power rangers cosmic fury

By shifa2298

This is a fanfiction written by me how cosmic fury could take place. More

Episode 1 : 'The journey begins'
Episode 2 : new foe
Episode 3: true love
Episode 4: Zayto's Past part : 1
Episode 5 : Zayto's Past part 2
Episode 6 : ' Amigo '
Episode 7 : ' Unforgettable '
Episode 8 : 'The rise of the dead '
Episode 9 : 'The dilemma '
Episode 10 ' Unexpected guest '
Episode 11 ' Lie '
a Lil update!
Episode 12 : 'Life pt: 1 '
Episode 13 :- ' Life pt: 2 '
Episode 14 : ' Shake - up '
Episode 15 : Mystery : part 1
Episode 17 : Surprise
Episode 18 :- What now ?

Episode 16 : Mystery : part 2

812 7 17
By shifa2298

Sorry Sorry I had promised to update the episode last week but couldn't it was one of the worst weeks of 2023. Sorry...this episode is one of my favs so I hope you enjoy reading it 💙❤️✨🌕.

The Mission begins as the rangers enter the royal palace of Alvis ...they all had only one thing in their mind ...as how they were going to do it all. They already had made the plan and were ready all the boys and Izzy suited up ...and the girls dressed up ..but the fear of getting caught while stealing the z -waves haunted their mind ....but the backup plan was ready as they knew one person who would help them in the lion galaxy.

Ollie " Remember when we enter inside our morphers will be disabled , no morphing no teleporting ..make sure your ear pieces are on " . And then Someone enquired " Stop ..who are you and why are you going inside ...where is your invite ? " Amelia stepped in and handed over the invite " We are from earth " They received that along with the unknown person's letter.

[ Imagine ' luminary' by ' Joel sunny' playing in the background ]

They all were allowed to enter the palace..The moonlight entering from the open part of the ceiling greeted them . They were stunned by its magnificent beauty ..most of them had never been to a palace..let alone be a royal palace..Ollie remarked " I have been to many palaces with mom ...but this .. it's so mesmerizing..the architecture It's amazing " Zayto replied " You should have seen the royal palace of rafkon " The others seemed to be lost in the music .

Izzy murmured " So how long until we proceed with our plan " Aiyon " We have to wait some more time .. occasions like these take a lot of time "

They all parted their ways ...Aiyon went upstairs with Izzy and Fern ...Zayto , Ollie , Amelia stood a little away from the crowd and Reine and Javi stood amongst the crowd.

Reine held Javi 's hand " I am scared tbh ..I have never in my life seen so many aliens together...and they look so different and creepy " Javi " Don't worry I am there by your side "

Izzy inquired .

" You ready babe ? "

" Yeah..just promise to be by my side "

" always "

The coronation began , the prince Neva was standing beside her soon to be wife Artemis , and was being crowned by her mother , Queen Nisha . They all recollected in their memory that Zayto told them about the special moon stone of planet adnis ...that was the source of their power..they cared for it more than their lives ..and that the people of adnis looked like normal humans at first but had the ability to transform themselves into a werewolf .

But then the reality struck them as the music began and then Neva and Artemis started to dance beneath the moonlight as the violinist played the music .

[ Imagine 'kingdom dance ' playing in the background ]

All the couples started dancing to the music . And Izzy and Fern took it as an opportunity to distract the guards who were looking after the CCTV and also the entire command centre of the palace.. Aiyon made their way clear by punching down the body guards.

Fern went inside to lure in the guards and started talking to them in a sweet voice " Hi , I am lost ..can you please come out and help me " and as they both marched towards her ..fern was ready she got her handkerchief which was sprayed with sleeping potion and did the old smash and kick and got them both on ground . Fern pushed them away and Izzy took control over the CCTV , so that others couldn't know what their team were up to.

As the music flew into their ears ...when Zayto was making the way clear on the other side ...and Ollie and Amelia, Javi and Reine were dancing. Izzy made clear on the ear piece " Phase 1 completed " .
Ollie twirled Amelia letting her go away as Zayto caught her in the arms . She inquired " Clear ? " " Clear " Zayto replied in a firm manner. As Ollie got away from the crowd and made his way to the locker where the z- waves were kept .

To steal everyone's attention when Neva and Artemis got away from the moonlight..which was specifically meant for couples to dance ...Javi and Reine made their way into the moonlight. They danced as if there was no tomorrow, while everyone gathered around them to see these two . Even Queen Nisha commented "Looks like these two fools have fallen in love " .

Ollie was trying his best to open the locker , but one of the guards saw him and tried to stop him ..the guard made a call to the command centre.

" Cop there is someone intruding in the z room "

It was picked up by Izzy and she answered in a manly voice .

" Don't worry Cop I am sending help your way " as she threw away the comm.

She told the rangers that Ollie needed help upstairs. And Amelia made clear " I and Zayto are on our way ...no one will move, keep the plan going "

The crowd didn't even notice them leaving as they were so busy to see the 'passionate love ' of Javi and Reine .

Amelia ran with no boundaries even though she was wearing an astonishingly long ball gown . Ollie was fighting with some of the guards . Zayto and Amelia took over and Zayto asked Ollie to keep the work of opening the locker going.

As Amelia and Zayto were fighting..they realised that it was not possible to defeat them just with their hands and legs ..Zayto gestured to Amelia and amelia swung out a small dagger from her hair ..which she used to tie her hair as her brown traces flew , she stabbed all of the guards one by one who were not in the right condition to even answer back . Zayto gave the look of affirmation.

Ollie was done with his work of opening the locker but something left them in dismay ...they were shocked to see that there was another lock surrounding the z -waves ..It was a transparent box which included a keyboard to enter the password and inside it could be seen the cylindrical box which inhabited the z-waves .

Ollie was carrying a small device , he made with the help of Solon .Which thankfully was not shut down , unlike their morphers. He used it and reported that if they enter the wrong password then the security alarm would go off ..which even Izzy won't be able to control from the command centre.

They were tensed but Ollie was ready to take the risk ..he read that the box was embedded with a clue , he read it " When it all began " . The trio was left in a state of horror .." What were they going to do now ? " It haunted them . But then they paid attention to the fact that the music was slowing down and was about to end .

Amelia reported to Javi " Javi it's all upto you now ..you have to do something...we need more time up here ..or else .." Javi murmured " Don't worry we got this " he pulled in Reine and told her what was to be done ..she just shook her head as this was not a part of their original plan .

As the music stopped. Javi went ahead and made a clear announcement to the crowd " Today we are celebrating the love and happiness of the royal family of alvis we all speak different languages but here we are united by love and I will
continue speaking with a universal language, the language of love and music " He bowed towards the new king and queen and he was polite enough to gesture with his hands as Javi took a violin in his hands and started playing a song .

Fern " Javi .. practiced for this or not ? " Izzy " My guess is no "

This all made enough time for Ollie to think of what the answer could be ..they all except for Reine and Javi .. couldn't stop chanting " think Ollie think " as they believed he was the only one who could get them out of this situation.

Zayto padded Ollie's back and in a breathy voice told him " Do it young man ...we believe in you " and Amelia gave a nod of assurance.

He stepped inside the vault and was typing the password '1993' They all were breathing deeply with no voice , only Javis music could be heard throughout the entire palace ...he was playing it so passionately that even Reine was left speechless..Javi told her to look at him with love in her eyes ...but only the emotion of surprise was visible in her green pearls .

The password was signed in and BOOM , the password was correct. The lock was opened , Ollie lifted and hugged Amelia in happiness whereas Zayto took the container of z- waves and reported to all of them " Phase 2 completed " . As everyone sighed in relief...Javi played the music even louder with more passion.

As Amelia unzipped her gown ..it revealed that she was wearing complete black clothes under it , black t-shirt and black leggings.

Ollie " Aren't you supposed to have some kind of red in there "

She replied " Aren't my lips enough "

" Ohh they are babe " he replied with a wink .

Zayto handed over the container to Amelia and she said " You were supposed to do this ...my responsibility should be to get the team out of here "

" No it's not " he said in a firm voice . Amelia I can sense it we will be needing some kind of help and only if you go outside you will be able to help us "

Ollie " where are you directing those words too ? "

" You will know soon " he replied.

As Javi completed the music . He was being cheered by the crowd...for the amazing work he had done.. stealing away the crowd's attention . As Amelia alone left with the z-waves towards the basement. Ollie asked Zayto to leave but he was stopped as Zayto insisted on staying inside over there . Ollie couldn't understand but replied " Fine Zayto "

Izzy and Fern left the command centre without informing Zayto ..they met Aiyon and were headed towards the main room . One of the guards woke up , he didn't know what their motive was to steal ..but he heard they were here to steal something and made an emergency announcement... " Those visitors from earth are here to do some crime ...to steal something ...stop them ...stop them now "

The emergency announcement made the sirens blair out and all of the people started to evacuate the palace...Javi took Reine's hand and started running, trying to hide in the crowd . Neva " We welcomed that guy and he and his team were making a fool of us this whole time " Artemis " Don't worry we will get them " Queen Nisha used her powers and made a protection covering around the moon stone ...they all believed they were here to steal the moon stone and the guards started firing towards both of them .

Fern , Izzy , and Aiyon hadn't reached the main room yet they hid away in the alleyway. Izzy " Zayto , Ollie do something we need to get out of here "

Zayto " stay put ...Javi take care of Reine ...we will do something " Ollie took Amelia's ball gown which she left ..." I have an Idea ..but I need some assistance" Zayto nodded in affirmation.

Javi was protecting Reine and got hit by a strike of the gun and then they hid behind a big door , they were the only ones who were not safe .

" Javi , Javi are you ok ? " Reine asked in a brittle voice .

He was groaning in pain " Uhh I am fine it's just a little...I have experienced worse than this "

The main room was empty by now ..Neva " Hey little humans where are you ? "

Artemis " Come forward you little cowards ..we won't hurt you we will kill you "

Reine tried her best to keep calm and make sure they couldn't find her. But Something caught the royals eyes as they pounced on the first floor they are werewolves so they can do that .

Artemis made her way towards it she thought it was a human ...but they were deceived as it was a manaquin wearing Amelia's gown .

Then they saw the purple gown of Reine from the side of the door they were about to be caught Neva opened the door but it was just a piece of Reine's gown ..Turns out Reine had deceived them and she ran away along with Javi .

They both reached towards Ollie and Zayto . Zayto took Javi and sat him down ...he wasn't even in the condition to walk.

" you good Javi ? "

" better than before " he replied.

Reine " What do we do now ? What will happen? "

Ollie " Only Amelia can help us now ..."

To be continued.............

Hope you enjoyed reading it see you next time ..loves 💙❤️✨🌕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 16.5K 95
Owen Grady / Jurassic World Fanfiction. * English isn't my native language, sorry for missspellings. I don't own any of the characters except for Cai...
88.7K 1.4K 41
When the evil Warstar aliens attack Earth, the supernatural guardian Gosei, assigned to protect the Earth by Zordon, and his faithful robot assistant...
4.3K 41 14
After Zayto's return as the ghost ranger, the team begins their quest to not only recapture the emperor of evil but also to discover the secrets behi...
39.1K 1K 44
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* π’π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’„π’š *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”ˆβž€ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—”π—₯𝗬 π——π—¨π—’π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ When an army of powerful alien being...