Legend of The Great War (Male...

By Snow_Wolf9

Will you find your greatest glory? Will you be a falling star? Here to learn what nature teaches Here to lear... More

Character Info/Looks Vote
Darkness Rising Part 1

Darkness Rising Part 2

53 6 0
By Snow_Wolf9

"Of the Energon deposits we have located while you were away, Lord Megatron, this one, by far, is the most significant. The drones have been mining without pause during your absence, and have amassed quite a stockpile." Starscream informed, while I stood next to him, arms crossed. He then pointed to 7r1571an, "You there, fetch me a sample." He ordered, making me roll my optics.

"Starscream," a voice said from the darkness of a tunnel in the deposit. Starscream jumped with a fright before he turned around, and me turning my helm to look over my shoulder plate. A figure walked out of the shadows, and low and behold, the leader of the Decepticons, Megatron. "Now that I have returned, will issue the commands." He stated, glaring down at the seeker as he continued walking forward, and I moved out of his way.

"I... understand, Lord Megatron. Then as your humble servant, shall I ready the Spacebridge; to bring forth the Decepticon army you have surely gathered during your three years in space?" Starscream queried. "My army will come, but my time away has yielded a more... intriguing means of materializing them."

I looked over to what Megatron had in his right servo, and to my surprise, it was Dark Energon. "The solidified form of the matter the ancient text refers to... as the Blood of Unicron." Megatron stated as I hopped on his back, looking over his shoulder plate.

I have heard tales and stories of Dark Energon, but have yet to see such a matter in person, that is until now. What an exciting thing; it might help me with my research.

"Unicron the Destroyer? But it is said that his blood is the antispark." Starscream said. "Plucked from cosmic shores, gaze upon Dark Energon." Megatron smirked. "Legend says that it has the power to revive the dead, ḑ̵̘̍̽é̶̡͔̮͉̱͓̔̀̄̈̾á̵̞̄ḍ̸̖͑͌. Is it not, my liege, l̴̗̀̑͑͗̎̕i̴̻̳̯͋͑ȩ̸̰͚̤̉̏̄͌̕g̶̳̣͔̈̀́e̷͇̍̐?" I rhetorically asked.

Oh, right, I forgot to mention that my voice box messed up in a fire. And I remember the incident like it was an orbital cycle ago, back when I was young and naive. I zoned out as the memory file came to me.

-Flashback-

I was tapping my digits on my knee plate, waiting for a friend. It's hard to make friends since the war started, and hard to tell if the friends you made won't betray you for their benefit. But, I know that my friend wouldn't give up our friendship over giving the Autobots the advantage; Wasp and Bumblebee aren't like that. I know they aren't. We promised we would be friends forever, even if we were on opposite sides of the war.

Today, I was just hanging out with Wasp, but he was acting strange. One of the strangest things he asked me a few joors ago was 'If you would, would you join the Autobots for the sake of our friendship?' To that, I said that I couldn't because I would be leaving the only family member that cares for me behind. Later on, he told me to meet him in the woods and told me that he wanted to discuss something with me.

I then caught the smell of something. It smelled like... something was burning? I looked around me to see no fires nearby, so I climbed up a tree, and looked over the horizon, and I was given a shocked sight.

In front of me, I saw blue flames. I looked to my right and saw more flames. To my left, more flames. I turned around to look behind me and saw more flames.

Quickly climbed down and ran the way I entered the woods. Meanwhile, I was trying to comm Wasp. "Come on, come on, pick up!" I muttered to myself, as I saw little bits of flames around the area, growing as I ran closer.

"::Hello?::" I heard him said, answering the call. "Wasp, I need help! You know the place that you wanted to talk to be at. It on fire, and I'm trapped at the center!" I exclaimed, my optics swelling up with tears.

"::Oh, I know.::"

I stopped running, standing there shocked. "What?" I asked, my voice shaking. "::I said, 'I know'. Ever since we became friends, I was hoping that you would trust me to the point where you would leave the Decepticons and be our ally. But, since that you refused, you're facing punishment. I informed a few Autobots of where you'll be and told them to set the place ablaze so you can't escape your death. It's such a shame; you probably could've been scouts like me and my cousin, or part of the science field team. This is where we'll make our departure. See you never, you dirty Decepticon.::" With that, he ended the call, leaving me standing there shocked, confused, sad, angry, betrayed.

This whole time, our friendship was... fake? No. There was no real friendship between the three of us, that's what I believed it was. I was blind by his fake kindness, his deception. It was no friendship, but rather exploitation. I bet Bee was in on this as well. Yes, I heard him mumble something about me and something about joining something.

I sent a distress feeling through the Sire-Sparkling bond and my location. When I finished that, I sighed and... accepted my faith as a tear ran down my face plate; I know that I wouldn't be able to escape, so there's no point in trying to. It's not like I can fly like a seeker or an Insecticon with wings, I can't make Groundbridges like Soundwave can; I can't do anything that will help me in this situation.

If I will be able to survive this, I will make sure that they, and the Autobots, will know what facing a monster's wrath is truly like.

-Flashback over-

I did end up surviving the inevitable, but at the cost of my voice box being slightly damaged. And I did get my revenge, on Wasp of course. Me and my Sire experimented on him until his form became nothing more than an Insecticon monster. And when he became unstable, we killed him slowly, injecting a toxic gas into his chamber until he was paralyzed, but still conscience, not being able to blink. After that, we took his frozen, living body to a Scraplet pit and heard his muffled screams of pain. That was one of my favorite days.

The other is when Bumblebee was captured and taken in for questioning; I, sadly wasn't there to witness the event, but I do know is that my Sire had his fill of vengeance. I lost a bit of my voice box; he loses his entirely. The best thing is that when he was unconscious, he knew there would be a probability of him surviving slim to none, so he injected something into his neckcables so then if any medic tries to repair it, they wouldn't have any luck for him to speak clearly.

If I was there, I would have probably suggested to have him join his cousin in the experimentations. But we can't always have what we want.

I snapped out of it when I felt Megatron moving, to which I moved off to the side. I watch as he walks closer to the body of the Autobot known as Cliffjumper. I took out my datapad and went to the record document section and started recording this experience. "Let us see if power born of darkness can reignite the spark." Megatron said. He then stabbed the Dark Energon crystal into Cliffjumper's lifeless husk.

The body starts to shake as the crystal glows brighter and brighter. Then, it lowered into his chassis, into his spark chamber. He opens his optics, snarling, and starts struggling against his restraints. Then he broke out of his binds, making two Eradicons ready their arm-cannons until the once-dead Autbot lounged for one of them and started tearing him apart as if he was in a blind rage. The other started shooting at him, gaining the undead Autobot's attention, making him lounged for him, doing the same thing he did to the other one.

"That's your plan?! Bring Autobots back from the dead to attack us?!" Starscream questioned in fear. Meanwhile, I watched in awe. "That is no longer an Autbot; just a mindless beast, its only instinct to destroy anything in its path." Megatron explained as the undead Autobot stumbled towards us. "Fascinating, f̸̪̽͘͜ā̷̜͉̮͖̻͒͆̐̈́͘s̴̛̖̘̞̪̓̆̓ͅc̷̻͈͂͜i̷̗͂̽͆̍͋͠ṉ̵̈́̂͋̃ă̸̬̥̞̄͐̚͜͝͝ͅt̶̠͝i̵̜̟͕̗̅n̴̼͋ĝ̵̳̼̖̲̆̌." I muttered.

It let out a snarl before charging towards Megatron. In response, he dispenses his blade from under his fusion cannon and sliced the undead Autobot in half from his top left shoulder plate to his right waist, both parts falling over the edge.

"There, Starscream, rise the indestructible seed of my army; the ultimate weapon." Megatron spoke as he walked over to the edge as the top part of the undead Autobot almost pulled itself back up. It let out another snarl before it was kicked off the ledge. "Once I learn to control it."

"If you wouldn't mind, Lord Megatron, M̶̪͍̤̗͒̌̌ë̴̝́̎̓̒g̵͎̿̉̌͝͠ͅa̵̖̾͐̌̈́̑t̷̻̘̠͇̱͓͋̓̆͗̚̕r̴͕̞̭̲̾͜o̸̢̙̱͎̝̐͜n̶̡͇͝," I started, gaining his attention, "It would be best assumed that you have collected a big pile of Dark Energon, E̶̩̿̄̐ň̴̥̊e̵̜͗ṟ̴̒͑͛g̴̜̥̩͊o̶̘̹͆͜͝n̶͔̬̑. I was wondering if you could lend me some so then I could study it's limits so we may have more knowledge on this unstable property for future use, ǘ̸͚͋s̵͓̮̫͌̍̀̊ę̵̺͓͍̥̔͝." I requested, kneeling before my master in respect. "I trust that you will be responsible with it. Your request is granted. After all, you take after your sire in the field of science." He said. I nodded in reply and let him lead me to the Dark Energon he collected.

(Time-skip)

We arrived, and I gotta say that it's a good cluster of Dark Energon.

My liege stood before it. "Blood of Unicron, how might I fathom the depths of your mystery, become worthy of wielding your astonishing power?" Megatron asked aloud to the cluster as I started taking a few big shards, to which was enough to fit in one arm. This is what I like best working with the Decepticons: they're never afraid of the unknown, not scared of the possibilities of possible danger.

I used to have three idols, but one is dead: My sire. But the other two remain: Shockwave, another scientist, who was once a senator. But something happened, which caused him to go through Empurata and Shadowplay, tortured by his fellow senates. And the other is the dark lord, the one who started it all, the gladiator that rose from the pits and flames, my one and true master: Megatron, Leader of the Decepticons. His confidence, fierce strength, never backing down from a fight unless it's necessary, which is an extremely rare chance, cruel and sadistic nature to those who are an enemy, especially those who wronged him. You many call it blind affiliation, but I call it admiration to a fault, not even my own thoughts will stray from the Decepticon's goals; Goes to show how loyal I am to the Decepticon cause.

The moment was ruined by the sound of the monitor letting out a single beep before Starscream's face appeared on its screen. "Lord Megatron, intruders have been detected in the mines." Starscream informed. "Optimus?" Megatron questioned. "Indeed." The S.I.C. replied.

"I need more time to prepare an appropriate reception for my old friend... Ready the ship for departure." Megatron ordered. "B-But the Energon I've mined- The Autobots will seize it!" Starscream refuted, not wanting all the hard work to go to waste when there is still more to be done. "Then blow the mines!" Megatron stated.

The call was ended. "C/n, you are dismissed." Megatron said. "Of course, my liege, l̷̖̅͑i̶̯̩̙͝ȅ̶̛̦̞ģ̷̼͂̚e̵̝̮̅͛͜." I said with a mock bow before heading towards a vent, ripping the vent gate off, climbed in and pulled the vent gate back on before navigating through the labyrinth I call my home.

(The next day)

"I don't think you need worry about further Autobot interference, master. Now with Optimus gone." Starscream reported. "And what evidence do you possess of this fact?" Lord Megatron asked. "I destroyed the mines, as you instructed." Starscream said. I scoffed. "As competent as always, ã̴̙͝l̴̛̤̎w̷̦̪̍͊͜a̸̩̬̫̽͋ẏ̵͚s̷̤͇͚̆́̕." I muttered. "Excuse me? What was that?" Starscream asked in an offended. "Oh, nothing, nothing~, n̷̢̝̊͒ó̴͖͠t̶̲̩̽͜ḣ̸͖͑͊i̵̺̒̍́n̵̢̾g̴͚̹̜̃~̶͔̆͑̈́, It's just that... be it ever so humble, there's no fool like Starscream, S̶̱͉͂͜t̸͍̦̬̑̚̕ä̴̢̜r̷̳̋̀s̸̱͙̩͝c̸͖̼͝r̵͍̍͝e̵̲͆ͅa̴̭̒̈́̑ḿ̵̭͕͝͝." I said in a mocking tone before letting out a hefty laugh.

"Optimus is not so easily destroyed. We have millennia worth of battles behind us to prove it." Megatron stated before turning around, facing the cluster of Dark Energon.

"Maybe you should take a break, my lord. I worry that too much contact with the Dark Energon might allow its properties to adversely affect you." Starscream said. This is why I don't like Starscream; He's too much of a coward and tries to use his silver tongue to get him out of bad situations that he caused himself.

"Or perhaps, Starscream... I have not permitted myself contact enough." Megatron said before he yanked out a shard of Dark Energon from the cluster, raising it over his spark chamber. "Oó̵̺h̷̤̥̿... This'll be interesting, i̸̥̫͗̚ň̵͈͈t̵̪͐ê̸̪͇̜r̴͍̾͌̓e̴̻̔̃s̷̨̹̪̀̔̕t̵̻̾į̷̲͋̅̕ṅ̸͓͔̓͝g̷̻̞̩̕͝͝. I said. "Wait! Lord Megatron, no! Not your spark chamber! You do not know what it will do!" Starscream pleaded.

But his went ignored, and Lord Megatron stabbed it into himself. He hunched over in what I assumed to be pain, then threw his helm back and started shaking violently, the seams of his armor started to glow purple, purple smoke or mist coming out of him as a quiet growl left his intake before it grew into a roar.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 41.1K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
115K 1.9K 50
Sometimes, the worst of people, with the most outrages of reasoning are the ones that become true heroes... That is Y/n Kayama.. - Season 1 √ - Seaso...
4K 190 5
the story includes the recent tracks of kundali bhagya. story involves different characters but the main focus will be on Rajveer/Rudraksh luthra. st...
4.2K 87 17
When you were 12 years old a tragedy turned your life around. Your only friend was your own younger sister. To escape the pain you decided to buy two...