My one and only .......

Galing kay Sunny_jaan

no description just dive in.... it's a taekook ff top kook bottom tae intersex tae yoonmin namjin hobi x ??? ... Higit pa

💜💚
I 💜💚
II💜💚
IV💜💚
V💜💚
VI 💜💚
VII💜💚
VIII💜💚
IX💜💚
X💜💚
XI💜💚
XII💜💚
XIII💜💚
not an update 💜💚
XIV💜💚
XV💜💚
XVI 💜💚
XVII💜💚
XVIII💜💚
XIX💜💚
XX💜💚
XXI 💜💚
XXII💜💚

III 💜💚

1.3K 68 6
Galing kay Sunny_jaan

Hope you all are doing good.....
Enjoy reading ~....

____________________________________________

<TIME SKIP>

It's been 1 month of Kook and Lisa dating & it's been 2 weeks kook left tae for lisa... After that day all hyungs specially suga made sure to stay beside tae all time to reassure him that 'he is not alone' and even tae started to spend all his time with his hyungs, he started to avoid kook as much as he can that actually hurt kook so much but never pointed it out and he also did not initiate any conversation with tae too....... But today was different, after so many days, Tae wants to talk to Kook, let's hope tables don’t turn......

Tae excitedly skipped steps towards kook's room, he was very nervous though it's been a while he spoke with the other but he really wants to talk to kook today... he knocked at the door but there was no response, so he decided to go inside and wait.... 'it's no big deal right?' he thought but then again its his kookie's room, so he entered and got comfortable on the bed until kook come.....

After sometime kook enters the room while wiping his wet hair and sees tae sitting on his bed...

kook:- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?...*yells at tae who flinches badly and starts to shiver while looking at kook with his big doe teary eyes*

tae:-ko-okie th-a-t----

kook:-*cuts him off* don't you have manners hah....... *raises his voice more, mrs.jeon and yoongi who are near tae's room heard the sounds, immediately rush towards kook's room*

msj:- what’s happening here? Why are you shouting?

kook:- ask him, what is he doing here, in my room? *points at tae who was still looking at kook with tears flowing from his eyes and shivering badly in fear?...*

suga:-* as soon as he saw tae's condition he took the younger one in his embrace* omg tae baby, are you ok? why are you crying?...*kook ears perk when he heard tae was crying that too because of him..... guilt rush in him, he looked at tae who was hiding himself in suga's embrace*

suga:- why are you here baby?*softly not to trigger tae*

tae:-to-da-y is a-p-pa's bd-ay,*hiccups badly, while suga and mrs.jeon tries to calm him down and kook looks at him with almost teary eyes, he was feeling more guilty now*i-i tho-u-gh-t ko-ok-ie w-ill tak-e me th-er-e , s-o ta-e-tae ca-me to ko-okie but he sh-out sho-ut at ta-etae......*sobs while holding suga who as glaring at kook for tae's this condition*

suga:- don't worry baby i will take you there to celebrate your appa's bday, okay? *Gently caressing tae's cheeks while wiping his tears off*

tae:- rewlly?...*sniffing*

suga:- really, now come lets go....*kook wants to stop them but mrs.jeon holds him*

kook:- leave me mom *after taegi left* i will take him there....

msj:- no need, have you not heard, what suga said that he will TAKE  my princess there... and you better don't interfere in this matter....*left from there*

kook:- what happened to me , why the hell did i yell at him? my baby was even crying, it's all because of me..... hmm, let me take him to a small date, yea that's right ...he will be happy.....

kook planned to take tae on an amusement park date, he was all ready for the date and waiting for tae to come home.... when he saw tae entering home, he immediately came down to the living room and saw tae was hugging mr.jeon as if his life depended on him....

kook:- tae? *hesitantly calls him*

tae:-*flinches badly because of a sudden sound* ha?

kook:- *saw how tae reacted but shrugged off* sorry to scare you tae...

mj:- what you want now?*mrs.jeon said him how kook yelled at tae, so he is little bit disappointed on kook's behaviour*

kook:- *ignored mr.jeon and looked at tae* i am sorry tae for morning.... I never intended to hurt you or yell at you, idk why i reacted like that... i am sorry, plz forgive your kookie...*giving his puppy eyes to tae, tae was shocked cause after so long kook was behaving like that with him* i know, i have hurted you so bad, but i am sorry...*tae was still not responding* ok then, that's what i want to tell but i thought to take you on an amusement date but looks like you don't want to even talk with me.....*fake sadly and tried to walk away and mr & mrs. jeon were happy at least kook is regreting*

tae:- amusement park? *mumbles*

kook:- *he heard tae's mumbles* yes amusement park.... mom, now how will i take tae there, he doesn't even talk with me?

msj:- you deserve that for making my baby cry, right baby?*wink at kook*

tae:- i forgive you kookie.....*mumbles*

mj:- *heard tae, but decided to tease him* see, my baby don't like to talk with you, now get lost...*tae's eyes wide while listening to mr.jeon while everyone were cooing looking at tae internally*

msj:- yes kook, my baby will not talk with you....

kook:- ok then, i will not take him to amusement park that he reeeeally yy want go.....*internally cooing at tae's kicked puppy face*

tae:- no kookie, i will come with you... see i am talking with you to...please lets go....*immediately showing his puppy eyes*

msj:- no baby, don't talk to him.....

tae:- eomma, kookie is sorry then why we should punish him....lets go kookie..*holds kook's hald and drag him to the car so no one will stop him, while the elders are laughing at the cute tae*

They reached the park , while throughout the journey tae was giggling and explaining his kookie how excited he is ...... but luck wasn’t his side as soon as they reached the park lisa also join them, which made tae all sad again, best part was even kook was not happy with her sudden visit....kook saw how tae face fell because of lisa, he also wanted to spend some time with only tae like old days but guess luck wasn't his side......

Atlast to cheer tae up, kook thought to take tae for his favourite rides but again he was dragged by lisa with her and he left tae alone by himself throughout the date (i mean at least for tae it was date that they usually use to go before lisa has appeared in their lives).... At the end of the day kook thought about buying a cotton candy which was tae's fav but before he could give it to tae, lisa as snatched from his hands..... Kook got so sad looking at tae's gloomy face, he thought of buying an ice-cream while going back home.....

kook:- you guys wait here... i will go and get the car...*left*

lisa:-*tae was standing with lisa in an awkward silence until lisa decided to break it* tae, if you dont mind can i tell you something..*tae hesitantly nods his head* you are a boy, right? you should be getting dressed like them.... isn't it weird for you to wear girls clothes.....*internally smirking after seeing tae's teary face* dont mind me, i am telling you as your well-wisher.... kook must have also felt embarrassed to walk with you....*before she can say further kook has interrupted her*

kook:- get in the car tae....*looks at lisa* how are you going back?

lisa:- what do you mean by how am i going back? ofcourse, you are gonna drop me....*makes herself comfortable in passenger seat... and tae stood there fidgeting his fingers cause he is scared to sit in back seats*

kook:- *he felt helpless when he saw tears in tae's eyes, he knows tae is scared but he can't say anything to lisa because she will again taunt tae* i will on light baby, its okay? *even he don't know if that will be okay*

tae:-*hesitantly nods his head not to burden kook more.... take his seat and kook starts the car..*

Whole ride was silent... after dropping lisa, tae immediately launches himself in the front seat making kook chuckles internally cause of this cute act... kook signs in relief when he saw tae was fine... but what he didn't know was tae was internally fighting not to pass out because the words lisa spoke had broken his heart into pieces and then sitting in back seat made his situation more bad.....

After reaching home, mr.jeon & mrs.jeon expected a giggling tae but instead they met with a full gloomy tae with extremely pale face..... Their hearts clenched at the sight of Tae, who didn't even greet them & went directly to his room as it was hard to control his emotions now....

msj:-*looks the disappearing figure of tae*  what have you done to him, jungkook? *she was very disappointed at kook*

kook:- i have done nothing mom.... *signs* its just lisa came suddenly to the park and dragged me with her that i couldn't be with him......*he was also disappointed at himself too*

mj:- but you said you wanted to take tae alone there right?*confused*

kook:- yes, but she popped out of nowhere, what can i do?*defended himself*

msj:- you could have told her kook, that it was tae's day.....*she is so mad at kook would be a understatement*

kook:- she didn't let me.....*looks down*

mj:- just say you didn't even try kook...*he was very angry at him but did show on his face*

kook:-*he stayed silent as that's true he didn't even try to explain lisa that today was tae's day*

msj:- my baby was so happy after so many days.... can't you see him happy for some time that you have to destroy it hah...*she was very angry*

kook:- *he was already so disappointed in himself and now msj is blaming which made him mad* why are you blaming me for her sudden visit? ... it's not like i called her there intentionally *was now pissed off*

msj:- who knows, you would have done that too.... the way you started behaving with my baby after the arrival of your so-called gf says it all...*huffs*

kook:- its nothing like that....*rubs his forehead in frustration*

mj:- then what is it kook? we have been always supporting you ... you said you love her, so we didn't even oppose anything but in the process you are forgetting your previous and precious relationship.... you are hurting our baby, can't you see that.... *desperately, he cant see tae hurt anymore*

kook:- *he was so guilty that made him more angry* why are you both blaming me for all that huh? .... what is it has to do with me?...... is he jealous that i got into relationship and he didn't?....*speaks in anger and he knows he is gonna regret it*

msj:- kook... what the hell are you even talking about? do you even understand the nonsense you are talking?...*shouts with anger*

kook:- you guys tell me...... what is wrong with it hah?.... he is just weird---*before he could complete his sentence, they heard a thud sound...*

msj:- TAE....*yes, its tae.... he went to his room but decided to come back, he stopped his track when he heard them arguing.... he froze at his spot when he heard his kook was pointing fingers on him.... he lost it when he heard the same words lisa spoke but from kook's mouth*

kook:- * he realised the nonsense he was talking.... he regret it very badly after seeing tae's almost lifeless looking like body lying in mrs.jeon's arms...* lets take him to hospital...*went to pick tae up but was stopped by mr.jeon who picked tae up*

mj:- it will be great help, if you dont interfere in my son's matter anymore....*and leave for the hospital... leaving a guilt ridden kook behind who also rushed behind them with his car..... and on the way he called all hyungs too*

<AT THE HOSPITAL>

After checking on Tae, Eunwoo went directly towards Suga who was standing there with head hanging low.....

eunwoo:- this is how you took care of him?*said with an extremely calm voice but didn't get any reply from suga... he signs* he is fine now....let him stay in the hospital for at least three days for further observation.....

msj:- you said he is fine then why observation... *she knows that tae hates and is scared of hospitals*

eunwoo:- *looks at suga * he had his first panic attack after getting cured ....* suga lift his head & see eunwoo with wide eyes, not only him everyone are on the same page* yes, don't be shocked, i have already thought this would happen when you came to me with his symptoms but i never expected this early......* signs and rubs his temples* i request you guys to take care of him please....*joins his hands < don't get him wrong, tae was, is and will be a baby brother to him....>*  And one more thing, after he wake up if he ask for something then do it... don't hesitate, it's good for him....*looks at suga* take care of him...*suga nods his head with a low "i will"* and don't yell or shout in front of him & avoid loud sounds too, it may trigger him and it's not good for his health..... please make sure he is in a stress free envt, ok? *everybody nod their head...* thats all then....joon, buy these medicines...*joon nods his head and left* then.. i will take my leave...*left*

(note:- kook is not present when this discussion was going on.... he is standing outside the hospital)

Everybody turns their attention to Yoongi who is in deep thought....

jimin:- you already knew about tae's condition getting back...*suga simply nodded his head* then why didn't you inform us? *with little hurt tone*

suga:-*signs* because he was fine until and unless he doesn't encounter with kook....*everyone frowns* tae is fine if he is far from kook, cause of some unknown reason kook has been avoiding tae which increased his insecurity of being alone all again.... tae believes that once kook leaves his life, all of us will also leave him...*all shake their head as no* i know, that will never happen but who is gonna explain to him though i have said him many times that will never gonna  happen but he again and again tend to believe that..... that's why i never left his side from past few weeks, so that he will not feel like that but see he ended up in hospital.....its all because of me..*tears welled in his eyes*

msj:-*who was all silent throughout has decided to speak* it's not your fault yoongi, if it's anyone’s fault then it's kook's fault..... Tae ended up in hospital because of kook *everyone looked at Mrs.jeon with wide eyes and she explained to them what had happened before coming to hospital....* so it's better for my baby to be far from kook.....

jin:- we have to wait for tae to make a decision... I guess that's what woowoo was telling us....

msj:- yea, i am scared now... what decision my baby is gonna take.....*teras form in her eyes*

mj:- whatever decision he is gonna take , we will respect him no matter what....* he loves tae more than kook, when he said tae is his princess... it's true that Tae was, is and forever will be his princess.... When Tae was born, he was the one who held Tae in his arms first even before Tae's father.... Tae's first word was appa. That is mr.jeon.... mr.jeon has seen tae in the verge of dying, he can never afford tae's life at risk....*

<Time skip to discharge day i.e after 1 week, as tae’s situation was not stable so Eun woo suggested 4 more days of observation>

Eunwoo:- take care of him.....*looks at suga who nods his head* taebear, call me regularly ok? *tae just look at him with big doe eyes, since he woke up he hasn't spoke a word which made everyone worried but eunwoo said it was normal and said them not to force tae to speak...*

suga:- lets go bear....*but again tae looks at him, while everyone has tears in their eyes as they miss their bubbly bear who talks non-stop...*

Meanwhile, mr & mrs.jeon are already home to prepare things for tae and jungkook is eagerly waiting to see tae as its been 1 week he has seen the other, no one told him about tae's condition as they thought its unnecessary for him to know about tae cause he(tae)  is in this condition because of kook.....Soon they all heard car horns, mr & mrs jeon rush to front door to receive tae who was looking at everyone with his doe eyes and this sight broke everyone as they never saw their fluffy tae bear so silent.......

msj:-taebaby..*calls him softly after they all settle in living room, but tae just look at her with his big doe eyes which made tears well in msj's eyes but she composed herself* do you want to rest baby? ..*gently but tae just look at her*

suga:- let me take him to room aunty..* saw how msj is in verge of breaking down who nods her head* tae baby come, let's go to your room, ok?*tae just look at him, while he just pick tae up in arms and took him to his room for rest*

msj:-*broke down after taegi left in mj embrace who was also in a verge of crying* he is no-t talk-ing, hon-ey .....*sobs*

mj:- *tries to calm msj down* everything will be alright, let's take care of him from now on, okay? Did he sleep? *when he saw suga coming towards them*

suga:- yes uncle, he slept...... take care of him uncle till he get well*has tears in his eyes*

mj:- we will......*looks at kook who came downstairs to see tae, but didn't say a word*

msj:- *holds kook's collar when she sees him coming* are you happy now to see him like that, huh? Why are you even hurting him so much? What nonsense were you sprouting that day about my baby? What did that poor soul ever do to you that you are hurting him? *kook just hung his head low as it was Truly his fault today...* just do one thing if you really care for him, *kook looks at her* stay away from him, that's all you can do......*kook just nods his head and left from there*

with kook,

kook:- *tears in his eyes* why did i speak so much nonsense about him? What happened to me? that day morning also i just yelled at him, why did i even do that? he has full rights to come in my room, then why the hell did i react like that? What the hell is happening with me? i never hurt him, then why on this freaking world that i am hurting him......*wipes his tears that are flowing from his eyes* i promise baby *chuckles sadly* i can't even call him that maybe...but io swear tae that i will not hurt you from now on, even unintentionally.....*looks at the sky* are you ok now? I haven't seen you for days now, don't you miss me? *chuckles dryly* why will you, i have given you enough reasons to not miss me..... i am sorry tae, i am really sorry....*breaks down*

____________________*****__________________

Hope you all like the chapter....
If yes do vote and comment.......

See you soon, till then enjoy reading ~.........

Borahe💜💚

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

270K 9.9K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
202K 9.5K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...
11K 299 13
It's a story of love misunderstanding and betrayal . . . . . . . . . . . . I am seriously not that good in writing fanfiction but since i love writi...
37.7K 1.5K 20
please check it ⬇ disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful ow...