Weed and lovin

Af LovelyBC23

When famous son of DJ Sky , ddot falls for the drill rapper DDOSOMA Mere

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25

21

855 38 16
Af LovelyBC23

Few days Later
Darrian's POV

Right now me Dani and Desi were currently in the mall shopping for baby clothes for my daughter since I finally know the gender. "Darrian do you like this?" Desi asked me as she held up some rainbow onesie.

"That shit is ugly." I said to her. "You know what I'm not picking up anything else because you've been saying everything that I pick up is ugly." she said to me. "That's because it is." I said to her.

"Do you just want to go to another store?" Dani asked me. "We already got a bunch of stuff so let's get some food because I'm very much hungry." I said to her. So then we started walking to the food court.

And when we got to the food court we just decided to get some Chinese food and to stay there and eat. "So Ddot." Dani said to me. "Yes?" I asked her. "Are you going to say anything about what happened at the gender reveal because you haven't mentioned it at all." she said to me.

"That's because I don't want to talk about it." I said to her. "But Dani is right you need to talk to about it because we know that you feel some sort of way about what happened." Desi said to me. "Fine y'all really want me to say how I feel?" I asked them.

"Yes." Dani said to me. "Fine I just feel hurt because I get it me and DD's break up was rough but the fact that he can't show any respect towards me or our child hurts like a bitch and then he lets that Alabama girl say anything to me and not say anything to her and it hurts." I said to them.

"Then talk to DD." Desi said to me. "I can't talk to someone who doesn't care about me or our baby so no I'm not going to force a conversation that I already know he isn't going to want." I said to her. "Ddot you're going to have force this conversation with him you are pregnant with his child and when that child gets older they are going to want to know who their father is and you can't say Mabu." Desi said to me.

"I can raise a baby on my own I don't need any help." I said to her. "It's not about you needing help it's about your child having their father in their life because with a little girl they sometimes need their father's love too and not just their mothers." Dani said to me.

"I can't talk to him." I said to them. "Yes you can and yes that talk is going to be hard because of everything that has gotten said and posted but you need to talk to him for the sake of your daughter." Dani said to me. "I got him jumped by our cousins he's not going to want to talk to me." I said to them.

"He kinda deserved to get jumped because he was very much disrespecting you but you have to talk to talk him about the baby and most likely what happened at the gender reveal." Desi said to me. "Y'all really think I need to talk to him?" I asked them.

"Yes." Dani said to me. "How am I even going to agree to get him to meet me?" I asked them. "I'll call him so give me his number." Desi said to me so then I pulled out my phone and gave her his number.

So then she started calling him. "Hello?" he asked her as he answered the phone. "DD this is Desi and you and Ddot need to talk." she said to him. "The fuck I look like talking to him after he got me jumped." he said to her.

"You deserved it so get over it but I'm serious you and Ddot need to talk about the daughter y'all have on the way." she said to him. "Fuck him and that baby." he said to her. "DD stop being a little bitch and get out of your feelings because like I said you and Ddot need to talk and I'm not asking I'm telling." she said to him.

"And what are you going to do if I don't talk to him?" he asked her. "Easy I'll get my cousins again so either you meet Ddot today at the house or my cousins will be meeting you and it won't be pleasant." she said to him and then she hung up.

"And what if he still doesn't come even after you threatened him?" I asked her. "He's not that stupid so I think he knows that he needs to come to the house today or else it's not going to be pleasant because I'm not playing with nobody when it comes to you and my niece." she said to me.

"Desi is right so he knows what is good for him so I believe he will be at the house." Dani said to him. "I hope you both are right." I said to them. And then some group of girls came up to us.

"Ddot right?" one of them asked me. "Why?" I asked her. "You got our friend jumped at your gender reveal and you were wrong for that." she said to me. "Who the fuck even are y'all?" Dani asked them.

"I'm Sarah that's Kate and this is Alexis we are Alabama's." Sarah said to us. "If you came to defend her honor you might as well leave us the fuck alone because don't nobody got time for that shit." I said to her. "We want to fight all three of y'all because of what happened to Alabama." Alexis said to us.

"One your friend should of never spit on our brother so she got what she deserved and y'all saying y'all want to fight all three of us when we not going to let any of you even lift a finger towards Ddot since he's pregnant." Desi said to them. "We don't give about him being pregnant so like we said we want to fight." Alexis said to us.

"Okay come back to us in five months my daughter will be here by then so if by the end of them five months y'all still want to fight then we can very much fight." I said to them. "What do we look like waiting five months just to fight you?" Kate asked me.

"For starters you can be a smart bitch that's not in jail or you can be a dumb bitch that will be in jail because trust and believe if you touch me while I'm pregnant I'll be like your friend and call the cops." I said to her as I started eating my food again because these bitches are a waste of space.

"So what's it going to be?" Dani asked them. "Fine then we will see you in five months." Alexis said to us and then her and her friend group walked way. "Did Alabama really send her friends to try and fight her battles?" Desi asked us.

"That's what it looks like but don't worry because when I see her she don't go to worry about getting jumped because I'm just going to beat her ass again by myself because she is just weird." Dani said to us. "She been weird honestly but I don't want to talk about her anymore so we can just eat so I can get this talk over with DD later." I said to them.

And that's exactly what we did was just eat until we were ready to go. But in the back of mind the only thought I kept having was how is this talk with DD really going to go.
————————————————————————-
At Ddot's House

"Mami I'm fine it's just a talk." I said to my mom who was currently in my room. "It's more than just a talk and you know that." she said to me and I didn't say anything. "Darrian this talk is going to be hard for you so why won't you say that?" she asked me.

"Because I never thought I would have this talk with DD like when we were together he never said the stuff he says to me but now it's different." I said to her. "He's hurt so that's why." she said to me and I rolled my eyes.

"He's only hurt because I'm with Mabu which he thinks is a betrayal from both of us and even more hurt now that he got jumped by JJ and Tre." I said to him. "Have you ever thought to ask him why he cheated?" she asked me.

"Why would I do that he cheated so I don't need an explanation on why." I said to her. "I think you do because if you didn't you wouldn't be this mad at him even with all the things he said your not even mad about that you're just still mad at the fact that he cheated on you." she said to me.

"We were good mami and then he just cheated." I said to her. "I know he did but Ddot ask him why he cheated because I really feel like that's what you need to most closure on." she said to me. "I'll think about it." I said to her.

"Ddot, DD is here." Desi said to me as her and DD were at my door. "I'll let y'all talk." my mom said to me and then her and Desi left the room and closed the door. And for a while it was just silent. "Hey Ddot." DD said to me.

"Hey DD." I said to him. And then it got quiet again. "You know if we are just going to just stare at each other and not talk then I can leave because it's no point of me being here." he said to me. "Wait we do need to talk so don't leave." I said to him.

So then he got the chair from my vanity and sat in front of me since I was sitting on my bed. "Let's talk then." he said to me. So then I took a deep breath. "You said fuck me I can get over that but I can't get over how you said fuck our daughter." I said to him.

"I was mad I found out that you were with Mabu so how did you expect to me feel." he said to me. "The day you came to Mabu's house I was telling you the truth me and him didn't fuck and we weren't dating." I said to him. "What about now?" he asked me.

"Yes we are dating." I said to him. "What about fucking him?" he asked me. "DD." I said to him."Are you fucking him?" he asked me. "Yes." I said to him. "So you telling me you wouldn't be mad if I dated and fucked one of your homegirls?" he asked me.

"DD that's different you cheated." I said to him. "So what because I cheated that mean you can go and fuck on Mabu?" he asked me. "No that's not what I mean it's just I didn't even expect for me and him to get together I mean yes we were getting close so I guess that's what made me want to date him because he was there for me and he's helping me through this pregnancy." I said to him.

"So basically you want him because he's playing step daddy to my daughter." he said to me. "No that's not what I'm saying so stop putting words in my mouth." I said to him. "No because that's what this is you want him to be my daughter's father and not me." he said to me.

"DD no I don't I'm not going to let him be her father when you are." I said to him. "Ddot stop playing with me because you know it's true." he said to me. "The fuck do I look like letting Devani have a Mabu pretend to be her father when you are right here." I said to him.

"Devani?" he asked me. "Yes I remembered when we were talking before I got pregnant I asked you how many kids you wanted and what would their names be you told me if you had a daughter that she had to be named Devani because you feel like your daughter could make that name into something people couldn't imagine." I said to him.

And then he didn't say anything. "DD I don't want to keep doing what we are doing I really don't it's tiring and something I never thought I would have to do especially with you so please can we stop with everything." I said to him. "I don't want to be this way with you either." he said to me.

"Then how can we move forward?" I asked him. "By you asking me the question I know you want to ask but you're afraid of what I might say." he said to me. "What question?" I asked him. "You know what the question is." he said to me.

And he was right I did know what he was talking about. "Why did you cheat?" I asked him. "I cheated because I knew me and you weren't going to last so I did something that would make you want to break up with me." he said to me. "Why did you think we weren't going to last?" I asked him.

"I was going to drive you away like I do everyone else and so I did it before we got to being more than what we already were." he said to me. "DD you were never going to be able to drive me away I was literally in love with you so I was not going to let you just drive me away." I said to him.

"I'm sorry I should have never cheated on you and I should have never called you out your name and said fuck you and our baby." he said to me. And I smiled a little. "That's the first time you said our baby." I said to him.

"Yeah it is." he said to me. "But you shouldn't be the only one apologizing I did some foul shit by letting my cousins jump you and I'm sorry for that it was out of line." I said to him. "It's fine I kinda deserved it for how I was treating you." he said to me.

"No you didn't deserve that no matter how you were treating me." I said to him. And then my phone went off and it was Mabu telling me that he about to pull up. "Um Mabu is about to be here." I said to him.

"Yeah that's fine I need to leave anyway I got to pack for a show I got in Atlanta." he said to me. "Can I get a hug before you leave?" I asked him. "Of course you are my babymomma after all." he said to me and I laughed.

So then I got up so I could give a hug. "Thanks for coming over so we can talk." I said to him. "No problem but let me ask you something." he said to me. "What is it?" I asked him. "You said that you was in love with me how do you know that you aren't in love with me now?" he asked me.

"I just meant that while we were dating I was in love with you." I said to him. "And now?" he asked me. "What do you mean and now?"I asked him. "Are you in love with me now?" he asked me. "DD I'm with Mabu." I said to him.

"Just because you're with someone else doesn't mean you can't be in love with someone else at the same time." he said to me. "DD." I said to him. "Just answer the question and then I'll leave." he said to me.

"I can't answer that." I said to him. "You can't or you won't?" he asked me. And I didn't say anything. "I guess there's only one way to find out." he said to me. "What do you m-" and before I could finish my sentence he kissed me.

And at that point Mabu was in the back of my mind because I kissed him. "B-bed." I said to him in between the kiss. So then he picked me up and put me on the bed while he kept kissing me.
"So this what he doing now?" I heard and so then I pulled away from DD. "Mabu."
—————————————————————————

DDOSAMA

DDOSAMA If y'all could see Ddot face y'all could tell how pretty he looks carrying my daughter 💕

17k comments

user2 ARE Y'ALL BACK TOGETHER?!?

user4 he's bump is so big😩

user17 weren't y'all just beefing??

user98 I thought he was with Mabu?

user24 I can't wait until she gets here‼️

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

88.5K 1.1K 65
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐š’๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ (mostly Notti and Ddot) * = ๐šœ๐š–๐šž๐š
16.9K 252 26
Ddot x dd (mostly)
251K 11.2K 37
" ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ " #1 in intersex