His Obsessed love

By Author_Fiction99

He's a Self-centered, Remorseless, Stubbornly, Dominant and Arrogantly Rich Guy. Patience, Compromise, Love n... More

Preface/ Character Sketch
Part 1 First Sight
Part 2 First Meet
Part 3 Secret Admirer
Part 4 Car Ride
Part 6 Unexpected Visitor
Part 7 Desire Vs Reality
Part 8 - Rejection
Part 9 - Freedom Vs Yearning
Part 10 - Blackmail
Part 11 -Love or Pain
Part 12- Part of Life
Part 13 - Heartbreak
Part 14 Taken
Part 15 - Action
Part 16 - Unpredictable fate
Part 17 - Battled with Nightmare
Part 18 - Escape
Part 19 - Rescue
Part 20 - Lesson or Punishment
अयोध्या 😍/ Ayodhya 😍
Readers
Part 34

Part 5 Heartless Vs Ruthless

754 39 52
By Author_Fiction99

"So how did it go?"

Kartik inquired upon sighting Abhiraj coming inside the class. Else he was engrossed in showing off his watch to Sharan which was gifted to him by his Girlfriend.

"I don't know."

Replied Abhiraj Honestly, by no chance he could say that the meeting was pleasant for her and them. As not only she grew more scared of him she wept again because of him. Worse not only he forced her but almost blackmailed her too. However for him it was different. He felt good for getting the chance to talk to her, best even get to hold her in his arms. For him, a few minutes walking on the road with her In his arms was the best and unforgettable moment of his life. If only she wasn't reluctant and afraid of him, then he would've been more pleased.

"What's going on?"

Confused by their conversation and feeling curious Ansh inquired while gazing at Abhiraj patiently for an answer to his question.

"Well I've a confession to make. I think, "No, I believe I'm in Love."

He replied calmly with a wide smile on his face. He never hides things from them so keeping them in the dark by concealing his feelings from them wasn't acceptable. feelings. However, listening to this, Sharan and Ansh looked at him in a surprise which was expected from them after all he wasn't one to believe in love.

"Good try, but today isn't April fool's day."

"I'm not joking, I'm really in Love."

"But we're already committed and have Girlfriend."

Ansh jokes making Abhiraj frown at first on his statement. But once he understood the meaning behind his words. He glared at him while looking at the seriousness on his face. Sharan and Ansh exchanged glances with each other. As if asking we should believe it? Then glanced at Kartik, who was grinning and nodded at them.

"Ok so since when? Or Who's she?"

"Sneha Singh, her name and I met her a few weeks ago."

Saying this he showed them a photo of her. To which at first none of them believe his statement. But watching her pic they grew stunned Kartik already knew, but Ansh got confused where Sharan got shocked by looking at her pic.

"Seriously, you beat her friend and lost your heart to her?"

"Beautiful, but isn't she looking way too innocent for you?"

"The pic seems to be taken, without her knowledge. Wait, don't tell me, you've been busy stalking her?"

The smile disappeared from his face, listening to their statements. Each word spoken by them was absolutely true.

"And you went to meet her? Not good then what bad happened?"

Sighing inwardly he then honestly narrated everything about his meeting with her today. Which shocked them more than his confession of being in love.

"Unbelievable, you've crossed the line, Men. You've been with many, but learned nothing. On how to rightly treat girls?"

"You're missing crucial points Sharan, Consent and desire. They'll remain by his side regardless of his behaviour because they've given consent and desired him."

"Yes that's right and she seems to be different. She won't give consent to be with you or desire you either. In fact you don't deserve her."

Listening to Ansh he frowned in disbelief. It was ok if they thought she didn't deserve him. But he doesn't deserve her? Why not, he can offer her everything. She can even think of why he is unworthy of her. That to In his own friend's opinion. Curious, he didn't wait and immediately inquired.

"Why?"

"Forget you've, thrashed her friend? Even if we ignore that with how you've behaved. You've ruined all your chances with her.

Listening to Sharan's words, he agreed inwardly in disappointment. He knows they're right and that's Not only because of his behaviour with her today or his past action of thrashing her friend. But because of their personality differences as well. Which he realised well by their meeting today.

"Besides, she's too young and definitely not strong enough to handle you."

He nodded in agreement. If He's a stubborn guy she's no less than him. And that's not good, his friends continue speaking of her. Which clearly conveys that they are more impressed by her. But their conversation and his thoughts come to an end due to the arrival of their teacher.

___________

"Sneha? Sir is looking at you."

Startled by a student seated beside her she looked at her teacher then mumbling apology looked down at her book.

"What happened? You looked distracted. Are you alright?

After the teacher walked out the girl asked her out of concern and curiosity. To which Sneha responded with a small reply with a faint smile.

"I'm fine."

"Alright, I'm leaving for the canteen. Do you want to join?"

"No."

Shaken by his behaviour and troubled by his instruction. She couldn't concentrate on even a single lecture. Usually she thought class lecture time would run slow but today it seems to be faster as if she's in an exam hall.

"Sneha? I'm asking if you aren't going, do you want me to get something from the canteen?"

"Huh no no thanks."

"Alright I'm leaving."

The girl walked out of class, leaving her lost in her thoughts. As she thought about what to do with the troubled name Abhiraj. She didn't want to go, but was afraid of his threat of coming to get her. She couldn't call her brother to pick her up early either, as he had an important day of reporting about their work progress to their boss which will determine their promotion and demotion.

"You and your third class jokes."

"This one is laughable. The Dr inquired from his patient that you were told to take this antibiotic medicine at 10 in morning. Why took it and 5?

"The patient replied," I wanted to shock the bacteria. I've read this one before."

Listening to the conversation of the student, Sneha came up with a plan to leave earlier for home than that Bacteria name Abhiraj told her. In order to escape him. Because even though In the morning he took advantage of her being alone he won't repeat his actions in front of others. But she couldn't risk provoking him either knowing how short-tempered, stubborn and arrogant he is. Why should I like him or be with him? Just because he claims to like me and wants to spend time with me? He didn't consider her opinion or respected her consent then why should she bother about his desire and orders? He's no one to force or scare her. Thinking this she picked up her bag and walked out of class.

**********

"Hey Abhi, will you drop me to a nearby Mall. I've to buy her a present. But my car."

Though Abhiraj needed to meet Sneha, he couldn't avoid his friend's request. So checking his wrist watch, which shows he still has time left he agreed to drop his friend.

"Sure, Come then."

"I would've asked Ansh Or Kartik, unfortunately they left earlier. So sorry to bother you when you've planned to take her out."

"It's alright, friend in need, friend indeed."

He smiled awkwardly, then looked outside the car. Abhiraj continues to drive silently with full concentration. He even hums a song in between which makes it obvious he's in an extremely good mood.

"Do you think she'll come?"

"Honestly, I'm certain she won't. In-fact I bet she'll try to escape early."

Listening to this, Sharan frowned in disbelief. If he knows then why does he prioritise helping him? Instead of going for her feeling confused he asked him for elaboration.

"Then why have you agreed to drop me? When you know she'll try to escape."

"One won't value what they achieve effortlessly. Buddy"

"You claim to love her so treat her as love. Not as a challenge because she's not that."

"Of course I won't but can't help it when she's challenging me."

Listening to this he grew more confused about him. Could it be, more than love, Sneha's reluctance which makes him obsessed about her? He thought inwardly but didn't dare to express it.

"We've reached."

Looking at the destination, he sighed then thanked him verbally. Unfastening his seatbelt and opening the door. He stepped out of the car but suggested it before leaving.

"Thanks, Oh you should buy something for her too. Who knows, it'll lift her mood."

"Um what you think, I should get her?"

"Boxing gloves, to punch you. Come on, buy whatever you think, she'll probably appreciate it."

He nodded in agreement, but then he checked the time and didn't step out to buy anything. Just bid farewell to his friend and drove back towards the college. But due to a sudden accident, which took place on the main road, the route was diverted by cops. Annoyed, he took a U-turn, to take a short cut route towards the college. Only to notice a Girl in a green salwar suit covering her head with Dupatta. Walking hurriedly with cautious steps towards the bus stop. He sensed strange familiarity from her, but almost ignored her. But caught the glimpse of the bag in her hand. He stopped his car abruptly, then unbuckled his seatbelt, opened the car door and stepped out of the car. Then noiselessly went behind her.

"You seem eager to accompany me for our date."

Startled by his voice, Sneha stopped then retreated a step. On watching him, standing before her. Her eyes widened up in fear and sheer astonishment. As he was stepping closer in front of her.

"Or you're escaping from me?"

Instead of answering him verbally, she turned around. And started to run in the opposite directions. Is she inspired by PT Usha? (Ya mera gym jaana churwaana hai , ise apne peeche bhagaa kar?) Or want him to stop visiting gym, by making him chase her? He thought then ran after her and just like in the morning she failed to outrun him now too, as he caught her by holding her wrist.

"Stop, What are you doing? By running away, Just come with me."

"No just leave me, I need to go."

"Where?"

"Ho. Home."

"You can go home after our date. I'll personally drop you to your home safely."

She couldn't understand how to convince him that she doesn't wish to go with him. After what he did to her friend Or behaved with her today in the morning. Even if he apologises thousands of times then too he can't erase the image of him as a bad guy, from her mind. The more he tries to force her, the more she wishes to escape him. Who knows, where he'll take her? Or what he'll do? Already his intention and he is not worthy of her trust. She feels scared and wary of him, due to his unpredictable, aggressive, stubborn nature.

"But, I don't want to go with you. Why don't you understand?"

He wasn't a man of patience, thus he quickly got Irked by her continuous denial. (Ziddi to apni height se bhi zyada hai yeh). She's more stubborn than her height. He thought with utter annoyance looking at her trying to free her wrist from his hold. To which he almost threatened her again.

"You better come willingly, Or else. I don't mind carrying you again."

"No, please, I don't want to go anywhere with you let me go please."

"What's wrong with you? Why fear me unnecessarily? I've not hurt you, nor I intend to, I've been polite enough to ask you before and now. But you've to just defy me. Why is it so hard for you Listen to me, just once dammit?"

When he started, expressing his annoyance. He was speaking calmly in the beginning while holding her firmly. But in the end not only did he lose his cool but his grip on wrist tightened too. Which makes her winch in pain as tears welled up in her eyes trembling fearfully in his hold.

"You are why? It's because You don't accept my wish, understand my opinion or respect my decision. Despite my clear continuous straight denial. You are trying to impose your will on me."

(Kya hi ladungi main bina roye to gussa bhi nahin kar sakti). She thought inwardly, feeling tears streaming down on her face as she retorted angrily gathering all her leftover courage. Where's disheartened by her words and her reaction to his outburst. Remorse hit him, he immediately tried to make amends with her.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just, well Don't cry please. I can't see tears in your eyes."

"Then stop being the reason for their existence and let me go."

She retorted again without skipping a second. Who gave him the right to treat her like this? What makes him think, his behaviour will make her submit? Never, she may fear him, but she won't give up either.

"No, look I mean, no harm, okay. Trust me, you needn't fear me. I won't make you uncomfortable . Just come with me once."

"You've made me uncomfortable enough, please just let me go."

"Give me a chance , I'll fix that."

"But why me? Why insist on taking me out? When I'm not willing to go and deny you?"

"You'll know, once you agree to come with me."

"I don't want to, so don't waste time on an ordinary girl like me. Find those who'll be willing or match your standard. I'm sure it won't be hard, there'll be many. Who'll be willing."

"But I want it to be you, Cause I like you not any other."

"That's your problem, not mine. So let me be."

(Pehchan sangdil hamari hai aur nirmohi yeh hai). I've the identity of being a heartless one but she is the ruthless one. He thought as she wiped her tears but one thing he was certain, she won't agree easily ever. Not by mere conversation at least. Because in her opinion, he's definitely a villain, a lethal threat she needs to escape or be wary of. But that can't stop him from pursuing her either because he's no less stubborn.

"Sneha, stop being stubborn ok. I just want to take you out, I promise if you're uncomfortable. I'll let you go immediately."

She looked at him in disbelief, as if he lost his mind. He's the one, stubbornly forcing her. And is he blind? Can't he see? How uncomfortable is she with him? She thought while curling her hand in fist.

"Why? When you've others willing to be with you, Why waste effort on an unwilling girl like me?"

"Why? Unlike others, you don't want to be with me."

"That's not the answer to my question."

"Neither mine."

"Questions aren't answered with a question."

"I don't follow the rules. So answer me first."

"I don't like you, isn't that enough?"

"No, because I like you, does it validate me for taking you out with me?"

Huh, she looked at him speechlessly, could there be anyone. More shamelessly unreasonable than him? Perhaps not, however getting angry at him won't work. So taking a deep breath, maintaining a decent distance. Between them, she spoke again.

"No, I um fine, you are a stubborn, arrogant, violent Guy. I can't agree to be with you or like you."

"That's all?"

A smile threatened to escape his lips. Hearing her words, about him. People probably badmouth him, but behind his back. On his face? No one has the guts to do that. Isn't she the only courageous one to do that? Surprisingly he didn't even feel offended besides the fact she did it, not to provoke him but to get rid of him. Hence he asked, if that's the only reason, because he can definitely work on his behaviour for her then.

"No, uh there's a lot of difference between us. In class, personality, interest, life goals too.

"What?"

"Yes, I'm an ordinary girl with ordinary dreams. For the likes of you ordinary lives like mine are worth toying, till interest. But not for girls like me so please Let me be."

Her reasoning made him stunned out of wits. It's not like he didn't think about the class differences between them. He did, but not to the extent, like she did. Or consider the differences about their personalities, their life Goals and their interests as a matter of much concern. Because he thought they wouldn't be much of a hassle for them. As he felt confident enough to overcome them. But listening to her, he realised. For him they won't matter because he won't need to compromise much. But circumstances probably won't be the same for her. Besides she's right, society is really harsh, when it comes to judging others. Even their personality isn't compatible. She believes in commitment but he doesn't. At least not before meeting her, she is full of morals and kindness but he is full of arrogance and selfishness. But then realisation dawned upon him. She so reasonably, rejected him again.

"So Who's more stubborn, He Or She?"

He thought in annoyance then looked ahead to speak to her. But watching in front he found himself alone on the street. He frowned in disbelief, glancing around to look for her, but only spotted the retreating sight of Bus. And found her nowhere at sight, Realising she outsmarted him. And left him by taking advantage of his distraction. He Chuckled at himself then thinking of meeting her later, he turned around to walk back to his car. Because now he even needs time to figure out his own emotion. Hence he walked back, towards his parked car. To leave for home, instead of joining his friends at the restaurant later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 7K 87
Anger, pure anger and fear sipped through her veins threatening to burst out. She struggled vehemently to release her hand, but that only made him ti...
7.7M 192K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
302 78 31
She looks back into his eyes with her drowsy ones, searching for answers. His lips suddenly touched hers and he planted a kiss. She felt a sudden bur...
150K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...