A new life for a new problem

由 skdbhdnz

kim Rok Soo becomes Cale henituse and if his illness on earth continues him in his new life -- inspired by T... 更多

Chapter 1**
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12**
Chapter 13**
Chapter 14**
Chapter 15**
Chapte 16**
Chapter 17**
Chapter 18**
Chapter 19**
Chapter 20**
Chapter 21**
Chapter 22**
Chapter 23**
Chapter extras
Chapter 25**
Chapter 26**
Chapter 27**
Chapter 28**
Chapter 29**
Chapter 30**
Chapter 31**
Chapter 32**
Chapter 33**
Chapter 34**
Chapter 35**
Chapter 36**
Chapter 37**
Chapter 38**
Chapter 39**
Chapter 40**
Chapter 41**
Chapter 42**
Chapter 43**
Note !
Chapter 45**

Chapter 8*

1.9K 95 2
由 skdbhdnz

"Father, I don't think this is a good idea. It's been too long since I've attended this kind of event..." He seemed a little embarrassed and shy as he said it, hoping that his father would change his mind, but it was Basen who spoke.

"Don't worry, I'll be with you." Basen seemed a little too happy when he said it, where was the original Basen who was afraid of Cale?

Cale had a lot of questions about this strange behaviour but didn't say anything.

"Of course, you two will be, everything will be fine. We have already notified a doctor in the area in the capital who is aware of everything. So even if there is a problem everything will be handled quickly. Plus, it's a way for the two of you to chat a little." Deruth was very excited for his two sons to finally bond a little and get to know each other through this trip. Just hope everything goes well...for some reason he felt a chill that he ignored. There was no reason for anything to happen.

Seeing the look of joy from the two, Cale couldn't refuse. Plus, he knew what was going to happen in the capital. He couldn't let Basen get hurt otherwise his lazy life might be in danger.

He needs to talk to Choi Han after this, he needs to find help for the incident at the capital. Choi Han's companions in the story would be perfect... but how do we get them to meet? Besides, even the path to the capital seemed dangerous in the original story. A village was destroyed because of a mad dragon... he had so much to do. He unconsciously put a hand over his eyes and sighed tiredly, he already felt exhausted from it all.

After a few seconds of thinking about his life choice he could hear two people calling him with hesitation and concern. He quickly looked towards the people who called him.

"Cale, are you okay?" Deruth asked and Basen didn't say anything, but his eyes had the same glint as the count's.

"Hmm? Yes, I'm fine, I'm just tired." He quickly responded looking at them confused, he didn't understand what they were worrying about here when there was nothing to worry about.

"You should go and rest before you leave... I would like you to get checked out by the doctor, so he can confirm that you are well." Deruth tried again, he would really like Cale to listen to him for once.

"I feel fine, there's really no need..." Cale quickly rejected her request.

"Cale, I'm sorry but you're leaving me no choice. If you don't, I won't let you go." A hard look appeared on his face; he can't let him go like that.

Cale dreaded this; he now had no choice but to accept his father's request. He absolutely had to go to the capital for the sake of his dream.

"*Sigh* Okay..." Cale just prayed to all the gods, well except the god of death who seemed pointless, that the doctor wouldn't find anything otherwise he'd never be able to get out of the county again.

" Great! I'll let him know right away, you can go back to your room. He will come in a few minutes, time to call him." His father seems happy for some unknown reason.

He didn't say anything more and left the office to go to his room, he simply lay down on his bed and waited for the doctor to come.

It took quite a while and he almost fell asleep when he heard a noise at his door.

" Come in!"

The doctor entered accompanied by Ron and the Count.

The doctor approached him, the children left the bed and returned to the corner for fear of the unknown man.

"How have you been, young master, since we last saw you? Do you still have pain or do you feel anything special?"

"I'm fine and no, I'm no longer in pain." Cale replied, he wanted it to end already.

"Okay fine, give me your hand."

He simply held out his hand as requested; he awaited the doctor's report with slight fear. Only Ron noticed it, but he didn't say anything the doctor should see if there is a problem.

Sometime later he finally spoke.

"His condition hasn't changed, he just needs to continue taking his medication, eat enough and rest properly and he should be fine."

Cale practically sighed in relief when he found nothing.

The doctor then left with the Count and Ron telling him to rest. Which he obviously did, he took advantage of the little quiet time he had left. He has two days to organize everything and talk to Choi Han before he leaves.

He woke up in the evening for dinner, everything was already on the table, the children were waiting for him to start. Once that was over, he summoned Choi Han to explain that he would not be with him for the entire trip and that he had to go meet two people.

He was hesitant at first telling him that he had to protect him, but Cale quickly told him that Ron would be there too. He finally agreed, Ron alone was already a bigger threat than anything that could happen.

Cale finished the interview with Choi Han, he went to take a shower before going to bed. He did it quickly, he was very tired from having to talk with the swordsman, so he forgot an important detail.

When Ron came to bring him his nightclothes and help him change, he could see the butler looking at his chest with a frown.

"Young master, what is this?"

Cale looked down to see what Ron was talking about.

«Ah yes, it's the tattoo of the ancient power...» Of course, he knew that it left a mark on the body of the wearer. He had read it in the novel but with everything that had happened in the meantime, he had forgotten it.

The butler looked at him still waiting for a response.

"I really liked the pattern." It was the only sensible answer he could give, given the look Ron gave him, the answer didn't seem right.

"I'm tired, I'd like to go to bed." He asked the butler to hurry up to avoid more questions to which he had no answer to give.

He quickly finished changing him, but he certainly had not forgotten his young master's lie.

Cale was finally able to fall asleep, he still had to think about the dragon so as not to die in the explosion of the village.  

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

6.7K 466 13
𝓣𝒽𝑒 𝓛𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓞𝓃𝑒 𝓞𝒻 𝓓𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 〔 Kim Rok Soo x Og Cale Henituse 〕 The story of a count's son who ended up involved with the pr...
36.9K 2.2K 42
Cale regresses back into the past before the war began. With a new power that only activated in the moment of his death. ''Child, your suffering was...
10.4K 338 8
In which a girl kills herself, only to end up in the show she's watching. Not only has she only watched three unrelated episodes, but not everyone is...
9.9K 329 13
IN WHICH A GIRL IS TAKEN IN BY A RACOON AND A TREE AND FINDS HER FAMILY. "I never knew my family. You're the closest thing I've got to one." Guardian...