Desire | Kim SeokJin

By captain_botha

How must the best life look like? : being victorious, having beauty with brain, great sense of fashion, loya... More

Intro :)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part I6
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 2I
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75

Part 22

13 5 1
By captain_botha

The huge area was decorated elegantly. The brown theme made it more aesthetic. Every detail was eye catching. The air was filled with talks and laughs.

This was one of the biggest functions held in Seoul, arranged by one of the biggest Brand Daesang. The employees, officers and guests were walking around, chitchatting, drinking various beverages, some getting snacks, some busy on phone. The beautiful evening was being enjoyed by the people from all around the brances and invited guests.

Ella was there all busy greeting guests and employees. Unlike any other usual boss, who'd only spend their time with the special guests. Ella was someone who gave equal importance and time to everyone. And that was the reason she didn't get free time at all handling everyone and everything.

On the other hand there was Eunseo. who was on the 2nd highest rank in the company, Who was referred as the second boss.... pigging in with her best friend at the food court.

"oh my Gawd this one's so damn good try this." Eunseo said taking a some of Gukbap as she took the chopstick near Tae's lips and he accepted it happily.

Tae nodded twice widening his eyes. "oh my, I'm gonna get this one." he said and ran to the buffet.

The time was going smoothly. Everyone was happy and enjoying the grand function. But who could say how much time the happiness would long.

A lady walked towards Eunseo and Tae. "mam, sir Ms. Ella is calling you."

"ok we're coming." Eunseo said as she ate the last bite and left with Tae following the lady.

"oh Mr. Ahn, this is my sister Yoon Eunseo." Ella said as soon as Eunsei and Tae approached them. Eunseo smiled and bowed formally. "and this is Kim Taehyung. My most trusted employee. He's just like my brother." Tae also bowed with a smile.

"nice to meet you miss Eunseo and mister Taehyung." Ahn said.

"Nice to meet you too sir." They both replied.

A ringtone was heard from Tae's pocket. "excuse me" he said and went to a little distance to attend the call.
"Hello?........ Huh?....... Why are you here and how do you know that I am here?" he frustratedly pulled the phone.

Eunseo looked at his frowning face and walked towards him excusing herself." is everything okay Tae?" she asked approaching him.

"I don't know. I got a call from TaeHyo. She said she's outside in the parking lot and wants to meet me." the frown never left his face. 

"no it wasn't. She even called 

"are you gonna go their?"

"I think so. What if it's important?"

"I'll go too."

"no stay here I'm coming back right away"

"an-"

"stay here I'm coming back" he said and walked out of the big hall.

Eunseo was going to go behind just when she was called by Ella.

"Eunseo come here." she said as Eunseo went to her.

'Another guest, again the same introduction. Why do I have to be here? I should go behind Tae.'

"Ms. Eunseo? Are you okay?" the guest they were talking with asked seeing her restless face.

"yeah, yeah I'm ok. Uh please excuse me." she said and turned to go just when she was held back by Ella.

"everything's ok right?" Ella asked with a tensed face.

"yeah, I have to go to Taehyung I'll talk to you later." she said hurried towards the parking.

Her phone rang. "hello?" Eunseo spoke to the unknown number picking it up.

''we have Taehyung. If you want him alive go to the backside of the building." a girl's voice was heard.

Time stopped for her. The whole corridor was empty. Only her breathing was heard.

"n-no this can't be. I c-can't lose him." she said to her self before running towards the exit.

"oh look whom we have here." a girl with black mask and cap said as Eunseo's eyes shifted to her. Then at the figure lying on the ground. Her eyes widened.

"Taehyung-ah" she whispered.

"woah? Why don't you pay attention to me?" she said as Eunseo looked at her with fired eyes.

"Who. Are. You? Why are you doing this?" she asked calmly.

"You'll get to know who I am later. For now you have to do as we say or else you and this man both will die." she said as she took out a gun from her pocket and pointed it towards Taehyung.

"what the fuck are you trying to do? I don't even know you." she screamed seeing her best friend being pointed with a gun.

"Shhh don't scream. You don't have to know me. I know you and that's it. You gotta do everything I say thus I might spare your life." she said now pointing the gun towards Eunseo.

"b-but what did he do? Why do you have to do this to him?" Eunseo said almost tearing up.

"because he's close to you and your family. He's a great token." she said with a straight face. "now, do as we say." was all Eunseo heard before she felt a sharp stinging pain behind her head as everything blacked out.

"good job, my daughter. I appreciate your work. I'll grant one wish of yours as a gift." Mr. Kang said looking at the two unconscious people infront tied up on chairs.

The door opened revealing YeoJun. "I told you, you can count on me." He said with a smirk as Mr. Kang understood what he's talking about. His lips curved up to a satisfied smile. YeoJun looked out of the door as he nodded his head motioning someone to come in. Two men came in with Jimin on their shoulders. "tie him up." he said as the men made the unconscious Jimin sit on the chair.

"this was just epic! We got both together. Woah!" Mr. Kang said excited.

"who's that boy?" YeoJun asked pointing at Taehyung.

"Kim Taehyung. His and Yoon Ella's family are really close. They are like a family basically. He was the only one right now with whom I could lure Y/N." SuHee explained staring at Taehyung. "what about Jeon Jungkook? Didn't you find him?" she asked averting her gaze to YeoJun.

"I did but it wasn't possible cause Kim Namjoon was with him. There was also a man with Park Jimin. It was really hard to sneak in there." YeoJun said.

A little groan was heard as everyone looked at the direction of the sound. Eunseo opened her eyes and blinked twice.

" aah Miss Yoon Eunseo. You're up." Minyeong spoke in a sweet voice which was actually not.

Y/N looked beside and saw Taehyung tied up on a chair like her. She saw another unconscious guy at a little distance who was being tied up.

She looked back at SuHee and the guy behind her. But what made her shocked was not them. It was the man just beside them. The Middle aged man who just collaborated with them a while ago.

"Mr. Kang?" she whispered but the others could hear her in that silent basement.

"yes. It's Mr. Kang.. Miss Eunseo I thought you were clever but you didn't seem to understand my movements at all. Huh what a shame." he scoffed.

"why are we here. What are you trying to do." Eunseo said her voice trembled yet she tried to stay confident.

"you have to do as we say or else we'll kill the both of you." Mr. Kang said walking towards Eunseo . He laughed evilly. "kill your sister and hand your company to us."

"what !?"

"you heard it."

"why are you doing this."

"duh! your company is the second richest company in the country. If I get that I'll become richy-rich. Your sister is the one for whom I'm stuck here in this position. After your parents died I thought I'll finally be able to get your property and business but those bitches already made a contract of you and your sister being the owner of your company after them. Finally now I've gotten the scope I can't waste it so do as I say or else you won't be able to bear the consequence."

"how dare you curse my parents you fucking bastard." Eunseo said gritting her teeth and all she got was a hard slap on her right cheek. It was from SuHee.

"aren't you cursing my parent now?" She said bending down to her level.

"stay out of it you bitch. I'm only cursing him because he should be cursed." she said anger filled in her eyes and voice and gained another tight slap.

"the bitch is you."

"stop it! You dare lay your filthy hand oh her and I'll cut it into pieces!" A deep angry voice was heard as they turned their gaze towards it. It was Taehyung struggling to free himself.

"oh my God. Look who's saying. So how are you gonna cut my hands when yours are still tied up my love?" SuHee said dramatically.

"I'm not your fucking love you idiot bitch." she said and felt a stinging pain on his left cheek.

"respect" it was YeoJun.

"am I not your love too Taehyungah?" SuHee said as she stopped infront of Tae.

Taehyung stayed silent his lips parted seeing the lattar lady's face after she removed her mask.

"T-TaeHyo..."

"what?" Eunseo muttered.

"uhuh. It's Kang SuHee." SuHee replied with a smile.

"I trusted you." Taehyung said as tears started gathering in the corner of his eyes.

"poor man. You shouldn't be so fool."MinYeong mocked. "whatever let's get to the point. So? Ms. Eunseo are you with us?"

"never in my life!"

Mr. Kang just chuckled and shook his head slightly at YeoJun. YeoJun nodded and slapped Taehyung again.

"if you don't, I'll have to kill another person right here and make my basement dirty."

"she will never do this she's not a heartless jerk like you." Taehyung said only to gain another slap from YeoJun.

"oh see who's talking about heart. If you were hearty why didn't you defend your brother back then? Why didn't you save him when he was blamed for being a murderer?"

"my brother was not a murderer what the fuck are you talking about!" even if he didn't know his brother he still believed his brother was a good person.

"seems like you really don't remember. I'm asking you again. Be with us so you can live or else you'll lose each other."

They stayed silent until Taehyung started groaning again. YeoJun was hitting him with a rod.

"leave him I say!" Eunseo said as He stopped hitting him.

"so are you with us?" SuHee asked.

Eunseo didn't reply.

YeoJun again started beating Taehyung.

"Stop it please." Eunseo said as she finally bursted into tears.

"it won't work like this." Mr. Kang said as he raised his hand to stop YeoJun.

YeoJun stopped and breathed heavily.

"we'll come back later. I hope you'll take your decision until then." Mr. Kang said and left the room with his two minions behind him.

Eunseo sobbed.

"don't give up Eunseo. There's always a way out. We'll surely get out of this place. Don't lose hope." the bruised Taehyung said but Eunseo didn't stop crying. "I didn't expect TaeHyo to be a betrayer." he said as he looked up at the ceiling.

The room went silent and only the little sobs of Eunseo coud be heard.

Sorry for late update but I wrote the double of normal this time :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 31.4K 120
You're currently in jail for the attempted murder of BTS's Kim Seokjin and have quickly become South Korea's #1 public enemy. Every day is hell as y...
4.1K 263 20
"you have two options! One let him go so we will help him to pursue his dreams and he will have great future and he will have our money! Option two k...
18.5K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" โ˜†. โ˜†. โ˜†. K...
3.2K 208 18
He's gullible and naive, easy to deceived He's once a water conqueror, now water is his conqueror He's too sweet, too kind for this world He's an alc...