Till death do us part.

By neurospicywriter

This is a Loki x fem reader fan fic Description: You didn't ask to be the godess of life and deceit nor did... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
chapter 56

Chapter 41

65 1 0
By neurospicywriter

"It's true. Your not, you may be a duchess but we only can take orders from higher stations." The einharjar scoffed. You huffed and he looked at you dubiously "your gonna tell me you aren't a duchess~" he teased, clearly disrespecting his own life in front of your scythe and more clearly forgetting that frigga was in the room and could hear him.

You took a deep breath and your knuckles turned white from how tight you were gripping the handle of your scythe "do you take orders from foreign royals?" You asked and he nodded "so... if they have the same standing as a duchess/duke when not in their own country or realm would that not mean your essentially taking orders from a duchess, or duke." You said and his face scrunched up.

"N- no! They have a slightly higher- much higher standing! A duke or duchess is at least two ranks below visiting royals!" He exclaimed, embarrassed you'd figured it out. "Step away from the frost giant." He said, re readying his spear

You took a calm step back, closer to Loki and further sheilding him. "Oh well... no. I'm staying with him, your all leaving, preferably frigga and Thor as well so that I can deal with this but it's up to them." you said and took the final step back towards loki. you could hear his heart racing and you could feel the blood on the floor, your soft indoor shoes were slowly slipping on it.

"i think shes right dear, einharjar, please go back to your duties. thor, lets go and have some tea in my sitting room. ill heal up your wrist while we're at it."frigga announced and within seconds the room was cleared and vacated.

You spun round to face Loki and hugged him tightly but gentle enough not to hurt him. He was shaking and hurt. He whined slightly and tried to shuffle further into the corner. You sighed heavily and gently pet down his longer, slightly wavy hair.

He leant into your touch for a moment before flinching back "Loki... im not going to hurt you my love. It's just me... my dear prince... your safe now." You reassured him through whispers and he leaned so far into your touch and hold, needing the comfort you were giving him and could give him. "Shhh, it's okay..." you said softly and lifted him up out of the corner, thanking the Norns for your pure strength

You settled Loki in your lap on the only bed without tons of blood on it. Your hand slowly trailed down to his side, seeing a massive gaping wound. He wasn't going to hold out for much longer. It was a miracle he'd managed it for this long though you supposed he must have used a bit of ice to slow down the bleeding.   

"This might sting a moment princeling" you warned and slowly dragged your hand over the wound, using magic to seal it up like a zip, your hand leaving the scar line in its wake. Loki cried out in pain and you pet his hair with your free hand, his face buried in the crook of your neck. "I know... im nearly done, I promise. Your gonna be okay..." you whispered.

As soon as it was done you used magic to summon a bowl of warm soapy water and some gentle towels, slowly cleaning the blood off of Lokis sides, hands, arms and chest. You could feel him slowly relaxing against you, his body slowly getting heavier as he did so.

You wrapped your wings around you both like a big fluffy blanket and gently sung a few of Lokis favorite songs while his face stayed tucked into your neck, breathing in your warm, safe scent. You felt a sudden chill against you and realised Loki was crying, hiding it with your help.

"I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry... I didn't mean to- Thor probably hates me now... mother probably hates me- you must hate me!" He near wailed, only staying just in the side of sad whispering but keeping his voice down

You hummed slightly to show your confusion but didn't stop the singing, knowing it was soothing Loki and helping him relax. He curled tighter under your wing blanket and started crying and shaking again.

You gently shushed him and let the song fade out "hey... Loki.... Why would we all hate you?" You asked softly, he curled tight and you started humming a song until he's ready to talk...

He sighed and nuzzled into your neck, burying his face into your skin "I- I hurt Thor! I killed a healer, I- I'm a frost giant" he whispered and shook, he was upset and scared and in pain and he couldn't even bear to let his emotions be seen.

"Loki... I know your the one who left that burn on Thors wrist, I figured someone was dead... and it's been months... your heritage has never bothered me. It doesn't bother thor, doesn't bother frigga, or our friends." You said slowly, making sure every word sunk in and he finally looked up at you. Those Ruby red eyes you so adored were glistening with crystal tears and his lip was quivering slightly. You gently kissed his forehead and he looked at you, broken.

He tried to speak and it was just broken stuttering and muffling sobs. "B- i- you-" he stammered, wiping his eyes quickly. "Why- why wouldn't he- you- mother hate me?? I hurt thor and k-killed that healer- I-" he whimpered. You gently wiped some tears off his cheeks and pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead. He pursed his lips and looked away from you, rather ashamed of himself for crying.

You smiled at him and pressed another kiss to his forehead "Loki, you hurt thor on accident, you wouldn't have killed that healer without reason and you know frigga doesn't care about you being joutun" you told him softly. He shook his head and wiped his eyes again, the wet drag marks turning to ice on his skin. You took the warm damp cloth from the bowl again and wiped away the Icy marks and held him close to you. "how about you explain what happened for me?" you suggested and he nodded.

"I- okay... so- a healing lady came in... she... she was trying to take off my under trousers.... And- and he had a bottle of- of oil with her... I- killed her... then... then tho- Thor came over, touched my shoulder, I- I pushed him off but I didn't have control- I burnt him... the einharjar came in... stabbed me with the spears and then... history..." he explained and hissed at the memory.

You looked at his horns and realised they were covered in blood as well so you summoned cleaning soaps and fluffy towels, gently wiping of the blood making him hum and sigh. "You defended yourself. That's nothing to be ashamed of Loki." You told him firmly and heard a tap at the door "come in!"

The door swung open to reveal Thor and frigga about to rush in, freezing for a moment at the sight of Loki curled up in your lap, wrapped in your wings and shaking.

"Oh my baby are you okay?!" Frigga exclaimed and ran over, carefully checking over Loki as much as she could. Loki nodded and she relaxed a bit, sitting on the bedside next to you both.

Thor sauntered over, a thick bandage around his wrist but otherwise his usual jovial self. "Awwww lady y/ns short again!" He teased, knowing Loki was about two foot taller than you like this. You flipped him off and grumbled something at him "No I am not!" He said indignantly and you sniggered. "I am not a foot shorter than Loki!"

"Yea you are! Plus if we go to joutunheim...." You exclaimed, Thor looked confused, trying to figure out what exactly you meant by that. Loki even looked up at you rather confused before he gasped and looked at thor with a smirk thor opened his mouth to speak "we should visit jotunheim before we leave no? remind them that you are technically king...?" you asked. loki nodded and looked at thors wrist "loki relax. thunderman is fine."

thor came over and unwrapped the bandages, showing just a bruise on his wrist, no more frost burn. "as you can see brother im fine." thor boomed, re wrapping the bandage on his wrist to keep the healing salve in place on his wrist. "you are king in jotunheim are you not already?" thor said. loki shook his head and gently pet one of your wings that was around him.

you purred and loki smiled. "no no, ive chosen not to get corronated until you do for asgard... that way its an alliance between the realms... and i quite like how its being done right now. i send parchments back and forth with the interim king so everything is up to standard and its techically under my rule but no... im not king yet." loki explained and leaned into you more as you ran your fingers through his hair. he slowly got up, standing next to thor and looking down at him. "short."

"i am not! im 6'6! dick!" thor exclaimed and frigga giggled. thor flushed a deep red and hid his face "mother- i- im sorry about- i- i shouldve- uhm-" he stuttered and loki laughed, summoning a shirt onto himself, it fitting quite tightly to his muscles and making you blush. thor laughed at you and even frigga joined in. "tall fucking frost giant." thor murmured and loki laughed.

frigga came to loki s side and looked up at him "my son youve grown so much..." she teased and hugged him loi gently kissed the top of her head, bending his tall frame to be able to hug her properly. "go check on your kingdom and then come back? there is yet another feast tonight, in honour of my boys returning home." she said and let him go, patting his cheek affectionately. he smiled and scooped you out of the bed, swinging you onto his back and slowly putting his illusion back up.

"jeez is this what its like to be 6'4?" you mumbled and loki chuckled holding your thighs tighter and running past thor. you shreiked in laughter as thor mock roared and chased you both, throught the palace halls and out of the castle "bye thor!" you called as loki teleported you both between one stride and the next. you and loki re aperaed running into the bifrost and lughing as you glanced back and saw hor barrelling through the air with his stupid big hammer before landing in front of you both and glaring. "oh shut uppp oaf! time to go see joutun heim!!" you said excitedly and stood next to loki, you couldnt have any accidents on the rainbow bridge.

you three stepped through calmly and shivered at the freezing landscape though it was very pretty, dark blues and blacks icey and the occasional warm orange lantern hanging from a shp or nearby house. you gasped after realising jut how tall the houses were compared to you and thor. you looked beside you for loki and realised that becuse he was on his 'home' realm he was the size of all the other frost giants, in fact he looked to be a little bigger

thor looked over and gasped indignantly "okay this just isnt fair!" loki knelt down to one knee and was still so much taller than both of you. "not cool brother!" thor grumbled and you stepped closer to loki looking up at him towering over you.

loki chuckled, his voice a lot louder than it normally would be. he put a hand down for you and you stepped on, settling cross legged in his palm. "i never realised how tall i was.... i never actually visited, i just heard id be tall" he said, trying to keep his voice quieter for you and thor. he very carefully pinched thors collar and picked him up while thor cursed at him rather creatively. he put thor on his shoulder and held you very gently in his palm. thor sat down grumpily and loki started walking toward a big palace/manor house at the head of town. he politley tapped in the door and got let in by the staff "its probably better to let the interim king know im here before it causes any strife" he explained to you both and went straight to the throne room.

"ah and you must be prince loki, pleasure to finally meet you." a voice called from the throne and loki looked up. he smiled at the interim king and you peeked out of your wings slightly and saw the room, glittering and icy, cold yet warm, and very very big. "you have brought a gold ball?" the interim king asked and loki glanced at you and sighed

he laughed breathily and held you closer to his body "no no, this is my courtiess, she has wings and appears to be hiding from the cold?" he stated and asked. you unfurled your wings and just let them fall behind you resting quite flat against lokis hand as you looked up at him "or not. my apologies dearest." he said and you smiled.

"you hold the company of two lowly humans?" the interim king asked, looking at you and thor disapprovingly. loki glared at him and you shuffled over his palm until your back hit his chest. thor carefully jumped off of lokis shoulder into lokis palm and sat with you, a reassuring older brother presence. you sat close, tucked into his side, slightly scared of the massive unknown frost giant.

loki growled lowly, clearly threatning the interim king "you will do well to remember who exactly you happen to be talking to" loki growled and the king backed off a few steps and held his hands up. "these two are both not human and people i happen to care quite dearly about, my brother and my courtiess so you will not insult them in my prescence should you wish to continue your place as the interim king until i am ready to take the throne." loki said lowly, his voice rumbling in his chest dangerously and the interim king actually bowed

he stayed in a low bow, mumbling something under his breath until he was dismissed by loki. "okay that was hot. secondly, he seems like a dick, thirdly when did you learn to threaten like that??" you exclaimed, looking up at him as he walked to the throne sitting at the other end of the room. loki chuckled and thor mostly gagged.

Loki looked down at you and smiled "I never need to threaten people, people don't like trying to cross me." He explained, sitting down and Thor flew back up to his shoulder, sitting there instead of in his palm.

"This feels mean. Your like 12'! That's just rude!" Thor exclaimed and lightly smacked Lokis shoulder. You giggled and he looked down at you, narrowing his eyes

Loki looked at thor and pursed his lips to keep from laughing "uhm- I'm 14' but okay" he said quietly, trying not to be too loud becuse of how close thor was to him. Thor gasped indignantly and sighed when he realised there really was no way he could argue this one with Loki especially when Loki stands atleast twice his height at minimum.

You summoned your phone and a little sketch book and pen "hey Loki, do you mind if I fly over and sit on one of the pillar ledges? It's the best angle for a photo of this for frigga" you said, he nodded and you jumped off his palms, soaring into the air and finding a nice safe little ledge for you to sit on. You snapped a picture of thor on the edge of the throne arguing with Loki and how clear the height difference was so you started sketching everything you could see, having fun with all the organic shapes of the icicles on the ceiling or the frost climbing the walls.

You looked up from your sketchbook journal and saw Loki and Thor stood side by side looking at you you snapped another picture because it was just golden and smiled at them, adding the last few lines to lokis hair from what you remembered and the lines of his sharp cheekbones.

"Eva! Come down! We are going to go back to Asgard, mother has sent a raven!" Thor called. You flew down and landed gently on Lokis head, settling there on your stomach and pressing a kiss to his forehead "bloody lovebirds." Thor grumbled as you exited the icy palace and went towards the lifted rock with the bifrost marking etched into it. "Heimdall!" Thor boomed and Loki quickly set you at his side

Heimdall opened the rainbow bridge as soon as it was safe to do so and pulled you all back to Asgard. "Welcome home... I hope you had a fun, didn't start another war now did we thor?" Heimdall teased and Thor spluttered indignantly and Loki chuckled. "Worry not Eva, Loki will tell you all about it I'm sure" heimdall teased at your curious look. 

"must i wait so long! lokis gonna hold this over me until he has it in his heart to tell me!" you exclaimed, gently shoving lokis shoulder. he looked at you in mock offence and brushed you off, turning his back defiantly.  "dickhead mate." you grumbled and flipped him off, jumping on thors back and hooking your arms around his neck. 

thor chuckled and held you up so you wouldnt fall and started walking towards the palace, loki almost running to catch up with you both. "thor give me back my girlfriend!" loki exclaimed, reaching to take you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 414 89
Starts with the first Avengers. She's not good and she's not bad. She's neither a hero nor a villain. Well, but she's the one woman that does the thi...
48K 1.5K 64
You thought your day could not get worse than waking up in another country with no memories of how you got there, but as your day goes on, it just ge...
50.5K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
772 17 15
A LokixOC fanfic A monster. That's all anyone sees in him. Even, himself. Nobody. That's all anyone sees in her. Even herself. They are worlds apart...