Abhira- Truth makes its way.

By SakshiLohani

The story focuses on the third generation Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai. This is the continuation after the enga... More

Your are connected with my heart.
I'll stand with you.
The night of Clarity
Solving the puzzle of the name on my heart
Truth can't be overshadowed
Update!
New Story!
New Story Update.
Issue with notifications

Vote for Harshali in ITA 23!!

272 12 9
By SakshiLohani

Hello dears,
I know we all are very disheartened with the way the show has turned out.
I won't start my rant because it'll never end.

Although, we all know the hardwork our favourite stars have put into this project.
Its time as fans we show them that unlike creators we appreciate them so much.

Show the love, power and emotions of fans.
Go and vote for Harshad and Pranali for ITA 23.
It wont even cost you a minute, just go the ITA site and select our Harshali in the categories of Best Actor Male Drama and Female respectively and just click on vote.

If you are even a smallest fan of these actors, do it, it won't cost you anything but might make their day, the least justice we can give them for these characters.

#Harshali should win you all!!

I am not on social media, but it's a request to the fanpages reading this post to spread the word, lets make the fandom proud.

-Signing off
Sakshi Lohani.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 6.5K 35
COMPLETED | STAND ALONE | BOOK II 1 in #Harshali✨ (as on 19/11/22) ♡♡♡ Abhimanyu is on a mission to hunt down the girl who has his heart, but how do...
31.3K 2.1K 13
COMPLETED Story of Abhira 2.0 | Abhimanyu x Akshara ♡♡♡ Story of Abhira's separation and what lies beyond... ♡♡♡ #1 in HC (as on 4/12/22) #1 in PR (a...
60.1K 3.5K 20
COMPLETED | Book I of Abhira Series ♡♡♡ How do you claim a girl yours when it is her sister you proposed to marry??? ♡♡♡ Abhimanyu is engaged to Aroh...
ABHIRA By Isha

Fanfiction

44.9K 2.1K 10
A short story on current track where Abhimanyu tells the media that Neil is Harshwardhan Birla's son