Roblox youtuber school au!!!

By Jakenook

me and my friends made this au and i wanted to try and write about it!! also before reading; my grammar is n... More

ℹ️ Information
Chapter 2: The pals
Chapter 3: The beginning. . .?
Chapter 4: Siders!
Chapter 5: Rumors and stuff
Chapter 6: Sleepover
Chapter 7: Prom

Chapter 1: Very first day

259 8 28
By Jakenook

Alberts POV:
"Okay... first day of high school i got this!" i was very worried that i wouldn't make any friends since i do not know anybody. all the worrying made me trip in front of the entire school. that was so embarrassing that i just started tearing up because of it. Then i looked up to see another student standing in front of me.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked me.
i wiped my tears and nodded "y-yeah I'm fine...".

The boy then smiled and helped me up "I'm Janzen by the way! we can be friends if you want to, you can sit with me at lunch and I'll show you your lessons!"

i was relieved there was at least someone that i could be friends with. "okay, thank you.. I'm Albert" i said as we walked into the school together.

There were so many new faces, i dont recognize ANYONE at all. I'm glad Janzen went up to me! even though he... uhm he kind of looks like a nerd to be completely honest... That doesn't really matter though, he's a really nice guy and i bet we'll stay friends! we hit it off well. Then suddenly some sporty looking guy comes running in.

"OKAY FELLAS WHERE DO I MEET RONALDO HERE?!" The guy yelled out while looking around. i looked at Janzen and saw that he looked really annoyed with this. he walked over to the guy and started speaking to him.

"Ronaldo is not at this school. Also please dont shout in the hallways." Janzen sounded stern as if he was a hallway monitor or something... is he one? I'll ask him that when its the right moment.

"ohh, okay sorry! can you show me where the sports club is?" the blond boy sounded like he was excited to talk to Janzen for some reason.

"isn't this your first day here...? Clubs are like.. 1 or 2 weeks after" Janzen let out a sigh afterwards while crossing his arms.

"well uhm, yeah sorry again i guess. hey what's your name by the way? I'm Miles!" he smiled widely at Janzen. as they talked and introduced i kind of just stood there awkwardly, at the end of the hall there were two other students. One guy with red hair and glasses and a taller guy with a mask and... a girls uniform on? whatever that doesn't concern me anyways, I've seen the two of them outside before though, but i never interacted with them.

"This is Albert." i suddenly hear Janzen say. i look over at Janzen and Miles again and waved awkwardly and all i said was "hi.." god i look stupid if i keep this up they will think I'm some sort of loser.

"Nice meeting you both! Hope to see you in some classes!" Miles says as he playfully hit Janzen before walking off.

"I hope he's not always like this" Janzen said annoyed before looking at me "let me continue showing you around"

"Yea, Thanks Janzen" i replied, i thought Miles was a pretty cool guy! I wonder what today will be like.

--------

Kaden's POV! (A few min back) :
"Shoot im late! I hope Temp isn't mad at me" i quietly said to myself before rushing to get ready for school almost forgetting my pencil case. I think the pens in my pencil case are the best thing I've bought so far! Anyways- i probably should head out now.

As i walk outside im greeted by my best friend Temprist. we've been friends since kindergarten along with our friend Dani. Dani is one level below us so she's not in our school yet sadly.

"Hi Temp!" I greeted him with a big smile. If i'm going to be honest im really eager to meet new people and learn new things...

"Hiya kaden!" He replied back fixing the mask he made himself, it looked really silly but it fits his personality perfectly! Something that I've noticed is that he was wearing the girls uniform for some reason? But I'm not going to question it. He looked great in it!

"Let's get going to school, im sorry to keep you waiting Temp" i say abit guilty not knowing how long he's been waiting for me. "Its okay don't worry about it please!" He replied sounding like the sweetest guy ever.

We walked to school together talking about which classes we have and, surprisingly we have alot of classes together and got recess at the same time! We talked and talked and we're finally here! There were alot of unfamiliar faces. I might know some people from when we were all kids but its really hard to tell honestly.

Me and Temp walked into the school being amazed at how pretty the school actually looked knowing most can look like an actual prison. We walked to the left hallway looking at the school map to see where we can get the needed stuff to get started! Like our locker key.

Before we could move on a guy ran in yelling about some guy named Ronaldo. I didn't pay much attention to it but Temp did laugh at the boy his actions. We looked over at the boy who's now standing with two other students, they looked really cool and i really want to be their friend! I can only dream tho, my social anxiety is killing me as its getting a little worse and, im honestly scared to talk about it with anyone. Anyways me and Temprist went ahead and walked to the principles office for our keys!

--------

First few minutes of school, Janzen showed Albert around the school a little and some nice hangout spots before getting their locker key. Kaden and Temprist already gotten theirs as they are now hanging out in the cafeteria waiting for their classes to start which is in 5 minutes. Meanwhile with Miles well... He was the first to get his locker key and is just searching around for some sort of sports activity to do.

Eventually class started and the first class Albert had was a lesson from his new mentor.

Every class has its own mentor. A mentor is a teacher who helps the students with all kinds of things at school. Their mentor can answer most of your questions. In the first weeks at this school, their mentor for example, explains how the school agenda works. Their mentor also looks together with them at how they are doing, what they want to achieve and whether they need extra help or not.

Albert and Janzen walked to the class together and, surprisingly Kaden, Temprist and Miles all share the same mentor.

As everyone was seated, the mentor went ahead and introduced herself before doing a quick name call. Everyone was present except for one person.

"Jake? No Jake here alright... I'll look into that later." The mentor said as she then walked over to the board and loaded up some sort of introduction game on it.

Soon enough class had ended after everyone had introduced themselves and they've played some games. It was pretty fun! It was already time for lunch since this class lasted two hours so everyone went and got to the cafeteria.

--------

Miles' POV: Class finally ended I'm so hungry honestly. I looked around and i honestly really liked Albert and Janzen but at the same time Kaden and Temprist looked fun to hang out with aswell... The other classmates didn't really interest me as much as these four. I got an idea!

Everyone including me walked into the cafeteria and sat down for lunch. I walked over to Janzen and Albert who were sitting together and chatting about their next classes.

"Mind if i sit here?" I ask them, mostly making eye contact with Janzen for some reason.

"No I don't mind, sit down!" Janzen replied to me with a slight smile. I sat down then turned around to look at Kaden and Temprist. I've got to get their attention over here somehow... I reach into my backpack and rip one of the pages of my notebook and crumble it into a ball.

"What are you doing?" Albert asked confused. I smiled and glanced at Janzen before throwing the piece of paper towards Temprist and Kaden

"Miles! Dude you can't just do that! I'll tell a teacher next time." Janzen scolded me and it made me laugh a little due to his accent. I did get Kaden and Temprist their attention tho! I wave for them to come over at our table.

"Just getting some new friends relax Jannie!" I say to him and then look at Albert hoping at least he found it reasonable, but he just smiled at me.

Kaden and Temprist arrived and sat down with us. I was excited since this might be a new friend group! On the first day aswell thats insane to be honest.

We all got along but of course the bell rang and we had our next classes. Kaden had Math together with Albert and well Temprist had his next class with Janzen. It bothered me somewhere and i dont know why but i ignored it. We waved our goodbyes and went to our next classes.

When i was headed to my english class i bump into another student. Embarrassingggg..

"Oof- oh I'm sorry man!" I say quickly as i help the boy get his stuff.

"Ah- its ok sorry i wasn't looking where i was going and-" i cut the boy off by apologizing again saying it wasn't his fault but mine, since he looked distressed and i felt bad for him.

"Hey i haven't seen you around yet what classes do you have?" I ask him. He looked nervous but thats ok, not everyone is extroverted.

"I uhm" i saw how he was hesitating to speak to me so i gave him the time he needed. Its the first week at school meaning teachers couldn't really get mad at us yet for being late.

"I'm actually late, i missed like two or three hours already.." he said fidgeting with the little strings on his backpack

"It's okay! It's the first day man dont worry!! Hey im Miles! What class do you have now?"

"Uh I'm, Jake... I think i have english class in A1 right now but I can't find it"

Wow so this is Jake? I guess he's in the same Group class as me and the others! I smile at him and gave him a pat on the back

"Follow me lil man thats where I'm headed aswell!" I gave him a reassuring smile to let him know everything was fine and i think it worked! He gave me a slight smile back and followed me to English class.

--------

Jakes POV: i still felt a little embarrassed and anxious but, i still Followed Miles to our class as i was sure i could trust him. on the way there i stayed silent because, i can't really start any conversations and honestly everything just seemed awkward..

Eventually we reached the class and by my surprise Miles sat next to me. I mean it was somewhere nice i guess but it felt really odd.. i really just want class to end so i can read my books in the library

"Psst Jake" i hear Miles say. I turn to look at him raising an eyebrow. I dont really like to interact with others after elementary school but, i cant just ignore him since its rude.

"Want to sit with me at lunch?" When he asked me this i felt a little nervous and I'm not sure why i felt this way.

"No it's okay i have somewhere to be after class" i said trying to hide how nervous i was. Was it because this guy was possibly trying to be my friend or is it just because I'm scared of what would happen if i said yes?

"Oh well thats okay! At least we can sit near each other in class! ... Right?"

I chuckle nervously and nodded slowly before turning back to my work.

--------

Classes were over everyone went to their next classes, meanwhile Jake went to the school library. He discussed if it was okay with the teacher since he was really anxious, they agreed and let him read there.

After awhile Albert walked into the library and spotted Jake.

Jake was listening to music and reading some mangas he picked up earlier today.

"Finally nobody at my old school that can bother me. I'm all by myself!" Jake said before albert walked up to him.

"Well hello there don't you look interesting?" He said smiling at jake

Jake audibly sighed and put away his earphones turning to albert.

--------

Alberts POV: i smile brightly at the guy waiting for him to say something but, he just stared at me.

"Uh right sorry, my name's Albert!" I try starting a conversation with him as he looks like a person i can get a long well with.

"I'm jake.." i hear him say quietly

I smile and scoot over next to him

"Well hi Jake! What are you reading?" When i wanted to look at what hes reading he quickly moved his book away as if he was embarrassed about it. I looked at him confused.

"It's nothing.. its just my uh.. my notes" he looked away from me before quickly putting the book in his backpack.

"Oh okay" i replied not really believing him but its okay, sometimes you just don't want people to know about what you're reading.. but that leaves me wondering if it was an inappropriate something.

There was an awkward silence between us. I didn't want to go back to my class yet since there was something about this Jake guy, i just cant get my finger on it.

"Sooo you seem cool! Want to be friends? You can sit with me and my friends at lunch if you wanna" i smiled at him breaking the silence between us.

"Sure.."

I had so many more questions but before i could even ask something he stood up and left in a rush. I dont blame him it was really awkward...

--------

Time skip after school: everyone went home. Kaden and Temprist walked home together meanwhile Miles got picked up by his dad with a car. Then three of them were left.

Jake was helping the maths teacher mr Russo clean up materials he had used for his class. Then he hurried home before he got into trouble.

Janzen was with principal mr kreekcraft, talking about his hall monitoring job. About that...

--------

Janzens POV: After talking with the principal i walked out his office only to find Albert there waiting for me.

"Oh, hey Albert! Did you need something?" I looked around before turning to him again

"No i just- well first of all i have a question" he said. I looked at him waiting for him to ask whatever question he had in mind.

"Are you an hall monitor??"

"Uhm, yes i am.. is that upsetting to you?" I replied to his question.. it made me a little nervous as Albert was one of my first friends..

"No no! Not at all! Thats cool actually" Albert smiled at me before grabbing my arm and dragging me along with him to the schools exit.

"I guess were walking home together then" i let out a chuckle and saw albert laugh with me.

--------

Weeks pass by and the group has become closer and closer. they've been calling themselves "the colonizers" for whatever reason. Maybe it was an inside joke maybe its the first that came to mind. They usually hang out at Jakes house since Jake has the biggest house and its a perfect fit for sleepovers and stuff. Who knows what will happen next year.

-------------------

Err a/n:
plzzz this is my first time writing so i hope it's alright 😭 also like I've mentioned English isn't my first language so i apologize if i messed anything up, and also sorry if there will be any confusion in chapter 3 i really dont know how to write but I'm trying my best!!

Like i mentioned on the information page this chapter was when they were all in first year yap yap yap then second chapter its the same but with the pals and chapter three is where the actual "work" starts :D

Word Count
༺2675༻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2K 66
⚠️Disclaimers⚠️ -I DONT HAVE ANY HATE TOWARDS KIRSTEN OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE BOOK ITS JUST FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE STORY :( - I 100% RESPECT AND AD...
24.6K 448 36
THIS IS A MATURE BUT IM NOT PUTTING IT AS THAT SO MORE PEOPLE DISCOVER MY STORY Hi, um, this is my first story. It will most likely have horible gram...
13.1K 151 48
DISCLAIMER: THIS FANFIC WAS MADE MONTHS BEFORE RBB SEASON 3 CAME OUT! I'm so sorry for the cringe cover- :((( They were hosting the third RB Battles...
18 0 3
idk if continue of not. Comment down if I should. Anyways, Embark on the adventures of Genshin characters in school. Yes, you've heard me, it's a g...