stable love

By AchalGawande

Kim family has the authorities of legal and illegal business of entire korea......From Mafia to politicians... More

🌺 introduction 🌺
🌺1🌺
🌺2🌺
🌺3🌺
🌺4🌺
🌺5🌺
🌺6🌺
🌺7🌺
🌺8🌺
🌺9🌺
🌺10🌺
🌺11🌺
🌺12🌺
🌺13🌺
🌺14🌺
🌺15🌺
🌺17🌺
🌺18🌺
🌺19🌺
🌺20🌺
🌺21🌺
🌺22🌺
🌺23🌺
🌺24🌺
🌺25🌺

🌺16🌺

715 26 1
By AchalGawande

y/n say to hobi worriedly : Oppa what do you think? why was bogum oppa crying so much?...... I have never seen him crying like this before.....But I know so well that something is going wrong with him but he's (Bogum) not telling us.

Hobi say sadly : I don't know baby, he doesn't even tell me anything.....I don't understand what to do?... It hurts a lot to see him crying like this (say with crack voice)

y/n immediately hug him and start caressing his back then say : Please oppa don't be sad (after sometime she breaks the hug and cups his cheeks and says) everything will be fine oppa.....we all are with him(bogum).....we all together will get him out of every situation.....Even if it is related to his past

Hobi : hmm

y/n : oppa what about we should always keep someone with him(Bogum) who takes care of him

Hobi : hmm you are right.....But who will it be? who will always be with him

y/n : of course my brother in law

Hobi : No, that idiot will make the situation even more worse.....you know Bogum is a mother figure for him.....he (Bogum) pampers him a lot......He(bogum) would never want him to suffer anything because of him.

y/n : I know.....but soobin is perfect choice for this work and anyway, as soon as he hears the name of Bogum oppa, he will be ready to do anything.

Hobi : hmm.....he(soobin) loves him very much

y/n : that is why I am telling you.....soobin is best choice for this work (hobi nods)

Driver pull the brakes of a car and says : Sir we have reached Kim Mansion.

Hobi : ok......(say to y/n) Baby I'm leaving now, take care of yourself (kiss on her forehead)

y/n hug him and say : you too.....and don't think to much (hobi nods)

Y/n breaks the hug and kiss on his cheek then says : bye oppa

hobi say with smile : bye baby.

y/n gets out of the car and starts going to the mansion and hobi watches her while going inside

Driver : Sir should we leave?

hobi come to his sense and take long sigh then say : hmm

After half an hour.......when Hobi reaches his mansion, he sees that his parents are sitting and talking with Soobin in the living room... He smiles and goes near to Soobin and hit him playfully but slowly on the head, which makes him (soobin) annoyed he irritatedly turns back and shout : HYUNG?

hobi say innocently : what?

soobin say while rubbing his head with anger : Why did you hit me?

Hobi say dramatically : when?

Soobin say to Mr. Jung : Dada look hyung he hit me.....you should scold him(cross his hand upto chest) hmph(make cute pout)

Mr. Jung chuckle at soobin's cute actions and say calmly to hobi : hobi don't torment my baby like this.

Soobin cutely glare at hobi and say to Mr. Jung : dada you have to scold him.......And here you are talking to him peacefully.

Mrs. Jung smile and say to hobi : Baby don't tease our fluff ball(soobin)

Hobi take sigh looking at soobin and say : okk

Mrs. Jung say to hobi while putting magazine on the tea table : Why did it take you so long to come home?

Hobi say nervously : Mom I
went to dinner with y/n and Bogum(says Bogum's name slowly)

Mrs. Jung look at him with disbelief and say angrily : How many times have I told you, to stay away from that boy.....Why don't you listen to me?

Hobi say emotionally : No mom,
I can't stay away from him(bogum)......he is my life
why don't you understand?

Mrs. Jung : that means my words don't matter to you.....I only want your well being, that's why I'm telling you to stay away from that boy.

Hobi : I know mom, you only want my good.....and your every words matter to me but I can't leave bogum.

Mrs jung look at hobi hurtly and say to Mr. Jung : Why don't you say anything to him(hobi)?.....to break the every relation with that boy

Mr. Jung take long sigh then say : Si-u we have talked about this before too......you have to understand that our hobi loves him and we have to accept that.

Mrs. Jung say while shouting : I will never accept that boy......just because of him I saw my hobi fighting to death, have you forgotten?(ask to Mr jung)

Mr. Jung say softly : But si-u, what is his (bogum's) fault in that?......Whatever has happened has happened in the past, we should forget all that and move ahead.

Mrs. Jung : No I will not.....(say to hobi) And you stay away from him (saying that leave from there with hurt and disappointment)

Hobi was not able to understand what kind of dilemma he has fallen into, on one side is his mother and on the other side is his love, he cannot see both of them sad.....thinking about both (Mrs Jung and Bogum) he starts looking down downheartedly....Mr. Jung feels very bad seeing Hobi like this. He (Mr Jung) knows very well how stubborn Mrs Jung is, no matter what happens she will never accept Bogum.....he cannot bear to see his son in such a condition.....he goes near him and hugs him tightly...... As soon as he(hobi) feels the warmth of his father tears start falling from his eyes......Mr Jung starts caressing his back to calm him down.....soobin also come to him and hug him.

Soobin has always seen his brother and mother fighting over Bogum,...he doesn't know much about what happened in the past, but he feels very bad seeing both of them sad.....he known very well how possessive Mrs Jung about Hobi......but Soobin always worries about bogum, what has happened in the past that Mrs. Jung dislikes Bogum this much... but for him bogum is his second mother and he loves him very much.

After sometime Mr jung break the hug and wipe hobi's tears softly and say : Son stop crying.....how everything will fine if you cry like this?

Hobi say hurtly with tears in his eyes : but mom?

Mr. Jung put his hand on hobi's shoulder lovingly and say : you know your mom very well hobi.....If you have a normal fever then she takes the whole home on her head.....In past she saw you soaked in blood and holds bogum responsible for that condition of yours, that is why she always tells you to stay away from him(Bogum).

Hobi : I know dad but my bogumie is inocent on that.....it was not his fault then, it just happened accidentally.

Mr. Jung : i know son but who will explain this to your mother?......We can only hope that everything will be fine.

After listening Mr. jung's and hobi's conversation soobin say emotionally : don't worry hyung everything will be fine......We will try our best to convince mumma...so that she accepts Bogum hyung.

Hobi take long sigh and say : hmm......soobina please do one favour on me

Soobin : what is it hyung?

Hobi : You have to stay with Bogum always for a few days and take care of him.

Mr. Jung : why hobi?......Why are you saying this suddenly?

Hobi tells everything that happened in Bogum's office then Mr jung say : Then we have to worry more about him, I don't want anything happen this time like last time.

Soobin : Don't worry hyung, I will be with Bogum hyung like a shadow and take care him

Hobi hold his both hand and say emotionally : Thank you..... Thank you so much soobina.......but

Soobin understands hobi's words and says : don't worry hyung, I won't tell mumma anything.

Hobi hug him tightly then say : Thank you (soobin nods)

********************************
With our star candy :

Jungkook comes to the room and first of all takes a shower with hot water and then after applying body care creams on his body.....he sits on the bed and arranges the BT21 character plushies on the bed with joy... then he take his mother's picture and says :
Mumma i miss you.....u know mumma what happened today?(say excitly) :
Today I went out with taehyung-ssi(say shyly) when I was with him, I felt a strange feeling which I never felt.....mumma he (taehyung) feel like a mine, It seems as if I have some relation with him.....but I had never met him then why do I feel like this?.....I feel a strange relief, a peace that I have been missing from years. my heart starts beating as soon as I go near him, his words always touch my heart.....mumma why is this happening to me? Why do I feel that his eyes are always on me, it seems as if he only sees me. Mumma, I like to be with him... it feels like he (taehyung) never go away from me.....I want to enjoy these feelings with all my heart.
(Smile joyfully)

Jungkook places the photo frame on the table and lies down on the mattress.....then closes his eyes, and he automatically starts thinking about Taehyung, he smiles softly and falls asleep thinking about Taehyung.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So guys this is 16th part.....if you like it then please vote comment and share......thank you
.
.
.
.
.
guys thank you so much for 2.84k....I know I didn't upload the next part of this story for a long time.....I couldn't upload the new part because of my exam sorry for that😌.....we will continue this journey from now on🤗

I have Instagram I'd there I upload Jungkook's pics in girl version..... please go there and see.....if you like it then please like, share and follow it's my humble request to you all my readers.... thank you

I'd name : aach1097

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 409 11
A simple love story of Angry Kim and his Daffodil....
384K 13.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
27.6K 2.3K 44
In the world of supernaturals,where only the decendants of the four elements has powers....when rumors had it that who ever succeed in getting all th...
55.7K 2K 13
Jungkook acts okay with Taehyung's new relationship. They were exes, they aren't together anymore, so no reason for being jealous and sad right? Well...