Saving Harry

Galing kay LarryIsDaBeesKnees

All Harry wanted to do, was change his profile picture on Twitter... (One shot!) Higit pa

Harrys POV
Harry's POV
Louis' POV
Harry's POV

Louis' POV

10.9K 286 50
Galing kay LarryIsDaBeesKnees

I felt bad for leaving Harry all alone in that big house of ours, but he insisted on me going out with a few of my mates. There was only three other people that was with me, Matthew, Thomas, and Jenna. We was having a laugh, telling lame jokes, nearly choking on our food we was laughing so hard. I had told some of Harry's lame but-oh-so-funny knock knock jokes, making Jenna spit her drink out all over a waiter.

After laughing for a good fifteen minutes at her apologizing to the waiter, trying to dry his uniform with her napkin, I felt my phone vibrate. I reached into my pocket and hit the accept button, not bothering to check who it was. "This is Tomlinson, you may speak."

"L-Louis?" I heard a faint voice say.

"Harry?" I asked in confusion. I held up a finger to excuse myself and ran outside so I could hear him better. "Harry, baby are you okay?"

"Lou, can you c-come h-home? Please? I-I need you." He sounded like he had been crying. Not wanting to leave him by himself, I told him I would be there in ten minutes, and hung up the phone. I ran back inside, telling my friends that there was something going on with Harry, and I had to leave. They understood, I paid for my food and ran to my car, heading to mine and Harry's house we had bought a little over a month ago. I really really hope my baby is okay.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

229K 5.6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 41.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
298K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
705K 18.8K 26
NOT MY WORK "Infamous boybander leaves club together with unknown," read the headline. Underneath were pictures of a boy with dark curls, green eyes...