๊œฑแด˜ส€ษชษดษข ส€แด€ษชษด แด›แด แดส แด…ส€แดแดœษขสœแด› โœง สœ...

By StrayJeans

๐–  ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐—…๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‚... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53/Epilogue
News: A New Book?

Chapter 24

259 12 5
By StrayJeans

"Hanni~ Are you at the back?" Hanni heard Chaeyoung's calling her as she's just cleaning the kitchen area before she immediately made her way to the front. "I'm here~" She responded.

"He's here." Chaeyoung immediately said as Hanni breathed in slightly. "Flat white?" Hanni asked as Chaeyoung instantly nodded while looking at the cashier screen. "Flat white."

"Okay..." Hanni whispered as she started preparing the drink and getting everything ready before bringing it to the already obvious customer. Jun. "I almost thought you wouldn't show up." Hanni greeted the man as he just gave her a light smile.

"Well I've been occupied since morning so only now I have time in my hands. And I already said I'll be here yesterday so here I am." Jun explained as she just nodded her head. "Well I'm afraid I can't sit down and have a talk with you now as I am still working for another hour."

"I know. I can wait. See you later." Jun nodded as he then took a light sip.

So Hanni then got back to work and during the hour she would often took quick peeks at Jun who's just sitting on his seat, often would just be looking through his phone, typing stuffs, scrolling stuffs, smiling to himself, at times even cackling a little bit.

Eventually, the hour mark had arrived and Hanni already finished her shift as another staff came into work. Shortly after, she got back to Jun who's still there waiting patiently before sitting down across of him.

Hanni took a deep breath in before exhaling. "One month." She raised her index finger. "...whatever decision we'll make by the end of the month; it is for the best. No regrets, no remorse."

"One month..." Jun then raised his finger. "...no regrets, full understanding."

Hearing that made Hanni smiled lightly at him. "Then we can start. What do you have in mind then? Surely you came here prepared... I supposed we can start with dinner if you want"

"Street foods? What's better than having that for dinner don't you think?" Jun raised his eyebrows and quite surprisingly Hanni was a bit impressed. Probably not bad for a first impression-wise.

"I must warn you though... I tend to buy a lot of foods. Like a lot." She emphasized at the end as Jun just shrugged lightly. "Sure thing."

So upon agreeing on their first outing, both Hanni and Jun were now on their way to the food street Hanni always goes to which was not that far from the café as well.

"So is this the perfect time for me to guess your favourite food then?" Jun broke the silence between them as they've arrived at the food market. "Well I have a lot of favourites and one of them is definitely being sold here." Hanni replied as Jun just hummed while nodding.

"I'm looking forward to your guess by the end of this." Hanni showed a slight smile as she went over ahead while Jun just followed behind her.

So as promised/usual, Hanni went on and got herself plenty of foods and Jun's kind enough to pay for some of them even though Hanni's been telling him not to.

"What would you like to buy Jun? I'll pay for it." Hanni asked as the two were walking around for more foods, especially Jun who haven't bought anything for himself. "Oh no it's okay, I'll pay for my food. You don't have to."

"That's exactly the same thing I said to you before yet here we are, you paid for at least three of these." Hanni shook the plastics of foods she's holding gently. "If we're going to do this right, then we'll have to commit equally right? Not that I don't appreciate you paying for me but I'm in this also right?"

"Then I want the egg sandwich." Jun said with a smile. "Then let's get you some egg sandwich." Hanni then took him to a spot that sells said food and she bought him a few pieces.

"Anything else?" She asked as Jun just shook his head. "I'm good with this." He said as Hanni just nodded before getting to the last place she wanted to visit.

"Can I have one portion of tuna shrimp kimbap?" Hanni said to the vendor as her eyes were wandering around the displayed foods before her eyes landed on another. "...and one portion of cheese kimba-" She had unknowingly said as immediately at that moment someone popped up in her mind.

That someone was you.

Hanni then got to her chats before switching over her social medias as she's thinking about something. "Yongjae... he's being silent today..." She thought to herself as only then she realized how she got no updates from you all day. 

Usually... well to be precisely, every day you would either gave her a text or sending funny pictures and videos but not that day. So somehow she suddenly had this worries in her mind as of what could be happening to you but Hanni tried to calm herself down.

Immediately she looked over to her side where Jun was just wandering around a few stalls back, Hanni got her phone and immediately got into your chat with her and noticed you were active about 40 minutes ago...

She spent some minutes thinking to herself whether to ask you but since it involved food that you like, Hanni felt like you'll be happy about it so she just sent you a text asking if you would like some kimbap.

"Thank you~" As Hanni was paying for her food, she then received a text from you back and expected you to be all excited like you usually would, she couldn't be wrong as you just replied her with a 'no'.

Then out of no where, her heartbeat's rising up slowly as her mind's starting thinking about a lot of things. None of them were good scenarios. "Maybe he's having a long day... it's all fine..." Hanni thought to herself as she's trying to remain optimistic before she went back to Jun.

"You're done?" He asked as Hanni just nodded with a light smile. "Anything else you want?" Jun asked again. "I'm good with these." Hanni shook her head.

"Okay, I'll accompany you to your car." He said as Hanni's confused a bit. "We're not eating together?" She asked hoping that she heard him wrong... "It's only the first day. Plus, I feel you're probably tired after all those hours working so you probably want to head home early right?"

"Oh..." Hanni could felt the mood in her slowly going down a bit. "...well yeah, sure. I am a bit tired." She tried to force a smile before the two just silently made their way to Hanni's car.

"I'll see you when I see you okay?" Jun said as Hanni's getting into her vehicle. "Thanks for tonight Jun." She said with a light smile as he just nodded before closing the door for her.

Hanni slowly drove away after the two shared a light wave to each other and as soon as Jun's out of her sight, Hanni immediately let out a deep sigh while leaning back on her seat, obviously a bit disappointed.

"If you know that I'm tired then isn't it common sense for you to accompany me to make me feel better..." She whispered to herself followed by a deep sigh. "Yongjae would've done that... everytime..." Hanni suddenly having this urge to want to see you for comfort... she knew you won't let her feel left out and always trying to keep you entertain despite being tired...

...but in the end she had to fight it because she thought you might be tired and wanted rest as the semester's about to start tomorrow and also based on the reply you sent her before, she felt like you're maybe not in the mood today and she's feeling scared to ask you why because now that Jun's arrived in her life...

You've been spending the day locking yourself up in your room as you're not even in the mood to do anything, let along going out there with a broken heart. And the text that Hanni sent to you a few hours ago didn't help a single bit.

"Yongjae..." Your heard your mother's voice as she's knocking on your door before swinging it opened. "...your friend's here." Hearing that made you glanced over at the door as this sudden nervousness building up inside as your mother walked away before you even get to ask her who came.

"Please don't be her..." You prayed in your heart as of all people, the least person you would want to confront now is Hanni as you would just break down immediately in front of her. "...God please, I beg you..."

As you remained seated on your chair, you then heard footsteps slowly closing into room before your eyes landed on Yongbok, walking in with a light smile. "Yo~" He greeted you as relief washed over you before suddenly rose back up as apparently he's not the only one coming in.

After Yongbok walked in you saw Minji and Haerin both walked into your room as they're waving at you before Haerin's closing your door then you finally could have a breather. "I don't really remember planning this, what's the occasion...?" You asked in confusion as they're putting plastics of warm foods and cold drinks onto your table.

"Oh this is rather a last minute planning by Yongbok, I'm pretty sure we've texted you privately but you didn't even open the text." Minji explained as you just nodded weakly. "Sorry, I don't feel like using my phone much today..."

"And that's fine. We're here anyways and we'll always be here for you." Minji patted your shoulder with a comforting smile as obviously, she already knew about Hanni and about you the day before. She was there with Yongbok trying to comfort you down all night.

"You're writing poems right now Yongjae?" Yongbok asked as he and Haerin were tidying up your bed as you suddenly felt embarrassed before getting to your bed. "Guys you don't have to do that; I can do it tomorrow." You told them before Yongbok just mouthed 'it's okay' to you.

In the end, your bed was tidied up anyway before Yongbok and Haerin sat at the edge. "How are you doing? You okay?" Yongbok asked as you just nodded before turning your chair back facing your laptop.

"I appreciate you all for doing this, but I am okay. Just got a lot of works right now so I'm not on my phone that much right now." You faked a light chuckle as your fingers continued typing your non-existent assignment. That was before Minji gently lowered your laptop screen.

You instantly looked up to her and the tears in your eyes made her sighed lightly. "Yongjae... Can you stop being so hard on yourself..."

And at that point, you couldn't hold everything in any longer as your head dropped down and letting your emotion took over and cried you heart out, silent yet felt too loud and painful in Minji's ears...

Slowly Minji get on her knees as she gently wrapped her arms around your neck, giving you gentle caress on your back while lending her shoulder for you to cry on again. "Let it all out... It's okay, we're here." She whispered as you buried your face on your friend's shoulder.

"It's not your fault, it's not her fault, it's not anyone's fault. It's just the right person but wrong time, that's all..." Minji's voice cracked a bit as she's patting the back of your head while you're calming yourself down slowly yet your sobbing couldn't seem to slow down.

"Don't hurt yourself. It's the last thing I want you to do. You're strong, I know you are... It's okay, just let the tears fall so that your heart doesn't drown..." Minji kept of whispering comforting words into your ear as slowly your sobbing lessened and bit by bit you're calming down.

"Sorry I made your shirt's all damp on the shoulder again..." You whispered after calming yourself down as Minji just smiled as she's shaking her head. "No big deal. Feel better?" She asked as she's getting some tissues from her bag to dry her damp shirt.

"A bit better. Thanks." You breathed in before wiping your tears off your swollen eyes. Yongbok quietly got behind you, gave you a hug from behind before patting your chest to calm you down. "Let's eat okay? I know you've not been eating much from yesterday." Yongbok kneel down next to you as you looked at him who's smiling lightly.

"Okay... thanks for doing this for me." You said as Yongbok just patted your back while Haerin gave you a light smile with a nod. "That's what friends are for right?" Haerin said as both Minji and Yongbok nodded to that.

In the end you basically have your first full meal since yesterday while both Minji and Yongbok were trying hard to cheer you up and you really appreciated their efforts and tried hard to keep a smile on your face throughout the night with them.

"You sure you don't want me to sleep over tonight?" Yongbok asked as you just shook your head weakly with a smile. "I appreciate it but I'll be okay for now." You said as the three of your friends were already at the front door, preparing to leave.

"Before we go, we want you to have this..." Yongbok then handed you a folded piece of notebook paper. "...we're not really good at writing poems but both Minji and Haerin and myself tried our best to write this and hopefully it'll make you feel better."

"It's not a paper full of words and you don't have to read it now. Just do it when you're ready." Minji added as you nodded while holding onto the paper tightly. "Thanks. I don't know how to repay you all by doing this for me. I appreciate it."

"Sleep well alright." Yongbok patted your shoulders before your friend took their leave and then you weakly made your way back upstairs and now you're all alone again in your room.

You got back to your table as the table light shining on it while you're unfolding the paper they've given you...

Yongjae, if you want something
very badly
we want you to set it free
and if it comes back to you
then it's yours forever

We love you Yongjae
Always have, always will

-From your friends for life.

Slowly you folded the paper back gently as your hands were shaky and yet again, your eyes started crying again and again until your eventually cried yourself to sleep in a mere heartbroken and weakened state of mind and body...

So leave a vote and comments(?) maybe, I would love to read your comments. It'll motivates me to write more, it really does.

Loves lot ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 535 13
Hanni Pham, a typical teenager in high school who is delusional when it comes to her crush... Well more than a crush, she is madly in love with her e...
129K 5.8K 59
Love hurts... Love is confusing... After dating for years, the now ex-couple, Y/N and Hanni, have separated. The busy schedule of Hanni's idol life...
24.9K 1.2K 32
สœแด‡ส€ สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชs แด€ ส€แด€แดขแดส€'s แด‡แด…ษขแด‡, แด€ แด›แดกษชsแด›แด‡แด… แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡ แดา“ แด˜แดssแด‡ssษชแดษด. sสœแด‡ แดกแดษด'แด› สŸแด‡แด› ษขแด; sสœแด‡'สŸสŸ แดแด€แด‹แด‡ สแดแดœส€ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด€ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษชา“แดœสŸสŸส แด›แด‡ส€ส€ษชา“สษชษดษข ษดษชษขสœแด›แดแด€ส€แด‡. __ [๐˜๐š๐ง๐๏ฟฝ...
7.4K 576 14
In the vibrant landscape of their life, two contrasting souls find their paths intertwined amidst a whirlwind of emotions. Danielle, overflowing with...