𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 | 𝐁𝐱𝐁

By neiawritess

"đĸđĻđĻ𝐚 đŦ𝐭đĢ𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐧đĸ𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 đĨđ¨đ¯đžđĢ.." Šī¸ đ™Ŋ𝙴𝙸𝙰𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴𝚂𝚂 More

Šī¸
𝐅𝐂
1
3
4
5
6

2

1.7K 120 15
By neiawritess

EXCUSE MISTAKES
•not edited•

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝚈𝙽𝙴
ATL📍

"Damn ts strong" Ron breathed out passing the blunt over to Messiah.

He hummed hitting it as his low red eyes scanned everyone in his grandma's living room.

"Where yo sister?" Tj asked looking up from his phone, making Messiah turn his face to him with a mug.

Messiah's grandma was out of town so they were at her house just chillin so he could keep an eye on Cora.

"Why you worried?" He rasped out making some of the guys in the group laugh.

"Nigga i was just curious, damn" Tj mugged back, rolling his neck.

"Fuck you curious about my sister for?" He asked again making the group crack up harder.

"She upstairs with her lil friend tho" Messiah answered, deciding he'd stop playing with him.

"That lil gay nigga?" Ron laughed but nobody laughed with him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Tj side eyed, waiting for an answer.

"Don't look at me like that, Is he not gay or sum?" Ron asked looking around the group.

Messiah just minded his business as they continued to go back and forth on the subject.

TJ felt some type of way because everyone knew he was adopted, and his adoptive parents were in-fact 2 males.

So it was obvious why he'd take some type of offense to what Ron said, even if he didn't mean it the way he thought.

"Nigga I ain't even mean it like that, stop being so triggered" Ron mugged as the blunt finally got back to him.

"Better not have" Tj mumbled glancing at him one more time.

"Wym? and If i did mean it like that then what?" Ron raised an eyebrow scooting up on the chair a little.

"Y'all doing for more, just vibe" Messiah shook his head, as he listened to the conversation.

He didn't feel any pressure about the situation because he knew what it was and what it wasn't.

Nobody questioned his sexuality because he was masculine presenting.

They didn't ask and he didn't tell.

He'd never actually messed with a guy before but he knew he had some type of attraction towards a few.

"He want you so bad" Cora gushed playfully pushing Kaison. He cheesed covering his face as they walked through the school halls.

"He got a whole gf" Kaison sighed as his smile disappeared.

"And? what that gotta do with you?" Cora scrunched her face up looking around.

"Cora girl that's not right, I couldn't do that" He side eyed making her shrug.

"And ion fw DL niggas no more, that shit always end up bad" Kaison shook his head making her nod.

"I guess so" She said as they walked out of the school building.

"My brother coming for us today cause my car acting weird again" She spoke making him nod a little.

They both spotted Messiah's charger pulling into the school yard, causing them to walk towards it.

Kaison got in the backseat as Cora got in the front.

"Can we get some food please?" Cora asked immediately.

"You got gas money?" He asked taking a sharp pull from his blunt. Kaison watched from the back seat, biting him lip.

Ain't nun but the devil

Kaison thought, then shook his head snapping out of it.

"Yes I got money, and say hi to my friend don't be rude" Cora smacked her teeth.

Messiah turned in his seat, letting his eyes rake over Kaison.

"Wsp" He nodded towards the boy, causing kaison to wave at him.

"You're brother so fine" Kaison signed throwing himself on Cora's bed.

"Ew stop" Cora gagged sitting next to him.

"Ion even think he swing that way though" Kaison spoke once more.

"He probably do, he don't ever bring any girls around" Cora shrugged grabbing her tv's remote.

"My gaydar don't be going off around him though" Kaison pointed making her laugh.

"Some niggas hide ts good, plus ion be worried bout my brother sexuality so i never questioned it" She responded

"Imma see if i can pyo tho, y'all either bouta be so cute or i'm gon get punched for insinuating he's gay" Cora made a yikes face.

"Nah i'm ok, don't" Kaison shook his head making her shrug.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"I'm bouta get some food, y'all wanna come wimme?" Messiah peeked his head into her room.

"Kaison does" Cora spoke making him
pinch her thigh.

"Let's go then" Messiah said before closing the door, not giving them a chance to respond.

"Wtf Cora" Kaison face palmed causing her to laugh.

"You better hurry up, that nigga don't like waiting" Cora pushed him off the bed.

Kaison gave her one last glare before slipping on his crocs and grabbing his phone then walking outside

He heard Messiah's charger already blaring music causing him to roll his eyes as he walked up to the car.

He opened the passenger door, getting in.

"Where we going?" Kaison asked as soon as Messiah pulled off.

Messiah didn't answer though, just kept driving.

"Nigga you're rude, tired of talking to my damn self" Kaison mugged the side of his head before turning completely to the window.

"My bad, I was focused on the road just chill" Messiah laughed at the younger boy's outburst.

"Now you finna ignore me, childish ass" Messiah shook his head, glancing at the boy in his passenger seat.

Kaison slickly rolled his eyes, not bothering to answer.

"What you wanna eat?" Messiah spoke up again, as he stopped at a red light.

"Popeyes" A smile finally took over Kaison's face as he turned straight in his seat.

Messiah raised an eyebrow watching how Kaison's mood changed so drastically after hearing about food.

"Cora don't like popeyes though, so we can go somewhere else" Kaison remembered.

"She'll be alright" Messiah responded, turning onto the road that'll bring him to popeyes.

"Move" Messiah shrugged kaison's hand off of him.

"Please I just want one" Kaison begged, eyeing the skittles.

"I asked yo ass if you wanted anything and you said no" Messiah mugged.

"Fine then" Kaison scoffed turning in his seat once again.

"Mmcht here" Messiah smacked his teeth, handing the skittles to him.

"Thanks" He smiled taking them.

"Fucking cry baby" Messiah mugged looking him over before starting his car back up.

END OF CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
184K 9K 30
𝘋đ˜ĸđ˜ēđ˜ˇđ˜°đ˜¯ đ˜Ŗđ˜Ļđ˜¯đ˜¯đ˜Ļđ˜ĩ đ˜Ē𝘴 𝘩đ˜ĸ𝘷đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¨ đ˜Ē𝘴𝘴đ˜ļđ˜Ļ𝘴 đ˜°đ˜¯ 𝘩𝘰𝘸 đ˜ĩ𝘰 𝘱𝘭đ˜Ļđ˜ĸ𝘴đ˜ļđ˜ŗđ˜Ļ 𝘩đ˜Ē𝘮𝘴đ˜Ļ𝘭𝘧 đ˜ĸđ˜¯đ˜Ĩ 𝘱đ˜ĸđ˜ŗđ˜ĩđ˜¯đ˜Ļđ˜ŗ, 𝘭đ˜ļ𝘤đ˜Ŧđ˜Ē𝘭đ˜ē đ˜Ŧđ˜ĻīŋŊ...
16K 1.1K 8
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 đ™ĩ𝙰đ™ģ𝚂𝙴!! 𝙸𝚃𝚂 đ™ļ𝙰𝚈 𝙱𝚇𝙱 đ—ļđ—ģ 𝘄đ—ĩđ—ļ𝗰đ—ĩ : đ˜Ŧđ˜Ļđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜ŗđ˜Ļ𝘭𝘭 𝘩đ˜ĸđ˜Ĩ đ˜ĸđ˜¯ đ˜ĩđ˜Ļđ˜ŗđ˜ŗđ˜Ēđ˜Ŗ𝘭đ˜Ļ 𝘤𝘩đ˜Ē𝘭đ˜Ĩ𝘩𝘰𝘰đ˜Ĩ 𝘨đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ𝘸 đ˜ļ𝘱 đ˜Ŗ...
75.1K 2.2K 38
Ghetto Migos story meets 50 shades of Grey... read to find out