๐‘พ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•...

By SUGAr_ush_09

"๐‘Š๐’‰๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘– ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’..." . . . . ... More

Introduction๐Ÿฅ€
Forced Marriage๐Ÿฅ€
Hatred๐Ÿฅ€
Doubt๐Ÿฅ€
Shock๐Ÿฅ€
Hyung๐Ÿฅ€
Respect ๐Ÿฅ€
Family Dinner๐Ÿฅ€
Jealousy๐Ÿฅ€
Confession๐Ÿฅ€
Ex-boyfriend ๐Ÿฅ€
Past๐Ÿฅ€
Possessive ๐Ÿฅ€
Club๐Ÿฅ€
I want you...๐Ÿ”ž
Be mine๐Ÿฅ€
You're special ๐Ÿฅ€
Missing...๐Ÿฅ€
Pain๐Ÿฅ€
Finding ๐Ÿฅ€
Way to his heart ๐Ÿฅ€
Epilogue๐Ÿฅ€

My Husband๐Ÿฅ€

2.1K 117 63
By SUGAr_ush_09

~~~§§~~~

As time passes, the flirtatious exchanges between Yoonmin only seem to grow in intensity, becoming more frequent and bold with each passing day... It's clear to their friends, who have witnessed the sparks fly between them, that there is a special connection between these two... Despite their own obliviousness, Yoonmin is slowly but surely falling for each other, unable to resist the magnetic pull between them...

Jimin always believed that his Hyungiee only cared for him because of their friendly bond and didn't reciprocate his feelings... However, Yoongi saw Jimin as a kind-hearted and sensitive person, which often left Younger blushing at his words... This led Yoongi to believe that there might be nothing more than just friendship...

Overall, it seems that Yoonmin is drawn together by an irresistible force and is slowly but surely moving towards acknowledging their feelings for each other...

(Jimin Pov)

As the day progressed, I found myself sighing more and more frequently... I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about today just doesn't feel right... All I can think about is going home, snuggling up with my cuddling partner, Hyung, and watching a movie... Unfortunately, that's not possible right now... In fact, I have upcoming surgery in just half an hour, and the thought of it is making me even more anxious...

"Hey Jimin-ah, what are you doing...? I heard Tae's voice from the door...
"Nothing...just reading the file of the next patient..."
"Ohh.. it's a big surgery... I heard that everyone in the hospital is busy with this upcoming patient..."

"Of course he is...He is the brother of the owner of the Biggest Company in the world... He has a brain stroke...and nobody wants to take a risk... Because if something goes wrong then the Hospital has to face consequences..." I sighed...

"Then you are also part of this surgery...?"
"Yes...Not only part but the charge of the patient file and every medical detail... However, they didn't give us any information about his past medical history of patient..."

"Then what will you do now...?"
"Once they will arrive here, I will ask them.."
"Okay then let's go...They already arrived here..." I nodded my head and we both walked out of the room to the outside of the operating room... I see the patient's brother and mother there too... We walked toward them...

"Hey, When are you guys going to start the operation...?" he rudely asked me...I didn't even like his tone but I still said politely...

"Mr. Kang, we can't start the operation without knowledge of the patient's past medical history..."

"What did you say....? We already told you that he have a brain stroke, why are you not starting an operation...? " He shouted a little...

"But Sir, it's against our procedure..." Taehyung said...

" Fuck your procedure...Just perform surgery or do you want to lose your job...? " He said with a dirty smirk...I just want to punch his face but I can't...

" Sorry Sir, but do whatever you want...? We can't perform surgery without past medical history..." I confidently said... We both started leaving from there but his word stopped us in the way...

" What did you fucking think about yourself you fucking slut...Just a little doctor and showing me that bitchy attitude..." He angrily spit out... His words get the attention of other doctors, patients, And family members... I hate it but still, for my profession, I managed to say in a calm tone...

" Sir, please mind your words...You are standing in the hospital..." But he ignored my warning and continued insulting me...

" Mind my Words, my foot...A manwhore is telling me what to do... Did you even know how to do surgery or just you know how to spread your leg in front of a man..." He said the last word looking at Taehyung... He is insulting me in front of many people like I'm a stray dog, not a Doctor... I just want to run from there or beat the shit out of this man... I can feel Taehyung getting angry so I hold his hand and indicate to him not to create a scene... But That's a dipshit continue his nonsense...

" I am feeling disgusting from you... Did you know I can buy This hospital if I want... And snatch your career in one go... Then what will you do... Being a stripper in the gay club... Or beg your boyfriend like a bitchy slut..." That's it... He Crossed his limit...

" What the fuck did you Said... Stripper..slut...? Then what are you...? A fucking attention seeker...?..." I said in venom lacing tone while pointing my finger at him... Before he could say anything I continued...

" Of course, you are an attention seeker shit... That's why you creating a scene here and calling others slut... You know what is the most disgusting thing here is you... The one who uses his power to fuck slut in stripping club or maybe getting dick in his ass... As a doctor, I recommend you check your dumbass here first Sir~...." I said with anger, his face turned into anger...

"You slutty bitch -" his word cut off by a cold voice...

" What is happening here...?" The word is colder than ice which sends shivers down everyone's spine... Even Kang takes a step back from me in fear...

The voice belongs to none other than Min Yoongi...
I feel happy to see him there but a wave of realization hit me... Yoongi is also the owner of this hospital and he will do anything to save this hospital which means he will never support me or why will he...is it not like I am his real husband...The smile that made its way to my lips disappeared in one second and I hung my head low... Now every word of that man is hitting me like a brick because if today Hyung scolds me in front of everyone then they will think of me as a slut...Tears start brimming at the end of my eyes...
With the fiery spirit burning in me, I am ready to take down their shit who dares to support Kang, except for my Hyungiee... He is the only person who I looked at him like a star in my eyes... I loved him so much that I cannot even fathom the thought of raising a word against him...

" What happened here...? " He asked again and Taehyung explained to him everything... Hyung expression is cold, eyes are dark and empty... The absence of any emotion on his face was unsettling... The Last Ray of Hope also sunken down with Hyung's empty eyes... Now I want to just die or maybe cry my heart out...

" Mr. Kang, What Dr. Park said is true... You have to submit the patient's past medical history report or we will not operate the operation..." I snapped my head on his word... As I stood there in disbelief, my ear caught those words that brought tears to my eyes...It was the voice of My Hyung, I never expected to hear supporting me... I couldn't believe it, but there was no denying the sincerity in their words...It blooms my heart with different feelings...
"But...-"

" I didn't complete my sentence, Mr. Kang..." Hyung's voice carries an icy coldness that seems to pierce through Kang's very soul, while his piercing glare pins Kang down like a helpless lost puppy... Kang, taken aback by the sudden change in demeanour, quickly shuts his mouth and avoids any further conflict...

" If you choose not to submit a report, that is understandable... However, please keep in mind that I am the only doctor in the entire country who has successfully performed brain stroke surgery... If you decide to leave, no one will stop you, but please note that the patient's condition is critical..." After Hyung finished speaking, Kang's face showed clear signs of fear, prompting him to quickly respond...

" We will submit the report in one hour...just please operate the operation as soon as... " He completely begged in front of Hyung...

"We will... Don't worry..."
I watched in stunned silence as the man before me growled out his next words, "Now apologize to My HUSBAND." His voice was filled with rage, and it was clear that he meant every word... The people around us were equally taken aback, their expressions mirroring my own shock... As I looked back at Hyung, I saw that his face was twisted with emotion - pure anger... It was an intense moment and one that I was sure I wouldn't soon forget...

" W.what ...?" Kang said...

" The person here besides me is Min Jimin, Husband of Min Yoongi, Owner of this Hospital and a well-known doctor...who you dickhead, insulted like a stray dog...
And even threatened him kicking out of his own hospital... Do you really FUCKING think that you can insult him like this...?... Be blessed dumbass that you are standing inside this fucking hospital, and I am wearing this white coat if not, I have already broken your every bone with my own hand that no doctor ever can fix them..."
He said in a deadly serious tone and held my hand... The burning rage in his eyes was witness of the pain he felt, hearing the insult of his husband...The venom in his words was proof of his care towards his Husband... His clenching fist is screaming a single sentence that he will go through heaven and hell for his husband...
And I am looking at him with a single thought...

"His husband is none other than me... Min Jimin husband of Min Yoongi..."

"Apologize to him before I lose my control over my anger or break you from everywhere..." He said while gritting his teeth... Kang hurriedly came in front of me and said...
" I a.am s.sorry Dr. Park for my rude b.behaviour... P.please forgive me..." He is shivering in fear... I have no words to say anything I just want Hyung to be in his arms...So I hurriedly said,
" It's okay...I forgive you..."
"T.thank you..."
Then Hyung dragged me inside his cabin...
"Mochi..."
Before he could complete his sentence, I leapt into his arms, feeling the familiar warmth that always made me feel at home... Overwhelmed by emotion, I didn't hold back my tears, crying like a child in his embrace... But I knew he would never judge me for my vulnerability, and so I allowed myself to wail and even throw tantrums... As I lamented about the hurtful words that had been spoken about me, he held me tightly as if his very life depended on it. This feeling of safety and acceptance was one I cherished deeply, knowing that I could always turn to him without fear of judgment...

.........................................................................................
To be continued...
.........................................................................................
I hope you guys like this chapter ❤️...
I will upload the next chapter soon...I know This chapter is a little boring but important for continuing to story...
Take care guys and love u...♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346 17 3
โ™ก-โ™ก ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ถ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“พ๐“ป๐“น๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ โ™ก...
27K 2.7K 54
We all need to accept our fate
5.3K 193 6
...๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’”...? ใ€Žโ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐•ฃ๐•• ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜ใ€
21.1K 604 23
"แตƒ แต—โฑโฟสธ แต–หกแตƒแถœแต‰ โฑโฟ สธแต’แต˜สณ สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต— โฑหข แต‰โฟแต’แต˜แตสฐ แต—แต’ สทแตƒสณแต แต˜แต– แตแต‰",แต—แตƒแต‰สฐสธแต˜โฟแต หขแตƒโฑแตˆ หขแต’แถ แต—หกสธ แต—แต’ สฒแต˜โฟแตแตแต’แต’แต,แตแตƒแตโฑโฟแต แต—สฐแต‰ แต‡แต’สธ'หข สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต— แตแต‰หกแต— แถ แต’สณ สฐโฑแต. 1 in BDSM relationship (15...