Me & The Devil

By peachpseudonym

"Laurent, it will do you well to understand that Salina is not yours anymore. She is mine. These insults you... More

Going Forward...
Playlist
Aesthetics
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Epilogue One
Epilogue 2

Thirty Two

3.7K 148 165
By peachpseudonym

"I'm fucking busy," Dominik growled into his phone. He fixed his button up as he entered his car, he'd just finished everything he had to do today before he takes Salina out tonight. Now, Lev was calling him.

Although it was probably for a good reason since Lev was handling all his business over the weekend.

"Yeah, yeah," Lev sneered. "You've got your shit together right? You know Salina is really excited about tonight- don't be late. She deserves a nice date, you have her sitting in that house all the time holed up together."

Dominik's eye twitched in annoyance. "She doesn't seem to mind when I fuck her all day-"

"No! No! Why must you do this every time-"

"Why do you have to piss me off every time you goddamn call?"

"If I remember right I'm doing you a favor!" The two men went back and forth bickering endlessly.

Dominik grit his teeth as he made his way home to his wife, "Is there a reason you called me besides berate me on how to keep my woman happy?"

"I was going to tell you to make sure you enjoy yourself but fuck you I hope you have a bad time."

"Yeah, well fuck you too." Dominik rolled his eyes when Lev grunted on the line.

"... Don't fuck it up. I want you to have a good time, son."

This made the mafioso glance down at his phone, grumbling quiet. "Yeah, yeah, don't work too hard old man."

The two men both silently decided they were done with this conversation so Dominik hung up on him. Shaking off the awkward conversation, he pulled into his driveway knowing that Salina was most likely ready by now.

And unsurprisingly, he was right because as soon as he opened their front door he got to feast his eyes on her while she stepped down. Dominik forgot how to properly swallow for a moment, almost choking on his spit.

She held up a compact mirror to her face as she checked her lip liner while she simultaneously descended the steps in her high heels. She was more coordinated than he's ever been in that moment.

"I just got this dress, I wasn't sure where we were going but I think I look hot, no?"

Dominik groaned openly, fully taking her in. Her dress was black, yet the dark fabric was sheer and skin tight. It reached her ankles, the black sheer fabric detailed with romantic lace.

Her tits were covered with solid black fabric across her chest, being held up with two thin straps over her shoulder. Her black underwear was somewhat visible under the lace much like the part covering her chest.

"You're too sexy for you're own good," he practically purred as he offered a hand to her down the last few steps. As she did so, he purposefully used the opportunity to check her out from behind. And she didn't disappoint as usual, her beautiful ass framed and accentuated by the patterns of the lace.

Biting his lip, he smacked his hand hard over her left asscheek. Salina squealed and hopped away but he dragged her back roughly. "I like this," Dominik grinned.

"Yeah? I thought you'd bitch about it," she taunted.

"Why? I have a gun. I can fight," he shrugged as he couldn't keep his hands off her. He took her own hands and spun her around to truly appreciate how she wore the dress.

Salina snorted loudly, yanking him towards the door. "You say that now but if I'm not mistaken you were pissy at the club that one time and this dress is worse than that one."

"I was young and naive then. You've made me grow into a man," he gave her a lopsided smirk as he lead her to the car and opened her door for her.

That wasn't necessarily true- although he'd never tell Salina to change at this point in their relationship since- he might definitely be pissy about it.

Except tonight he'd bought out the entire place for them. So whatever pride she's feeling about his growth was mislead but he wasn't about to disappoint her.

When he got in the car besides her, immediately she leaned against the console and looked at him with her long lashes batting at him. "You didn't kiss me."

Dominik immediately hummed with a softened look in his eyes, about to lean forward when Salina looked at him sternly. "Gently," she pointed at his face.

The Russian man groaned impatiently, hovering his mouth over her own. Salina sighed and darted her tongue out to trace his bottom lip before pecking him softly.

"Want you so bad," Dominik murmured.

Just as he slid his hand up to the nape of her neck, Salina pulled away with her arms crossed. She glared at him as if they hadn't just shared a tender kiss.

"You promised me a date, Dominik."

Growling, Dominik started the car. "You can't even humor me?"

"When I humor you, one of us ends up naked."

Dominik side eyed her, his lips almost twitching up because he knew she was right. "I know, my sun. We'll have a good night and then one of us will humor the other. Or better yet- we could humor each other."

Salina rolled her eyes, waving him off so she didn't entertain his bad behavior.

~~

"Holy shit, Dominik," Salina spun around the lavish greenhouse. Lights hung from walls and ceilings providing dim, ambient lighting above them as Dominik led her through the overwhelmingly beautiful plants.

In the center of it all, there was a circular table set up just for them. They had the entire place to themselves.

Besides the smaller table where they would sit was a bigger one with trays of food that was covered. Above them there was speakers playing music quietly, her eyes were wide as if she couldn't believe they were here.

He tugged her close by her hips, feeling her warmth pressed against his chest. Salina beamed up at him, "This is insane, Domo. I love it, I love it all so much."

Dominik hummed, "Yeah? I did good?"

"You did amazing, holy shit. I wish I could make our garden look like this," she gripped his hands and tugged him towards the table. Her husband pulled out her chair for her before grabbing some of the food. Salina clapped excitedly as they both sat down for dinner. "How did you even find this place?"

Her favorite pasta was in front of her, Dominik's own meal was a steak. As soon as he was finished cutting it, he held up a piece for her to taste like she always liked to do. Salina hummed thankfully as she tasted it, doing the same for him.

"Knew a guy," he grunted. He looked around the large plant nursery.

"You want these for the house?"

"The what?" she glanced away from her white wine. "The plants- the flowers," he gestured around. "I'll have someone bring 'em to the house."

Salina scowled, "No we're not buying our way into a nicer garden. I want to grow everything nice myself." Her pouty lips frowned up at him as she leaned her arms against the table.

Dominik nodded in agreement, grabbing her hand and rubbing the back of it gently. "You're right, eсолнышко. We can go this weekend and get some new things for it, yes? I'll help you."

Her brows rose, he watched her excitement brighten her face. "Really? You haven't had a weekend off... ever actually."

Dominik lifted her knuckles up to kiss them gently, "I know, I'm sorry you deserve more of my attention." Salina gave him a gentle grin, "Stop, you're doing good."

"I'll do better," his eyes on her were heated and it made her breath catch in her throat. Previously, she was planning to ask Dominik about her father and his condition.

It's been a little over a week since everything came to a head, she was unable to stop herself from wondering about her fathers condition but Domo did tell her that he was stable and recovering where he was locked away.

"There's no one better for me, Domo," Salina assured him softly. The time passed fast while they both ate and shared their meal with one another.

"I was telling Vivienne about how we met."

"The first time or the second time?" He wondered as he watched her eat with a purely primal satisfaction in being able to provide for the love of his life.

Salina giggled at the reminder, "I mentioned the second time at the start of the conversation- How you came in all crazy and the creep that worked for my dad that you took care of."

"I fucking hate that guy," Dominik sneered under his breath. "I suppose I could've handled that better though..."

Shrugging, Salina lowered her voice. "I thought it was kinda hot, for what it's worth. Besides- it was all worth it. We ended up fine."

"Just fine?" Dominik rose a brow. "I think we've cleared every obstacle thrown our way, no? I'd say we're beyond fine."

"Ooh, high praise from the big bad Ivanov." Salina trailed her tongue over her lips, as they finished up dinner- Salina stood out of her seat.

Watching her with heavy eyes, Dominik tracked her as she swayed right over to drape herself over his lap. Groaning with satisfaction, Dominik cradled her close as she wrapped her arms securely around his neck.

Leaning in, she placed a slow peck against his lips. His hand massaged her thigh up to her plush cheek as the other held the small of her back.

"You love it when I give you 'high praise', makes you squirm all pretty when you're under me," Dominik tilted his chin up towards her to try and get a taste of her. Salina felt her face heat up at his blunt nature, even though she should be used to it by now.

"How 'bout when I'm on top of you?" Salina bit her lip.

"Well we'll have to find out soon enough," Dominik smirked as he lifted her up bridal style. She squealed as he carried her around the endless maze of flowers.

Her eyes flitted around all of the different plants next to them and hanging over them, the dim lights illuminating her delicate brown skin perfectly. Dominik didn't bother looking around though, he just watched Salina.

Her dark eyes focused on a large fountain that came into view as they made a turn. It was taller than Dominik, water spouting intricately as colorful lights light up the water pooling inside of it. He set her down when she leaned towards it, she sauntered over to it excitedly.

"You don't happen to keep spare change on you, huh?" Salina mused to herself as she leaned over the stone to graze her fingers across the stagnant water.

"No, I don't, ma chère," his eyes were soft as he watched her from behind. Her hips swayed rhythmically as they always did when she was excited.

"Maybe I can find a rock-"

Salina turned quickly to find something to make a wish on when she gasped louder than she ever has before. Her brain stopped functioning when she saw Dominik down on one knee. He had a velvet box in his hand as he stared up at her with a raised brow.

"You've got a rock on your finger I'd like to talk about," he held out his hand for her.

But Salina was busy covering her mouth with both of her own, unable to move as she tried processing what he was doing right now.

"Baby," he cleared his throat. "C'mon don't leave me hanging..."

"Sorry, sorry," she whispered while rushing to his side. He smirked up at her as he held her hand, he pressed another quick kiss to her knuckles. "Wh-What are you doing?"

"What I should've done. What you deserve- and I deserve. Can I borrow this?" Dominik tapped her wedding ring. Salina nodded quickly and he slipped it off, Dominik knew she wouldn't want a new ring. Salina was too sentimental for a new one.

Holding her ring, the ring he had picked special for her all those months ago, he brushed his hand over her knuckles.

"I know you said we didn't need a proper wedding, but now all I can think about is seeing you walk down the aisle to me. I can show everyone that you're mine and we can celebrate. My pretty жена. My eсолнышко, you're the best thing I ever fucking did. Not my training, not my empire, it's all you."

"Whether I knew it or not, I met the only thing that will ever matter to me at ten years old. You were the first fucking light in my life and you didn't stop for one second after that, I was also working towards a goal and I never felt satisfied. I was just too stupid to realize I was pushing all those years to be strong enough and good enough for my gorgeous girl."

Dominik kissed her hand, "You're my other half- my better half actually and you've... you've opened my eyes to everything I didn't allow myself to experience. I love you... with every fiber of my being. Are you alright, my Salina?"

Salina sniffled quietly, wiping at her eyes so her makeup was still in tact. Sucking on her bottom lip, Salina bent down to kneel at his same level even as he tried to stop her.

"I'm alright," she rasped. The two leaned in as if magnetized to each other, kissing one another hard.

Only when he forced himself to pull away reluctantly, was he able to breathe out that dire question.

"Will you marry me?" Dominik rasped as his voice cracked with emotion. Seeing how flustered she was, he was trying to keep himself together for her. "For a second time?"

A sob mixed with a chortle bubbled out of her. Clumsily, Salina nodded at her husband.

"Yes- I love you. You're insane, oh my god," she laughed loudly as she flung herself into his chest. Their lips meshed together messily, when he pulled away again she whined.

"I know, I know," he cooed. Lifting her hand, he slid the ring back on and could confidently say that he'd never see that finger bare again. "I have surprises- It's the sappy shit too I know you'll like them."

He pulled out that velvet box she saw at the beginning, she could barely keep herself off of him long enough for him to explain. He picked her up so her knees weren't on the ground, perching her in his lap. The piece of jewelry was revealed, Salina's eyes softened.

It was a necklace, an expensive one at that. On the slender golden chain, she saw a pendent of the sun. It was diamond encrusted, on the back of it read eсолнышко to which she could now read properly after becoming familiar with the nickname.

She was distracted from further admiring it when he pulled out a matching pendant from under his button up shirt. "Couldn't propose to you empty handed. I knew you wouldn't want a new engagement ring."

Salina held her ring to her chest protectively at the thought of parting with it. Immediately she nodded in agreement with his decision, "This is perfect Domo. This is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me. It's like- better than anything I ever imagined."

Dominik smiled down at her, leaned back for a second. "I have one more surprise."

Her brows ticked up, "More?"

Nodding with a grunt, Dominik began unbuttoning his shirt. Salina's eyes lit up with mischief but quickly darted over his chest. The chest she knew well and had memorized. The chest that had a new addition she didn't recognize.

Across that previously blank part of his skin over his heart, Salina was tattooed in red ink. It stood out amongst all the black ink of all his other tattoos. Her jaw fell open and just when she tried to get out a word- she caught sight of another.

Right on his adonis belt where his muscles flexed temptingly, her very own lip print was also in red with distinct shading to make sure it was visible.

Now it clicked a few days ago when randomly he asked her to kiss a paper for him. But Dominik was so random and so odd sometimes that when he asks questions like that she doesn't really think before complying.

He told her he was going to hang it up with her maroon lipstick prominent on the white page- she had every reason to believe him at the time. He'd done crazier. Like getting it tattooed on his body.

"Holy shit!" she slapped his shoulders. "You're insane! You finally filled those spaces...They're hot- I'm gonna pass out-"

"Those spaces were meant for you. I decided around when I was 19 that I would keep them for you."

"Why don't you tell me this shit, you could have told me so many things so many times. It's real?" She grazed her finger tips over the newly tattooed skin, glancing up to make sure she didn't hurt him.

"You think I'd sit you down and show you fake fucking tattoos? Who do you think I am?"

"Well how was I supposed to know- you never thought we'd be in love yet you planned to tattoo my name on you from the jump. You're giving me mixed signals."

Dominik only scowled at her for a moment, raising a brow.

Salina pouted up at him, "I know, I know. I'm in shock." She pressed herself even closer while peering up at him through her watery lashes. "I'm so in love with you," Salina whispered to him meekly.

He cupped the back of her neck, pressing his forehead against her own as he breathed her in. Salina held his face, cradling his cheeks.

"I love how you take care of me, I love your humor and how you demand all the attention in a room. You're so beautiful, Domo," she brushed her thumb under his eye smoothly. "And I'm so lucky you're mine forever."

"Always," he promised. Salina took great care in kissing his forehead, the corners of his eyes, and his nose.

"So we're doing to whole wedding thing?" She couldn't help but bite her lip excitedly. Dominik kissed over jaw as he nodded.

"Anything and everything you want," he growled as he tightened his grip on her waist. He slid his hand down to her ass, squeezing. Saline mewled as she bent her head to kiss him deeply.

Dominik could barely deepen the kiss and properly make out with her before she pulled away with wide eyes, gleaming with elation. Barely a second passed between them before she listed the thousands of different things they could do on their big day. Dominik barely caught some of it, just catching venues, guest list, and a first song.

But Dominik only leaned back to listen to her ramble because it was his favorite thing to do.

•••

i made a mood board for the engagement day!!! ugh i love it sm

eeeeee
we all knew it was coming right?

how do we like it? i loved writing it i hope u guys enjoyed 💞💞

oh and happy thanksgiving!! and happy native american heritage day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 3.9K 43
"I'm breaking my boundaries for you, I'm boxing every negative thought of mine, I'm literally going my way out for you...please don't hurt me." "Neve...
408K 9.8K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
166K 4.8K 22
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
21.8K 593 30
...And if Hell feels like Heaven you didn't change the Devil. But he changed You! ____________________________________ Camilla's life was never easy...