❀Thìs ís Hèll❀ Fizzarolli x R...

By jessicaDragonic

If y'all read the first boom. You know what this story and Y/n is all about :) Enjoy my readers! Because I am... More

Before i begin
Im Fizzarolli (past)
You... Remembered...? (Past)
Happy birthday dear Brother!
No one. And i mean NO ONE messes with MY brother...
It's nice to see you again... pt1 AU (past)
My tiktok accounts!!!
It's nice to see you again... pt2 AU (past)
It's nice to see you again... pt3 AU (past)
Your POV: (past)
My days in Ozzies (past)
Flowers in my bag?(past)
I know i could count on you.. AU (Past)
Western Energy/Another ending
OBJECTION!!! (Trend)
News!!!
A new story will be made soon!!!
Awkward Moment for Fizz (Past) (4th wall pt1)
Q&A
Q&A pt1
Oops...
Q&A pt2
Q&A pt3
Q&A pt4

MAMMON'S MAGNIFICENT MUSICAL MID SEASON SPECIAL Part 1 (Past)

1.1K 17 21
By jessicaDragonic

We were at the Greed Ring at one of Mammon's concerts or whatever...

"Alright, folks! Give it up for the king of all things GREEEEN!!!"

Everyone was cheering, waiting for what is about to happen next!

"Hell's number one clown! The money-maker himself!"

"The sin you all loooove most:"

Young Fizzarolli, Y/n and Blitz/o/ stand in the crowd.

"MAMMON, KING OF GREED!!!"

"Heya, implings!!! How're you little (HONK) doing tonight? I hope you're ready for the best fucking show you will ever see in your shit lives!"

Everyone cheered his name, as the young trio yells "YEAH!"

"Right. I got tons of really fuckin' cool shit for 're tonight, but first... How many of you worthless bitches wanna be big clowns like me someday?"

Fizzarolli and Vlitzo yell:
"I do, I do!"
"Me, me, me, me, ME!!!"
As young Y/n just shrugged, not really into the circus bullshit. She already has her life figured out!

"Well, I'm happy to announce that I will be starting up a new, yearly CLOWN PAGEANT! You know-. Like one'a them fucked up beauty contests. But for clowns, So it's better!"

"How is that-" Y/n asks confused until see saw Fizz's happy face. She shuts up smiling.

"Just for all you aspiring, clown kids out there! A new chance to work with me! Mammon!" Y/n and Blitz winced at that as Mammon continued. "And be the new face of my clown-ish brand! I can't wait to see all the new talent I can exploi- u-um... Fuck. Wait, I mean enjoy! Uh, watching me grow my empire! Also, if your a chick, maybe give up on your dreams now. 'Cause I'm not gonna lie:Women just ain't funny"

Y/n got annoyed at this. She pointed a middle finger at Mammon, hoping he would see, but he didn't cuz HIS BODY IS TWICE AS SIZE OF HIS FUCKING HEAD!!!

"ANYWAY! My plan is to find the new face of my brand, YEAH! So they gotta bring the good shit! The winner will get to be like the son I never had, and I'll be like the stepdad that will love you when it's convenient!"

Y/n got mad. "Okay, this guy is sketchy as fuck. Now, I ain't excited for my dad's overlord party next Friday..."
"You get to meet Mammon?! You hit the jackpot, Y/n!" "No, I didn't, Fizz. My dad-"

Y/n was caught off guard as Mammon continued his speech. "You might be a lunchbox, an action figure, Saturday morning cartoon. Hell, I might even make a sex robot of ya! I don't know! I mean, if we'll make money, sure. But it's not weird. Your weird, you sick fuck!" Mammon points at a random kid. This guy was fucked up!

"And if you say it's exploilitation, fuck you!!! It's not exploilitation! If you think that then your a dickhead. Anyway, CLOWNS!!!" Everyone then started cheering. Y/n wished she wouldn't be a wild killer machine when she's older... (Wish not granted)

After the show, the trio got out of the place and saw a good crying. Y/n went over and asked. "Hey, there, little guy. Where are your parents?" The little boy just looked at her in curiousity. "Hello? It's quite rude not to say something back, little boy" The kid pointed at his ears. Y/n immediately apologized.

"O-Oh, I'm so sorry..." Y/n did sign language. 'Where are your parents'. The kid did sign language pack. 'I don't know. Can you help me, Ms?' Y/n nodded her head and gave the kid a thumbs up. She took the kids arm and asked where is his address. The kid tells it in sign language. (Obviously) and they walk.

"Wow, N/n. Since when did you know sign language. Mind teaching me?"
"Sure, Fizz! I don't mind!" "Alright, I'm gonna say it. That was too many clowns..." "Yeah... I gotta agree with Blitz here..."

"I have to win that pageant someday! Can you imagine how amazing it would be to get to work with him?"
"What's the point, Fizz? Your already the star of you and Blitz's circus. Why do you need to work with. Him... So many people know you already, I don't need more fans, do you want people banging on your doorstep, or some shit?" Y/n asked sarcastically.

"It's not about that, N/n... It's getting to work with my idol! I just love that he's giving someone new the chan-"
"Hold on, Fizz. You know he's the sin of greed, right? Giving is the apposite of Greed. He's probably using this as an advantage" "But he's an inspiration!"

Fizz's eyes light up, as I look down at the floor unsure. "He is... Something..."
"Yeah, I don't know, was it worth all of our savings just to have him put on an over-hyped commercial, and then bitch about taxes, and then assault-" "Okay, shut up, Blitz, we know what happened"

Fizz laughed. "It was so worth it, though! Blitzo, Y/n, do you think I could win if I worked really hard?"
"Well, no-" Y/n nudged his shoulder. "Blitzo! I think... If anyone is gonna be a star, or, new clown face on everything. It'll be you, Fizz!"

Y/n smiled and Fizz blushed. "Y-Yeah... Thankyou... Y/n..." They both stared at each other. "You both are adorable-"

"SHUT UP, BLITZO!!!"

They then heard a yell... "Holy shit, you're Fizzarolli! Oh MAN! Your stuff is great!!!" "Oh, a fan of yours, Fizz"
"Oh- hey there. Thankyou I appreciate that..." Fizz seemed nervous.

Y/n POV:

We all walked away, but that crazy ass fan followed Fizz. I'm getting jealous... WAIT- UGH- GET A GRIP,
Y/N ARS GOETIA!!!

"Woah- oh- okay..." Me and Blitz got a bit mad. "After seeing your shows, I wanted to get into clown performing, too! I'm really good!!!"

Y/n rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Fizz chuckled nervously. And Blitz yelled. "Hey, aren't you that creep who's always trying to sniff around our dressing rooms?" That caught my attention. "Wait- WHAT-" I yelled mad. And... *cough* jealous...

Fizz was about to talk to the guy untill he backed away after hearing that. I have the best idea for a duo performance between us, that should spice up your act!" "Wait, hold on a sec-" Y/n yelled. But he clearly ignored her... "Picture this: We start it like a romantic, ballroom dance or a-"

"AY, WEIRD DICKHEAD, FUCK OFF!!!"
Y/n yelled. Blitz held her back. Though, he wanted her to fight him, but no. Fizz might or will get upset...

But that fuck face, pulled Fizz closer to him! "I was talking to the clown, asshole! I'm sorry Fizzie. I'm not normally so aggressive, I promise! I've just waited my whole life for an opportunity like this! With your fame, and my raw, undiscovered talent, I know we can-"

"HANDS OFF MY CRUSH, YOU FUCKED UP, BITCH!!! NOW, PISS OFF!!!" I wanted to beat this guy up, but I knew I might scare Fizz and Blitz if I showed my true form... I got closer to them.

The guy ignored me again and asked Fizz. "Fizz! You don't want me to leave, right? Tell her you don't want me to go!" "I- uhm- s-sorry... I-I... Kinda like someone else... And I was hoping to share a future with her..." "But I'm your soulmate! A simple crush is worthless if it ain't me! She's probably some ugly ass girl with glasses!"
I didn't hear a thing, but Blitz surely did. He looked at me. I had glasses.

OH, FIZZ GOT MAD! And pulled his arm away. "We have to go now. Saying weird creepy things about me is not cool. But saying that about the girl I like? That's bullshit! She's a beautiful, smart girl! Someone more pretty and intelligent than you! And she's adorable! Also, she's the only one who gets to call me that..."

Fizz walked away with Blitz and me. I didn't hear anything because I just wanted to punch that guy in the face!
They guy then went dramatic. "EUGH! FIIIZZ! FIZZAROLLI!!!" Fizz looked back and glared. He kept walking. "FINE! FUCK YOU! YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME YOU ELITIST, PRICK?"

"YOUR ACT'S FUCKING TRASH ANYWAYS!" "FUCK YOU, YOU CREEP!!!" Y/n yelled. "You okay, Fizz? Your fans are... Something else..."
"What if my acts are trash? What if I'm not good enough?" "FIZZAROLLI!! Don't say that! Your acts are amazing! And you are good enough!!!"

I made a spell and blasted it at the creep. It didn't kill him, but he got knocked out. I'm, banned from killing people for a month... Thanks dad!!!

"Thanks, Y/n. But... I have to be perfect..." "Really?" "I'll just have to keep practicing, and someday, maybe, I'll be good enough for Y/- ugh... Mammon!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 9.9K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
124K 5.8K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
46.2K 2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
280K 10.7K 44
#1 forcedrelationship- Fri, 24 May (2024) #3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed...