BTS Yandere oneshots || OT7...

By catlookingman

It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Tr... More

my innocent boyfriend?
best friends
perfect husband
mine
best friends- bonus
hybrid
love trap
hybrid p.t.2
my idol
hybrid pt 3
The promise
pity
hybrid pt 4
hybrid final
memories
charm
bloody circus
pity 2
I'm sinner-ot7
trick
gold🔞
kookie
crazy
caged beauty
boy toy 🔞
Trap
showoff
Bloody circus 2
possessive
Deal🔞
Black magic
sold
step daddy 🔞
Revived lover
Fake
Double faced

animal

3.8K 173 16
By catlookingman

This story request by ShiningStarlight99

⚠️⚠️⚠️This chapter contains some inappropriate things...and violence....if you are uncomfortable then leave this chapter..... Or read it own risk...
*************

One girl teenage girl is sitting in park while thinking about her life.... suddenly someone hugged her from behind...

?- i missed you..love? I missed you so much?

A teenager boy said while smiling but girl stayed calm....boy break the hug and come in front of girl..and about to kiss her but girl pushed him...boy is shocked...

?- y..yn?

Yn- let's end up everything here ... jungkook?

Jk-what? But why? What i did? You can't break our perfect relationship li--

Yn- perfect relationship?? Are you kidding me? You call this perfect relationship...where no meeting time...no calls...no messages.....tell me, when was last time we talk on phone.. just tell me?

Jk started thinking....

Yn-200 days ago....and now in morning you messaged me... just because you come to Busan.

Jk- I'm busy you know... I'm idol..so I---

Yn- no...no more excuses? Can't you have just few seconds to message me.. just few seconds.... I'm done with this.... I'm breaking up with you.

Jk panic..

Jk- no..no..yn let's talk...i love you.. please don't leave me.... I'm doing this much hard work for our better future.... please.. please don't leave me...i love you.

Teen boy started crying while BEGGING..

Yn- jungkook.... you get a chance which many teenage want so don't waste it and become successful idol....it is your dream right...now it's coming true

Jk- but I want you in my dream too.

Yn- I'm shifting USA with my parents....and there is no future of this relationship..so I'm done... goodbye jungkook.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In present time

USA..

Kim namjoon!!!!

Kim seokjin!!!!

Min yoonji!!!!

Jung hoseok!!!!

Park jimin!!!!

Kim taehyung!!!!

Jeon jungkook!!!!

BTS!!!!

Fan chant is loud because world wide famous kpop boy group is performing on stage.....army bombs are waving in air making it purple ocean in stadium...

Suddenly euphoria song started playing and army go wild because golden makane is entering....

Everyone looked up and saw jk singing song while hanging.....

Actually BTS are on world tour and now they are performing in USA... they have many concerts in USA...

After performance they went back stage....all tired except jk....

Tae- what you eat? You are still normal.....

Jk- banana milk?... okay...i want to go to meet my brother... he is coming here...so see you all tomorrow...bye.

RM - you should not go alone?

Jk- I'm no more kid...hyung? I will be fine...

Then he walk away from there.....

Jk covered himself so no one can recognise him....he is walking on street while looking at his phone screen....

After sometime....he reached in restaurant where his brother invited him....Jk started looking for him.. finally he noticed him and walk to young man..

Jk- hyung?

?- jungkook?

They hugged each other..

Jk- how are you hyung?

?- I'm fine....i missed you my brother..

They break the hug and sit on chairs and started talking about random things...

??- sorry..for late moonwoo?

Both brothers turned to young lady....jk frozen after seeing yn....but moonwoo get up from chair while smiling and hugged yn then he turned to jk...

Moonwoo - jk... meet my girlfriend...yn or i say soon to be wife?

Yn look at jk and smile...

Yn-jungkook?

Jk also smile..

Jk-hi .how are you?

Moonwoo - you both know.. each other?

Yn- yes.. actually we were classmate in Busan... right?

Jk- yes....nice to meet you.

Yn- I'm your biggest fan ... you are amazing singer jk.

Jk-thank you...i also watch your vlogs on YouTube.. you are famous too .

They start talking but yn look at jk he changed lot and become more handsome... after dinner they get up for leave...

Moonwoo- jungkook? Me and yn are going for hiking...why not you join us?

Jk- sorry ..i want hyung but i don't have much time... I just came for concert sorry again...why not you both come to concert? What you said?

Moonwoo- we already buy tickets...we will come.

Jk-okay... then I should go.. it's pretty late...

They said goodbye and started walking towards their way...yn turn back and saw jk disappearing figure....

Yn in mind - is he moved on?

.
.
.
.

Breaking news
Wild animal attacked on two people in California forest..... according to report, boy and his girlfriend went for hiking but during their journey wild animal attack on them.... worse thing is that animal eat boy b*dy that even can't recognise... Luckily girl is safe...she is hospitalized.. and forest department of California, warning people to stay away from forest until they catched that animal....

Meanwhile

Jk enter in hospital while crying.. RM is with him.....he didn't believe what happened so sudden...two days ago everything was fine....cops took him to morgue...and he saw his brother dead body and he fell on his knees....

Jk-hyung!!!

RM- stay strong jk.....stay strong.

He then took him out of room...

Cop- it's look like animal did it...but questionable thing is, why animal leaved girl without any harm?

RM- what?

Cop- yes...she is totally fine not even single scratch on her....we have dobut on her but she is not speaking anything?

Jk - i want to meet her....let me talk to her?

Cop took him to another room where is yn sitting on bed.....she is quite..... actually shocked...

Jk- yn? Are you alright?

She looked at him with teary eyes and started crying....

Yn- do you think,i killed moonwoo?

Jk- no...i know you can't do this? I trust you.

After jk statment..cops leaved yn...and moonwoo death effect her... then they went to Korea for funeral....yn is also present there......

After one week

Yn is walking on road suddenly she bumped with man......both fell on floor and man elbow started bleeding...

Man- sorry.... I'm really sorry.

Yn is looking at his bleeding hand...

Yn- blood?

Man- oh... it's ok...i will treat it?

Yn- i can help you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And next morning that man find dead on same road....and same way as moonwoo....now whole Korea is terrified.... everyone assumes that some wild animal enter in Seoul and forest department started searching for it but no clue....and this wild animal attack increased in next few days....

.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile

Someone screams are echoing in basement.....

?- l..leave me!!!!!! Help ....aaaaaaa!!!!!

And everything become silent...... then again eating voice started coming from basement.. it's look like some animal is eating something and blood is all over the floor....

It's dark room...One man body is laying on floor and one human figure is eating that dead man....after eating hum*n fl*sh... . person get up and walk to nearby chair and sit on it..... and then light flash on person face......

He laughed like manic and then leak his fingers which are covered with bl**d....

.
.
.
.
.
..
.

Flashback....

Bts debut days.....

Today is valentine's day...and jk decided to give surprise to yn ....he came back Busan and decided to wish her at midnight....he get ready and buy her favourite flowers and another things....

He is walking to yn home.....but that day something happened with him....

He was walking when he heard some kind of voice...

?-help...help...is someone is there? Please help me!!!

And jk walk towards voice direction.....and the voice is coming from big hole which is on ground..jk look inside it ..

Jk- is anyone there?

But no response...he get up but that hole pulled jk inside it...

Jk-aaaaaaa!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jk open his eyes and saw... cemetery...he started panic when he saw cannibals are around him and ready to attack on him.....

?- don't panic?

Jk look in front of him and saw...

Jk-please don't kill me?

Dementor- why would I? I choose you...You will be my human hunter ... let's make deal .... you want fame and that girl... right? I will give you...but in return, take my curse?

Jk-curse?

Dementor-- cannibal.... you have to hunt human..

Jk- n..no?

Dementor- if you say..i will not force you...but think wisely.... you can get everything....just say yes.... you can come back here....if you change your mind.

Jk- no ..i can't kill anyone? Please leave me.
.
.
.

And in next movement jk come back to human world...but after that BTS started facing many problems like criticism and fake rumours which started effecting their career and BTS was about to disband ....but they don't want to give up and so jk was busy in practice and everything... because of this he didn't talk to yn....but when he went to meet her ..she breakup with him..

And that day...he decided to take that offer....he thought ..yn breakup with him because of his failure so he became cannibal.....

He started hunting and eating hum*ns....no one knows about it... just in five years... BTS become famous...jk was happy....now he wants yn back but his heart break when he saw moonwoo with her .... after dinner with them..jk went to dementor....and that dementor told him to hunt moonwoo too but jk don't want...but animal inside him want blood and animal won and he killed his own brother.....

Now he is ready to get yn back.....he is spending time with yn....and now he is obsessed with her... deadly obsessed.

End of flashback

In Seoul

After three years

Again...bts magic is spread on army....and yn is also there because jk invited her ....after concert..bts are giving speech one by one... suddenly jk pic popped on big screen because now it's his turn...

Jk- actually... today i want to confess army .... you know my brother was my best friend and my support system but god took him away from me......

He started crying...

Jk- but god send someone in return.....

He jumped from stage and walk towards yn...she is standing in front raw ...jk hold her hand and drag her on stage...

Yn- j..jk what are you doing?

Jk- army.... this is girl whom i love with my whole heart.....yn...i love you.. will you marry me?

Jk sit on knees and ring in his hand...Yn become shocked.....how can he proposed her without any reason.... army started cheering and shouting...she don't want this.

army - say..yes...yes!!!say...yes!!!

Yn-jk.. what is this? I can't ---

Jk- yn.. please....give me one chance....i love you.. please..

Army is shouting and jk is requesting.....and yn is under pressure now.....she don't want army hate her because she knows BTS army power...

Yn-OKAY!!!!

And everyone cheering for them...jk smile and slide ring in her finger....

And now yn is stuck with a animal.... and she don't know about it.....

Jk-i want it.... and finally i got it!!!

The end

_______sorry for this shit.....i don't know.... But i think winter season freeze my mind ....and another thing...i don't know about cannibal things but reader request so I try it.... first time, i was confused about requested story......i will write better next time...i promise 🤞

Please vote and comments.... for this boring chapter 😅....no more words...i need good sleep so good night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

fantasy By K

Fanfiction

241K 3K 26
[{ BTS ONE SHOTS }] Behold! My tannie boy fantasies! 。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚☆ - mature themes - explicit language - sexual situations - READ THE TAGS! - A...
34.9K 880 19
" you're mine......mine to look at, mine to touch , mine to love..... and mine to fuck...... get it pretty one?" ...
16.4K 672 34
𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐱𝐲𝐠𝐞𝐧. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫...
33.1K 2.5K 26
What if Taehyung from 'back from death' meets the successful and happy version of himself from 'back for you'? Taehyung from the first timeline has l...