Falling In Love With You

بواسطة we_sidneetians

Continueing Hone Laga Tumse Pyaar mv's story in my way المزيد

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part-6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Not an Update

Part 15

217 19 3
بواسطة we_sidneetians

Siddharth and Avneet wore wigs and took the attire of an islamic woman. Siddharth was embarrassed to dress up like a woman in front of Avneet who was laughing at him but he was also enjoying her giggles. 

"You look so beautiful!" she continued laughing.
"Are you done laughing!"He frowned and faked his anger. 

She nodded trying her best not to laugh. 

They walked out and took the route to Vaishnavi's house. Siddharth had phone called Vaishnavi and shortly asked her to call Abhishek for an immediate gathering in her place and he switched off his phone, to reduce the risk of getting caught by Asmit's men if they tracks his location.

As they walked out of the building, they saw Asmit's men lingering upon the area. They might not be able to use the gun there but they can surely stop them.
Avneet looked at Siddharth and he held her hand. 

"Excuse me, ladies... Have you seen a boy around twenty two and a girl closer to his age?" one of them asked. 

"Yes, they went to that direction", Siddharth said toning his voice to high pitch.
"Oh thanks... but what is wrong with your voice?" the other man asked. 

Siddharth placed his hand on his mouth with his eyes widened which were decorated with eye liner. 
"You are asking about my voice! Do you know its a crime in hijab?" Siddharth said.

Asmit's men didn't know much about the religion of Islam. They immediately believed him and apologized not wanting to create a scene. 

Siddharth dragged Avneet out of them and they quickened their pace. They needs to leave the place as soon as possible. 
___________
Vaishnavi and Abhishek sat on the handmade stool waiting eagerly for Siddharth and Avneet. Vaishnavi's dad was out for work and her grandma had gone to the neighbour's home. Mrs. Rao was left with them. 

Breaking the silence, there was a knock in the door. Vaishnavi immediately stood up and walked up to the door to open it. 
As the door moved, two woman dressed in black went in panting heavily. 

Abhishek stood up.

"Who are you!" he asked them. 
Mrs. Rao came out sensing the fuss. 

"You don't recognize us? I have always admired you secretly Abhishek..." one of the girls said. 
Vaishnavi was clearly jealous. 

Vai- This isn't a park! I will be on point, we are waiting for our brother and sister, please don't create a scene her we are already disturbed. 

The woman with wide shoulders who claimed to have a crush on Abhishek glared at her and clung herself on to Abhishek. 
"I love youuu" she hugged him tighter. 

Vaishnavi was already pissed. She walked up to Abhishek and was about to slap the girl when the other hijabi girl stopped her. 

"Di... it's us." 
The voice sounded familiar.

The girl opened the cloth out of her face earning a huge sigh from Mrs. Rao, Vaishnavi and Abhishek. 

Vai- I-If you are Avneet, who is this?
She looked at the girl who was hugging Abhishek like a koala. 

The girl opened her face mask revealing the beauty seeing which Abhishek jerked the figure away. 

Abhi- SIDDHARTH, YOU BRAT! 
There was a moment of silence and then both Vaishnavi and Mrs. Rao burst out into laughter. 

Mrs. Rao- Aay Siddharth beta, what is this? Please, don't tell me this is another silly prank of yours to irritate my Abhishek.

Sid- Oh you changed the team. I see. 
His attention was diverted when Vaishnavi twist his ear tightly.

Vai- Why were you sounding so tense in the call, brat? 
Siddharth looked at Avneet who was smiling, but her smile faded as Vaishnavi brought up the topic. 

Sid- Its really serious di. 
Abhi- What is it?

Sid- We will have to leave for Mumbai. 
"WHAT? WHY?"

Siddharth took a deep breathe and explained them the situation. They were caught and it was no longer safe for them to stay here especially when Asmit has connection with the police. 

Silence filled the air. 
They didn't know what else to do. It was safe for them to leave the place, and they didn't have any choice. 

Vaishnavi held Siddharth's shoulder. 

"You are strong my dear brother...take care of yourselves. Avu, come with me, pack your bag." she hurried. 

Avneet followed her and Mrs. Rao went to the kitchen to pack them some food for the journey. 

Siddharth looked at Abhishek. He was avoiding his eyes the whole time. 

Sid- Why are you looking at me like I have stolen your girlfriend?
He noticed the sparkle in the water drops which were filled in his eyes. 

Abhi- Why are you always in a mood to irritate me!
Siddharth wet chuckled. 

Sid- You should celebrate, I am finally leaving. 
Abhishek turned the other side to wipe of the tears which weren't maintaining the boundary of his eyes anymore. 

Siddharth was in a verge of tearing up too, but he didn't want to make the situation emotional, though he wasn't confident if he would succeed not to cry.

Sid- Tsk tsk, are you crying?
Abhishek turned towards him. 

Abhi- Who told you I am crying? And well yeah, I am too happy that my eyes are shedding happy tears. It is you who is sad!

Sid- I thought you wanted to get rid of me...didn't you remind me that day and night?
Abhi- I will n-

Abhishek couldn't pretend anymore. He treated the boy like his own brother, or maybe he loves him like his child. He adores his silly pranks no matter how much it irritates him.    

Sid- Are you really crying  now! Eww! Come on man cheer up, I am leaving. There won't be anyone who will interrupt your romantic moments with Vaishnavi di, no one to make you feel disgust day and nigh-

His words were cut off as Abhishek yelled in a low voice.

"I do hate it when you irritate me, I do get irritated when you clinge on me, I do get angry when you interrupt me and Vaishnavi but! YOU ARE LEAVING?"

Abhishek looked at Siddharth whose eyes were sparkling of tears.

Abhi- Did you forget the promise that we will stay like us till our last breathe? Why are you leaving Ashu! Why!

He let his tears fall.

Abhi- I am begging you today...please please do irritate me. Bring up your sily pranks. Pull my hair our until I go bald but please don't leave...

Sid- Abhishek B-bhaiya... We both knew o-one day I had to leave... I am here just for revenge.

They didnt exchange words further though that had a lot to speak.

Sid- Who s-said we wont stay in touch? We have internet facility.

Abhi- BUT-

Siddharth opened his arms and Abhsiek hugged him. They knew what wanted to tell each other.
These years they have created a beautiful brotherhood which is totally unbreakable.
Siddharth always irritated the hell out of Abhishek, but he finds his happiness in it.
He loves it when Siddharth behaves like an annoying brat, though he doesn't accept that.

They broke the hug.

Sid- So you will miss me?
Abhishek glared at him.

Sid(whisper)- If you give me a chance, I will accept you immediately! I will love Avneet more but I will not neglect y-

Abhishek slapped his arm and he chuckled.

Abhi- GET LOST!
Sid- Why yell though?

Vaishnavi and Avneet climbed down the stairs. In the mean time, Mrs. Rao packed them food too.

Siddharth and Avneet took blessings from Mrs. Rao.

Vai- You brat, I am letting you go today doesn't mean I am letting you forget me! If you dare to not call me atleast for five times a week, I will shave your eyebrows!

Siddharth laughed.
Sid- Why should I call you? You should call me.

Vai- Will see that.
Vaishnavi said twisting Siddharth's ear.

Abhi- Avneet... Though it wasn't long time I met you but you have really become close to me. Take care of yourself okay? And also of this idiotic brat!

He said side eyeing Siddharth.

Avu- It was really nice to get to know you Abhishek Bhaiya. I hope we can still continue with our bond until we grow too old to talk.
Abhishek hugged her.

Abhi- Vaishnavi, tell someone to take care of himself and not to forget my chai. Tell him that I will take care of his truck on his b-behalf.

His voice cracked at the end. He couldn't stand there anymore... he walked out of the home and ran until he reached his tea shop.

Siddharth is his best buddy. He knows every secret of him and vice versa. He can't afford to see hin leaving. They promised each other to get married with their individual partners and live together...
But who knows if they can continue talking now.
Abhishek knows that Asmit's man will inspect him as Siddharth is close to him.

Siddharth wiped his tear.
Sid- Tell him I will miss him and I will face time him to send my kisses.

He looked at Avneet.
Sid- Lets go.

Mrs. Rao- Take care of yourselves kids.
Siddharth and Avneet smiled and walked towards the station.
_

[Could I make the chapter emotional? Idk but it was supposed to be very emotional. I wanted to potray Sidshek's bond but idk if I could.
I hope you liked it]

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16.1K 1K 12
A small story based on the current track of ghkkpm
7.8K 653 28
Welcome to the second thread of Mann Ki Lagan.... Ishq Hai Tumse....
132K 6.2K 65
"In the process of letting go you will lose many things , but you will find yourself"
119K 4.5K 30
'' Misunderstanding made aur relationship stronger '' Some people say misunderstanding takes people away but in our story it made us more closer Mora...