If deku had Insomniacs venom...

By LilJ1122

This story gives Izuku ( a boy with no superpowers) the symbiote from insomniacs Spider-Man 2 Obviously I don... More

Explanation/abilities
Origins
Training/introduction
Need help with something
The fight/the exam
The beginning of the year
The class prez/becoming famous
The sports festival pt 1
We're going to show...the world
Internships
A "vacation"
Another exam and going camping
The big bad
The calm
Taking a break
Ascension
Another exam?!
Wrong or right
Encounters of the brief and hostile kind.
Beginning of the end
Breaking point
Something to believe in
Conflict pt 1
Conflict pt 2
Peace
The final battle
Question for series(scrapped)
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue 2 (The Finale)

Showing of strength

499 4 0
By LilJ1122

Izuku wakes up,and for the 1st time in a long time,he's afraid.His friends saw what he did,he let his anger for Bakugo get the better of him. Hw showed a part of himself he didn't want others to see.He heads to school,and when he arrives everything seems...normal?No glances, no mutters of his presence or anything like that.And no one ignored him either.They all looked at him with the same smiles that had.
Kirishima:Hey Midoriya!
Denki:Morning man!
Mineta:Wassup?
Izuku:Guys...about the battle training.
Jirou:Hey it's alright.He told us everything.
Jirou looked to the middle right of the classroom as Izuku saw that she was looking at ...Bakugo?Although Izuku knew he wasn't hurt badly,he's surprised none the less.Bakugo looks at Izuki as that silently stare.Bakugo nods at him.Izuku isn't sure how to respond.So he just smiles.Bakugo...smiles back.Aizawa walks into the classroom.
Aizawa:Alright everyone,today we are going on a field trip.Meet at the blue bus outside the school.
(Also something I didn't address yet is that the alarm thing and class president events haven't happened yet,but they will after this)
The class gets on the bus,they chat and Tsuyu asks a question.
Tsu:Does you quirk even have a name midoriya?Is there anything else that it can do?
Izuku:Well I don't have a name for it,but I know all the things that I can do.My quirk increases my strength,speed,durability,can shapeshift into anything I want it to.It can even regenerate what I want and power up technology,and I have sensory abilities andithinkitcanevernmuttermuttermutter...
As Izuku muttered,everyone in the class including Aizawa started thinking "it's a good thing he wants to be a hero"
They arrive at the Unforseen simulation joint. They see a pro hero in a space suit.

Uraraka:Oh my gosh!It's my favorite hero Thirteen!
Thirteen:Nice to meet a fan.I'm here to teach you how to safely use your quirks in unforseen situations,hence the name.Like my quirk,it can save people,but also hurt people too.
As Thirteen continued her lesson,Izuku's senses started to activate as he started walking towards the center.
Aizawa:Midoriya?What's going on?
Thirteen:Is everything ok?He seems like he found something.
A black and purple mist erupts from the center of the U.S.J as countless people in costumes with weapons come out of the enlarging mist.
Symbiote:Izuku,these guys are villains
Izuku:I thought so.

???I thought all might was-huh?
The man known as shigaraki,noticed a boy in a black armored suit running towards them.
Shigaraki:Who's that?Does he have a death wish?Kurogiri

Kurogiri:Understood
The misty being dashed towards Izuku at high speeds.Izuku saw the metal collar on his neck.
Symbiote:Let's go for that.
Izuku:Got it.

Kurogiri is tackled as his armor is broken and he is injured as Izuku mauls him like a shark. Izuku throws kurogiri by his neck into the ocean with his teeth,bleeding badly.He looks at the villains as all but one look at him with fear.
The one who looks at him with indifference is

Shigaraki:Hmph,kill him and leave his body for the heroes to cry over.
Villains:Right!
Kirishima:Hey,shouldn't we be helping him sensei?
Aizawa:You guys wait here,I'm going to go get him.
3 villains charged over to Izuku,one used their quirk to shoot him,but to no effect.
Villain:What is that thing?!
Izuku:I'll end this quickly.
Izuku began taking villains down left and right.
(Gee,it'd be frickin' great to have gifs that weren't TOO BIG smh)
Aizawa makes his way as he sees the villains...running?He takes them down and sees Izuku absolutely wrecking the villains.
Aizawa(thinking):How's Izuku pulling this off? He's a 1st year,how does he have such skills and power?Something isn't right.
Izuku:Sensei,look out!
Aizawa dodges as shigaraki lunged towards him.
Shigaraki:Since all might isn't here I'll leave your decomposed corpses for him to cry and weep over.Nomu,get that kid.
Shigaraki decays Aizawa's elbow and kicks him in his stomach,knocking the wind out of him.
A big brawny bird faced being with his brain poking out his head turned to Izuku and lunged towards him.But before any fighting begins,the door is punched open.
A buff man steps out into the dome as he tears his tie off.
???:There is nothing left to fear anymore.

All might:Because I am-
Aizawa and Izuku:LATE!!
Aizawa:Shut up and help us!
Izuku:Sorry,but now's not the time for an entrance.
Shigaraki:Finally
He gets off of Aizawa as All might sees the Nomu and goes towards him and lands a punch,only for the nomu to look at him with a blank expression.
All might:What?!The punch had no effect?!
Everyone began to feel dread as Aizawa was downed and bleeding and this beast was able to take a hit from All might,the #1 hero of Japan!
What are they gonna do?
Shigaraki sees the students are coming down to help however they can.He's kinda impressed,even in despair,they try to help.
Shigaraki:Fine then,Nomu!Get that one.
He points to uraraka as the Nomu charges to her and tries to punch her,only for it to be blocked by a massive black arm.
Izuku:Youuu...

Venom:ARE GOING TO DIEEEE!!!
Venom pins the beast down and then shoots a tendril into the Nomu's mouth as it's body eventually starts to expand and expand until...it bursts.An explosion of flesh and blood shocks everyone and dissipates to reveal a bloodied Venom.He sees one part of the Nomu remains,its brain.
All might sees Izuku look at the brain with a sort of...desire
All might:Young Midoriya?What's wrong?
Uraraka:Midoriya?
Venom grabs the brain as his "mouth" opens up.And in one large bite,the brain is consumed.
Everyone is shocked and some are even disgusted as Izuku lets out a heavy,bloodthirsty roar.

(Ignore the lightning,I know it looks cool but ignore it anyway lol)
Venom looks at Uraraka and silently stares as All might is unsure what to do.That's still Izuku,right?
All might:M-m-midoriya?Are you in there young man?
Ignoring him,venom looks toward Shigaraki, who is both angry and scared.He starts to scratch his neck to the point it bled
Shigaraki:H-how-how did you do that?!IT WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL ALL MIGHT!!
Venom:Do we look like all might?
???:Sh-Shigaraki
The man looks to his left to see a bleeding Kurogiri.That's it!That's how they get out!
Shigaraki looks at Kurogiri with a loook that tells the smoke composed being all he needs to know.Kurogiri opens a portal as shigaraki is able to escape into it.
Shigaraki:Your a part of this now too...you and all might...WILL BOTH DIE!!!
The purple mist fades as Iida arrives on the scene with heroes.
Iida:EVERYONE!I-
Venom:Am late?
Iida and the heroes are shocked at the presence of an unfamiliar black beast.
Venom:Don't worry,he wasn't much help either.
Venom gives All might a dirty look as his body shrinks as the black substance disappears entirely into Midoriya's clothes.
Izuku:Are you ok Uraraka?
If it was anyone else,Uraraka would've been so scared she couldn't speak,but something about Izuku,despite what he just did,made her feel calm.
Uraraka:Y-Y-yeah I'm ok.
Principal Nezu steps down the stairs.
Nezu:Now then,anyone care to explain what happened here?
A bit after
Izuku had healed Aizawa's elbow injury as everyone else was unharmed.The medics and authorities were questioning the students.The day ended as Nezu told the press a student had assisted in the defeat of the villains,but not revealing his name or even his face.Elsewhere, shigaraki was complaining to someone of the mission's failure.
???:Now now my boy,this was a mere setback. All is,and will be...

???:Well

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 15.6K 173
We all know the classic story of Izuku Midoriya. A quirkless boy who dreams of being a hero like his idol All Might and upon receiving his power fro...
863 10 5
In this alternate universe compared the original, everything started out the same. Izuku Midoriya being classified as quirkless leading him being bul...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
92.7K 1.3K 16
Izuku is still quirkless, but as a child he finds someone who utterly changes his life. BNHA X DC Comics X Marvel Comics I don't own any of these fra...