Diary of Stefanie Salvatore

By SluttyAvenger05

She was the miracle Damon and Elena never knew they needed, from the moment Stefanie Rose Salvatore was born... More

Cast
01 : Sleeping beauty
02 : Magical problems
03 : Milkshake boy
04 : Dragons are real?
05 : It took the knife?
06 : Dead girl walking
07 : Honor council
08 : The truth behind Malivore
09 : Forgetting Seylah
10 : Let the nightmares begin
11 : Happy pills
12 : Phoenix rising
13 : Pity party
14 : Twin problems
15 : Confessions and attacks
CastΒ²
16 : Summer break
17 : Mystery girl
18 : Stallions vs Timberwolves
20 : Let the games begin
21 : Forget me not
22 : Celestial council
23 : Happy-ish Christmas

19 : Demon hunting

147 5 4
By SluttyAvenger05

(Salvatore Boarding School)

Kayla sat beside Blair in the hall with Lizzie and the rest of the sewing club, the girl looking down at the fabric one of the girl's showed her "I said Renaissance era not Renaissance festival." she said tossing the costume back onto the table with a sigh before raising her head "I can't look like a cosplayer in front of Sebastian."

The girl turned to the Saltzman extending her hand "We could take in the sleave like this." she spoke, Lizzie immediately retracting her hand "Don't, just fix it." she stated holding her wrist in her hand, Kayla glancing down at the girl's arm in confusion.

"I spent a lot of time bettering myself over the summer, and I need you all to rise to my level, now." the blonde spoke as Blair turned to the vampire "Her level?" she spoke eyebrows raised causing one of the girls opposite her to let out a small laugh which was cut short with a glare from Lizzie.

"How's it going?" MG asked as he approached, the blonde walked towards him "Terrible, I mean, I'm great, but everyone else, terrible." she told him lowering her voice as she looked around the table, "Except for you, you really tried to help me with Sebastian, thanks." the girl continued as she turned back to the boy.

"Yeah, um, about that, actually, um, I know you're all in with this guy, uh, but I think it might be best for you to keep your relationship status on the DL for a while." MG said, Blair, narrowing her eyes slightly at the boy in thought, "Why would I do that?" Lizzie asked confused.

"It's all so new." the vampire made up an excuse with a slight laugh to his tone "I'm worried you might be seeing things." the boy continued, the Saltzman giving him a quizzical look "Through rose-coloured glasses I mean." he quickly spoke at the look the blonde was giving him.

"MG, I am in the best emotional shape of my life, I need to carpe the diem, seize the lay." the blonde replied not noticing the underlying concern in his voice making the boy's eyes widen slightly "Oh, wow."

"Besides, friends should support each other, if I'm happy, you're happy, don't overthink it." Lizzie said with a smile before she walked away leaving the vampire to stare after her only being pulled out of watching the witch disappear from view when he heard laughing coming from behind him causing him to turn to the noise where he saw the blonde and brunette laughing, the werewolf calming slightly as she stared at her friend "You just got friend zoned so hard.", the vampire rolling his eyes before walking away from the still laughing girls.

_____⭐︎☆⭐︎_____

(Mystic Falls High School)

Stefanie walked alongside Landon and Rafael "You sure we should be doing this?" the wolf asked, the Kirby boy turning to him "If Dr Saltzman thinks he can ignore my calls like we don't live in the same town, he's got another thing coming namely monsters, because if they're back and after me now, I must've done something to screw up the night the Malivore pit went dry, and If I can't remember any of it, we need his help to figure out what changed and how to fix it, or we're all in danger." Landon spoke, Stefanie turning towards him "I was there and they're not after me." she said with a shrug as the boy looked at her "That monster last night went after you too." he told her as the witch turned to him again.

"Actually, it went after my blood." she said with a fake smile, the boy giving her a look "Your blood, why?" he asked and she shrugged "Blaze said that supernaturals are addicted to my blood or something like that."

This caught the wolf's attention who hadn't been listening "Who's Blaze?" he asked, the girl giving him a look "The guy I've been seeing in my dreams." she told the two as if it were no big deal, both looking at her confused. The girl ignored the looks being thrown at her as she walked ahead of the boys and into the school, the two following after her.

The three began walking the halls, Rafael looking around as Landon spoke up "So, that's why you came with us." he said, the wolf turning to him "What?" he asked "You just wanted to see Hope again?" the curly haired boy asked as the girl glanced at her friend "Aww does Raffy have a crush." she laughed as the wolf turned to her "No, I, um, want to stop these monsters from getting to you, and if we see Hope, I mean, that's cool too." he told the two as the bell rung, people rushing out of their classes.

"Hey, Raf, you okay?" Stefanie asked as she heard the boy's breath hitch when someone bumped into him "Raf? Raf? Raf?" Landon called out as the two watched the boy run off, the two quickly going after him.

_____⭐︎☆⭐︎_____

(Salvatore Boarding School)

Cassy walked over to the gates with Josie seeing Dorian talking to what appeared to be a samurai "You're not gonna go stabbing..." the teacher said as Josie rushed towards the two "Konnichiwa." she spoke walking closer to the man as she continued speaking to him, both the brunette and teacher stared at the girl in shock "Since when do you speak Japanese?" the man asked, the girl glancing to the two of them "Since Lizzie's old therapist was next to a Japanese Language school."

The girl watched as her friend and the man talked, the teacher once again spoke up "What's he saying?" "He's crazed?" she began before correcting herself "Kurutta, Oh, I think that's his name, also another word for crazed."

The man spoke again holding up the mask that was around his neck to his face as if he was putting it on, the Saltzman turned to the two "He's a demon hunter, looking for an Oni, which is like a demon-ghost-monster kind of thing." Dorian nods looking at the man "Sounds like that's our next Malivore monster." he spoke.

"Then the Oni's probably wherever Landon is." the girl told him before turning her attention back to the man "Uh, he said he followed his sword here, and it glows around Jintsu-riki?" she said turning back to the pair, the Moore meeting her gaze "Supernaturals?" she asked, the other girl nodding.

"Okay, makes sense why he wound up here, but I've never seen one of those." the teacher said pointing to the mask which the demon hunter grasped speaking angrily before raising his sword threateningly "He said that we wouldn't know if the Oni was here or not, it posses people, and it could be anywhere, in anyone."

_____⭐︎☆⭐︎_____

(Mystic Falls High School)

Rafael rushed through the hall, the two close behind when he ran into a football player "Watch yourself, bro." the boy told him "Go fail chemistry or something." Stefanie spoke from behind her friend sending daggers at the boy as he left.

"Hey, I shouldn't have asked you to come with me, we can go." Landon told his friend who turned to him with a snarl "Raf?" he asked slowly backing away from the wolf who began to square up to the boy.

"Scalare." a voice called out from behind sending the wolf flying back as a gate closed cutting off the boy from being able to get them. The two turned to the person "Hope." the Salvatore breathed out.

"How are you always in the right place at the right time." the Kirby boy asked staring at the wolf who was caged in, "That's funny, I was just thinking the exact opposite thing." the girl said as she turned to the girl beside her.

__________

Hope and Stefanie stood in the parking lot behind Alaric's car, they had just put Rafael into the boot, the Salvatore muttering a sleep spell before the tribrid turned to the girl and then Landon "What were you three even doing here?" she asked, the Kirby boy letting out a breath "Looking for answers, and, I guess...you." he spoke as the girl turned to the Salvatore who laughed slightly "Yeah, Raf has a huge crush on you."

"Dad?" they heard a voice say, all four turning to her as she approached with a samurai "Josie, what the hell is going on?" her father asked pointing the the direction of the demon hunter who spoke confusing the four "He said 'we came to protect the bonsai-headed boy.' I think." the girl told them making her boyfriend smile at the man.

Josie turned to the man saying something which made him look towards the tribrid with a grunt "That's Japanese for 'what the hell is she doing here?'" making Stefanie turn to the girl confused.

_____⭐︎☆⭐︎_____

(Salvatore Boarding School)

"This is not what I signed up for." MG exclaimed as he and Blair stood in front of Wade "Sorry, brotato, AV members get equipment priority." he told the vampire "You're the only one in the AV club, Wes." he scoffs, the boy sighed "It's Wade." he corrects MG once again scoffing "Whatever."

Blair put her hand on MG's chest to stop him as she stepped forward "Wadey, can you help us?" the blonde asked batting her eyelashes with an innocent smile as she placed her hand on his arm rubbing it with her thumb slightly causing the boy to stutter out a yes.

The werewolf turned to the vampire with a smirk as the boy passed her the camera, she walked over to her friend before turning the thing on, a video clicking on "All this time travel's been hard on the camera, Bon, there it is." the man said he appeared on the fuzzy screen, the blonde furrowing her brows as the vampire looked up at Wade "This tape is used." he stated, the other boy shrugging "Who cares? Just record over it."

_____⭐︎☆⭐︎_____

(Mystic Falls High School)

"Just because she's supernatural doesn't mean we can trust her, I mean, she shouldn't be here." Josie states as the five stood near the headmaster's car "Look, I will take all the help I can get, even from him, so ask him to tell us everything we should know." Alaric states turning to where the demon hunter sat on the curb.

"Kurutta-san." the Saltzman stated motioning to the samurai who sighed as he stood putting the weapon back in his belt and walked closer. The man approached Josie and began talking to her, the brunette nodding before turning to the others "Dropped on his head as a baby, went to the samurai school to learn discipline." she informs them.

"He learned to slay Oni, demons, which is what we're chasing, he was a hero, all the women begged to..." She paused turning to the man eyes wide speaking to him in Japanese as Stefanie let out a laugh at the insinuation as she glanced at the girl beside her who had a bright smile on her face.

"Kurutta-san, I don't even know that word, but it cannot be relevant," she said as the three teenagers couldn't help the laughs that escaped them. "Josie, the point, let's get to it." her father prompted making the brunette nod to the man who continued talking in a more serious manner.

"Kurutta spent months tracking down an Oni that possessed people, moving from person to person by touch, he was just about to kill it when it found its way into the body of a child and escaped him yet again." she paused "He gave chase and caught the demon, but he could not bring himself to harm an innocent child, so, instead, he made an impossible choice, and he took the Oni into himself." she told them.

"But, it was then that he realized, unlike everybody else who had been possessed and remembered nothing, he was partly in control of his faculties, he thinks the Oni found it harder to possess his broken mind, his words, not mine, he tried to stab himself with his sword, and the Oni wouldn't let him." she continued only pausing to glance at the samurai as he spoke "So, he decided to never touch a person again." she continued, turning back to the man the two talking for a moment.

"So that it could never possess anyone else, and then...Malivore, eternity of nothingness... deep psychological torment, he came through on ana..." she trails of confusion before turning to the others "I think he's talking about a portal." "Portal? uh, where?" Hope asked.

"Uh, sorry, the ancient samurai isn't an expert on Mystic Falls geography." Josie told the girl refusing to look at her. "How do we kill the... the demon?" Landon asked from his place next to the tribrid, the Saltzman pointing to the sword in the man's hand "Uh, with his sword, it's filled with a special kind of magic, so if we can just find the Oni." she told them.

A loud bang from inside the headteacher's car startled the group, "Not a problem." the Marshall girl told the group as a roar was heard before the wolf jumped out of the car, the samurai and demon fighting which ended in the man on the floor and Rafael escaping.

__________

Stefanie walked around the corridors before she met up with Hope, Alaric and Josie "Did you find Raf?" Josie asked, her father nodding "Yeah, we sent him back to campus, the Oni wasn't in him, so it could be anywhere." he told her making her sigh "I'll find it as long as you convince Landon not to sacrifice himself to stop this thing."

"No." the auburn-haired girl said her voice raising slightly, all three eyes turning to her "Uh, no, he-he can't do that, I mean we can't give the monster what it wants." the girl says the Saltzman glares at her "Especially when what it wants is my boyfriend, who's only doing this because he thinks it's all his fault."

"Boyfriend?" Alaric questions turning towards his daughter who gives him a look. "Why don't I try to talk some sense into him, okay?" the tribrid says as the three follow after her.

_____⭐︎☆⭐︎_____

(Salvatore Boarding School)

Blair and MG watched from behind a tree as Lizzie fumbled her words as she talked to someone the two couldn't see Blair turning to the boy as he lost balance and came into view of the Saltzman "I know how this looks." he began, Blair rolling her eyes as Lizzie stood up "Like you're a freaky stalker?" she spoke before noticing the blonde who was still trying to hide "Oh, great Blair's here too." she spoke rolling her eyes at the other girl.

"Leave now, both of you, before Sebastian kicks your ass." the blonde said, both looking at her in confusion "Lizzie, I don't think that's going to be a problem." MG said as he and Blair walked closer to the girl who glanced behind her where the boy was sitting to see him gone.

"Fine, I'm going to kick your ass." she said walking closer to the vampire who offered her the camera which she shoved back towards him "Get this thing out of my face." she spoke angrily, Blair taking a step towards the girl "Liz, just watch it, please." she said as the girl scoffed and MG pressed play on the video.

Lizzie looked around confused before turning back to where the two stood with the camera, a video of a lone Lizzie sitting on a picnic blanket began "What the hell is this?" she asked confused before turning to where she and the vampire were "Sebastian was right next to me." she spoke her voice wavering slightly.

"I'm really sorry, but this was the only way I could think of to get you to see what everyone else was gonna see, Sebastian's not real." the vampire exclaimed as tears sprung in his friend's eyes "Shut up, just shut up." she said as she glanced between the camera in his hands and where the boy sat tears making their way down her face as she finally set her eyes on the boy.

"You and me, we're not friends, we never were, and we never will be, so see this, you don't exist to me." she told him as she began to walk away, MG looking down causing the werewolf to place a hand on his arm in a form of comfort.

_____⭐︎☆⭐︎_____

(Mystic Falls High School)

Hope entered the headmaster's office where Landon and the samurai were "Hey" she spoke as she closed the door behind her, the phoenix rising from his seat on the windowsill "Josie dropped the barrier spell so I could get in, look there's a demon loose inside the school somewhere, we have to get you to somewhere safe." the girl said as she walked closer.

"There is nowhere safe." Landon said "Okay, well, somewhere safer than here." she said as she glanced beside her to the table that held the samurai's sword which she picked up "If this is one thing that can kill an Oni, what if it's the one thing that can kill a phoenix too?" she asked as the boy took the weapon from her.

"Josie told me that you think the monsters being back is your fault, but it isn't." the boy turned to her "What do you know about it?" he questioned, the tribrid letting out a breath "Too much, trust me, Landon, even though you might have the best intentions, not every sacrifice is worth it, no matter how much you think it is." the boy raising an eyebrow "You said this isn't my fault." the girl immediately telling him it isn't.

"Then who's is it?" he asked turning back round to her "That doesn't matter, we need to-" she began before being cut off by the curly haired boy "It matters to me." he says as the girl takes a breath stepping forward "It's my fault, I'm the one that went into the pit, I thought it was the only way to save you and Stefanie." she told him looking down.

"Why would you want to save us?" the boy asked confused, the girl still not looking at him "Because we were... we were friends." Landon takes a step towards the girl "Come on, there had to be more to it than that, tell me." the tribrid letting out a breath "Stef and I..." she trailed off looking down "Stef and I, we... I... I love her." she stuttered turning back to the boy who seemed unfazed.

"We need to find another solution that doesn't involve you being possessed." the girl spoke getting back on track, the boy stepping even closer to her "It's too late." he told her confusing the girl before his eyes turned red and he slammed her into the filing cabinet.

__________

Stefanie sat beside the tribrid on the couch gently rubbing her arm in the headmaster's office Alaric opposite the two when Josie walked into the room "What happened, where's Landon?" she immediately asked,  her father glancing at her "Josie, just give her a second."

"But, you said you were gonna help, were you possessed?" the Saltzman asked glancing at the auburn haired girl "No, Landon was." Hope tells her "That's impossible, how?" the brunette questioned crossing her arms as she looked between the three, Alaric standing up "Uh, we thought Raf was going to pass the Oni on to somebody at the pep rally." he spoke walking over to the Samurai lifting his head slightly revealing a slash mark on the man's neck.

"Kurutta must've been possessed after Raf attacked him." he sighed as he spun the chair to the teenagers. "The Oni waited to be alone with Landon, took control of him and..." the tribrid said "Sayonara, samurai." the principal finished. "Where would he have gone?" Stefanie asked, Hope turning to her for a moment before returning her gaze to the wall in front of her "I mean, my guess is the portal."

"Well, we don't even know where that is." Josie tells the three, the headmaster looking up "Wait, do you have something of Landon's, cause you can do a locator spell right now." the man said standing up and grabbing the briefcase off of the desk offering it to his daughter who looked at him perplexed "Yeah, but that's not mine." she told him with a slight shake to her head.

"The sheriff must've left this." he muttered opening it and pulling out a file, his face filled with confusion as he noted that the file was about him, Stefanie seeing the look on his face turned to him "Ric is everything okay?" she asked causing him to hum not looking up before actually raising his head to the girl "Yeah, everything's fine." he told her as he shut the file.

Josie passed the auburn haired girl the paper in her hand, the tribrid opening it "A love note?" she asked looking up causing the brunette to glance over her shoulder curious "That's not for you." Josie told her snatching it from the girl, Stefanie let out a frustrated breath glancing between the girls "Can we just do it?" she spoke holding out her hands to the two who took a hand each and they began to chant.

_____⭐︎☆⭐︎_____

(Mystic Falls)

Hope, Stefanie and Josie ran towards Landon who was on the floor, Josie knelt beside her boyfriend to check on him before looking up where she saw her twin "Lizzie, are you okay?" who was bound to a tree in chains "No, I am super crazy, but at least there's a reason this time." the blonde said as her eye's shone red as Hope and Stefanie shared a glance "The demon's in me."

"Stef can you help me?" the auburn haired girl called out, the nickname falling from her mouth without much thought confusing the brunette slightly before she brushed it off and began to help the girl tighten the chains that bind the blonde who turned to the tribrid and growled at her making the girl jump "Oh, sorry, that is embarrassing, we haven't met yet have we? I'm Lizzie" she spoke offering out her hand with a laugh.

Hope looked at the blonde slightly weirded out and slowly backing away as Stefanie tightened the chain on the other side holding back a laugh "I don't understand, if the Oni is in you then how are you talking?" Josie spoke walking towards her sister who stared at the ground "I don't know, but I... I can feel it in my head trying to take over, I don't know how much longer I..." the blonde began to say causing Stefanie to place her hand on the girl who's eyes went red again and growled.

Stefanie moved away with a laugh as the blonde looked at her sister "Never mind, it's gone, you can untie me." she told Josie who looked back at Hope and her friend, Lizzie shaking her head "I didn't say that, it did okay, still in me, so don't..." she trailed off before a smirk appeared on her face "Listen to me, I'm fine, we should probably get out of here before we..." she trailed off again as Lizzie took over with a laugh "Okay, you have got to stop me, please, otherwise this thing is gonna win."

The auburn haired girl tilted her head slightly "She's fighting the demon somehow, like Kurutta did." both girls turning to her "I already know I'm crazy okay, you don't have to rub it in." the blonde spoke a slight wine to her voice.

"Kurutta was not crazy and neither are you." her twin told her as the twin had slight tears in her eyes "Where's dad, I just want dad." "Kurutta fought the Oni for years, okay, if you could just give us a little bit of time, then we can..." the tribrid began to explain, the blonde interrupting "No, I can't live like this anymore, Sebastian isn't real, this whole time I thought I was better, but I have just been seeing things, and hearing things and feeling things that no one else does, and it's scary, scarier than any demon in my head, although that sucks too." she cries out.

"Liz, that's not true, you are not crazy, okay, we're going to find a way to get the Oni out of you I promise." Stefanie told her friend taking a step forward as Josie called out that they were going to fix her causing the Salvatore to send her a pointed look.

"No, there's no fixing me Jo, I am just shattered, the pieces are too small to put back together, tell dad that I love him, but you have to end this." the blonde said as more tears escaped her, all three sharing a look "What?" Josie asked looking at her sister panicked "With that sword." she told them nodding her head to where the samurai sword lay, Stefanie acting first quickly taking the thing which made it burn brighter scolding her causing her to drop it with a yelp.

"Whoa, I know that we just met, but there is no way that we are gonna let that happen." the auburn haired girl said from her place beside Josie "You have no choice, this will not stop until you give me the body." the Oni spoke through the blonde, her voice coming out deep and unnatural.

"Lizzie, Lizzie you have to fight this." the twin called out as the demon once again took over "Fighting is useless, Malivore still lives and his control over us is stronger than ever, soon the likes of me will be the least of your concerns." it spoke as the blonde turned to the side "Distracted during a monologue, classic villain mistake." the blonde spoke with a laugh as she resurfaced.

"Jo, you gotta do this, for me." her twin spoke as the girl looked down to where the sword was, now in arms reach after Stefanie had dropped it. "It's only a matter of time before you kick my ass in the merge anyway, this is better than the merge, because this way you won't have to live with some messed-up part of me in your brain forever driving you crazy as I am."

"We weren't gonna talk about that until we had real solutions." Josie said as she turned away from the blonde walking away slightly "Well, maybe this is it." Lizzie said before crying out as the Oni attempted to gain control back.

"Josie, it's coming back please, you've got to do it." she begged before turning to the tribrid "If Josie won't do this, then you have to." the three girls looked between each other before Josie glanced back at the sword on the ground walking towards it.

The Saltzman groaned upon impact with the weapon "There's so much black magic in it, it hurts to hold." "Probably won't feel much better getting stabbed by it." her twin tried to joke, as a thought occurred to the Salvatore "Jo can you siphon it?" she asked as the brunette looked down at it "Yeah, I think I can." she spoke as her hands glowed red, black veins travelled across her body.

She dropped the sword with a thud and raised her hands black mist emitting from her hand as a scream erupted from her. Hope and Stefanie watched as the mist hit Lizzie, a demon like thing breaking free and jumping into a nearby puddle.

"You did it, I love you." the blonde smiled at her twin who looked exhausted "You better." she muttered as the two girls collapsed the ground the two remaining girls sharing a look.

_____⭐︎☆⭐︎_____

(Salvatore Boarding School)

Hope and Alaric stood in the woods by a grave they had created for Kurutta, the man turned to her "I should have been there tonight, with you and the girls, i got distracted from what matters most." he trailed off "Thank you, I don't know what would have happened to Lizzie or Josie if you and Stef hadn't been there." he spoke looking down.

Hope sent him a smile "They're stronger than you think, they didn't need my help." Alaric nodded slightly "Maybe, and what about Stefanie?" he asked making the smile drop "For the last time, I'm not going back." the man sighed "Hope, you told me that you and Stefanie shared an epic love, so what's really holding you back?"

"I mean, what if I tell her everything and she still wants to be with Mikayla?" she spoke with a shrug trying to appear as though she wasn't bothered "I don't know, but are you really gonna live the rest of your life without finding out?" he asked making the girl sigh "What I found was the portal to Malivore and what I'm gonna do is finish what I started at the pit, but this time I'm gonna get it right." she told him.

_____⭐︎☆⭐︎_____

An - Sorry haven't written in a while I was sick n next week I have like three exams, then I start placement, so I may not be able to post as regularly for a few weeks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 64 9
"β„‹π‘œπ“…π‘’ β„³π’Ύπ“€π‘’π’Άπ“π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒ, π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ‘œπ“Ž 𝓂𝑒 π“ˆπ‘œ π“‚π“Šπ’Έπ’½ π’·π“Šπ“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π’Άπ“π“ˆπ‘œ 𝓂𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“‰π‘’π’Ή" .~ .~ "ℰ𝒹...
281K 12.7K 57
A newly triggered werewolf attends the Salvatore Boarding School. Having to deal with her new found strength and anger issues, Alexandria Sinclair tr...
27.3K 569 32
A story about how Josie and Hope fell in love.
509K 12.5K 51
Faith Everly never had the best life. From having an abusive mother to being a siphoner, life wasn't the greatest. So what happens when vampires star...