Rwby:Dark Eclipse (Rwby x Oc...

By DeanGenesis12

In the world of remnant,All we knew about a civil war happen between humans and faunus. Beneath the shadows l... More

Character Trailer "Zincerite"
Character Trailer "Dioptase"
Character Trailer "Adamite"
Character Trailer "Celestite"
V1:Chapter 1: New Journey.
V1: Chapter 2: Welcome To Beacon.
V1:Chapter 4: Emerald Forest.
V1:Chapter 5: Badge Of Burden.
V1:Chapter 6: Jaunedice.
V1:Chapter 7: Trip to Forever Falls.
V1: Chapter 8: Confrontation.
Chapter Ova: A Chill Day.
Information Of Volume 2
V2: Chapter 9: Best Day Of Beacon.
V2: Chapter 10: Mission Quest.
V2: chapter 11: Ascension.
V2: Chapter 12: Upbeat Prom Dance.
V2: Chapter 13: Dance Infiltration.

V1:Chapter 3: The initiation test.

41 1 0
By DeanGenesis12

Zach POV

The next day on Beacon Academy.

"My instinct seems to be kicking up to wakes me up early in the morning as i looked around as i saw few students some of them still sleeping as some of them already wake up so,i decided to get up then preparing for the initiation test and went into waking up routine as stretching,cleaning up like brushing teeth,tidy up sleeping bag then i make my way to the cafeteria and just by i passed when i saw a guy with magenta streak on his hair who wore green look like japanese robe as a ginger hair quirky girl seems to be talked a lot as always stick to him."

Zach: (poor guy...i wonder if he ever get annoyed...?)

"And of course,i also encountered them both on the locker room,i guess that hyperenergetic ginger really like to stick close to him as i geared up then strapped my weapon "Black Repulser" behind my waist as the guy with magenta steak in his hair make his way to the beacon cliff as the hyperenergetic ginger followed him. Then,all of sudden felt a light tap on my shoulder as i turn around revealing short blonde which her name is Diane and i didnt quite get her last name..."

Diane: Yaho,it seems like we met again!

Zach: yeah,sorry i didn't quite get your last name...

Diane: It's cool,my name is diane shizukagi..

Diane offered her hand to shake.

Zach: zach,zach exia....

Zach gave light shake with his left arm.

Diane: wow,girl won't joking there is an exia...

Zach just scratching his cheek.

Zach: anyhoo,cut off that topic...lets go..

Diane: Ayé...

Zach & diane make their way as them both stopped by to ruby and yang that is in front of them.

With ruby and yang

Ruby and yang who seems to be passed heard what the hyperenergetic ginger girl who already make their way with the magenta streak hair guy.

Ruby: i do always wonder what are those 2 were worked up about...

Then zach & diane came to greet them both.

Diane: Good morning,girls!

Yang: Hello~

Yang waved her hand to her best friend.

Ruby: good morning,zach!

Zach: good morning....you seem to be awfully chipper this morning,ruby.

Ruby: Yep! No more awkward small talk or "Getting to know you stuff". And as for today,i do get to let my sweetheart do the talking.Oho~

Ruby strokes her crescent rose then cuddling it like baby.

Diane: well, remember girl...you're not the only one going through the initiation.

Zach: besides,if you need to growing up....

Yang: Then you're going to have to meet new people and learn to work together...

Ruby just let out groan in frustration.

Ruby: Urgh! You 3 sounds just like dad,Okay....first things first,what does meeting new people have to do with fighting?

Diane:...to learn to coorperate with new fellas

Zach: diane does have a point...

Ruby: not helping....anyway,where was i? Oh! And second thing....i don't need people to help me grew up,i drink milk!

Zach & diane just glance at each other in confusion.

Zach/Diane: ???

Diane then changing the topic.

Diane: okay,what about when we forming a team? If i remember correctly there are 4 people in total...So,Score!

Zach: 4 people in 1 team,eh?

Diane: yep!

Ruby then responded.

Ruby: U-uhm...i do not know,guess i'll just be on zach's team or yours or something...

Yang: maybe you should be try being on someone else's team...

Ruby: my dearest sister yang! Are you implying that you do no wish to be on the same team as me?

Yang: W-what? N-no! Of course i do...i just thought that uh....

Diane: Dunno,maybe it would helped you to break out from your shell??

Ruby: well then,i do not need to break out from my shell.. that's absolutely-

Jaune passed by them as holding sort of a map.

Jaune: That is ridiculous... there's no way i put my gears in locker 636 yesterday...i would've remember having to count that high,Ugh....why does this happen today....

With the sceneric of jaune,moving to charles his friend,weiss who seems to be chatting with red hair girl with circlet on her head.

Weiss: so,pyrrha...have you given any thought to whose team you'd like to be on?

Charles: im pretty sure that anyone must be eager to unite or join with such a strong,well known individual such as yourself...

The red hair girl with circlet on her head known as pyrrha nikos while she is thinking.

Pyrrha: Hm,im not quite sure...i was planning on letting the chips fall where they may.

Weiss: well, I've been thinking that me,you and charles maybe could be on a team together.

Charles: fine by me...

Pyrrha: that sounds lovely...

Weiss: "やった"(Hurray)

Weiss who seems to had full of her evil thought with dark cloud and thunder on her background into her fantasy. Then weiss who is on her fantasy jaune slits into the conversation making her snapped into reality.

Jaune: yanno what else is great? Me,jaune arc...nice to meet you...

Weiss: you again?

Charles: ???

Pyrrha slits to greet jaune.

Pyrrha: nice to meet you,jaune.

Jaune: "はい,はい"(yes,yes)

Jaune slits pyrrha aside.

Jaune: don't worry,no need to be embarrassed...so,i've been hearing rumors about teams as you and me would be making good one,what do you say?

Pyrrha: actually,i think the teams are compromised of 4 students each,so-

Jaune: well,you don't say,hot stuff...

Charles: im super confused right now...

Weiss slits into the conversation.

Weiss: jaune isn't it? Do you have any idea who you're talking to?

Jaune: not in the slightest,snow angel...

Charles: yikes....you are no better than zach....

Weiss getting annoyed by jaune then calmed down before spoke again.

Weiss: well,this is pyrrha nikos.

Pyrrha: hello again.

Pyrrha waved her hand.

Charles: she graduated on top of the class at sanctum academy.

Jaune: never heard of it...

Weiss: she won the mistral regional tournament...

Charles: 4 years in a row and a new record...

Jaune who seems to dumbfounded towards charles & weiss's words.

Weiss: SHE IS ON FRONT OF EVERY PUMPKIN PETE'S MARSHMALLOW FLAKES BOX!!!!

Weiss replied in frustration mixed with anger as she flapped her arms rapidly.

Jaune: *Gasped* that's you? The star athlete and cartoon character?!

Pyrrha seems to had pumpkin pete flakes box on her background then in cartoonic style where the flakes box fall apart.

Pyrrha: it is pretty cool...but sadly,the cereal isn't very good for you...

Charles: yeah...i've experienced that....urgh...

Charles grimaced where when he and weiss were kids he did ate 3 flakes box and then he barfed causing weiss just giggled on her best friend memory.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry,charlie...

Pyrrha scratching her cheek in apologetic way.

Charles: it's cool,it's cool...

Weiss then changed the topic back as she cleared out her throat before slits in into the conversation.

Weiss:anyway...after hearing all of this,do you really think that you're in a position to ask her to be on your team?

Jaune: i guess not,sorry...

Pyrrha: actually jaune,i think you'd make a great leader...

Charles: i would approve onto that one...

Jaune: really?

Weiss: seriously,charles...this kind of behavior shouldn't be encouraged...

Jaune: sounds like pyrrha & charles is on board for team jaune,spot are filling up quickly,now... I'm not supposed to do this,but...maybe i could pull some strings,find a place for you...what do you say?

Jaune said as he getting closer to weiss comfort zone making her uncomfortable.

Weiss: alright, that's a bit too close...pyrrha,a little help please?

The sound weapon activating as pyrrha's weapon is in spear mode flew as before it managed to caught jaune,charles on the other hand managed to caught the spear in the middle of the air projections.

Charles: sheesh weiss...that is uncool...and i believe this is yours,pyrrha?

The announcement on speaker rings on which it means where 1 year students go to the beacon cliff.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry,charlie...

Pyrrha massaged her back head in apologetic way.

Charles hands over pyrrha's weapon then pyrrha picked her weapon from charles as weiss make her way to beacon cliff.

Pyrrha: it was nice meeting you,jaune...

Charles: catch you later,buddy...

Jaune droops himself near the locker.

Jaune: Likewise...

Charles & pyrrha also make their way to the beacon cliff.

Then zach and the others also make their way.

Yang: having some trouble,lady killer?

Diane: is he trying to "Rizzed" up the ice queen?

Zach: yeah...it seems so?

Jaune: i do not understand...my dad said all women look for is confidence,where did i go wrong?

Yang: Snow Angel probably wasn't the best start...

Diane: agree on that,girl....

Zach: c'mon...lets get you up,buddy...

Zach helped jaune stood up as ruby also helped him.

Diane: catch you both later on the beacon cliff,zach.

Yang: see you 3 later.

Yang & her best friend diane make their way to beacon cliff as zach & ruby helped jaune walked on.

Ruby: c'mon jaune... let's go...

Timeskip on the beacon cliff

Infront of crowd of students stood the headmaster himself and professor goodwitch seems to be explained their initiation quest.

Ozpin: for years,you have trained to become warriors,and as for today...your abilities will be evaluated here in the emerald forest.

Zach: that seems intriguing...

Glynda: now,im sure the many of you studentshave heard the rumors about the assignment of the forming team,well...allow us to put an end to your confusion each of you will be given teammates....is today.

Ruby: what? Aww....

Zach: you okay?

Then the headmaster himself continued.

Ozpin: and these teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at beacon,so..it is in your best to interact to be paired with someone with who you can work well,and that being said...the first personyou make eye contact with after landing,will be your partner for the rest of the 4 years...

Ruby on the other hand seems to be dumbfounded saw her world shattered like glass.

Ruby:WHA???!!

Zach: woah,that really shots a damage to you...

Ozpin: after you're partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest,you'll meet opposition along the way,do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path or you'll be die. And you will be monitored and graded for the duration of your initiaons.but,our instructor will not intervene and you'll be find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing sereval relics,each pair must chose one and return to the top of the cliff. Are there any questions? If no,then the test will now begin,take your position,students...

Glynda: get ready students,prepare your landing strategy.

Ruby: Wait,we're using this platform?

Yang: alright,this is gonna be fun!

Yang bounced a bit.

Zach: it seems so...

Zach prepared his position to getting launched.

Jaune: W-wait.... what's a landing strategy?

To jaune expression burst into shocked then he saw a students getting launched into the emerald forest and then one by one students getting launched into the emerald forest until it launched jaune.

Glynda: i wonder what kind of teams we'll get this year,always interesting.

Ozpin: it is...

Glynda: Zach Exia....he really do look like to his parents...

Ozpin: yes...*took a sip from mug* he is...

AN: Here we go fellas,3rd chapter of Rwby:Dark Eclipse! Stay tuned for upcoming chapters my fellas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 1.3K 14
Remnant, a world full of fight. Humans vs Grimms, Humans vs Faunus, and even Humans fight themselves. Between all of those fight, stand one man. The...
58.5K 687 16
The White knight of Ice and the Red knight of flame, are known to be Immortal beings and the strongest huntsmen on Remnant, said to be even stronger...
8.9K 212 53
Follow the team from their adventures from Beacon and onwards. (Ps. I do not own RWBY it is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum) All...
2.6K 24 13
Cold sweats fall from your face as you sit up in your bed. You couldn't sleep ever since you've gotten the news about a prophecy, an extraordinary pl...