THE CHAOTIC LOVE LIFE

By CherryBee666

Hey guys, I'm here with a new story plot and I hope that you guys like this one also, like my other stories... More

PROLOGUE
1. THEIR FIRST ENCOUNTER
2. THE CHAOS HAS JUST BEGUN...!!!
3. FIRST SACRIFICES
4. THE PAINFUL END

CHARACTER SKETCH

260 28 12
By CherryBee666

Hey guys...

Here's the character sketch...😊
......................................................................

Naina Singh Ahluwalia
Age 21
A friendly, protective, calm and a people's person kind of a girl. Final year B. Com. student. She's also the Senior Under Officer in NCC. She met Rajveer during her exams through her ANO, Captain Nisha Basu. She came to know that he's her elder brother's best friend and batchmate. She was attracted to him at first sight. Rajveer's love interest.

-------------------------------------------------------

Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat
Age 25
A calm, mature, people friendly, intelligent, protective and a caring kind of a person. He joined the Army after graduation. He met Naina through her ANO, Captain Nisha Basu... Who's also his good friend. That's when he came to know that Naina is his best friend Naveen's younger sister, who was martyred in a crossfire between his unit and the militants. He was attracted to her at first sight. Naina's love interest.

-------------------------------------------------------

Aalekh Sharma
Age 21
A bit serious but friendly, protective, caring and an ambivert kind of a guy. He studies with Naina and he is her biggest support system. He's her best friend and rakhi brother. He can do anything to protect her. Devika's love interest.

-------------------------------------------------------

Devika Rastogi
Age 21
A bit shy but friendly, calm, mature and quiet kind of a person. She's in Naina's group and shares a great bond with her. They are best of friends and sisters to each other. She likes Aalekh secretly but fears that he will reject her if she were to share her feelings with him. Aalekh's love interest.

-------------------------------------------------------

Amardeep Hooda
Age 21
A friendly, protective, caring and a calm kind of a person. He also belongs to Naina's circle. He's a very good friend and a good person, if you get to know him. He's a serious guy when it comes to matters of love. He believes in a one woman man kind of a theory. Mahira's love interest.

-------------------------------------------------------

Mahira Ashraf
Age 21
A shy, quiet, an introvert and a keep to herself kind of a person. She belongs to Naina's circle and always stays around Naina, Aalekh or Hooda as she feels that, only they can understand her. Hooda's love interest.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ali Beigh
Age 21
A serious but friendly, careful, calm, mature and protective person. He also belongs to Naina's circle. He can write, read and speak in many national and international languages. He likes Pooja and every chance he gets, he tries to show that, no matter who is standing with them. Pooja's love interest.

-------------------------------------------------------

Pooja Ghai
Age 21
A friendly, bubbly, protective, caring and a bit traditional kind of person. Her thought process is modern but she likes to wear traditional clothes like salwar and kurta mostly. She's a part of Naina's circle and she's the closest with Naina and Ali. She loves Naina as her best friend and sister while she likes to spend time with Ali. Ali's love interest.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yaduvansh Sahani (Yudi)
Age 21
A friendly, kind, a bit confused and a social kind of a person. He also belongs to Naina's circle and is close to Hooda. He's a very idiotic person when it comes to matters of love because he didn't know that one of his friends, likes him very much. Ruchika's love interest.

------------------------------------------------------

Ruchika Mehta
Age 21
A bubbly, friendly, caring, carefree and an easy to talk kind of person. She belongs to Naina's circle and her cousin. She likes Yudi but always feels disappointed when he doesn't understand her feelings nor does he try to do that. Yudi's love interest.

-------------------------------------------------------

Late Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia
Age 23 (When he martyred)
He was a flirt but a very responsible person when it comes to handling different relationships. He was martyred in a crossfire between his unit and the militants. He was Rajveer, Abhimanyu, Gunny and Shalini's friend but on the other hand, he never liked Nandini even a bit who was also in his circle of friends.

-------------------------------------------------------

Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan
Age 25
A friendly, mature, trustworthy, calm and composed kind of person. He's Rajveer, Gunny, Shalini and Nandini's friend. He had a great bond with Naveen. He's married to his ex-cadet and protege... Akriti Bhatt, now, Left. Mrs. Akriti Rai Chauhan. Going to be a father soon but he doesn't know anything about it.

-------------------------------------------------------

Left. Mrs. Akriti Rai Chauhan
Age 23
A hotheaded, protective, intelligent and an angry young woman kind of person. She was a cadet when she met Abhimanyu. She even challenged him but when he approached her with the emotion of love, she couldn't help but fall in love with him and later married him. She will be helping them from the outside areas of the college. She's going to be a mother soon and that's why, she'll do anything in her power to safeguard her husband at any cost.

-------------------------------------------------------

Captain Gunraj Singh Randhava
Age 25
A strict, no nonsense, hotheaded, protective, intelligent and a sharp minded kind of person. He's Rajveer, Abhimanyu and Shalini's friend but he doesn't like Nandini much. He was really very sad after losing Naveen because he had a great bond with him as a friend. He's married to his ex-cadet and protege... Vidya Saxena, now known as Left. Mrs. Vidya Singh Randhava.

-------------------------------------------------------

Left. Mrs. Vidya Singh Randhva
Age 23
A bubbly, friendly, happy go lucky, intelligent and a punctual kind of person. She met her husband Gunny during one of his missions and after that in the academy where she took training to become a soldier. Later they fell for each other and married after the completion of her training. She's also gonna help them from the outside of the college area.

-------------------------------------------------------

Captain Dr. Shalini Singhal
Age 25
A bubbly, friendly, intelligent, protective and a caring person. Known as a Gossip Girl in her group as nothing can be hidden from her. A great friend of Rajveer, Gunny, Abhimanyu and Nandini. Liked Naveen but couldn't say anything to him about that. She's a divorcee. She left her husband because of his abusive nature but now, she's very much happy with her life.

-------------------------------------------------------

Captain Nandini Gupta
Age 24
A bit non friendly, hotheaded and sometimes a little selfish kind of person but she's very much protective about her people. She considered Naveen a good friend but she's not gonna like Naina much because of Rajveer taking an interest in Naina. A good friend of Shalini and Abhimanyu but doesn't like Gunny much.

-------------------------------------------------------
How was it???

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment on my story and share your opinions and ideas, dear readers...😊😊😊

Till the 1st part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 400 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
130K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
37.3K 2.5K 39
It's the year 2309 and the question of whether we are alone in the universe is finally answered; an answer which ends in a full-scale war. Desperate...
226K 4.4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...