Ishqiya

By roopdiaries

-•A collection of short stories•- Hai utna hi khubsurat meri kahani mein tera aana, Banaras ke ghat se jitna... More

Author
Dedication
-• Dil bimar •-
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
-• Qurbat •-
1.
Epilogue
2.
3.
5.
6.
-• Pehla Pyaar •-
Epilogue
notice
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
epilogue
Ishq
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
New story update♡
6.
Epilogue
New book♡
New book♡

4.

3.4K 236 5
By roopdiaries

• Anirudh's POV •

I paced around my bedroom while massaging my head. I could feel a strong headache bubbling within me.

I was a fool, a complete fool to ask her that question. Couldn't I control my tongue just for once? It's been a week, a week since the supermarket incident, and a week since I was ignoring her.

What would she be thinking about me now? Shaking my head I sat on the bed with a plop when my phone rang. I gazed at the caller ID and ignored it. It rang a few times and getting frustrated I switched off the device.

I never thought that coming here, miles away from home would make me feel those forbidden emotions. Never in my wildest dreams, I dreamt of falling in love with a small 5'4 girl with eyes as deep as the ocean.

She was a storm that caused a lot of havoc in my life. She affected me deeply. My day doesn't go well without talking to her. It starts with her and ends with her, only her.

Never have I wished for something so desperately as I wish for her to be in my arms. I know she was conflicted about her emotions but it was getting hard for me to bolt up my feelings for her.

She had once admitted that she was scared to fall in love because the emotion was foreign to her and for now, her first priority was her family. But I wondered if she would still look at me in the same light if she knew the truth about me. The thought itself made me cower back in fear of losing the friendship we had.

But I don't want to wake up one day and regret not trying, out of fear, pride and embarrassment.

"The things you do to me, Sadhana",

Laying back on the bed, I closed my eyes trying to sleep when I felt something drop from my window. I woke up with a jolt and stared blankly at the pebble. Was it a sick joke to harm someone's property?

I stood up from the bed and walked towards the window ready to give the person a piece of mind when I saw Sadhana standing near her balcony and glaring at me. Ab kya kar diya maine

All smiley and sunshine Sadhana was my favourite but the glaring and scary one was my nightmare. I gulped and gave her one hesitant smile.

"Hi?", it came out more awkward than I intended

"You're ignoring me", it wasn't a question but a statement. She was glaring furiously at me, her eyes blazing with fire.

"I am not!", I instantly added afraid of her wrath. "Oh, really Mr Anirudh Chowdhury? Whenever we come face to face, tum rasta badal lete ho. You don't step out of your apartment once you come back from work. You have stopped our evening walks, we haven't talked for a week. Come on, you're the only friend I managed to make in this building", she complained twisting her lips. But the last statement of hers pinched my heart and I couldn't stop myself from asking

"Just friends huh?"

"I think we look at each other a little too long to be just friends'"

She admitted her expressions were serious but then her eyes softened slightly when she looked at me making my heart skip a bit. The way she looked at me was different from how she looked at everyone else. Does that mean she loves me too? My heart dnaced with the feeling but I controlled myself to not get my expectations high.

"Do not play riddles with me, Sadhana, "

"I know we're only friends but as we grew closer and I got to see all the small things there is to love about you, I could feel myself falling for you I love the way you smile when you see me, and I love the way you crinkle your nose when you laugh. I love the way your eyes sparkle, and I love the little thoughts you let me in on, as the night turns to dawn. I'm in love with you Anirudh, I love you, I really do"

She finally confessed and I stared at her bewildered. It was so deep coming from her. My heart beat insanely against my cage and I could hear it. My mind seemed to be fogged.

"Abhi kuch toh bolo"

Her voice brought me out of my thoughts and I gave her my biggest smile. Her words and confession seemed to travel through my veins, making me feel warmth. My heart jumped with joy and emotions ozzed in my body.

"I love you too Sadhana and I promise never to break this heart of yours. Thank you, thank you so much for making me the happiest soul alive. Ruko mai abhi aata ho. God, I feel like kissing you already"

I said with excitement and lifted my leg on the window shill ready to jump when she stopped me, panic laced her voice, "Ruko ruko paglao mat mai niche aati hu"

I nodded and grinning like a fool dashed towards the ground floor lobby.

Both of us were walking side by side near the park, our fingers gently brushing against each other. It was late evening and the sun was all ready to set below the horizon. This feeling of her beside me was bliss. She made me feel complete. As if meant to be.

A permanent red hue was covering her cheeks as she couldn't meet my eyes. Suddenly the air around us felt different. Even the silence was suffocating but felt calm and peaceful.

I gently pulled her against myself and softly intertwined our fingers. Her hand fit just right with mine in a perfect handhold making her more crimson and I chuckled seeing her reaction.

"It's weird", I said "I used to be fine when I was alone, but now that I have you I'm lonely when I'm alone", words rolled down my tongue honestly and she turned her head towards me

Our eyes met in swift eye contact and I smiled at her to which she reciprocated. Gently leaning down I placed my lips on her forehead lingering them for a few seconds as we bask in each other's warmth and fragrance.

"I thought love only existed in fairytales but when I saw your dazzling smile and warm brown eyes, I knew you were the one", she spoke and raised on her toes kissing my forehead, copying my actions just the way I did.

She pulled back and both of us stared at each other with newfound emotions. We felt complete and at home.

We were standing at a scheduled corner away from everyone's eyesight. Taking that as an opportunity I quickly wrapped my arms around her frame caging her in my embrace.

"Gosh, I waited for this so long", I whispered against her neck and tightened my grip making her chuckle.

"Anirudh, koi dekh lega", she whispered slapping my shoulder but then eventually hugged me back burying her face in my chest.

"Dekhne do", I said and nuzzled my nose in the crook of her neck inhaling her scent.

Her breathing seemed to quicken by my actions as I felt goosebumps erupt on her soft skin. I was affecting her, but it was the same way around. I was affected as well. It was hard to be around her and not do anything.

"Gosh, I wanna kiss you so hard that it's the only thing on your mind, whenever you speak, eat or do anything you feel me on your lips and nothing else"

• Sadhana's POV •

"Then do it", I said as my own heart thumped against my chest and my throat ran dry

His grip tightened on me as his fingers digged through the soft curves of my waist making sensations ooze through my brain.

We parted slowly as he broke the hug and his breath ghosted against my lips, coming in slow and quick pants matching the beating of my heart. We have never been this close before, hell today was the first time that we felt each other so close.

And in a split second, his lips came crashing down on me. Not innocently, not softly but with an emergency, a want, a need, with so many desires and emotions. Hard, wild and punishing.

It happened so fast that my brain seemed to freeze and my thoughts came to a screeching halt leaving no time for me to prepare myself for the way my stomach twisted or the stabbing sensations my heart felt with proximity.

Heat rushed through my cheeks and my knees almost felt weak.

My limbs gave up, bringing with it a flood of emotions that I couldn't quite decipher at the moment as he snaked his hand completely around my waist and lifted me. After several thunderous heartbeats, the shock melted away and I found myself kissing him back as our eyes closed on their own accord.

My lips mould to his, holding on for dear life and trying to keep up with the frantic mingling of breath and hands as he took control of my mouth and obliterated any grasp I had on rational thoughts.

After a few breaths, he slowed down and kissed me softly as if he would break me any second. It felt so soft and tender. My fingers were lost in his soft locks as I pulled on them softly.

After what felt like hours he felt my lips with a gentle pull and rested he connected our forehead, both of us fighting for our breaths. I was sure that he might have left my lips swollen with his assault.

I instantly missed his warmth but I felt lightheaded with sensation. The handsome guy managed to make me see stars in broad daylight.

Anirudh exhaled trying to steady his breath and all I did was stand there and wonder if I was just hallucinating about the moment we shared. There's no way the handsome guy whom I thought to be all sunshine just kissed the stuffing out of me and set fire to a burning need in my veins. And I knew that this man had two sides. He would be the golden retriever guy the whole day and a dominating furious beast in the bed. Not that I was complaining.

"Sadhana we should stop-", and I shut him up with another kiss. Yup. Apparently, that's what we were doing now. It's wrong. We shouldn't be doing it in the park where we were surrounded by people, and anyone could walk upon us. The chances of getting caught were high, we were only covered with some trees yet I couldn't tone down the need to touch him. To kiss him. Now it's as necessary as breathing and I can't deny the urge.

Anirudh stills under my touch, too rigid to move and think straight. The firm muscles of his shoulders tense under my hands. For several agonizing seconds, I thought he might deny me but I was wrong as he welcomed my touch with equal passion. And I was back to wondering if I had some lucid fantasy. But then after one ragged exhale, his arms wrapped around my waist bringing me flush against his body.

And then there's nothing but sensation and butterflies.

Well, I apparently need some help with making reels and editing, so someone's up if possible!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 6K 52
Kehte hai na kismat hume humare pyaar se milvati hai kab kon kaha mil jae kisi ko nahi pata, kab kis se konsa rishta ban jae kise pata , kab kisi se...
62.5K 3.1K 22
you think planning a wedding is hard? try planning a wedding for your ex-boyfriend whom you still love dearly. Throw in a brutal break-up, mixed emo...
13.1K 601 13
"Preeti...kyu ro rhi ho meri jaan main tumhara tha hu aur rahunga" "Ask yourself Prem Singhania khudse pucho" Two souls,Two minds, Two bestfriends...
2.1K 212 24
NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE ROMANCE ✩"Where choices meet destiny ,a story unfolds."✩ _________________ ⋆ Vanya Arora ⋆ ⋅"If I want it, it's mine"⋅ 24...