My Newest Little Joy [Vol.1]

By TheShadowTrickster

-Introducing!- // Remake of "New Lil' Friends Brings Happiness" // Volume1 :: The year 2022 Information: The... More

Chapter One: ''Unexpected Day''
Chapter02: In The Human World
Chapter03: Grandma Eleanor's
Chapter04: More Unexpected Guests
Chapter05: Small Sleepover
Break
Special Chapter01: Happy Halloween

Chapter06: An Ancient ''Meeting'' With Old Friends

126 2 0
By TheShadowTrickster

Thank you so much for 500 reads! I'll try to make a special chapter for it & one for Halloween.

It was the morning and Raya woke up about 2-3 hours earlier than usual. Maybe because her school lost a lot of money yesterday so now the students has come to school very early now to help out. At least she would have the rest of the day off.

So she got up from the bed yawning before checking the time. "Oh sheet! I'm going to be late!" she ran to her closet to get her school uniform and ran downstairs out the door to school.

The Modern House In The "Dark" Woods

"I felt something strange for the last two days. It seems someone gotten their hands on my book because... THEY USED IT TO TRAVEL HERE AND BACK TO WHO KNOWS WHERE!!!" Audrey shouted towards her two friends.

One of them has a medium blackish purple hair with dark magenta eyes and was wearing a black outfit with flowers on it they were shorter and younger, meanwhile the second one had long white hair faded to green with pure black eyes ( that could remind you a couple of dark things ) who is older and almost taller than Audrey, and was wearing a green dress with red roses on it.

"Audrey please, calm down! They hadn't attack yet, soo it might means they friendl-" "Or! They're just waiting for the perfect time." the white hair girl interrupt her non-binary friend "You're NOT helping this case, Eisley!" she shouted while Audrey just sigh a bit before feeling the same aura as before. "Shit." "Language!"

"Wait, what day is it?" "Monday wh-? She coming tomorrow!" Audrey was panicking more which made the girls calm her down.

"Everything is a mess! First Prix made me lose my spell book, and now!" "Shhh. It's ok Audrey we're here to help, right?" Eisley nodded in response before using her nature magic to help clean up the place.

"Thank you Eisley, Xiomara an- wait a minute. Where Zendaya?"

After School/In the kitchen

Raya has just came back from school wondering when her new cookies friends might come today but she wasn't sure about that though.

"What am I thinking? They won't come today.*sigh*" she grab a cereal box and pour her some cereal for breakfast since she didn't had time to eat anything today.

While eating her cereal, the room started to shake almost causing Prickles to fall off again, luckily for her they didn't fell off the counter. "What the hel-?" before she could finish her sentence, the shaking stopped and a familiar blueish pink portal appear on top of the side table when-

"Raya!" a voice shouted with excitement making her realize why that portal looked so familiar. "Custard Cream!" she got up from her seat putting the spoon down in the bowl and ran towards the side table.

"You guys are back!" she said giving Custard a high pinkie. "Of course we're back! Why would I leave a fellow loyal subject behind?" he said before giggling, after that he turn around to the new plant which Strawberry was admiring. "This flower is bigger than ours." "Thank you. This is a Hybrid tea rose." "So pretty-" a new voice said before stopping, which cause Raya to try and look behind the pot befor-

"It ok guys. C'MON out!" when Gingerbrave shouted that, three shadows small as the cookies came from behind the Hybrid tea rose's pot. "What is the plant name?" Custard ask her "Oh, her name is Hayami."

"Why did you change the subject?" a deep voice asked making her remember. *Gasps*, she knew who they would and just stood there trying to see if her eyes was playing tricks on her.

"Is everything ok?" the new voice from before ask when Raya spoke up. "Pure Vanilla, Hollyberry and Dark Cacao!?" she shouted in shock and made the three cookies was nervous a little since she knew who they were. "Omg ho-? Wait a minute." she said getting up and calling for Rosie and Dusty.

Dusty came running and then jumped on the side tablet smelling the same scent when she first meant Custard.

"Heya girl!" Custard said putting his hands on her face surprising everycookie. "But where is Rosie?" "She probably sleeping on my bed. Anyways, I'm so glad to see you your majesty/highness." she made a short bow before taking Dusty off of the table.

"Please, just call us by our names." Pure Vanilla told her with the soft smile he always use. "Now, thank you for taking care of them when they were here. Also is it true that we will see Golden Cheese Cookie again soon?" Raya give him a nod as she got a idea.

"I want to show you guys something that I couldn't last time." she said reaching her hand out to them.

"Is it that garden you told me about?" he said while getting onto her hands making the others to do the same. The ancients were hesitant at first, but Pure Vanilla decided to trust their new human friend so he got on before the others.

She check to make sure no one was near by the door and then went out with Dusty following and jumping on her trying to reached the cookies.

2 Minutes Later

"Dusty calm down, I know your excited to see the cookies again, but calm down." Raya said but Dusty was still excited. "I think we're here." Strawberry told her, she walked pass the open gates and-

"Welcome to my mother's garden!" there were fields of flowers surrounding them, a circle of white lilies in the middle with a small pond like in the center, and a curve on each side of it, white roses on the them both, left side is near a small tool shed while on the right, it led to other sections of the garden.

"This is so beautiful." Pure Vanilla said as she placed her hand near the white lilies. "These remind me of... her." "White Lily?" she patted the little cookie head making him softly smile.

"Should we play a game-? Dusty!" she licked Custard once and then sat down near the flowers before looking at Pure Vanilla.

"I think she likes you my friend!" Hollyberry told him laughing a little until she got hit by Dark Cacao. "What the witches did you do that?!" "Because I can." Custard drag Pure Vanilla into he tall lilies.

"This looks like a forest with giant white lilies!" he said looking around as Pure Vanilla followed behind him. "This garden is really pretty." he thought until he heard Dark Cacao voice. "Pure Vanilla, what are you doing here? You got me worry when you wouldn't there." he told him before noticing Custard Cream staring at him.

"HOLLYBERRY!!!" the others heard Raya yelling so they went back to check what happen when they were gone.

"Hollyberry get off Dusty!" "I'm tryi- woah!" when they came back, they saw Hollyberry on Dusty. Raya tried to grab Dusty but trip instead when-

"Enough!" Dusty stopped what she was doing turn to look at Pure Vanilla who actually shouted. "How did this even happen?" Dark Cacao ask Gingerbrave, "Hollyberry was near the edge annd.. I guess you can image what happen next."

Roslyn finally grab Dusty and took Hollyberry off her and then put her back with the others. "Are you ok my friend?" Pure Vanilla ask while she just nodded and hugged him very tightly.

"I think we should head back now, just in case if any humans comes." Wizard said as Chili Pepper booed him.

"Alright then, hop on!" she said as the little cookies walked towards her hand.

Raya made sure she has everycookie before leaving the garden. While walking Dusty went up ahead barking whenever a person was close by. "Can't wait to see them tomorrow." she whisper but Dark Cacao heard her but didn't question it.

Back At Home Finally

When she open the door, Dusty ran inside the house and up the stairs to find Rosie. "Why was there so many people out in the forest? Are you guys ok?" "Y-yea." Strawberry shuttered a bit before getting hug by Gingerbrave.

"Pure Vanilla Cookie, are you?" Dark Cacao said still holding his hand. "I-i'm fine.." he said while being stiff.

"I think we should go back home befo-" There was a knock on the door cutting off Wizard Cookie. "Hello? Roslyn?" "It's Zendaya!! Why is she doing here? It not even tomorrow yet." she rush into the kitchen and put her hand on the side table. When the cookies were on the table, she ran back to the door and opened it.

"Hello Ms. Zendaya!" "How many times do we need to tell you? No need to be formal with us." she said walking in and looking around "This place is more smaller than I remember *chuckles*. You do know that Audrey lend you a much bigger house that she doesn't even use, right?"

"Yea-" the house was shaking a bit before is stop out of the blue. "Why did it felt like that shaking came from the kitchen?" she ask but didn't get a answer only a shrug.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 4.9K 56
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
49.6K 5K 102
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
206K 9.8K 54
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
214K 8.5K 51
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...