โ„ฐ๐“€๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ช๐“ƒโ„ฏ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ„ด๐“‰๐“ˆ ยซ ๏ฟฝ...

Von Hadiqa_Amna

One Shots of EkKan Mehr

Hospital
Library
Hurt
In d pool
In d car
Meet up
Ekim pregnant
Hurt 2
Ekim pregnant (2)

Happy family?

83 6 2
Von Hadiqa_Amna

After college, Kanat joined his father's business under his pressure despite his all desires for the basketball academy. He completed his university along with managing business. Ekim was one year back from him in studies. But they were always together. Whatever he did, wherever he goes, she knows that. Their love never ended in all those years. She knew about the pressure of his father but she couldn't help him in that. But was always there to comfort him. They got married when she was in the first year of university and he was in second year of the university. Kanat wanted to marry her earlier than end of their academic year. She loved him, despite his abusive family and abusive father, she loved him with all her heart. And he knew that. They were so happy in early era of their marriage and when Ekim got pregnant with Çiçek. Those moments were happiest moments of their lives when their first child was coming into this world. At Çiçek's birth, Ekim got some complications causing her to not feel the warmth of pregnancy and being mother again. She was so sad and she cried all day and night but slowly with time, she was getting used to it and Çiçek's presence make her life very beautiful. Kanat was always helping her with Çiçek and making her forget that she can't be mother again. But Kanat started changing when Çiçek was four, they started arguing on every little thing and then it goes to fighting. At start, Ekim avoid arguments as much as she could because she don't want her happy family to end up like ashes but she couldn't deny the fact that kanat was changing now especially when he started coming home drunken. She started keeping Çiçek away from him. She never wanted her child to see her father in this disgusting state when he was out of his mind and use every bad word coming to his mouth but Çiçek was intelligent. She started hiding from Kanat herself, especially when he started yelling in the living room almost every night. Same happened that day too:

Ekim was making dinner and Çiçek was sitting near the table on the chair waiting for Ekim to serve when Kanat entered with lost mind. He was drunk again. He ignored both of them and went towards the kitchen, finding his alcohol bottle.

Kanat: Where is my bottle?

Ekim: I threw it away!

Kanat: Why???

Ekim: You have a daughter, she got scared whenever she saw you like this!!

Kanat looked at her angrily. He never raised his hand over Ekim no matter how much drunk he was. On the other hand, there was nothing like their personal life!

He goes to dinning table and started throwing dishes on the floor. Çiçek got really scared from him and ran towards her room upstairs.

Ekim: Kanat stop it!

She yelled while crying.

Kanat: You threw my bottles, I will break your dishes! Tit for tat!!!!

She looked at him cryingly.

Ekim: Tomorrow you will raise your hand on me too?

She asked with tears. He looked at her with red eyes but didn't reply. He was so drunk that the living room was full of alcohol's smell. He kept staring at her and then left the place to his room. Ekim sat there cryingly. She remembered her mother's words when she said, don't marry at this young age, you still don't know him! But she was so blind in love. Now her house was scattering in front of her eyes and she couldn't help it to control anything. Their daughter was now seven years old and she understands everything very well. She was hating Kanat more and more day by day which Ekim doesn't want to.

Kanat was sitting in his room thinking about his behavior. But he couldn't think properly right now because he was drunk. He took vase from side table and threw it to the wall mirror. He grabbed his hair and sat on floor. His head was hurting alot.

Days were passing by slowly. Ekim wasn't talking to him neither he tried to talk to her. But he was trying to talk to their daughter, Çiçek. Who are so scared of his behavior already. Today it was her birthday and ekim was making her favorite dishes. Kanat wasn't at home as usual. Çiçek was sitting on chair, her head on the shelf of kitchen as she was watching her mom cooking for her.

Çiçek: Mom!

Ekim: Yes?

Çiçek: Will Dad attend my birthday party?

Ekim: I don't know baby!

Çiçek: He promised....

Ekim: When he promised?

Çiçek: Last night....

Ekim: Maybe he came then! Did he say he will attend your birthday party?

Çiçek: No, he said he will be with me on my birthday.

Ekim: You shouldn't wait for him Baby, your friends are about to come over. Let's go get ready!

Çiçek: Mom I will wait for Dad anyway!

Whatever she was, she was still a kid who wants her parents with her. Ekim got her ready and her friends also came. They enjoyed and then when she was about to cut the cake, Kanat entered the house. He almost forget her birthday. They were cutting the cake. Ekim was giving her the knife. Kanat went and stand at her back.

Kanat: Happy birthday my little angel!

He said as he kissed her forehead. Çiçek was shocked as well as happy. She hugged Kanat. Ekim ignored him as he looked at her. They enjoyed with her friends and when her friends gone Kanat took her outside. Ekim was alone at home now. She collected everything and started waiting for them. Time was passing by but they were not coming home. Ekim was getting worried now. She decided to go to them but then her daughter entered the front door, face full of tears and having a cotton candy in her hand. Ekim's heart dropped. She felt like same thing happened to her daughter what happened to her on her 8th birthday. She was standing shock and amazed when Kanat entered the house with something in his hand holding it to his chest.

Kanat: Don't cry baby she is alright now!

He said to Çiçek but looking at ekim's fade face, it took him seconds to realize what she was thinking.

Kanat: Baby go to your room.

He said and also went to her room with her. He placed the little thing on her study table and went back but Ekim wasn't in lounge. He climbed stairs to his room and she was sitting on bed crying.

Kanat: Ekim, there's nothing what you are thinking!

Ekim: You took her to the Luna park right! You want to traumatize her as my father did to me right?

She shouted. Kanat went near her.

Kanat: I took her outside for a while to get closer to her back! I didn't mean to traumatize her like you!

Ekim looked at him with teary eyes.

Ekim: You just wanted to give me pain that's why you took her outside and brought her cotton candy right?

He didn't reply but went more near her and kissed her on the lips.

It was really after so long time that he kissed her.

Kanat: I took her outside and she wanted me to brought her a cotton candy, after playing on swings when we were on our way to come home she found a little kitty in bushes injured. We took her the care center and she started crying along with cat when doctor was treating her. Now did you understand why she has a cotton candy in her hand and why she was crying?

He explained in a polite way, holding on her cheek. After so long time, she was feeling his touch.

Kanat: Come here!

He took her with himself and they went to their daughter's room. Çiçek was looking at the cat sitting on her bed while her cotton candy was rotten now. Kanat took the remaining things from his car, cat's bed and etc stuff. They both father and daughter place little kitty in her bed and gave her milk and some cat food. She was sitting on the bed. Kanat went near her. Instead of sitting near her, he sat on the floor.

Kanat: I promise I will not drink again!

Çiçek was busy with her kitty. Kanat kissed both of her hands.

Kanat: And I will not shout on you again. I'm sorry babe!

He was waiting for her response but she didn't utter any word.

Kanat: I'm sorry for always hurting you. I am not an ideal husband neither an ideal father but I will try... I will try my best but don't compare me to our Dads Ekim! I'm not like them!

Ekim: You will never take her to luna park on her birthdays! Never!

Kanat: No, I will! I will always took her to the places she wanted to go! I will took her to the parks, to the Beaches, to the every place she wants to go! I'm her father and I will prove you wrong that I will ever leave my daughter in a park just because I had a fight with her mother.

He said and sit near her. She looked at him unbelievably. He put his hand on her cheek and lean in to kiss her when Çiçek shouted.

Çiçek: Not here!!!!

She put her hands on her eyes. They both laughed.

Ekim: Come here!

Çiçek: Mom she needs me!

She pointed to the cat.

Ekim: Take her with yourself too. I wanna meet your new friend!

Çiçek took her cat to her mother and sit in Ekim's lap while holding on her cat.

Çiçek: Mom her name is Milo!

Ekim: It's unique!

Çiçek: I wanted to name it to my brother but I have no brother so I am giving it to her.

Kanat: You want a brother?

Çiçek: Yes two brothers and a sister!

Ekim: No way!

Çiçek: Why mom?

Kanat hold his laughter.

Ekim: What do you think about babies?

Çiçek: I think we just have to go to the doctor and they will give us a baby! Isn't it Dad?

She looked at her Dad with questioning expressions who was smiling.

Kanat: No baby, babies got nourish in mom's womb for nine months and then they come to this world!

Çiçek: Was I also in mom's womb?

She asked with scared expressions.

Ekim: We all grow and are created in our mother's womb but by then we are so little. Don't be afraid like this.

Çiçek: But I wanted brother, is it okay for you mom to give me a brother?

They both laughed.

Kanat: Let's go to watch a movie.

Ekim: A movie? Now?

Kanat: A scientific movie about human birth and aging!

Ekim: She is so young Kanat!

Kanat: I'm not saying to watch an adult movie Ekim!

Ekim: Okay let's go then!

Çiçek: Hey kitty we will watch how a human being is created, you are also coming with me!

She said and took the cat with herself while heading towards the lounge.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

73.3K 2.5K 19
Akashi x Reader one shots. *0*
99.6K 391 15
Short Stories of love and sex
80K 839 49
some imagines and oneshots
24.2K 817 23
terebin TW : ANGSTY ONE SHOTS