Quackity One-shots!

By a20916392

I got bored asf so just give me suggestions. Bottom Q only and no shipping minors with him! (The art isn't mi... More

Requests!
If you had choose an item to describe yourself what would it be? TNT Duo
You left me.
A/N
Crash Landed
Another A/N
QSMP!
Dreamity part 2

Dreamity part 1

173 2 7
By a20916392

Quackity's POV

It was like any other day wake up get dressed in my normal attire get my bag of torture items to use on Dream while I visit him later. But today was different. After I had finished getting ready I got a notification from my adoptive father Sam that read "Do you have any clue where Dream is, he's not in his cell" My face dropped, I had no clue where the hell Dream was! After I left he was still there severely injured.

I was so lost in thought that I forgot to reply back so I just sent a "no." At this point I was scared for my safety because I know from my past experiences from Dream he was a quite vengeful person. I shook off my thoughts and decided to just go to the office.

Time Skip to where he's at the office and has already started working

I was already five pages into my work when I heard sounds from down the hall. I blew it off as just some of my workers arguing 'Idiots' I thought. As I continued to work, I almost didn't notice that someone had opened my door. I looked up confused because no one was there. I stood up and walked over to the door but then I heard the sound of someone drinking milk behind me and a hand around my mouth and waist. It was starting to get harder to breath until I eventually passed out a white smiley face mask being the last thing I see...

To be continued?...

(Authors note: wrote this while listening to Pitbul)

270 words in total

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 628 27
This story has: 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮, 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲, 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀, 𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰-𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗺𝗳. 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮�...
30.2K 804 29
Nolou fanfiction- Completed✔️ What happened a year ago was life changing for the couple. Especially Nolan. He still has nightmares about it. But now...
77.1K 3.5K 43
When the future mafia king seeks revenge for his mom's death with the enemy but he comes to know something which is really unexpectable for him....ca...
662K 40.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...