Why Me ?(My Brothers Hates Me)

By dipshanel

*Completed*(not edited yet) WHY ME ? I also deserved to be loved .. And now I am slowly dying but I have n... More

introduction
1
1.1
2
2.1
3
4
4 .1
5
5.1
6
6.1
7
7.1
8
8.1
apology
9
9.1
10
10.1
11
11.1
12
12.1
13
13.1
14
14.1
15
15.1
16
16.1
17
17.1
18
18.1
19
19.1
20
Why me ?
season 2

3.1

5.1K 131 19
By dipshanel

Next day -

All of her brothers and Aera having there breakfast ... And she went out with her bag to go to college..she saw them laughing and talking"...

Yn sighs ... Her stomach starts growling as she did not eat dinner last night cuz of pain... Her stomach is still hurting today but better than before .

She turned his face and went outside then started walking to the bus stand.

She feels weak while she is walking and holds her stomach then she sees a confectionery store She goes inside and picks instant noodles then checks her purse..

Aish ... this is not enough ...

She put it back and bought a packet of chips .. she ate it but her stomach is still growling..

I am hungryyy......

She went to bus stand and get in bus ..

She went inside the college and saw Lisa there ...

"heyy babe... Here"....yn said and waved her hand ..

Lisa saw her then give her smile then give a sign to come ,Yn went to her they both hugged each other ...

"Let's go to the basketball ground"...Lisa said ..

"why?"yn asked and looked at her with curious eyes ...

Lisa hit her on  her shoulder and replied "there is someone who wants to see you"...

"don't tell me mingyu oppa is  back from his trip" ..yn said with so much excitement ...

( Yn likes Mingyu a lot .Mingyu was senior of her in school. She came to Seoul only because of him)

(Mingyu had gone to play the national games for a month.)

"yes babe your love is back and do you know what first thing he asked me when he met me?"Lisa said .

"what?"yn asked .

"he asked about you, fool"Lisa replied and Yn start blushing

"Hey are you ok your face turned red" Lisa asked sarcastically.

Yn touch her cheeks with her hands and smiles like a fool..

"yaah yn control it girl"Lisa said mockily.

Then they went to the basket ball ground then they saw mingyu was playing basket ball ..

He is charming and his six pecs was showing as he not wearing his shirt..he is sweating hard but this sweat make her more sexy and hot .. but there is also a one boy who give him a tough competition ..
Most of the girls were standing there cuz of two men and cheering them ...

Mingyuu...mingyuu mingyuu...yn also cheering for him..

Enuwoo... Eunwoo.. eunwoo...

Eunwoo is in a shirt but all the girls were going crazy and shouting take off the shirt to him..

After game ... Mingyu and eunwoo going back then eunwoo .. take off his shirt and girls shouting ...he is so sexy... Ahh pls be my boyfriend ... Some girls go to mingyu with a water bottle and some go to eunwoo..

Yn watching mingyu while drinking water he saw yn.. he stopped drinking water and a cute smile came in his face he instantly went to yn.

He patted her head and asked "did you  miss me ?"

Yn nodded with a heavy smile on her face .. everyone can  tell after seeing that she likes him.

But not mingyu as he cares for her as a brother..

"oppa did you also miss me"yn asked and blushing was making her red.

Mingyu squeezed her cheeks with love and said" yes my little cutie pie I miss you" ...her stomach was growling but yn was so busy in mingyu.. but he noticed it.

They all three went to cafeteria and mingyu bought her some food..

"eat it"mingyu said .

Yn looks at him with curious face ...

"aish girl this is my treat ,cuz I won"mingyu said and pinched her nose sweetly .

"but I am full oppa" ...( Then they heard a sound )
Her stomach growling...

yes you are"mingyu said and laughed...

Ehh I think I am Not ..

She ate the food ..while mingyu continuously looked at her.. she felt shy but did not say anything ...

Meanwhile mingyu pov-

She is looking so weak I am sure she didn't eat anything cuz of money ..

She is like a sister to me . I can't saw her like that ...

Awww... She is so cute like a baby how can anyone be angry with her .. but her aunt is a monster I am happy that she left and came here.

Pov end -

" where are you staying yn ?"mingyu asked .

Yn and Lisa saw each other and gulp ...

Lisa gave a  little awkward smile and said "oppa she is living with her relatives"..

Yn nodded ..

sighs one more relative"mingyu said .

"no oppa they are not like Aunt ,they love me and care for me you can ask lisa".

Lisa saw yn with raised eyebrows and yn pleaded her with her eyes ..then Lisa nodded ...

"yes oppa they care for  yn a lot"Lisa said with more pressure in the word  'lot'.

Then one boy called Mingyu, he stood and said"ok girls now I have some work you go to your class"..

Yn and Lisa nodded ..and mingyu again patted her head and went back...

"ohoo"Lisa said in a teasing tone and yn smiles ..

They both went to their class and sat on the last bench...

When Aera also went to the class..

she didn't notice Aera before cuz she was busy in herself and she did not attend many classes cuz this was a new session and there are many students who take admission in this time.

Aera also didn't notice her before cuz she is famous and everyone wants to talk to her why she notice any backbencher

She was wearing a onepiece which looked like a expensive and her hills was shining like a daimond and she was holding a Prada bag

"look, she looks like a goddess"Lisa said .

Yn saw her and said "This bitch what is she doing here".

"do you know her ?"Lisa asked .

Yn nodded and said "this bitch is my cousin"

Lisa widened her eyes and said "you are joking right" ...

"Why am I joking with you about her"yn replied calmly .

"Really if this is true it means your family owns this university"Lisa said .

" Really"yn said .

"now you don't need to be worried about fees and other things but I did not think that you are this rich"Lisa said .

Yn sighed and said " cuz I am not they are not my family".

"ohh my girl let's forget it"Lisa said .

yn looked at her clothes and sighed ...

Then after a minute one boy also came into the class and the girls became crazy after seeing him he came and sat beside Aera.

"is not he who is playing a basketball with oppa"yn asked .

Lisa nodded and said "he is cha eunwoo a heart rob of our class and University everyone girl wants him but he didn't not give attention to anyone I think he liked Aera ,cuz she is the only girl whom he speaks"..

Yn nodded then the professor came to class,They all stood up and wished the professor.

One minute what is he doing here ?

"he  is our professor"Lisa said .

"I think he is new" yn said .

Lisa sooked ..

"but I am seeing him first in college"yn said .

"It's because you did not take his class yet" Lisa said .

Yn gulped and sighed...

Kim's mansion is not enough for them to torturing me...

"ok students who didn't complete their assignments stand up"yoongi said in a stern voice .

"which assignment"yn asked

"I told you last week about the chemistry assignment don't say you did not complete it"Lisa replied.

Yn sooked her head..

Lisa sighed and putting her assignment back ..

"what are doing ?"yn asked .

"I don't take you punishment alone" Lisa said

Ohh my baby ..thanks But I can't punish you because of myself.

Yn held her hand and said "yahh this is my mistake not yours sit down"

" no"Lisa uttered

" plz Lisa for my sake .. if you will be punished cuz of me I can't forgive myself "yn said .

Lisa looked at her and saw her puppy eyes She sat back.

There are 4 students who didn't complete their assignments..

Kim yoongi looked at all the 4 students and said so you're taking me for granted ..

He took out a cane from the table drawer and signaled them to come closer..

They both went to him including yn and and stood in line..

He is looking so scary plz God save me this time .. plz .

" hands out every one"yoongi said .

Everyone saw each other" ...

Then he shouted ... "I SAID HANDS OUT !"

they did same and he start hitting on their palms ... 5 hit on each hands ...
It was yn turn now ,she was so much scared and shaking...

Yoongi starts to hit on her palms but his hit is much harder to yn,Everyone notices that but don't dare to say..

He didn't give her time to rub the hands while he gave others.

After the hit he gave them order to kneel outside they all went outside and kneeled.

Yn was sobbing and tears were falling down on her chicks to her knee.

When one girl rubbed his shoulders and said Mr Kim gave her a most hard hit did he have any personal grudge against her and everyone nodded.

While yn wiped her tears and said" it's not like that I think you misunderstood him ,it was not as hard".

Student 2 looked at her palms and said "look at your palms really it's not that hard"

She  also looks at her palms they were red then she said that cuz this is my first time and my hands is so soft you know ( with little smile )

1 student held her hand and saw and smirked.

"From where they look soft ... it looks like you do manual labour" .

Yn backs her hand immediately and starts turning a topic.

"but why didn't you complete your assignment "yn asked .

Student 1 said "cuz I forget".

"Mee to"yn said .

They both smiles ...

Student 2- I was doing party ..

Student 3 - I am playing video games

Student 4 - I also forget ....

Student 1- friends

Yn nodded and she shaked hands all of them .

Student 1 - hyy i am jisso

Student 2- I am Rose ...

Student 3 - I am sobin

Student 4 - I am felix ..

" hyy i am yn ..nice to meet you all"yn introduce herself .

They were talking when bells rings they all became straight ...

Yoongi went out of the class  and said
"I want your assignments by tomorrow'.

They all nodded..

Yn and her new friends went back to class she introduced them to lisa...

After college she went outside of the college when she saw Aera with her brother yoongi ...

Yoongi opens the door for his car and she sit inside ..

Yn was standing there when car crossed her Aera laughed at her and rolled her eyes.

Yn sighs and fake smiles and said
..
She feel like I will be sad to see them and laugh at herself .

She then went to look for a part time job and we went inside the restaurant.

After a lot of effort and requests at last she got a job.

Then she pleaded that they gave them a day pay.

Restaurant owner was a good person
So he accepted her request.

"ok then can  I start"yn said

" no today,  starts  from tomorrow" the manager said .

"why ?"yn asked

" look at time"the manager said .

"ohh no it's already 6 pm"yn said and the manager nodded .

"ok then I will come tomorrow"yn said .

She went back home and started doing her assignment.

To be continued....

Words- 1900

Byee ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 399 2
She was the only girl in my life. My best friend. She was there whenever I need her. She understands me more than me. I love her more than anyone. Sh...
149K 4.8K 46
Please note that everything I write in here, Is fiction. It is not real. ******************* ❗️WARNING: self harm ❗️ Pain Sadness Anger Regret That...
29.2K 715 45
YOU CALL IT LOVE IT'S FUCKING TOXIC!!! IT'S NOT LOVE!!! WARNING⚠ LOVE TRIANGLE ( this story contains adult stuff like rãpe, mürdér, toxiçness only...
337K 10.1K 92
Book status : COMPLETED ⚠️THESE IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING⚠️ Madness series Book 1 warning ⚠️ 21+ toxic relationship self harm obsession Misunderstanding...