Belle did a burp

By Bellehasabigbum

Belle did a burp More

Belle did a burp
The burp
Burp
Belle did a fart 🚨
Goofy
Belle frew up
Belle diarreah
Belle slurp
Belle
Belle burped again
Esme did a burp
Belle love
Belle diarreah pt.2
Belle hapy
Belle constipated
Belle boogie
Belle 😱
Belle sad
Belle did a burp sequel
Burp choir
Belle queef

Belle sleep

21 1 0
By Bellehasabigbum

Belle felled asleep.Belle did lots of stinky burps and farts in Belle's sleep.Belle woke up because Belle snored too loud.

Belle raided the fridge at 3am.Belle ate a pepperami sausage,a babybel,a whole pack of honey roasted ham,a jar of jam,4 raw eggs,an entire cucumber,a block of salted butter,an entire bottle of ketchup,a pack of strawberries,a carton of orange juice,3 sticks of celery,a family sized bar of dairy milk,a whole block of cheddar cheese,a tub of mango chutney,2 bottles of beer,a jar of pickled gherkins,and an entire carton of milk,even though Belle is lactose intolerant.

Uh oh...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
382K 5.2K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...