BTS Yandere oneshots || OT7...

By catlookingman

It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Tr... More

my innocent boyfriend?
best friends
perfect husband
mine
best friends- bonus
hybrid
love trap
hybrid p.t.2
my idol
hybrid pt 3
The promise
pity
hybrid pt 4
hybrid final
memories
charm
bloody circus
pity 2
I'm sinner-ot7
trick
goldπŸ”ž
kookie
crazy
caged beauty
animal
boy toy πŸ”ž
showoff
Bloody circus 2
possessive
DealπŸ”ž
Black magic
sold
step daddy πŸ”ž
Revived lover
Fake

Trap

3.1K 173 29
By catlookingman

This story request by Sunny4713

Mostly i don't use any female idol name in my ff but this reader want it so I add one..so no hate for any idol.. thank you

This is vampire Kingdom......about vampires, they are most cruel creatures in this earth.... basically earth belongs to humans but recently some under ground vampire enter in human world and started hunting humans because humans destroyed whole ecosystem.. and animals are less so vampire need blood that's why they start hunting them.... Due to this, now human are going to extinct from earth....in order to stop this,humans made deal with vampires.... according to deal, humans will provide blood to vampire and vampire will not enter in human world.....but as I said.. animals are less on earth so royal and rich people started kidnapping underprivileged people and send them as prey....

Dark forest

One girl is laying on ground..she is struggling to free herself...her face is covered..hands is tied with rope and mouth is closed too....she is panic because she was working in farm and next movement everything went blank and she reached here....she knows where she is...and someone is running towards her because her blood is attracting hungry vampire and other creatures of dark forest...

Finally after lots of struggle she opened her...she removed cover from her face and then mouth too .she looked around and saw... darkness.. suddenly she heard wolf growl voice....and looked back...

She scream and started running..and that wolf started following her...she knows she can't win...she climbed the nearest tree....and wolf tried to climb too....girl is screaming for help....wolf hit the tree and girl lost the balance and fell down and she faint...but before wolf touch girl .suddenly something hit on wolf head and turn back....wolf jump to person who attacked him....

But next second... that person break the wolf head ..and wolf body fell near person feet....and person throw head too... then walk to unconscious girl...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Girl open her eyes..she is feeling headache...

?- are you alright?

She flinched and looked at voice side....

?- w. Who are you?

??- your saviour.

?- huh? You saved me from that wolf... thank you... thank you..sir...can you help me to go back to my home.

??- no... you can't go.. because soon red moon is going to start so no one go out from vampire world....by the way, what is your name?

?- y..yn......you are vampire too.

??- no... I'm not vampire....

Yn- oh.. thank God..i thought y----

??- but I'm vampire prince.... prince jeon jungkook.

Yn eyes widened....

Yn-please don't kill me.... don't drink my blood or your stomach will feel upset because I'm not tasty...

Jk chukle and run to yn in speed of light and yn frozen and he whispered..

Jk- but you look tasty.... just one bite...huh? What you say?

Yn- no.. please don't kill me...

She started sobbing jk eyes widen...

Jk- stop crying.. I'm just kidding.. I'm not in mood...

Yn- then send me back.

Jk- did you acting few seconds ago?

Yn- no.. I'm not... please i want to go..i have small small mom and dad....and three unnecessary siblings .... I am the one who earn so if I stay here then what they gonna eat...my poor family..

She started crying...

Jk- don't warry....i will bring them here ..and vampires will do party with their blood.

Now yn😨..jk chuckled..

Jk- don't warry you are safe because of blood moon eclipse....we avoid to drink human blood during eclipse.

Yn- so please send me back.

Jk- i can't....as i said blood moon eclipse started so portal of human world is closed.. neither we can go there nor anyone can come here during blood moon eclipse.

Yn- so when this eclipse will end ?

Jk- after two months.

Yn- what... then how will I will survive here....i don't drink blood..yuck 🤢.

Jk- who told you to drink it? Their are many humans who lives here so you can also.

Yn- really.. then where i have to go.

Jk- nowhere... you are already in palace.

Yn- human lives in this palace.

Jk nodded...

Yn- don't tell me they are prisoners here?

Jk- no but servent.

Yn- huh?

Jk- if you want to survive here for two months then live here as servent or di---

Yn- i will... I'm ready.

Since then yn started working as maid in palace..... everytime she catched jk eyes because of her clumsy behaviour...

Jk is riding a horse but suddenly he saw yn and stop...

Jk- what is she doing?

He jumped from horse and walk to yn... actually yn want to ride horse and she is trying to climb on it... and finally she climbed and horse started running...but next movement..

Yn-ouch...

Jk-are you alright?

Yn look at him..she lay on ground in style ..

Yn- yes.. totally fine.. hehehe

Jk-but I saw you falling..

Yn-who said I fall?... actually me and mr. Horse were plucking a fruit from tree...yes...

Jk- oh.. okay..now get up.

Yn get up in hurry but again..

Jk- i think you are injured.

Yn- no.. I'm fine... ouch...aaa..

She hold her ankle...

Jk- i told you.. let me help you.

Yn- I'm f----aaaaa.

Jk hold her in arms and walk to palace... everyone looked at them....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After that rumours spread in whole palace and king announced jk marriage with his mate....jk is sitting there..

Lisa- I'm so excited for our marriage..

same time yn enter in room along with another maids....lisa notice jk looking at yn....

Mr. Jeon- so let's fix marriage dat---

Jk- i don't want to marry.

Everyone looked at him...jk get up and walk to yn...and hold her hand..

Jk- because I love her.

Yn eyes widened...and she looked at jk..

Mr.jeon- jk?!!!

Jk-you can't force me.. father.

He drag yn with him...

Lisa in mind - human girl intresting.... what are you planning jk because you hate human.

.

.

.

.

.
Yn- no..i can't?

Jk- look..i helped you when you were in danger so know you should help me too.

Yn- but how can I?

Jk- you have to pretend to be my lover in front of everyone.

Yn- what if your vampire mate tried to kill me?

Jk- no one can touch you when I'm with you?

Yn gulped when she saw jk face...

Yn- i.. I'm ready.

Jk- good to hear.
.
.
.
.
.

After that jk started spending time with yn.....lisa notice everything but didn't did anything....

.
.
.
.

Lisa-okay.. enough of your drama now tell me... what are you planning?

Jk smirked..

Jk- you know me well...

Lisa-after all I'm your mate.

She hugged jk and he did the same...

Jk- as you know...this blood moon eclipse is special for vampires....if I performed sacrificial ritual on last day of eclipse then my power will gonna increase hundreds time more....if it is specially human sacrificial.

Lisa- okay i understand...but you can only do this when she agree...

Jk- that's why.. I'm trapping her in my love....and she will.... you have to wait because I'm doing this just for us....you trust me right.

Lisa - yes....but promise me... you will let me drink her blood when you complete the rituals.

Jk- ok..my love.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jk is kind to yn.... it's first time someone took care of her....she is attracting to him...but she can't stay here...jk enter in yn room..

Yn- i want to go back.... please..i can't stay here.

Jk- actually..i come here to talk about it...well.. tomorrow is last day of blood moon eclipse....so tomorrow we have to perform special ritual which will help you go back to human world.

Yn- what ritual?

Jk- you have to give me permission to bite your neck.

Yn- w.. what? You want to kill me.. right? No... please don't kill me.

Jk- I'm not killing you.... it's a ritual where i will bite your neck with your permission then you will free from vampire world... you can go back...yn just trust me.

Yn look at him...but didn't said anything..

Jk- okay..take your time..i will come tomorrow.

Then he walk away in anger....

.
.
.
.
.
.

Finally that day come...jk and lisa are waiting for yn but she is nowhere...

Lisa- don't tell me..she refused.

Jk- no.....she will be here...i know.

Jk smell yn blood.

Jk- she is here..now hide somewhere.

Yn walk to jk....he is standing in circle...

Jk- i know you will come here...come close to me.

She walk to jk..he hold her both hand and started chanting something....his eyes turned red...he smirk...

Jk- now say you accept me.

Yn- i accept you.

Jk- Lisa!!

Lisa also enter in circle..

Yn-what she is doing here?

Jk touched yn forehead and she faint....jk look at lisa...

Jk- just one bite.

Lisa- yes.. you can bite....

Lisa - aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Instead of biting yn..jk bite on lisa neck.. she is screaming in pain....but jk is sucking her blood.... actually jk is sucking her powers...and he throw her on floor...she is weak now....jk laughed..

Lisa-w..why?

Jk-because I never loved you....but I find yn more worth it.... since I saw her i got obsessed with her..she is first woman who catched my eyes.

Lisa laughed...

Lisa- you can't stay with her because she is human..she is not immortal like us....and you killed your mate so you can't survive..

Jk smirked..

Jk- but we can choose mate on eclipse day....i killed you to make yn my mate..

Lisa-w... what?

Jk walk to yn..and hold her..and then look at lisa...

Jk- exchange mate.

Then he bite on yn neck....yn scream in pain..... atmosphere changed..

The powers which jk suck from lisa..he transferred in yn..(kya matlab kuch bhi 😅)...lisa body started vanish and soon she disappeared...and everything become normal...jk hold yn body and walk back to palace....

He lied to yn about portal close....and he bite yn on first day that's mean he marked her....but he had mate so he performed this ritual on last day of eclipse with yn and lisa permission...lisa also give him permission....now yn is completely his mate...he trap lisa and yn...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After three years

After completing his work..jk enter in room....and saw yn reading book...he backhug her and started kissing her neck...

Yn-aaaa~~koo..not now.

Jk- yes..now.

He hold yn in his arms and walk to bed..

Yn- you forgot.. I'm pragnant.

Jk- i know..but I will be careful.

He kissed her neck.... then la..la..la.laaa🌚

Well.. after jk exchange mate..and lisa disappeared then everyone forget about lisa like memory vanish....and jk made yn vampire too...now she is immortal too...and forget about her human world and life.... after that jk never let any human enter in vampire world if they took human then only their dead body come here....not living human... about yn family, jk killed them long ago.

The end

I will complete this book soon... only few requests are pending...

I hope you will like it.... please vote and comments... thank you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 50K 58
After visiting a fansign event of BTS your whole life has changed. Since that day someone started to stalk you, but you had no idea who it was... "If...
163K 4.9K 18
"You can't live without us, but we'll wait for you to admit it." . . . . . . . . Yandere! Obsession| Clingy behavior btsxreader warning: foul langu...
175K 8.8K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...
11.3K 1.3K 28
His grip on that glass of champagne suddenly lost its strength; if not for his fast reflexes, he would indeed have dropped it down. Watching you ente...