IMPERFECTIONS ©️

By w0ckstarr

we all have imperfections. More

0̶0̶1̶
0̶0̶2̶
0̶0̶3̶
0̶0̶4̶
0̶0̶5̶
0̶0̶6̶
0̶0̶7̶
0̶0̶8̶
0̶0̶9̶
0̶̶1̶̶0̶
012
013

011

1.2K 64 15
By w0ckstarr

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘎𝘈
𝘕𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭
✧*. 𝘕𝘠 ; 𝘎𝘙𝘐𝘔 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"ughh."  nylon groaned, looking at his father's house. he really didn't wanna be there, but he felt like he had no choice at this point. he was a family man and needed to talk everything out with his family, whether it be good or bad.

"lets get this shit over with." he grumbled to himself as he rolled his eyes.

he knew how the talk what his father was going to look like but he wondered how the convrsation with mahgoney was going to go. he did feel bad about how eveything went down with desiree and if she was anybody else he would have dropped her but she isn't.

he knew for a fact mahgoney was still going to be mad about it and he was just going to let her get all her anger out instead of ignoring her feelings and ignroing her.

he loved his little sister and wants nothing but the best for her but he can't sit here and act like desiree don't got the key to his heart in her hands because she does and he doesn't even understand why.

he opened the door and walked into the house being welcomed by the smell of someone cooking food.

"yoo?" he called out walking towards the living room, he saw two lightskin girls and a puppy sitting at the table in their own worlds. he had no idea who the fuck these people where. he put his face in a neutral setting and turned around to look for nysier.

he was the only person in this house with actual common sense. he went into his room seeing he was laying down talking to some girl.

"who the fuck these people in hea?" ny asked makng nysier roll his eyes.

"the loud mufuckas I told you about." he said shaking his head.

he rolled my eyes and closed his door making his way to mahgoneys room. he would rather talk to her first and get everything out the away since they where beefing the most.

ny was over her lying about her sexuality and over her hiding one of his closest friends relationship from him. he was always happy that macy and mahgoney got together but just couldn't show it because he resented the way how he found out.

he acted like he was mad about it but whole time he ws sad because he felt like she didn't trust him enough to show her true self. he felt like she didn't think that he would accept them or that their dynamic would change.

he didn't know but he knew he felt sad that he found out though the grapevine instead of drinking the juice from the tree.

he walked into her room and closed the door behind himself.

"wassup." she lowly siad sitting up from her bed.

"yo." he said taking a seat on the small lovesest on the opposite side of her room.

"you wanna go first or should I?" she said with a mug now on her face. he waved his hand in the sky for her to go first.

she let out a huff and looked into the sky before looking back down. "I wanna start by apologizing. I should have told you about my sexuality and that it was macy that turned me out. I didn't mean to hurt you or your feelings but I just didn't know how you would react." she said playing with her fingers.

"I felt like if you found out you would ice out macy, even though now thinking about it now it is so out of you chracter to even do that especially with how close the both of you were." she said shaking her head.

"I do want to say macy wanted to come out about us since the beginning but I kept telling her no because I wasn't ready. so if your not over the situation please forgive her and be back on good terms with her because she wanted to be real from the beginning." she vouched and ny nodded.

"now as for the desiree situation I know I was wrong for pressing her that hard and I was wrong for making a bad judgment call but her putting her hands on me is so dead. I know you like her or whatever but ion think I could ever be cool with her." she shook her head in disguest.

"ion know how long that is going to last and i'm not being a hater and I wish yall the best but I personally have no intrest in attempting to get to know her or be cool with her. i'll keep it cute and classy but all that buddy buddy shit is dead." she shrugged.

"thats fine I dont blame you for not wanting to be around her and I hope that you will change your opinion later on because she really is going through a lot and doesn't act like that on the usual." ny said and she nodded.

"I'm not mad about the whole macy thing and to be real I was never truly mad at yall more so disappointed in myself because I felt like yall didn't trust me enough to tell me but trusted a bitch who yall barely knew with it." he said and she nodded understanding where he was coming from.

"gimme a hug." nylon said standing from his seat.

she smiled standing to her feet walking into his arms. she was so happy there were back on good terms through everthing he was her bestfirend and them being on bad terms mad it seem like they would never be cool again. which she hates.

"now who the fuck is them people downstairs and where pops at?" he asked as she got back comfortable in her bed.

"thats his girlfriend family they live her now and shit. they cool and all but I just feel like they are an infection on the vide daddy built here. they don't fit in here so they are changing the envioment so it fits them." she rolled her eyes picking up her firestick remote.

"munchie told me he moving in with you when you get your spot and he told daddy too. daddy was mad about it but once munchie told him why he understood and promised them not living together anymore wasnt going to affect their relationship." she said makng ny nod.

he really didnt care weather or not his father approved of him moving because it wasnt his place to tell him to stay somewhere he didn't feel comfortable. plus he knew his father was always going to allow his kids to go to a place they feel as though they can flourish in.

after talking for a little more and catching up ny left her room and began looking around for his dad. he went back into the kitchen seeing all of who he was guessing his girlfriends kids in the kitchen eating.

the food didn't look appetizing so he accidentally scrunched up his face. not on purpose or to be funny but the food genuinly looked nasty.

"why you looking at it like that." a lady standing in the kitchen said mugging ny. he rolled his eyes and looked past her seeing his father on the back porch smoking a cigar.

"right like he got a fucking problem or something." one of the girls at the table said.

he ignored them making his way towards the back.

"pops?" ny said taking a seat next to him.

"hey son you talk everything out with tweety?" he asked making him nod, "yeah we good we worked it out." he said

"good yo sister really missed you these past few months. she mad me listen to all her problems omg." he joked making ny laugh.

"I'm sorry son I didn't mean to let the game get between us and it was a sloppy move for me to give aj the opportunity to have what you built. I just knew with all he was taking on he was going to end up dying and I would rather have him six feet deep than you." he shook his head being 100 percent transparent.

he would rather aj die than his son and he didn't feel bad about it either.

"I understand but you gotta trust me pops. I'm tryna make all this shit legit. ine tryna be in this shit for life I got goals now and people who I want to get out for." he smiled thinking about desiree.

"yeah i figured you wouldn't keep this life up for long especially now that your taking in ny. you know he can't stand that lifestyle and hates it for you." he expressed making ny nod.

"yeah I know and I want him to enjoy his life without having to worry if his big brother is okay." he said rubbing his hands down his face.

"tell me about this girl of yours, i've heard a lot through mahgoney but I don't feel like she is a reliable source." he laughed making ny shake his head.

"she cool just going through a lot. she is comng to terms with a lot of things and trying to understand who she wants to be and how she wants to live her life. she don't mean any harm but she just causes trouble sometimes, she really is a sweet and kind girl just stuck in a hard ass body." he said, he rambled on some more about what he liked about desiree and why he was so attrcted to her.

all his father could do was smile looking at his son who was mesmerized by this girl.

"oh yeah i'm not sure if you know who this is but her father is sinceer." he said making his father eyes instantly go wide.

"wow small world." he laughed shaking his head taking a hit from his cigar.

"you knew him?" he asked lifitng an eyebrow.

"did I? that nigga was like my brother. and i already know your next question, why you never met him. because his ole lady always had him on a leach and she hated me. yo daddy was a pimp okay and his ole lady knew that. he was never allowed to go anywhere with me." he laughed remincing in the old days.

he could proudly say he missed his old friend. dearly.

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢 ...
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"BOW BOW BOW!" kenori laughed slapping desirees butt as she twerked.

"IT'S YUNG MIAMI AND I DONT PLAY WITH NIGGAS!" desiree laughed as she stood up all the way. kenori began recording the two as they screamed the rest of the song.

"they are so sad." vinny said shaking his head just as a stripper was walking up with his bottle of casamigos. he licked his lips as he looked her up and down. she bent down infront of him popping her butt in his face as she placed the bucket on the table.

"excuse me ma." he smiled just as she was about to walk away. she turned around making his smile instantly go away. her face wasnt it at all. she had allat body and a botched face.

"ouu nevermind." he said making a yikes face.

"they must let anything work in this bitch." pea laughed placing some 50's in the girls panties that was twerking on him.

"no literally because that was a roach with booty shorts just now." tyler laughed smoking his blunt.

kenori and desiree finally sat down once they tired themselfs out.

"oh my gawdd." desiree smiled looking at sonjae as she walked up. she was wearing and black leather onsie that exposed her stomach and back. it hugged her curves off perfectly especially her tittes and butt. she had a blonde wig installed that seemlessly flowed around her body. she was wearing some black laced stilletos that just wrapped everything together.

"damn." pea lowly said eyeing her.

"oop" tyler said slapping his arm.

"nigga move its not like that, look at what she wearing." he attemtped to defend himself.

"BITCH YOU LOOK GOOD AS FUCK!" kenori smiled, as desiree hyped up sonjae.

"ayeee." she laughed bending down to twerk a litte.

"and the ass move just like ari one zont playyyy." desiree laughed smacking her butt.

"you better kill that set twin." vinny hyped making her smile.

"ill try thank yall again for coming out to support me I fuck with yall fareal." she said giving out air hugs to everyone.

"of course g you know we gotchu." pea said making her smile wide.

"ahh im so excited yall literally don't even understand imma give yall the mercedes experience." she joked making everyone laugh.

after talking for a few and taking some shots togehter sonjae retreated back to the floor to make a lil cash befor her set.

tonight it was really packed more than what she expected. she wasn't nervous about her set but she was nervouse because it was her first time. she knew she had her routine to the tee but she was scared she wouldnt execute it to her best ability.

desiree laid back onto the seat a bit tired, her liquor was kicking in full swing and the only person she could think about was nylon. she missed him bad. especailly now that she got that liq in her system.

"yooo." a voice said walking up to the section.

"about time yo stupid ass got here she about to preform." vinny said

"the talk with yo peoples went good?" tyler asked making ny nod.

"yeah I settled everthing out and ima talk to yall about it in a lil minute but lets just vibe tonight." he said as chandler came up behind him.

"kenori what the hell you doing here." he mugged her making her laugh.

"unccc." she smiled stumbling to her feet to hug him.

"you know I love you so much. you been with me since I was a jhit. you bascially raised me and i'll forever be grateful that you was the only one who cared about me when my daddy was going through a rough time." she sobbed in his arms making him roll his eyes.

"everytime you get drunk you go on a rant you know it was nothing now sit down somewhere." he said shaking his head. he picked her up and sat her down.

"I know my girl not sleep in a club." ny laughed poking desiree's cheek.

"stop touching me stranger my nigga don't play about me." she huffed with her eyes closed.

"oh i'm stranger now?" he laughed picking up her body so she could sit ontop of him.

"nyyyy." she smiled hugging him, she kissed his cheek multiple times.

"I missed you so much, i'm getting better ny for you." she slurred placing her head in the crook of his neck. she smiled taking in his colgone and weed mix.

"I missed you too ma n im getting better for you too." he said rubbing her back.

"why did yall let these too lightweights drink so much?" chandler sighed rubbing kenoris back.

"we didn't know they would crash out like this. they said they could hang." pea shook his head looking at the two.

"right all we took was 6 shots and we took them together." tyler shook his head, he started texting his bm to make sure she was okay since she was spending the weekend with her sisters in jersey.

"this is sad they came here for sonjae and wont even be able to see her perform." vinny said rolling his eyes at the two, just as sonjae stage name got introduced.

"ma wake up sonjae is on stage." ny said patting her butt. she sat up slowly and looked at the stage wit a smile. "she bout to eat that shit up."

"kenori wake yo ass up." chandler said pushing her onto the ground. she shot up and started hyping up sonjae instantly.

"YEAHHH BITCH YOU BETTER WORK!" she screamed above the corwd.

"just sad." chandler shook his head in disappointment.

"WELCOME TO THE STAGEEEE MS. WYNTERRRRR!" the dj screamed as "dance for you" by beyone began playing.

"oh shit she about to get sexual in this bitch, yall let's go the front of the stage." desiree said jumping out of ny's arms. she ran to the front with kenori right behind her. of course the guys followed because they didn't trust those two out of their sights.

sonjae strutted to the sound of the music as she aproached the pole. seductivley eyeing the pole she waltz around it before latching her leg around it and climbing ontop. her body bent dowm to the music as she twirled around.

slowly she went down the pole connecting her hand to the bottom as she opened her legs and slowly twerked making the crowd go crazy.

"THATS MY BITCH." desiree yelled taking money from pea and throwing it. he mugged her watching all his money go.

sonjae lifted her body off the pole and dropped down into a split landing right front of pea. he smiled throwing money at sonjae who began tweraking right infront of him.

she twirled around returning the pole, she jumped up clamping her lower body to the sides of the pole as she held her upper body out, she start rubbing on herself seductivley as the beat dropped more.

"oh my gosh she is good at this what the fuckkkk!" kenori smiled throwing some of chandler cash onto the stage.

the song came to a slow end, sonjae strutted off the stage while everyone screamed for her more. she was truly a demon on the pole and it was only her first time.

the way she controled the crowd like they where excited kids in a candy store. she was making a good name for herself just like that.

the group retreated back to their section waiting for sonjae to come back to them, they knew she was proably going to leave right after he set because she said she would.

"she did way better than I thoguht she would." tyler said making the others nod.

"yeah when she was showing us some of her moves at her house I was honestly scared for her because good gracious." vinny laughed.

"no because her ass was dead tumbling talking about see the vision." pea laughed.

"mmcht you talking allat but had a big ass murfy smirk on yo face her whole performance." chandler taughted making pea roll his eyes.

"you seen her ass? hell yeah I was smiling big as fuck." he laughed it off just as sonjae walked up in some shorts and a tee shirt.

she had a duffle bag wrapped around her with her hair now in a messy bun.

"you got outta that quick" chandler laugh making her flick him off.

"hell yeah that shit was lowkey tight." she rolled her eyes.

"BITCH YOU DID SO FUCKING GOOD." kenori smiled hugging sonjae who laughed hugging her back.

"YESSS YOU WHERE SCARING ME WITH SOME OF THOSE MOVES." desire screamed making everyone laough because she genuinly looked scared when sonjae would drop down really fast.

"I was scared too girl, but thank yall so much for supporting me fareal it means a lot." she cheesed looking around at everyone.

"if you ever need somebody to come to all your shows call pea hes your number one fan." tyler joked making all the boys laugh.

"is that so?" sonjae smiled a evil smile.

"no. you weren't bad but yeen been allat either." he waved her off making her laugh.

"well anyway cmon yall im hungry." she said rubbing her stoamch.

everyone gathered their things an made their exit.

"you coming home with me?" desiree said looking up at ny who laughed.

"I can drop you off home ma." he said looking at her face turn into a pout.

she pulled herself away from him and walked faster. "dont' even worry about it." she huffed making him laugh.

he grabbed her arm pulling her into his chest. "ma you know I can't stay together fa long." he said kissing her forehead.

she rolled her eyes hugging him tight. "I know but still." she said stuffing her head in his chest.

"you'll be ight ma." he laughed kissing her forehead. he walked her to the car, making sure she got in safe before heading to chandlers car since they rode together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 21.4K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
22.3K 723 19
Everyday... Same Time.. Same People.. Same Place. Nothing is ever supposed to be that perfect... so obviously it's bound to be imperfect .
23.5K 502 49
Y'all should read❤️