The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1

12

278 2 0
By Jeassafae

front page
The True God Eternally Lives: May the Son of God forgive my desires (Final Chapter)
search
The True God Eternally Lives: May the Son of God forgive my desires (Final Chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Finished spreading flowers!

I’m still thinking about writing a touching forced love story in the next world. It doesn’t have to be the Elf King.

【Stay on 7.23】

-----text-----

"The morning bacteria don't know Hui Shuo, and the crickets don't know Spring and Autumn"

Little did they know that in the eyes of races with longer lifespans, the lives of all living creatures always pass away quickly, and humans are no different from the bacteria they lament.

Time is powerful.

The era of numerous sects of gods has gradually gone away, leaving behind the only True God Religion. The older generation is often in a trance. They have witnessed the demise of disputes, and witnessed the establishment and decline of countries large and small. The world has been turned upside down, but the True God Religion has always stood and the people Life remains the same.

Wright (Mo Chen), the first pope of the True God Sect, is recognized as the 'Son of God'. He is the only 'Son of God' appointed by the True God to come to the world to point out the direction for mankind. His life experience has become a legend in the sect. As time goes by, , even given the color of myth by ordinary people.

His portrait hangs in the temple. Time has been merciless, but it has not damaged the image shrouded in divine light.

Allen only felt that in the blink of an eye, the human body he fabricated had already aged. Facing death, the day Mo Chen agreed with him to leave also came.

How could it be so fast?

Make a contract and stay together every day as if it were yesterday; the physical body will pass away, and the separation of the spiritual body will be tomorrow.

Allen tried his best to seize every ray of time. Day and night would still leave quietly in his palm. When he was greedy for Mo Chen's gentle kiss, when he fell asleep in Mo Chen's arms, when he accompanied him Mo Chen passed away quietly while he was busy with academic affairs.

He is not afraid of death, nor is he afraid of separation, he just doesn't want to leave.

Mo Chen knew the thoughts of the only believer very well. Before leaving, he gave Allen a large piece of fragment to slowly fuse with him. Allen stopped where he was and watched Mo Chen leave.

The evil god was gone, and the only demon dragon in the world was sent to another world by Mo Chen to find a wife.

There is no need for Him to take care of the human world.

Allen had nothing to do, indulging in fragmented memories and having sweet dreams all day long. Occasionally he woke up and stared at the selection of the leader and the Son of the True God.

The selection method is simple and crude - as long as you can clearly see a corner of clothes in Mo Chen's portrait, you are considered qualified.

finally.

The time has come.

He peeled off a small new fragment from his heart, threw it into the world, and turned into "Little Allen". He was picked up by the middle-aged man who was the Pope of the True God Religion at the time, and was brought to the church to raise him.

Little Allen gradually grew up, babbling, learning language, and could run and jump.

When he was three years old, he held the hand of the Pope and stepped into the temple for the first time with his short legs. He was immediately struck by the huge portrait hanging in the center of his young heart.

"Grandpa Pope, he, he is so good..."

Little Allen didn't understand the astonishment of others. When asked what the person in the portrait looked like, his face turned slightly red and he struggled to formulate his words. Finally, he looked at the Pope with his big watery eyes, "I want, want him." ,Grandpa, can I take it away?"

Grandpa Pope looked serious: "No."

Tears immediately formed in little Allen's eyes.

This is the first time the little cub has cried, but it is not the last time. There will be many days of crying in the future.

When he was five years old, little Allen had hundreds of portraits hidden in his room, all of which he imitated Mo Chen's portraits with a brush, copying bit by bit based on his memories.

At the age of ten, Alan, who had spent several years in a sectarian education, realized how inappropriate his childhood behavior was.

He hadn't picked up the paintbrush for a long time. Allen stroked the drawing paper, frowned, and sighed like a little adult.

When he was a child, he was not good at drawing.

But he couldn't bear to throw away these "defective products", and he couldn't bear to destroy them, so he had to hide them properly, and then quietly take out one in the dead of night and use it as a small sheet to sleep on.

One night when I was fourteen.

The boy accidentally soiled his most beloved 'sheets' with his first semen from a wet dream. He woke up from his wet and sticky spring dream, apologized and repented to the Son of God with tears in his eyes, and shook his hands to clean up the mess.

How could you use your dirty desires to taint the man of God you admired and revered the most in your heart?

The young man was crying like pear blossoms, and his cheeks with a little baby fat looked soft and cute. If Mo Chen were here, he would definitely hold him in his arms and pinch his cheeks to comfort him, but it is a pity that Mo Chen is not here.

Only the big Allen in the sky hates iron and refuses to turn into steel. He is a waste. How did he grow up to look like such a coward? How will he serve his wife in the future? !

Soon, Big Allen had no time to take care of the little clone.

The system submits the pass.

Mo Chen is here.

The gears of fate began to turn.

Big Allen was gearing up, and that night he turned invisible and had sex with the ignorant Mo Chen.

Mo Chen wakes up in the heat.

He didn't realize what kind of rape his soul was undergoing. His flesh was so voluptuous that he was squirting juice from his tentacles and had an orgasm. His back hole was stretched open and forced to accommodate the thick thrusts of desire.

He just felt hot.

The penis is raised high, and the tender penis is overflowing with water. Even the anus hole used for excretion is opening and contracting, faintly longing for something.

The unbalanced treatment of body and soul forced him to go into heat.

He reached into the bed sheets and gasped, jerking his cock, but he couldn't ejaculate for a long time. The itching and thirst in his vagina became more and more obvious. The tail of his eyes turned red, he bit his lip, and stretched his hand to the soft temples, soothing himself unfamiliarly.

Snake nature is inherently licentious.

After tasting the pleasure, Mo Chen gradually became dissatisfied with the thin white fingers. He was not willing to spend points, so he planned to buy sex toys in the small world and put them in his vagina - the city lord was more powerful than him, a snake demon who had just entered the small world. More money.

Big Allen was angry and jealous when he saw this.

How could a mere dead thing deserve to touch Mo Chen's body.

He invaded the system and hung up a dazzling array of 'free' toys for Mo Chen to choose from.

The products produced by the system must be high-quality products. He who has past memories will only make them more useful. Mo Chen likes them very much.

Little Allen grew up quietly in an unnoticed corner.

When he came of age, he accepted the coronation ceremony of the Holy Son. Not long after the ceremony, the sick Pope directed him to search for good medicine in a city-state in the Violet Empire.

With the true blessing of God, the group of people found medicinal herbs by the lakeside as soon as they entered the city-state territory... and holy flowers blooming everywhere.

This is the most beautiful and bright holy flower that Allen has ever seen in his life. If it were inserted in the hair of the Son of God, how would it look like? No, don’t think about it.

'May the Son of God forgive me for my transgressions. '

Allen knelt on the dirt, carefully bent over and picked flowers.

The sound of horse hooves came closer and closer, and strangers shouted harshly.

Allen was displeased and frowned, staring at the leader on the white horse from afar, falling into a daze. The appearance of Lord Blanc was exactly the same as the portrait of the Son of God whom he worshiped day and night.

Let him be a slave, yes, he is a slave serving the Son of God, but... why, why do you need to take off your clothes in front of him...?

Alan fell into a trance.

He is dreaming again.

definitely is.

The Son of God in the dream wanted to test his willpower again.

He must prove to the Son of God that he is pure from body to heart and has no intention of contaminating or infringing upon the Son of God.

The dream was too real and had an unprecedented impact on Allen.

The delicate pink penis, the soft and moist vagina, the hungry vagina... turned into heavy hammers, hitting his shaky reason.

Whether it was a dream or not, it was all an illusion. Just this once, he just, just this once, went against the rules.

When he wakes up, he will kneel in front of the portrait and chant for three days and three nights.

'May the Son of God forgive... my desires. '

[Add bookmark]
03
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
twenty three
.
Popular novel recommendations
Love comprehensive Shura field ABO
Fast/Wear: I am always in trouble for saving crazy villains
What should I do if my roommate is a beautiful woman with sex addiction?
No intention to seduce
I just want to give birth to a baby for the villain (quickly wear and give birth to a baby)
The cannon fodder beauty was so criticized that she was so juice-filled
Recently updated novels
empty flower yangyan
The villain’s master is a childlike figure (time travel)
An art student who was gang-raped and turned into a bitch (bisexual np)
After rebirth, he refused the crematorium and just wanted to escape quickly
Strategy for the protagonist’s Bai Yueguang
Fucking bisexual big-boobed little mom (discipline, hardcore, high h)
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 367 27
Original / male male / overhead / high H / drama / time travel / dark Τ… (Β―γ…‚Β―Τ…) new article please pay attention ~ thank you dears ~ the full text is...
24M 419K 76
Description in the first Chapter
1.5K 105 5
"long as we got..."
188K 1.4K 21
First story hope you all enjoy it