[OLD!] little sister (BoBoiBo...

By p0chikun

"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and h... More

|☁︎ about (y/n) ☁︎|
[ ☁︎ - 0 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 1 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 2 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 3 - ☁︎]
!ART CHILD (Y/N)! Pikachu face surprised? 6 years old (y/n)
[ ☁︎ - 5 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 6 - ☁︎]
[ ☁︎ - 7 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 8 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 9 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 10 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 11 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 12 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 13 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ 14 ☁︎ ]
author

[ ☁︎ - 4 - ☁︎ ]

810 32 10
By p0chikun

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

| . . . ☁️ 🌸 . . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

[(Y/n) pov]

"Gentlemen and . . . Power Spheras. We are gathered here this morning to inaugurate. . . Three new cadets into TAPOPS. BoBoiBoy, (y/n) and Gopal."

Eeek! I'm so happy! I'm tapops member! I'm. . . So. . . Waku! Waku!

"Their duty. . . Is to travel across the Galaxy to seek and rescue power spheras. Hopefully they will. . ."

"Hey!"

"Huh?"

"Make it quick, ciciko. No one got time for your blabbering." Gopal said. I looked at him with deadpan.

Ciciko looked shock and slight mad at Gopal "huh? What did you say?!" He take out the stick thing? And he hit Gopal shoulder, ouch.

"Ouch! That's hurts!"

"Moving on. Motobot. Bring me their badges." Ciciko said.

"Yes, commander." Motobot follow him.

Ciciko went Gopal and he front of him, he take the badge and he put on Gopal chest- "ouchh!" . . . I didn't expected that.

Ciciko went the badge and he put the badge on my big brother! "Wow! This looks super cool!" Yay! Big brother has badge!

Kokoci went the badge and he put on it my bunny cap hat! "Woahh. . ! That so awesome-" I was cut off by ciciko take the badges. I was curious myself.

"Hmph. Enough. Give me those! We need them for the next batch of cadets." He said in serious.

"Sheeshh! You're such a cheapskate, ciciko!"

"What did you just call me?!" He point the stick thing on Gopal nose.

"Err. . . Commander ciciko. . ?" He said in nervous.

"Wrong answer!" He take out the stick on Gopal nose. "An all official affairs, you DO NOT address me by my alias, 'ciciko'. Instead. . . Address me by my real name. Kokoci. Commander kokoci." He exclaimed as he put sunglasses on. And another, is he can see us when he wear another sunglasses?

"Yessir! Commander coffee beans, sir!" We're exclaimed.

"It's KOKOCI! NOT 'coffee beans'!" He shouted.

We're yelped and we're immediately apologize. "Forgive us, commander kokoci!"

"Very well. Three of you are now officially members of TAPOPS. Congratulations, cadet BoBoiBoy, little cadet (y/n) and cadet Gopal." He said as he do a TAPOPS salute. And we do the same as his TAPOPS salute!

[3rd pov]

Tok aba and ochobot cheering you three and clapping. "Hurray! Yay!"

You and BoBoiBoy looking eachother and smile. "Hehe. Awesome!"

Tok aba tears up. "[Sniff] My grandson and granddaughter is now a cadet. . . [Sniff] such a high rank too. . . [Sniff]" He said as ochobot sigh.

" 'cadet' is the lowest rank, tok." He said.

"Oh, really?" He surprised then he walk over you and BoBoiBoy. "Well. . . You'll need to work hard then, BoBoiBoy, (y/n)! And if you two always slacking off. . . You two won't move up the ranks!" BoBoiBoy and you sweatdrop.

"Sheesh. . . We only JUST joined the team, tok." He said as you nodded.

"Commander! Since we're part of TAPOPS now, why don't you give us our first mission?" Gopal said.

Kokoci put his finger and think. "Very well. Considering that you're still fresh cadets. . . We'll start with something safe and easy." He said.

Gopal seem doesn't like it the safe and easy mode Mission. "Man, just give us the tough mission! We've beaten tons of powerful goes before! Right BoBoiBoy?" He said as BoBoiBoy looked at him with curious and said.

"Err. . . Yeah."

"Hmm." Kokoci thinking, he looked at you, you were stare the butterfly fly around you and it landed to your nose as you still look the butterfly. "So you want something tough, huh?" He said in serious.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

"This is planet gurunda. A desert planet." He said, you looked the screen with amaze face.

"A desert planet?" BoBoiBoy said.

Gopal landed his arm on BoBoiBoy shoulder. "Don't worry, BoBoiBoy. Where there's sand. . . There's gotta be a beach!" He said as you looked at him with curious.

"But, isn't it the desert doesn't have a beach and it always hot!" You exclaimed as kokoci nodded.

"Not only is water scarce on the planet. . . It's temperature can even reach up to 100°c!" He said.

You three yelped the screen show you the planet look 100°c temperature. And you three asked. "Er. . . Can we pick a different mission?"

"NEGATIVE!" Another yelped you three.

"Erk!"

"Mission data has already been keyed in. You WILL get yourselves onto that planet. Track down and retrieve this power sphera." He said as he give you a tablet as you looked the tablet in your hand.

"Come, come!" You three turn looked. "Everyone's already here." Ochobot said as the two figure walk in.

"Huh. . . ?" You curious looked at the two girls, a pink hijab and a blue back hair.

"Hi, BoBoiBoy! Hi, Gopal!" Two girls greeted.

"Yaya! Ying!" Two boys run toward the Y dou, you follow BoBoiBoy and you hid behind back. You were nervous.

"Whoa. . . I haven't seen you guys in ages! How've you guys been?" BoBoiBoy said, he knew you were nervous. He landed his hand on your head.

"We're good!"

"They just got back from a long holiday." Ochobot said.

Ying notice a small figure behind BoBoiBoy. It's you. She smiled as greeted you. "Hello!"

You yelped and still hide BoBoiBoy behind, you were shy.

"Hehe. My little sister shy." He said as he scratch his neck.

Two girls blink twice then. . . "You had a little sister?!" Both were surprised and shocked also happy.

"Aaww. . Hello there, I'm yaya and this is ying." Yaya said with smile. You blink curious and you introduce yourself but stutter.

"I-im. . . (Y/n). . BoBoiBoy little sister. ." You said. As two girls looked at you with 'aaw' face.

"She's so cute! !" Two girls squeak. Both patted your head and pinch your cheeks while you poker face.

"Commander. Who are these girls?" Motobot asked.

"Ying and yaya are BoBoiBoy's superhero friends. In fact, they're the BEST fighters in the team." He said as Gopal looked turn at kokoci.

"Huh? The best fighters. . . ?" He mumble.

"If that's the case. . . We should recruit them into the team!"

"HUH?!"

"Huh? What team?" Yaya asked while she holding your torso with your clueless eyes.

"Team TAPOPS!" You and ochobot exclaimed.

"TAPOPS?" two girls looked eachother with curious.

"Yes. TAPOPS." He exclaimed, he started to dance and sing the TAPOPS theme including you and BoBoiBoy. The Two girls shocked how you get there and how you get free from yaya holding you?

Then Gopal take out the plug. "Enough of this! Ain't got no time to explain it to you two!" He pushed you all and said. "We've got an IMPORTANT mission to settle!"

"An important mission? Where to?" Two girls asked.

"Sorry. This mission top secret for member of TAPOPS only! Members of the math and library club. Kindly step aside, please." He said.

"Sheesh! What a show-off!"

Gopal went kokoci. "Come on, commander! Give us the order to start the mission!" He said as you looked at him with curious and confused.

"Huh? Didn't we ask for a different mission?" You said.

Gopal shook his head. "No need. We're PROS!"

"But-"

"Unlike these kiddies. . ." He said as you sweatdrop and slowly step back.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Two girls shout at him with their eyes on fire meaning both mad, Gopal yelped and run over you and hide behind you.

"Very well. All data for this mission can be found on that tablet." He said as you and Gopal looked the tablet in your hand. "So study carefully." Gopal seem sweatdrop while look at tablet, while you carefully study.

"Open the teleportal now, Ochobot!"

"Yes, commander." Ochobot said as he activate the teleportal.

"Err. . . Ah, who even needs THIS? What a headache." He said.

"Hey! You should study this. So you guys will know that planet!" You said then Gopal doesn't listen to you as you poker face at him then you crossed your arm.

"(Y/n)." Kokoci called as you looked at him with curious. "You should stay here."

You blink twice with clueless eyes. "Why?"

"Because it's not safe for you."

"Why?"

"Because it's dangerous."

"Why?"

"Because you get hurt."

"Why?"

". . . How about you stay here while you. . Uh. ." Kokoci thinking as BoBoiBoy whispered to Kokoci and you didn't hear what your big brother say. "While you draw a paper here? Or try practice your power." You deal it.

"Okay!" You deal it then ochobot open the teleportal.

You looked over there as you and girls amaze face. "Wow. . . !"

"Vehicular materialization." Motobot activate the power and the vehicles appeared on BoBoiBoy and Gopal and their helmet on.

BoBoiBoy looked turn at you then a tablet in your hand. "Hey! Just a sec!" He reached the tablets. You notice as you walk went to BoBoiBoy and give the tablet then. . .

"Vehicles. . . ONWARDS!" The vehicles start engine.

You were about give BoBoiBoy the tablet then the vehicles drive in teleportal. "WAIT-" then both are in portal leaving you behind.

You blink twice then you looked at the tablet then sudden you notice a warning.

"Huh? What's this tablet doing in your hand (y/n)?" Yaya crouch down to your level and you looked at her.

Kokoci heard and he turn. "What? WHY DID THEY LEAVE THE TABLET BEHIND?"

"Gopal doesn't study this and I'm about give to big brother this tablet. ." You said as frown face. Then you looked the tablet then you gasped you see a warning it say. 'STAY ALERT ON ROCKY AREA!' "AAH! I have to call big brother about this!"

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

[BoBoiBoy pov]

"There. One power sphera found! Easy peasy." Gopal said. . . I'm not sure if that power sphera. "Wasn't all that though after all!"

"Hmm. . ." I take off my helmet on. "Feels way too easy, though. Hey. Let me have a look at that power sphera." My power calling me. I looked and (y/n) calling me.

"BIG BROTHER! ARE YOU HEAR ME?" She quite loud she say but this is her first time of her power watch. . Why she call me? Wait isn't it something wrong?

"BoBoiBoy!" I heard ying called me. "Put that thing back! You guys are in danger!"

Danger?

"Hey! This line is for TAPOPS members only!" Gopal said.

"But, I am TAPOPS too-" (Y/n) cut off by Gopal turn off my power watch call.

Then we heard a noise. "Huh?!"

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

[3rd pov]

"Hey! Meanie Gopal!" You said as you huffy.

"We have to go there!" Yaya said.

"Yeah! They are in danger!" Ying said.

"Alright, I'll activate the teleportal!"

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

"Gravitational lift!" Yaya used her power as she lift the platypus with her power. Gopal looked up and see yaya there.

You notice there afar from them as you amaze look at yaya power. "Wow. . . !"

BoBoiBoy notice as fix his dino cap. "Thanks, yaya."

Yaya heard as she giggle then she let go the platypus. "You're welcome!" The platypus looked down then it fall. Yaya notice and she gasp.

Gopal scream. "Waaaargh! !"

"Woops!" She yelped as she fly went platypus.

The platypus about eat Gopal then sudden slow motion. "Hurry, yaya! Stop that monster!" She exclaimed. Then, Ying felt tired as she deactivate her power.

Platypus about to eat him this time but yaya caught it the mouth. Gopal squeeze his eyes then open, he looked back and see yaya closed platypus mouth. "I'm really sorry, ma'am. I can't let you gobble up my friend."

BoBoiBoy sat up then you and ying approach him "BoBoiBoy! Gopal! Are you guys okay?" Ying asked.

"We're okay. Thanks."

"No problem!" Two girls exclaimed.

Then he notice you "Eh? (Y/n)? What are you doing here, it's dangerous. ."

"I know. . But I'm worried big brother. !" You said as your little tears in your eyes, BoBoiBoy sigh and he patted your head to not to cry, you swipe your tears and said. "Good thing ochobot opened up the portal just in time!" You exclaimed.

"Yup! If we didn't show up just now. . . Gopal would've been the monster's snack. Right, Gopal?" Ying said as she looked at Gopal.

"Sheesh! Whatever. Let's go beat it up." Gopal scolded as you and yaya heard.

"Meanie Gopal!"

"Hey! That's not very nice!" Yaya direct.

"Dey! It attacked and chased after us FIRST, you know!"

You looked at platypus then you run over it as yaya activate her power and you asked. "Is that true, ma'am?"

The platypus looked mad as you brave face while Gopal gulp while holding the- "THEY were the ones who stole from me first!" It speak.

BoBoiBoy and Gopal jaw dropped and shocked. "It. . . IT TALKS?!"

"Gosh. . . This is exactly why. . . You should've read the mission tablet! (Y/n), show them!" Ying said.

you nodded then you run over them and you showed the tablet and the details the platypus. "Platypus it talk!" You exclaimed. "Also, Gopal holding that thing. . . It's a egg!"

"She's right! Return the eggs that you stole from me!" It said.

". . . Egg ?" Two boys curious.

"That right. The thing you took isn't a power sphera. . . That's her egg." Yaya said as you nodded.

Gopal looked the egg then he rolled his eyes then shook his head. "What nonsense are you-" he cut off by the egg cracking. "HUH? what's happening?"

The egg it's hatch and show itself a baby platypus. "Awww! It's so cute!" You three awed the baby platypus.

"Oh my! There's my little baby!" Including the platypus too.

"Y-your baby? Er. . . But. . ." Sudden baby platypus call him mama.

"Mommy! Mommy!"

" 'mommy'. . . ? !" She glared at Gopal.
"How dare you trick my baby!"

Gopal start panic and fear. "Hey, hey! It's not like that!" Then the baby platypus hug him. As Gopal yelped. "Ishh! I'm not your mommy, kid!" He let go the baby by the hug. Baby platypus tried hug him again then it bite his hand as Gopal pain as you 'ouch' fact at him.

Then the baby platypus keep biting him. "AAAARGH! Ow ow ow! ! You ungrateful child!" He start running and tried let go the baby platypus biting him.

"Gopal!" You all shouted.

"Hey! Let go of my hand!" He said as he hit (not hard or idk?) The baby.

As platypus gasped and shocked. "Haha?! You DARE hit my child?!" The platypus roaring and start chasing Gopal.

Gopal heard and notice. "Oh no! Your mommy Is angry! Wargh! Help me!" Gopal cried while running and baby platypus still biting his hand.

"We've got to go save Gopal!"

"Let's go!" Two girls exclaimed then both going save Gopal.

BoBoiBoy activate his power and changed to wind element. "Let's go lil sis!" Wind exclaimed then you didn't answer. "Lil sis?" He called you again and looked at you with curious.

You were staring a moving cactus from afar you were stood here, you were curious and confused why the cactus moving. . ? Then wind lift you up and he put you on his back like a piggyback ride with his power then you both after them and save gopal.

You notice the platypus back the spike as wind notice it too, he landed you to the ground then he flew went the platypus and stop the platypus. then he changed element to lightning, the spike on platypus back and shoot at lightning. lightning appeared his lightning blade and slash the spike with his lightning blade.

While you stand there and amaze your face while watching him, then platypus tail slam to the ground as lightning hit by wind from platypus tail slam then he fell into the ground. You gasped as you run toward lightning, lightning changed back to BoBoiBoy original then he notice a platypus tail going to hit him. Boboiboy gasped and he closed his eyes.

Then sudden a giant pink hand were hold the tail, BoBoiBoy didn't feel happened he open his eyes and look up, he gasped a giant pink hand holding the platypus tail, he recognized the hand. "Don't hurt big brother!" He heard your voice, he turn and you were changed form the spring season.

Yaya notice you and gasped. "Isn't that her power? That so cool!" Yaya amaze at you.

Platypus looked turn and notice you were there and look different your looks. "Please! Don't do this, ma'am!" You let go the platypus tail as you vanish the giant pink hand. "I don't want to hurt you. . ." You said in concerned.

". . . First you kidnapped my baby. . . And now you want to stop me from getting him back?!" She yelled then roaring running towards you and BoBoiBoy.

You both notice and start running. "RUN!" Yaya notice and she fly went to platypus tail and tried pull her and. Stop her, You both keep running from platypus as you both scream. "Waaaargh!"

"Stop her, yaya!"

"Ugh! I can't! I'm running out of energy!" She said as her energy running out. Platypus keep chasing you two and roaring.

Ying activate her power. "Super speed!" She run towards you two then she run beside you two and said. "Follow my lead! Push her over the ravine!" She said. then she notice you look different color and clothes just like BoBoiBoy element.

As you looked at her then asked innocent. "Throw her down there?"

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"Gosh! What's with all these questions?! Just trust me!" She angry.

As you and BoBoiBoy sweatdrop. BoBoiBoy activate his power as he split the element, lightning quick caught you and he lightning speed beside Gopal and said. "Stay here and don't go near there, okay?" You nodded at lightning then lightning patted your cap bunny then he went back there. You looked Gopal with innocent face while Gopal suffering pain by biting baby platypus in his hand.

"Earth wall!" Earth make the wall as platypus notice. She tried to stop but then she slipped and flew away, she closed her eyes and notice earth and ying. She shooting them with her spike on her back.

"Lightning slash!" Lightning slash the spike all.

"Do it NOW!"

"Wind blast!" He wind blast at platypus as she got hit the wind blast as she twirl in sky, then she fall down into the cliff.

"Hurray! We did it!" Two girls exclaimed and high five. BoBoiBoy element merge back to BoBoiBoy original himself, You went the edge and look down the platypus got stuck by the bubble gum cacti.

"Ugh! Let go of me! Where's my baby? !" She shouted.

Yaya fly went to her and said. "Please stop struggling, ma'am! You might hurt yourself!"

"Eh? How did it get like this?" BoBoiBoy said. Then ying run to him.

"That would be gopal's work." She said as you and BoBoiBoy looked at Gopal and the baby platypus still biting his hand.

"Let. . . Let go of my hand!" He shake it then pulled and it finally let go and he accidentally threw the baby platypus on cliff.

You all gasped.

"Hah?! Oh no!" Gopal run to baby platypus then he fell. "eek! Mommy!"

"Gopal!" You all yelled.

"Aaargh!" He scream then notice the baby platypus there, he went it then caught it. He looked down the ground about to hit him.

"Huh?! My baby!"

Gopal scream as you activate your power. "I caught you!" A giant pink hand appeared there it caught gopal.

Gopal squeeze his eyes and hold the baby then he open his eyes and saw a giant pink hand he landed. Gopal sigh in relief as he sat up on giant pink hand while the baby platypus looked happy. "You. . . You save my baby!" Platypus said as baby look platypus then it climb Gopal shoulder then head as it jump toward at platypus.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" It called platypus mama.

"T-thank you. . ."

"Heh! Don't sweat it! It's what we do as members of TAPOPS." He said as platypus bit his both arm. "Aaargh! Ow, my hands! ! !" He scream.

"Hmph! That was only a nibble. You're lucky you saved my baby's life." Platypus direct at him.

Gopal sobbing "my hands. . ."

You and BoBoiBoy smile and said. "hehe. Awesome." You both thumbs up.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

"Reckless behavior. Insubordination. Ignoring mission details. Disrupting wildlife and. . . FAILING to retrieve the power sphera!" Kokoci disappointed at Gopal and BoBoiBoy.

"We're sorry, commander!"

"As punishment. . . Cadet Gopal and cadet BoBoiBoy. . . Both of you are NOT allowed to return until mission is completed." He said as two boys shocked.

"What?!" Gopal cried. "I wanna go home! Please open the portal back to earth, ochobot! My mom making curry today!" He begged.

"Hmph! Don't be ridiculous. I sent ochobot over. . . So that he can help track down the power sphera were looking for." Kokoci said.

"Let's just finish this mission." Ochobot place his hand on Gopal shoulder. "Besides. . . I'll need time to recharge before I can use my teleportation power again." Ochobot said.

As you and BoBoiBoy went ochobot, you patted his head. "It's alright. Let's just call it a day. We'll continue with the mission first thing tomorrow." BoBoiBoy said as you nodded.

Gopal sigh in frowned.

"Hehheh. Do not worry. I'm sure ying, yaya will aid you. . . As newly appointed members of TAPOPS." He exclaimed.

Two boys shocked as you surprised Pikachu face.

"Yay! We're now members of TAPOPS too!" Two girls exclaimed.

"Hey! They can't just gen in as easy as that! We had fight SPACE PIRATES before we could join?!" Gopal said as he notice you three had badges. While two girls badges on their chest.

"Congratulations! Lance corporal ying and lance corporal yaya!" Kokoci said as two girls wink eachother while you clueless eyes with small smile.

Gopal even more shocked. "What?! Their ranks are HIGHER than us?!" He exclaimed as two girls smug.

"Hehe. Awesome." BoBoiBoy thumbs up.

"Yay! Thanks so much!"

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

. . . Next chapter 5 . . .

| . . . ☁️ 🌸 . . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

Psst! I have a Question for you, What your favorite season?

Mine is winter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reverse By Sarah

Fanfiction

25.9K 1K 31
After an unfortunate event, BoBoiBoy has to encounter his own evil self stopping him to do evil, while Reverse want BoBoiBoy to join him in ruling ov...
206K 7.7K 52
"Wait. I don't remember getting engaged?!!" Boboiboy・゚*。☆ Please don't steal, I love you and enjoy reading! Vote&Positive Comment is warmly accepted...
10.7K 941 100
❪ 𝗕𝗖: BOBOIBOY ELEMENTAL FT. READER ❫ ❛ y/n: i'm single. you're single. you know what does that means right ? | thunderstorm: yeah. we didn't meant...
9.9K 340 13
This is the story of two brother's who come from a family of 6 members, namely the Fusion Beliung Family. The two brother's are the fusion of the lig...