[ 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 ] 𝗗...

By _Xialin

[ Debut or Die x Male Oc ] in which a Twenty-five year old man; Han Soo-min passed out(?) from exhaustion, he... More

Disclaimer
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16

14

1.2K 101 7
By _Xialin

"Yes! Everyone will be placed into Team A or Team B based on the shuffle results!"

"And you will be doing a one-on-one match with the other team!"

The MC announced with a smile, the numbers have already been shuffled and the numbers are already selected for Team A and Team B.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
LETI

A - 4 7 12 15 17 33 62
B - 24 27 37 38 41 59 72

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Host, you're on Team A! (◍•ᴗ•◍) ]

Dammit, you didn't tell me that they were gonna shuffle the team numbers and divide it into two.

[ Host, I can't spoil it, what's the fun in spoiling it, if you already know? (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ]

[ Host, should be lucky that his number is on Team A! ]

It's not like I doubt their talent, but who is even on Team A?

"WOAAH!! Jun-ie Hyung we are on the same team!!!"

"Who's 12? Woah! Moondae Hyung!!"

"Woah!! We have our main vocal!!"

I looked at them and saw Park Moondae in the middle, who's looking pale.

I looked at the screen to check the members of Team A, Seo Ahyeon walked up beside me holding his light purple ball and engraved the number 33 on his hands.

[ Host, your team is pretty good! Only one silver rank! (◍•ᴗ•◍) ]

I guess so... I haven't even met them all yet, I think?

[ Host, already met Ahyeon, who is number 33! ◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜ ]

I let out a short sigh as I noticed Park Moondae walking towards Ahyeon and I, he stood beside me and sighed in relief as he found peace.

I glanced in the corner of my eye and saw Ryu Chungwoo on the other team.

Looks like Archer-nim is on the other team... And they are already having a meeting.

[ Host is so~ unlucky, that you aren't on the same team as Ryu Chungwoo! (๑>؂•̀๑) ]

You think you're funny?

I am happy to be teamed up with my friends.

[ Ehe~ ( • ᴗ - ) ✧ ]

I let out a soft sigh before turning my head to number 15, who is Lee Sejin A.

"Let's achieve our goal as a team!☆"

I said with a smile, while Park Moondae sighed thinking 'It's good that you are being optimistic.'

"I, I think our team members are good."

Seo Ahyeon says trying to lighten Park Moondae's thoughts up.

"..."

Park Moondae stared at Seo Ahyeon and Han Sujin blankly before thinking. 'Yeah, at least you two are the optimistic ones...'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hello!! I'm Lee Sejin!!"

Lee Sejin B says as he introduced himself to the Team.

"I really like this team!! And there's a lot of good-looking people."

Lee Sejin B stated with a smile on his face.

"That's right!! And we have a main vocalist, we even have our choreographer!"

Han Jun-ie says with enthusiasm.

Lee Sejin A, Seo Ahyeon, Han Sujin were sparkling, Kwon Heeseung coughed and smiled.

"Ahem... As expected, you have some good eyes, my friends..."

Kwon Heeseung says with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm not talking about you, Heeseung."

Lee Sejin B says with a smile.

"This is going to be a truly enjoyable and thrilling experience!☆"

I said with a smile, Park Moondae blinked as he watched them interact.

"..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
PARK MOONDAE POV:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I agree that our team composition is good.

The majority of us are gold-ranked, and have a variety of positions.

As long as we choose the right song, we'll be able to perform decently.

But what I'm worried about is the team members. (Especially Lee Sejin A)

Also worrying about Seo Ahyeon, but he listens well and also he is gold-rank.

If someone ruins the atmosphere, then forget about being a team or whatever, we're all going to hell.

Thanks to them, at least the atmosphere will be on the brighter side...

I thought about it, while  looking at Lee Sejin B, Kwon Heeseung, Han Sujin and Han Jun-ie.

"..."

Have I been reading too many manga in the past... That i'm seeing sparkling effects on Sujin?

And what are those blue flower effects?

I noticed Han Sujin looked back at me, has he caught me staring at him?

Have I stared at him weirdly?

I looked at him as he gave a bright smile to everyone.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You see actor Sejin~ since our names are the same~ should we come up with a nickname?"

Lee Sejin B suggested to Lee Sejin A.

"What?"

Lee Sejin A was surprised at the suggestion.

"It might be confusing since we are on the same team~!"

Lee Sejin B says with a smile.

"Uh, then...!!! You're an actor, so what do you think about Bae Sejin?!"

Han Jun-ie says to Lee Sejin A.

"And since you're big, Keun Sejin!"

Han Jun-ie says to Lee Sejin B, which leads Lee Sejin B into cackling.

"Hahahahahaha "Keun Sejin" Hahahaha!"

"Ah..."

Lee Sejin A's mood went down after hearing that nickname from Han Jun-ie.

"How about "Jinsei" or... "JinLee"? Do you like that?"

I asked Lee Sejin A with a smile as I came up with that nickname for him.

"!"

"I... Like the nickname you came up with."

Lee Sejin A responded to Han Sujin, I smiled as he liked the nickname.

"So, what do you want us to call you? "Jinsei" or "JinLee"?"

I questioned him, waiting for his response.

"JinLee..."

Lee Sejin A responded, as he looked at Han Sujin with sparkly eyes.

[ +1 point ]

...He looks like a hamster.

What's with the +1 point again?

Hey, < system >!

[ System 577 is not allowed to show it yet, wait for more weeks! Don't be impatient~ (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ]

Oh, great... For how many are the weeks you are referring to?

[ In total of 2 weeks! (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ]

I deadpanned before shaking my head and then ignored the < system >

"Well then, JinLee it is!"

Han Jun-ie says with a smile as he also liked the nickname given to Lee Sejin A by Han Sujin.

Lee Sejin A kept looking at Han Sujin with sparkly eyes, his mood lightened up when Han Sujin made a nickname for him.

"..."

Park Moondae only sighed in relief as he saw that they were starting to get along with each other.

"Contestants, have you all made yourselves familiar? We will now choose your songs!"

The MC says as he walked in the middle.

"The monitor in front has changed yet again, right?"

"!!!"

"Will the same person who chose the teams earlier press it again?"

"S-should... I press it?"

Han Jun-ie says anxiously as he looks back at us.

"I believe in you!!!"

Kwon Heeseung says cheering for Han Jun-ie to press it and hopes to get the VTIC's Tiger.

"Let's go for VTIC's "Tiger"!"

VTIC is the current best-selling idol group.

"Tiger" is their most recent song, and most likely, everyone who chose Leti came here for that.

'VTIC'

'Please let it be VTIC!'

'Please!!!'

I can hear all their thoughts all from the way here.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Author: You'll see Han Sujin's looks soon! Wait for a few more chapters! (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)

• Reminder:

[1] For those who didn't read back, you might wonder why Han Sujin's status window's skills have degraded to C+'s and B+'s
[2] I can't have Han Sujin completely have high level status skills yet.

See ya all in the next chapter! (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 2.1K 13
Why does this always happen to him?? Kang Yoojin had dived in front of a car to save a child, and had died as a result. Then he woke up to find himse...
31.1K 3.8K 89
To cover the traces of his depravity, Gu Xiao constricted himself to the role of a jester while being torn between the idealisation of others and rea...
93.8K 4.2K 36
*COMPLETED* Han Jisung, a boy too scared to speak his mind in public, or in private. The doctors can't decide what to do with this severe anxiety, an...
50.2K 2K 43
!UNDER CONSTRUCTION! (but still readable) Imagine a world in which computer programms not only chose your job and your place to live, they also chos...