🍁ComΔ™ΕŸ2YoΕ³πŸ–€[ţāęgΕ³Δ·Δ· Ζ’Ζ’]√

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff] This is a very sensitive and voilence story read on your own risk don't complain me later that... More

Prologue🍁
1-Remembered Me?!🍁
2-Beware.🍁
3-Min Jewan?🍁
4-In Your Arms.🍁
5-Become Addicted.🍁
6-Without You.🍁
7-Crush At First Sight.🍁
8-I Missed You.🍁
9-His Taehyung.🍁
10-Uncle.🍁
11-Carban Copy.🍁
12-Jealous!!!🍁
13-Fresher Party.🍁
14-Jay B & Fennec Fox.🍁
15-I Will Pray.🍁
16-Bambi Eyes.🍁
17-Birthday.🍁
18-Wait For Me.🍁
19-Infinity.🍁
20-Strength.🍁
21-Get Well Soon.🍁
22-Jimin Hyung!🍁
23-Welcome Back.🍁
24-Hiding.🍁
25-Family.🍁
26-My Baby.🍁
27-Sweet Moments.🍁
28-Mafia/Flasback.🍁
29-My Son In Law.🍁
30-I'm Not A Rabbit!🍁
31-I'm Sorry.🍁
32-Feelings.🍁
33-Seniors.🍁
34-Closeness.🍁
35-One-Sided Date.🍁
36-My butterfly.🍁
37-Take It Slow.🍁
38-First Kiss.🍁
39-Soulmates.🍁
40-Preparation.🍁
41-Wedding.🍁
42-Happy Family.🍁
43-He Did Nothing.🍁
44-Sunshine.🍁
46-Its True.🍁
47-I'm Not A Begger.🍁
48-Final.🍁
49-Life Goes On.🍁
50-Taegukk.🍁
✨Epilogue🍁

45-What Did They Do?🍁

1.1K 62 12
By Solitary_0813

Hey.............. 💜💚

.............................. ✨🍁

Taegukk Room.....

Jk humming a melodious song for his wify. He is looking at him with his doe curious eyes. Jk smile pecking on his both eyes and lips.

"You want something?" Jk ask brush  their noses, he nods his head.

"Wh..at did the..y do to y...ou? Tae ask tears slide from his doe eyes and form in his bambi eyes. Both staring at each other into eyes.

"We will talk about it later." Jk said avoiding his gaze he shook his head.

"Wh..y you alw...ays ign....ore my this qu..est..ion." Tae said angrily crying.

"So, I never hallucinate about you." Jk whispered in his cracked voice he roll his eyes made him laughed and peck on his rosy cheeks.

"You aren't well baby I will tell about this later hmm." Jk said calmly but he stubbornly shook his head glaring at him with his teary eyes he sigh.

"I'm a str...ong bby." Tae said proudly he nodded his head with moist eyes while pecking on cherry pouty lips.

"Indeed you are love. You are." Jk said in low voice sincerely and peck on his nose.

"So, they.." Jk quite for sometimes and sighing heavily and kept his head in his embrace while inhaling his calm and sweet fragrance to make himself calm.

"They beat me and torture me for two days while accusing so many charges on me and forcing me to claim those crimes which I didn't even think about it in my whole life."

"They didn't took me in jail. They kept me in a basement of a mansion. I got it we are deceived very badly and it's all pre planned.

Jk said crying in his embrace tae caressing tears falling down from corner of his eyes.

"Seo came to me one day, he show me a video of yours. You were laying on the cold floor without your baby bump."

Jk shiver because of that thought and tae hold him tightly in his embrace caressing his back.

My whole world crushed under my feet. My heart stop beating for some times. You know what they told me."

Jk said while cupping his face in his both hand and looking into his eyes with his bambi teary eyes.

"That they already killed my baby and will kill you and hyung, if I didn't claim all crimes. So I sign those paper."

"They asked me to accept all accused and they will released my all family and let me talk with y'all for once but I already know they will not let me meet to you and hyungs still I sign those false papers.

Jk cried a lot in his embrace he pull away from his embrace and cupped crying tae's face in his both hands while connecting their forehead both cried into each other arm.

"I were waiting for y'all for 1 week. They didn't gave me any answer they always beat me and made me starve.

Then, after one more week some men came and told me they are shifting me in other basement"

Jk said his breath quivering and his body trembling so badly tae mumbled in his cracked shuttered voice some beautifull words to make him calm.

Later they stop their car infront of a forest area. I prepared myself to not break this time I've to do anything to get out of here I can't give up on my life so easily and I also wanted to meet my family too but I were helpless that time

Jk said he nodded his head snuggled in his embrace they hug each other tightly.

"A black car stop infront of our car. I saw Seo Joon, Irene, bogum, minho hyunsik and wooshik.

They were laughing at me I can still heard that sound I will never forget that sound in my whole life maybe."

Jk said chuckling bitterly on his self.

"Bogum said nonsense about you and me while beating me like a log or shit.
I wanted to rip his head when he told nonsense about you. So, I kicked on his private part.

Jk said both start laughing hard while crying into each other embrace.

Infact they all beat me one by one and I did nothing because of my hands were tied, still I struggle and try to defend myself.

They break my legs multiples times hands too they even broke my rib cage and shoulder even beat me with bat on my head two or three times.

But I don't feel any hurt because i'm were thinking about y'all and what they will do with you and hyungs.

Wooshik comes towards me with a gun and point on my chest smiling.

He hit me with his gun and push me on the floor and aim towards me again. I saw hesitation in his eye or pity on me.

They were laughing, mocking on me and on my situation later they all sat in the car drove away leaving wooshik with his two men saying kill him and buried me somewhere inside the forest

He told them to drag me inside the forest and they did what they asked to do.

I lost my all hope, all courage and all dream but my soul didn't stop longing for you ever."

Jk said sniffing tae peck his forehead
softly.

"Wooshik hand me something when his two men went towards outside of the forest to keep an eye.

I looked at him with my blooded half open eyes. He sigh sadly I don't know why?

I looked at my hand and saw it's our wedding ring I hold it tightly and grip his collar angrily when he untie me.

He asked me to calm down while push me on the ground, told me your hyung will be come here soon.

I were looking at him confusedly while breathing maybe my last breath.

Bloods were flowing from my body like rivers flows I saw that to and whole over the place.

He point his gun again towards me and shot in the air he didn't shoot me I were already looking at his gun.

"He bent down and lean towards my earn and mumble 'Sorry dude but i've to do this because of lisa or else they will kill her and my 1 year old baby'.

I nods my head I don't know why but I nodded and he left without killing me and I lost my conscious I don't know when suga hyung men comes to take out of me from there."

Jk said wiping his tears harshly and giggle helplessly and sad on his past.

To be honest I didn't remember my 15 years of life in london because you were not with me there.

my 5 years passed in the hospital room in coma.

3 years to recover from paralysis, my nightmares, and panick attacks.

5 years to make myself strong to take my revenge back and 2 years from separating my self to other.

I think I did right to made myself away from others, that's way you comes to me."

Jk said chuckling remembering how he heard his voice when he buried himself under the water for 10 min in the bathtub. Tae glare at him he smile and snuggled in his crook mumbling sorries.

When I first time heard your sound I feel so calm and relax but panicked too when I didn't saw you and people start assuming I were hallucinating you.

But I only listen you and later saw you and my day start becoming normal a little bit and I come back to korea.

I comes to you in your embrace and cried and wail my all painfull wounds you cried too even you are in coma.

They killed wooshik hyung two years ago when they got to know he works for suga hyung also or maybe because of us."

"I got to know about our son 10 years later. How much I feel useless same time happy. I didn't even dare to saw his photo and try to meet him and to hyungs for once.

Jk said sighing heavily while staring at nothing tae sniffing sound echoing in the room.

"And about our family, suga hyung first sent them in paris for 2 years different name, different caste, later he got to know seo searching for them.

So, he change their place so many time at last he decided to keep them in our home country in busan because they will not search in korea.

They keep their identity hidden and always surrounded by suga hyungs men and police officers too.

Now he got to know about me and our family too.

Jk said caressing his back he nodded his head sniffing faintly.

"I ga..ve him my we..dding r..ing and ask him to ga..ve you." Tae said crying in his embrace jk cried to nuzzled on his shoulder.

"Th...ey sh...ow you 1 we..ek ear..lier vi..deo and dec..eived you" tae hiccups jk nodded his head crying too.

"I tol..d him to co...ntact with su...ga hyung." Tae said he nodded his head wiping his tears mumbling he knows Wooshik told him everything and jk blame himself for tae's condition. He knows what they did with tae because of wooshik.

They console each other holding each other in embrace dearly soon sleep engulfed them and they sleep in peace
in each embrace.

.

To be continued...........

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Take care be safe......💚💜

Thank you..... ❤️

I tried to not made it painful and it's bearable chapter..... 🤓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 6.1K 32
[A TaeKook ff ❀️] 'Jiminaaahhh help me Dada fixed my Marriage.' KTH whine over the call 'Don't panick baby, I will help you in your wedding shopping...
31.4K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
1.7M 104K 65
"Are you sure you can manage to protect me? You seem to really hate me." "I do hate you, your highness. But don't let that worry your royal head. Res...
217K 9.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...