OBSESSION

Galing kay BTSARMYloverff7

I suck writing descriptions so yeah it's a new book from your Author Sohini , for further you have to read it... Higit pa

Intro
1
2
3
4 🔞
5
6
7
8 🔞
9
10 🔞
11
13
14 🔞
15

12 🔞

10K 225 15
Galing kay BTSARMYloverff7

⚠️ Warning 18+ photos or gif .

Waiter : P- please l- leave me sir (that weakly waiter was praying to leave him alive) .

Jk : Leave and you (dark chuckled) you dare to throw foods on my baby , you dare to ruined such a expensive dress of him ...and I'll leave you ?

Saying that he once again cut that person's another finger.. Jungkook was almost torturing him from past 1hrs , cutting a single piece of fingers and fresh fleshes .

Waiter : Aaaa (he yelled at pain because there was no tears left in his eyes , he was feeling heavy) l- leave me s -sir (passed out) .

Jk : Burn him alive and I want Mr. Ren's file within tomorrow..got it ?

Soobin : Yes sir .

Saying that Jungkook left from there , driver was driving so fast because what if Taehyung wake up from his sleep ?

But Jungkook sigh in relief to see Tae was still sleeping with a cute pout .. Jungkook chuckled at him and went to bathroom .

After freshing up , he went beside Tae to hug him , he was sniffing like a mad man on Tae's neck , squeezing his boobies like a stress ball .

Tae's lips left a soft moan , his body was feeling needy due to pregnancy hormones..and he unknowingly placed his one hand over Jungkook's .

Jk : Wake up baby , you need to eat dinner .

Tae : No I'm sleepy (pout) .

Jk : But I'm hungry (husky voice) should I eat my dinner here ?

Tae : (licking his lips) I don't know .

Jungkook smirk at him and turned him , saw how Tae was breathing heavily..his boobies were raising up and down .

He grabbed them again and hovered over him before capturing the pink lips for a hungry kiss .

Taehyung threated Jungkook's hairs tightly.. tried to kiss him in same pace but Jungkook was too fast .

He removed Tae's shirt and broke the kiss . His eyes turned black to see the erected nipples which were calling him to nibble and suck .

He wink at Tae make him blush and took the milky nipples inside his mouth . He groaned at the taste while sucking it .

Tae : Ummmm~ (arch his back) .

Jk : Fuck .

Taehyung pushed his nipples further more inside Jungkook's mouth , who suck it more harder and smirk victory .

Jungkook tore Tae's panty and attack on the poor pink nub , he parted the pussy lips and suck the nub like a hungry wolf .

Tae : Nrghh~ n~ noo (he reached at his climax so fast) hmmm ~ .

But Jungkook didn't stopped yet , he was slurping the sweetness of Tae's , making very dirty , wet sounds .

Soon he replaced his three fingers inside Tae's hole , fingering him so good .

Tae : Ahhh~ d ~don't stop hubby ummm~ (once again he came) .

Jk : Should I stop baby (caressing his bump) .

Tae : Noo (he was about to cum again but Jungkook stopped) .

Jk : Then should I replace my friend there ?

Tae : Hmm (blush and looked away) .

Jk : Aww my needy baby (remove his clothes) .

He first kept a pillow under Tae's back then he slowly pushed himself..first it was slow but Tae's moan make Jungkook go crazy .

Jungkook started to pound so fast and deep making Tae choke on saliva . Both was feeling so much pleasure..like both are obsessed with eachother .

Jk : Fuck baby ahhh~ so tight (squeezing the boobies) .

Tae : Aghhh~~ (sucking Jungkook's neck) .

Jk : Make a bunch of hickey baby , let mhmm~ me show that I belongs to you (thrusting) .

Tae : Ahhh~ p~ please right there .

Jk : Why not baby .

Jungkook peck the bump once again before thrusting more fast , he also throw his head on air , because Tae's tight walls was sucking him so good .

How fast his dreams became so true . He always wanted to fuck Tae without any mercy.. desires were killing him so good , but he also can't hurt his unborn baby ..... because this baby was the key .

It's not like he don't love his baby , but Tae was more important than everything...he can't accept his existence without Tae ..his Jeon Taehyung .

After their hot session Jungkook forcefully feed Tae some soup who ate like a good boy , because Jungkook's one glare was enough for him .

Then they slept , hugging eachother like there is no tomorrow . Taehyung wrapped his legs and hands around Jungkook's body , but his bump was disturbing him a little .

-Sohini

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

81.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
241K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...