Family Line

By florencepughismine

I can run, but I can't hide From my family line In which Caroline Goode gets herself mixed in with Shadyside... More

NINTEEN NINTY-FOUR CAST
PART ONE; TV
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
NINTEEN SEVENTY-EIGHT CAST
PART TWO; AUGUST
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
SIXTEEN SIXTY SIX CAST
PART THREE; FAMILY LINE
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
nine.

eight.

137 3 0
By florencepughismine

_______

Caroline sat in the police car. She didn't dare walk back into Ziggy's house, knowing this. She felt like she couldn't, like she didn't deserve to.

Minutes later, they all walked out. Sam was passed out in Deena's arms, and Josh and Ziggy followed Deena. They opened the trunk, placing her in it, then closing it again.

Ziggy walked over to the car, getting in the passenger side. She saw Caroline's expression. She sighed, not knowing the thousands of thoughts that could've been going through her head.

"Caroline, 99 Fier street, we gotta pick someone up." Josh said, Caroline nodded her head, clearing her voice. She started up the car, then driving down the road, going quick. No one could stop them in a cop car.

As she drove, going quick, she though about everything.

Maybe that was the voices. Maybe it was why she had seared in pain when touching Sarah's bones. It was all coming together, and she was understanding it again.

She had Goode blood, Solomon killed Sarah. Solomon started the curse. Therefore, they had bad blood, literally.

She thought about the voices when she needed there. It was Sarah, it had to of been. Sarah could've mistaken her for Solomon, smelling her blood, sensing it.

As Caroline pulled up to the address, Ziggy questioned their decision. "Wait, are we sure about this?" Ziggy asked, Caroline looked over.

"I mean, what's our plan?" She asked, taking a left onto Fier street. Deena cleared her voice in the backseat.

"We're uh...we're killing him." Deena said, Caroline jolted the car to a stop. She looked back at Deena, her eyes showing pure shock.

"Deena-"

"It's the only way, if you can't do it, then don't come." Deena said, Caroline felt her breath get caught in her throat.

She thought again.

Her father murdered dozens, it was his fault about the camp, it was his fault about Ryan Torres. Innocent lives were taken because of him.

Now it was his time to go.

"Fuck it." She said, starting to drive again. She sped up in front of the guy's house, turning the siren on.

He walked out, his arms out. He was about to defend himself. He was sitting on his porch, a blunt in his hand.

"You gotta be kidding me. Yo, man, I wasn't doing nothing. Minding my business." He said, getting on his knees, putting his hands behind his head. Caroline put the passenger window down, letting Josh put his head through, leaning over Ziggy.

"Hey!" Josh exclaimed, the guy looked at him, recognizing who it was.

"Urkel?" He asked, Caroline furrowed her eyebrows. Who in hell was Urkel?

"Yeah! Uh...wanna help us kill Sheriff Goode?"

"Let me grab my coat."

The man's name was Martin. So when he got in the car, he saw the Sheriff's daughter behind the wheel.

"Hey! That's mini sheriff, was this a test, man?" He asked as the car started to drive. Josh shook his head no.

"No, no, she's with us."

"You wanna kill your own daddy?" He asked, his voice high pitched.

"Long story." Caroline said as she sped up, she started to speed to the mall, as fast as she could.

"Alright, that's crazy, man."

"Very."

When she pulled into the mall, she didn't park well. She quickly ran inside with everyone. 

"As the mall's lead custodial engineer, I ensure that all retail establishments come quipped with the StoreSafe 250. This is the Cadillac of store gates. Now, the 250 prevents your standard smash and grab, graffiti, all while complying right the 70% visibility ordinance. Best part..." Martin said, looking at the group in front of him. He bent down, opening the bars in front of the store, keeping it closed. "Easy to operate." He said, a grin on his face.

"And we can rig them for quick release?" Josh asked curiously.

"Little grease, and these things go faster than a Sunnyvale cheerleader." Martin said, gaining Caroline's attention. She flicked her middle finger up, staring at him.

"So, Deena's the target now, so the killers will go after Deena's blood just like they did with Sam. And then we sue that to lure them into stores, and then..." Josh said, giving Martin a cue to put the bars back down.

"Welcome to the clink, motherfucker." He said, Josh nodded.

"The killers will be locked up, then it's us versus Goode."

"Ok, sure, awesome, but then what? Like how do we take out Goode?" Deena asked, Caroline pulled out the gun, holding it in her hand.

"I'm not gonna shoot my own dad." Caroline said, giving it out to someone to take.

"Damn, Sunshine." He said, catching Ziggy's attention. They used to call Maddy Goode Sunshine. "And, y'all serious about this?" He asked, looking around at them.

"Once they're down, how quickly can we get the gates back open?" Ziggy asked curiously as she searched around, counting all of the stores.

"Well, that depends, but-"

"Why would we want to do that?" Deena inquired, her eyebrows knitted together. Caroline looked at her, sliding the gun back into her waist band.

"We'll Carrie him." She said, Caroline nodded, looking down. She took a shaky breath, nodding her head.

"Excuse me," she said, storming away. Her hands were shaking as she walked to the bathroom. They all watched her storm off, looking a mess.

"I'll be back." Ziggy said, walking after her.

When she walked into the bathroom, she saw Caroline leaned up against the wall, tears in her eyes.

"Caroline?" Ziggy asked, she looked over, wiping her tears.

"Sorry, I'll be back in a second." She apologized, shaking her head.

"No, no, I just..." She trailed off, staring at Caroline. She stared at her face, she looked a lot like her father. It was undeniable, her eyes were the exact same as his. But, the way she acted, her mannerisms, they reminded her of a certain counselor she had back in 1978.

"You remind me of your dad's twin sister." Ziggy said, Caroline furrowed her eyebrows. "You look like your dad, a little bit of your mom, but you act nothing like them." She said, Caroline nodded.

"Good to know."

"What I'm saying is that it's a good thing. Your aunt, she was a good person."

"Think she knew about my dad?" Caroline asked her, sliding down to sit on the floor.

"No, I don't think she did at all. Because she died for me," Ziggy said, Caroline looked up. "I wish you could meet her."

"Did my mom know about you and my dad?" Caroline asked, Ziggy didn't know the answer.

"Listen-"

"I don't care that much, I mean, you were teenagers." Caroline said, her hands clasping together.

"I hope she didn't." Ziggy said, earning a nod from Caroline.

"She tried to keep me from my dad, and now so see why." Caroline told her, she nodded her head. "I used to live in Shadyside, she died. My dad found her body in the kitchen, he was visiting that week." She continued, her head hanging low. She swallowed down the lump in her throat.

If only she knew the truth.

4 YEARS AGO

"Nick, I don't want you and your family near her!"

"She's a Goode, Chloe! She's next, she's the first born, continuing the blood line like everyone before me!" Nick yelled, gripping the gun in his belt.

"I don't want her in your fucking family cult!"

BOOM

one shot through the chest.
chloe laid on the ground, a bullet in her heart.

"Then I moved to Sunnyvale, now I know the truth. But, when he's dead, I'm gonna find a way to erase it all, get justice for Sarah." Caroline said, making Ziggy smile a bit.

"Thats something Maddy would do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 8.2K 24
❛ π—¦π—›π—˜'𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 π——π—˜π—©π—œπ—Ÿ π—ͺ𝗒𝗠𝗔𝗑 π—ͺπ—œπ—§π—› π—˜π—©π—œπ—Ÿ 𝗒𝗑 π—›π—˜π—₯ π— π—œπ—‘π—— ❜ βͺ ·˚ ༘ πŸ’Œ * ೃ πŸ“Ό Λšβ‚ŠΰΌ‰ ❫ in which two ex best friends try...
42.9K 1K 17
[1 in fierstreet1666] {Made 2021} seΒ·cret /ˈsΔ“krit/ not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.
43K 872 37
When the villain becomes the hero. Estella Slater has tried her entire life to prove she's nothing like her family. When some kids come to her and e...
19.5K 940 15
in which Simon Kalivoda is ready to risk his life for the tragedy-drenched girl. simon kalivoda x fem!oc, fear street 1994. @𝐟𝐚π₯π₯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝟎𝐝𝐬...