My Mafia Daddy | REWRITTEN |...

By squishiestgirl

Constance's life has been very painful; stuck under her father's rule, forced to put a hand in marriage, and... More

READ BEFORE READING
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five

Chapter Nine

1.8K 13 1
By squishiestgirl

Constance

"Accceeeee," I huff, pushing and shaking him gently. It's been a half hour since I first woke up and started to attempt to shake him awake - though, he completely refuses to open his eyes. Sighing with a pout, I sit and stare at the borderline godly man.

As I look him up and down, my eyes seem to pause for a second too long on his stomach, thinking.

"Well, I guess I'll just go outside without you! Maybe even climb a tree," I say aloud with a sing-songy voice, absolutely cheerful. His eyes stay glued shut and I falter, maybe he really won't get up... "Or just maybe, I'll go and cook something! Though, I've never really cooked before."

He stays stone still and I sigh, completely put off as I turn in my spot and swing my legs over the edge, getting ready to hop off. I don't make it much further before I feel his arm slip around my waist and yank me back. I look up to him, only to see that he's somehow thrown me almost on top of him, my head and arms on his chest and my legs right beside his - one on top. His eyes slowly blink open as he looks down to me in return.

"Now, why do you want me up so badly, young lady?" Ace yawns, the sleepiness seeming to darken his voice a couple of octaves. I blush, hard, as his fingers comb through my fiery hair and his other hand traces shapes on my thigh.

"Um, I had a couple of questions about what you said last night," I tell him, biting my lip softly to distract me from the feeling of his hand on my thigh. It's a little frustrating though, if he was pretending to be asleep.

"Ask away, love," he smiles gently to me, flashing his pearly whites.

"Um, well... what..." My voice cracks noisily and I blush, clearing my throat with a cough before continuing. "What exactly is a little? Like a deeper explanation, please."

"Well, regression can be a lot of different things for different individuals - a lot of people usually regress from anywhere between newborn to six years old, but there's a good amount of people who regress anywhere older than that. Younger regressions usually use things that help their regression - whether that's for slipping into it, or just making it easier for them to be in it. Some stuff could be sippy cups, pacifiers, bibs, diapers, and a lot more. I don't know a lot about older regressors since that's not my usual experience circle, but I have met (and do know) a couple of regressors who have an older regression age," I nod along as he talks, taking in the information like a sponge. I want to understand all of it, absolutely all of it.

"What's the difference between a little in cgl and an age regressor? They sounded like they were the same thing," I ask, looking up to him as he changes the tracings on my thigh, now doing a more star pattern.

"Well, there's really only one huge difference," He mumbles, breathing in deeply. "Age regression has absolutely zero correlation or tolerance for any kind of sexual conformities. A little in cgl is okay with sexual things or actions in their regression, sometimes known as ageplay, though some do use age play for trauma - age regression also has a huge relation to trauma. Both communities, unfortunately, manage to use the same titles so it can be very confusing and upsetting for some people."

"Thank you, for telling me," I smile at him, looking down and thinking of what he's said. But before I can really think about it too deeply, my stomach growls, loudly.

"Are you hungry?" He chuckles, smiling as he rubs an arm on my back. I nod sheepishly and blush, pushing my head into his shoulder to hide my face. I wouldn't be surprised if Chef Cherry might've heard it! With a groan, Ace sits up and pulls me with him. "Then let's get you some food!"

He gets up from the bed quickly and then holds his arms out in a signal for me to reach up and allow him to pick me up. I do so, smiling gently and then placing my head on his shoulder.

Either way, whether it's sexual or not, I could actually, be a little. Thinking back over the past couple of days - there have been multiple times when I could've sworn it was like I was 3 years old all over again. I know this - and obviously, so does Ace.

A small shock of alarm zaps through my body, Ace knows that I act like this and he's hardly even flinched. Like he didn't care, or maybe was used to it?

Wait, he said that older regressors weren't exactly his "experience circle"... has he had littles previously?

Questions swirl around in my brain, making me nauseous, and even more so, anxious.

Finally, we make it into the kitchen. The walls are a bright white and the countertops are sleek and clean - the refrigerator a matching, deep gray. Ace carries me over to the table, setting me down in a comfy chair.

"Where's Chef Cherry?" I ask innocently, looking around. The man's a good man, cheery and happy.

"Well, most of the time he likes to take Saturdays off to go fishing - unless I have a special request for him," Ace responds with a smile. "Would you prefer pancakes or waffles?"

"Whichever is faster," I giggle.

"Waffles it is, then," He grins cheekily and begins the process of making them - getting the waffle maker heated up and the batter whisked.

"Where's Noah? Isn't he at least around?" I question, kicking my feet impatiently.

"He's probably sleeping, he stays here with me," He answers shortly, his face hardens as he focuses on not spilling the batter. "You never told me how your race went yesterday?"

"Oh! I won," I say nonchalantly, waiting a second before I grin proudly. Within seconds, Ace's eyes were bug-eyed wide and his neck turned quickly towards me.

"Really? My goodness, I've never seen anyone who could beat Noah in a race!" He laughs.

"Three times!" Noah calls out as he walks into the room - dressed in Batman pajama pants, no shirt, and a whacky bedhead. "Can I steal some of those? Loser's pity?"

I giggle and smile at his foolishness - a bubble of tininess fills my tummy and I push it down, trying to ignore it. Ace gazes at me proudly, a smile plastered on his face.

"Good job, bunny," He tells me softly, coming over to kiss my head and rub my back. The sizzles of the waffles fill the air, but almost like a bubbling noise.

The bubble seems to grow, filling me up to the brim. Ace's eyes look down to me and it makes me blush and fidget with the hem of my hoodie.

"You okay?" He mutters, bending down and looking into my eyes. "Hmm?"

I nod shakily and look away from him, trying my best to push down the smallness. I can't do that right now, Noah's here and I need to find out more information and everything else. I don't even know if it's safe here!

I feel his fingers hook around my chin, turning my face to his as he stares intently. His voice is deep and meaningful. "Do not lie to me."

Sweating under nervousness (and fighting the slight urge to go against him), I failingly stutter back and make a "smaller" gesture.

"Words?" He raises an eyebrow gently, prodding me to tell him what I'm trying to communicate. "It's okay if not."

I eye Noah, trying to see what he's focusing on - which is a game - and look back up at Ace.

"'M feels wittle.." I whisper back - like I'm telling him a secret. He nods understandingly and smiles back, rubbing my head before he goes back to the waffles.

Thankfully, they aren't burnt.

Now that he's over there, my attention seems to pinpoint Noah - or more specifically, his iphone game. Stepping quietly, I follow up behind him and look over his shoulder to his screen. It's full of colorful snakes and blobs all over the screen - snake.io!

He feels me staring over his shoulder and slowly turns to look at me, grinning when he sees me directly. Written across his screen is "DEAD".

Biting my lip gently, I look between him and his phone quickly.

"Would you like to play?" He asks gently, offering his phone up to me. Pulling on my sleeves anxiously, wanting to play but not wanting to touch the phone. I look over to Ace, almost for permission, and he nods with a proud smile.

Why did I do that? No idea, but now I get to play a game and I'm completely entertained.

I look up to Noah, face filled with excitement, and I start anxiously mumbling. "Yes, pease. I wou' wuv to, ifs otay.."

"Here," He says, handing me the phone and pointing at different things on the screen. "You're supposed to try to grow bigger and eat everyone else."

"But dey naty!" I exclaim, getting more comfortable as I sit down on the ground next to his legs - almost burrowing in.

"They sure are," He chuckles and rubs my head gently, leaving me to the game. I die quickly for the first couple of rounds but it doesn't take me long to catch the hang of it and beat his high score.

"What??" He questions, unbelievingly. He begins to protest as he looks at the screen like it's an alien. "But you've only just begun!"

"Breakfast time!" Ace finally calls out to us, breaking us out of our game faces and I grin happily.

"Yous take fo'ver!" I giggle while I try to take my plate from the counter, but his hands quickly cover mine and stop me.

"No, love. I'll feed you, just wait a second, okay?" Ace ruffles my hair as he goes to get a drink, I pout - but wait regardless.

He's quick to come back from the fridge with our drinks and he goes and sets them on the table, returning once again to grab our plates. Once he sets them down and gets comfortable in his chair, he pulls me up into his lap.

He cuts apart the waffles, making smaller pieces and then pouring syrup over them. I giggle as he does this and then feeds me, taking a couple of bites of his own every once in a while.

It doesn't take Noah long to devour his food, give thanks to Ace, and head out of the kitchen. I get full soon after and wait for Ace to finish eating his own, playing with the hem of his pants.

"Can we talk about something, bunny?" He mumbles, clearing his throat. Nervousness seems into my bones as I think about what he could possibly be angry about. It's like he reads my mind as he mumbles again, softly. "I'm not angry."

"Mmhm," I hum, nodding for him to continue.

"It's about last night," He says and my face falls. I feel myself being slowly pulled from my child-like aura. "You had an accident, you remember?"

"Uh-huh.." I mumble sadly.

"Is it okay if we talk about it?" He asks, making sure that I can handle it right now. I nod, trying to keep the emotions from showing on my face. He grabs my hands softly and rubs them reassuringly. "I'm not angry nor upset with you because you had an accident. They happen, bunny."

I look up at him questioningly, it made a mess and it was inconvenient to deal with. Why wouldn't he be at the very least, upset?

"But," He pauses, showing me he's going on. "When you woke up, you asked me not to hurt you. I'm not saying I ever, ever would, but I definitely wouldn't hurt you because of an accident. Now, you do not, under any circumstance, have to tell me anything. But if you feel comfortable enough to tell me, who hurt you because of such a small accident?"

As he talks, I get the idea of what he's getting to and tears begin to well up in my eyes. They slowly make their way down my reddened cheeks and I stifle a sob. Ace uses his thumb to wipe them away as he looks at me, eyes full of worry.

I've never really told anyone before.

What will he say?

I look up at him again to see his curiosity, his worry, and his genuine care for what he's asking, and slowly, I begin to speak.

"My father," I pause, biting back another sob - further out of my headspace than I would like. Ace holds me and rubs my back comfortingly, telling me that he's there. "He, um, used to do anything to hurt me for the littlest reasons. Especially when I had accidents when I was smaller and slept in their bed. Somehow, it only ever ended up on him and he just got so mad, most of the time Mom wasn't awake until after."

"Oh, bunny," he mumbles, pulling me closer to him as I bite my lip harder. My chest rises and falls increasingly more and I try to calm myself down. "I want you to know I would never do that to you, okay? I wouldn't ever dream of it, accidents are purely accidents, I know you didn't mean any harm. But for you to feel better, maybe, would it be okay if we got some diapers? You don't have to if you don't want to, but it might help."

The idea of it flutters around in my head like a butterfly, part of it scares me - just something about it makes me anxious, but at the same time, I couldn't ask for anything better.

But should I really try it?

What could really go wrong if I did?

I mean, if it turned out good and if I liked it, then it would save him so much laundry to do in the future and it's way more sanitary.

A part of me slightly pangs at that thought - does he really want me around long enough that testing diapers is worthwhile?

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it out a few times," I mumble, settling on my answer with a cherry face.

"Okay, thank you for trying this bunny. We can go later, after your nap," He tells me, kissing my forehead gently.

----

"Noah! Where are you guys?" Ace calls out, he's been searching for us for the last 10 minutes but we hide behind the curtains with quiet giggles.

"He'll never find us here!" Noah whispers to me confidently, we stay still and go silent as we hear footsteps come into the room. I feel Noah move slightly as he pulls out his phone, switching it to silent and going to their chat messages.

He types quickly.

: You have to find us!

Bersss : No, where are you guys? I want to see Constance.

: No, you have to look for us. We're playing hide n' seek

Bersss : Noah, I stg. I just want to see Constance, all I've been doing is paperwork for the last couple hours and I want to see her.

: I'll give you a hint, you're close.

I hear a sigh of frustration come from the room and a loud thump noise as he falls back onto the couch.

"Bunny?" I hear his tired voice ring out, calling for me gently. I look up to Noah, eyes wide. He sounds sad and lonely, I want to go out to him. "Baaaabbyyyy...?"

"Don't," Noah mouths to me, a grin on his face. I pout gently, glaring at him and then giving him a big-ass smile before I come running out of the curtain and jump onto the couch. Noah groans loudly, disappointed he couldn't get Ace riled up more.

"There she is!" He says happily, taking me into his arms willingly. "You know, it's about time for your nap."

I sigh and rub my face into him.

"'m takes nap ifs yous dere!!" I giggle happily, breathing in his scent. I feel his cheek stretch as he smiles and nods, picking me up and carrying me off to his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 33.2K 50
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โ˜†|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
9.5M 628K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
324K 26K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...
1.2M 28.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...