Ayano Aishi, the Emotionless...

By BelleAmant

STATUS: COMPLETE Ayano Aishi is new to Akademi High, and while this should be exciting, she can't exactly fee... More

Week Zero, Thursday
Week Zero, Friday
Week One, Monday
Week One, Tuesday
Week One, Wednesday
Week One, Thursday
Week One, Friday
Week One, Saturday
Week Two, Monday
Week Two, Tuesday
Week Two, Wednesday
Week Two, Thursday
Week Two, Friday
Week Two, Saturday
Week Three, Sunday
Week Three, Tuesday
Week Three, Wednesday
Week Three, Thursday
Week Three, Friday
Week Three, Saturday
Not a chapter
Week Four, Sunday
Week Four, Monday
Week Four, Tuesday
Week Four, Wednesday
Week Four, Thursday
Week Four, Friday
Week Four, Saturday
Week Five, Monday
Week Five, Tuesday
Week Five, Wednesday
Week Five, Thursday
Week Five, Friday
Week Five, Saturday
Week Six, Sunday
Week Six, Monday
Week Six, Tuesday
Week Six, Wednesday
Through His Eyes
Week Six, Thursday
Week Six, Friday
Week Six, Saturday
Week Seven, Monday
Week Seven, Tuesday
Special Chapter
Week Seven, Wednesday
Week Seven, Thursday
Week Seven, Friday
Week Seven, Saturday
Week Eight, Sunday
Week Eight, Monday
Special Chapter Again :3
Week Eight, Tuesday
Week Eight, Wednesday
Week Eight, Thursday
Week Eight, Friday
Week Eight, Saturday
Week Nine, Sunday
Week Nine, Monday
Week Nine, Tuesday
Week Nine, Wednesday
Week Nine, Thursday
Week Nine, Friday
Week Ten, Monday
Week Ten, Tuesday
Week Ten, Wednesday
Week Ten, Thursday
Week Ten, Friday
Week Ten, Saturday
Week Eleven, Monday
Week Eleven, Tuesday
Week Eleven, Wednesday
Week Eleven, Thursday
Week Eleven, Friday
The Extra Chapter

Week Three, Monday

528 24 2
By BelleAmant

Week Three, Monday

    Ayano’s walk to school is the most normal thing about her day. She’s used to talking with Osano every morning by now, and the addition of Taro and Amao isn’t surprising. It’s when she gets to the school, then her day changes.

    In all honesty, she should’ve expected this. It’s her fault, after all, for trying to meet the whole school.

    The first person to greet her is Mina Rai, but that makes sense, considering they share a class.

    Then Midori is clinging to her, trying to drag her off to the Gaming Club, which Ayano politely declines. This, too, makes sense to Ayano, because that’s just Midori.

    And then she meets a boy who she doesn’t recognize. At all.

    He smiles shyly at her, brushing some of his long, pink hair out of the way. “Hi! Um, you’re Ayano, right?”

    Ayano nods, confused. Beside her, Osano glares at the boy, who shrinks in on himself.

    “Yes, and you are?” Seriously, who is he? He can’t be in a club, Ayano knows that much, because she never saw him while on her, as she dubs it, “Kokona Mission.” It’s not a creative name, but it works.

    “Oh! I’m Otohiko. I just wanted to, uh, say that I saw your performance. You were amazing.”

    Ayano nods, careful to keep a smile on her face. Otohiko looks at the floor.

    “Is that it?” Osano asks, annoyed. He’s already reaching for Ayano’s hand, ready to drag her off.

    Otohiko looks alarmed and shakes his head. “No, I, uh, I also wanted to ask you something!”

    Ayano looks at the timid boy and tries not to sigh in annoyance. “Yes?”

    But the boy just squeaks. “Never mind!” He darts off.

    Satisfied, Osano pulls Ayano to the fountain, and Amao follows behind.

    Ayano notices that a girl with tan skin and pink highlights has been watching her. The girl looks almost like Musume.

    “Hey, Osano?” Ayano asks, voice quiet. Osano leans in to hear.

    “What is it, Aya?”

    “Who is she?” Ayano tilts her head towards the girl. Osano scoffs.

    “Kokoro. Part of Musume’s squad of bullies. Just as annoying.” He leans on Ayano’s shoulder slightly. “Don’t worry about her. She won’t mess with you, not now.”

    Amao joins the conversation. “And if she does try, she’ll deal with us, anyways.” He winks at her, but Ayano doubts that Amao could seriously threaten anyone.

    Osano, on the other hand, might actually be a threat to anyone who pisses him off enough. Maybe.

    Ayano shakes her head. It doesn’t matter if they could fight Musume’s squad, Ayano already has a plan to deal with Musume.

    And it seems that she’s perfectly set up, thanks to her newfound popularity.

    She feels content, knowing that Kokona will be happier by the time the week is over.

-----

    Lunch arrives, and so does Kizano.

    He sits down with the group, complaining that sitting on the floor is, “Beneath someone like him.” Ayano can’t tell if it was a pun or not. She doesn’t know if she should ask.

    Kokona gives Ayano that look again, but at this point Ayano has stopped caring. Kokona is just a fangirl, and Ayano has bigger things to worry about.

    Like keeping the fangirl happy by getting her dad out of debt.

    As lunch passes, Ayano sees that another one of Musume’s girls walk by, lingering when she notices that two club leaders are sitting with Ayano.

    Ayano quickly asks who the girl is, and watches as Hoshiko walks away, typing on her phone. No doubt, the texts are to Musume’s little gang.

    Kizano seems annoyed by the presence of Hoshiko, which surprises Ayano. She figured that a drama king like him would love all attention. Clearly not. 

Ayano likes that she was wrong.

The bell rings for lunch to end. Osano and Kizano walk on either side of Ayano as they all walk into class 2-1. Kizano sits in the seat in front of Ayano now. 

Class goes by slowly, and Ayano watches Kizano as he scribbles down play ideas and cross most of them out. Finally, he leaves a few uncrossed, but he seems stumped on which play to choose. It’s interesting to watch, but eventually Kizano starts listening to the teacher again and stops messing with the paper.

When class ends, Kizano groans miserably. “Ayano!” He cries, turning to her. “I can’t figure out which play to do, and I want to start auditions tomorrow!”

Ayano just shrugs. “Why not ask the other members to vote? Kokona said that you guys all vote, anyways?”

Kizano looks at her like she just told him the answer to life. “You’re a genius, darling!” He beams down at her. “We’ll do that as soon as we get to the Drama Room.”

Ayano shakes her head at that. “I’m heading to the Cooking Club today, sorry. I can’t keep ditching them in the afternoons.”

Kizano pouts at that. “Well, you’re still going tomorrow?”

Ayano nods. “Of course, I won’t miss auditions.”

“Fine. Enjoy your baking.” He walks off to help clean.

“I’ll try to bring you something,” Ayano calls after him as she picks up the trash can to take out.

“You better!”

The delinquents look at Ayano oddly as she walks passed them to the incinerator. She dumps the trash in and walks away.

She’s almost inside when she hears, “Isn’t that the drama girl?” She keeps walking, but keeps the thought that the delinquents go to plays in mind. That’s...interesting.

Osano openly smiles at her when they head into the Cooking Room together. Amao is just as excited to see her. 

Club time is enjoyable, and Saki makes treats for the group to enjoy as everyone else sits at the table, just talking.

Ayano manages to bring one to Kizano, who sighs dramatically about how he was betrayed that she left him. She still sees the smile on his face, so the act is ruined. Ayano just giggles and returns to her other club.

When club time ends, Osano, Amao, and Ayano finish cleaning while the others leave. It’s pleasant, with banter going between the two boys. Ayano takes the moment to relax, smiling softly.

Then the moment is over, and all three of them head down to meet up with Taro. Everyone else is already gone.

The walk home is silent, and Ayano waves goodbye before shutting her door. She listens to the footsteps as they go away.

It’s been a good day.

Hopefully, the days only improve from here on out.

Notes:

>:D

I hope you enjoy the introduction of a certain new student. We'll see him more in the future~

1116 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 12.1K 37
Have you ever liked the Male rivals and wanted them to be your boyfriend? Well you're in luck! This book has just that. (i I can't say that cause me...
7.2K 346 15
The Aishi family was quite the group of people to fear. Their famous lineage of all daughters rose suspicion, what were the odds of a single generati...
3.5K 52 14
Ayano has been stalking Taro Yamada for years. It's currently junior year, and she plans on confessing to him. But what happens when a new girl shows...
165K 5.2K 44
DISCONTINUED 後期ブルマー *⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅* (note i: grammar and logic are so bad, then i made a teacher like a student, and then i was in my gacha phase...