Underneath The Stars (A One D...

Από himawari_belle

Samantha, a 20 year old, gets saved by the one person she never thought she would be saved by. Zayn Malik. Wi... Περισσότερα

Underneath The Stars (A Zayn Malik Fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter Three, The Hangout
Trouble! Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Good Girl Gone Bad
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 9

152 5 0
Από himawari_belle

Harry's POV

"Niall, can I ask you something?" I said while walking back to the waiting room.

"Sure mate." He said.

"What did Samantha mean by saying she was going back to being the 'bad girl'?" I asked.

"She said that?" He asked back.

"Yea." I said.

"I don't know we will just have to wait and see." He said.

"Oh joy." I mumbled.

"Yea." He said back.

Zayn's POV

I finally arrived at the flower shop. I quickly paid the driver and went inside. I don't know her favorite flower, but I will get her some. I saw these beautiful blue flowers, the color of her eyes. I quickly picked them and paid. I then went to a jewelry shop next door and went in. I figured I would get her a necklace. I went to a lit box full of necklaces. I wanted to get her, her birth stone, but I didn't know what it was. I pulled out my phone and texted Niall.

Me: Hey Niall can you ask Samantha when she was born. I am getting her something special.

Niall: Yea. Sure thing, and where are you? We came out into the waiting room and only saw Liam and Louis.

Me: I wanted to get her something for all this trouble.

Niall: Awww.... Zaynie pooh has a fancy for Samantha.. ;)

Me: Shut your leprechaun mouth and text me back when you find out when she was born.

Niall: Fine. But you are going to pay.

Me: And that is?

Niall: Buy me some food.

Me: Fine.

Niall's POV

I was walking back to Sam's room and texting Zayn. I went into her room.

"Knock knock!" I yelled.

"Hello Niall!" She said.

"I need to ask you something." I said.

"That is?" She asked,

"When you were born."  I said giggling at the fact of such a random question.

"Umm...okay. It is September 21, 1996." She said.

"Okay! Thanks!" I said.

"Oh! Before I walk out, Zayn is bringing some food for all of us." I said.

"Ugh...fine...I guess I can't ignore him forever." She huffed.

"Nope!" I said popping the 'p'.

I walked out, to go back to he waiting room. I quickly texted Zayn back.

Me: She said September 21, 1996.

Zayn: Really?! That's the sapphire birthstone. The most beautiful one. She is so lucky. The birthstone matches her perfectly.

Me: I know!

Zayn: Okay, thanks Niall, I will be back soon.

Me: Okay.

Zayn's POV

I looked back down at the box and started to look for the sapphire section. I still can't believe her birthstone is a sapphire. It matches her perfectly. It's the same color as her eyes. Beautiful. I looked down at all the sapphire necklaces. But one really caught my eye. It was a heart, with her birthstone on it, and then on the back it said 'forever'. I loved it. I quickly told the man I wanted that one, and I paid for it. It was expensive, but totally worth it! I went back outside to catch a taxi. I waved down a taxi. I got in and told the driver to go to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital a couple minutes later. Oh crap! I forgot about the food. "Driver, I am so sorry, I forgot all about th food I need to get, could you please drive to McDonalds?" I asked.

"Of course, my good man." He said.

"Thank you so much!" I said.

"No problem." He said.

We went to the McDonalds around the corner. And I got six chicken nugget boxes, six medium fries, and six drinks. We got all the food, and drove back to the hospital. I had quickly got out and paid the driver $50 for all the trouble. I went inside with four bags in my hand. I saw Niall and asked him for help. I gave him the food and told him to wait here, and to not eat anything. I told him I would be right back. I quickly came into the familiar hallway and found room 202. I took a deep breath and walked in.

Sam's POV

My phone was ringing. It was my mother. She asked what was going on and I told her I had fallen and that I was with the boys. She told me she was coming to the hospital now. I sighed and told her I loved her and hung up.

I saw Zayn walk in holding these beautiful blue flowers. He came in and sat down on my bed.

"Samantha, I wanted to make it up to you, for leaving last night, and not keeping my promise. I should have kept my promise. I can't promise you that I won't leave you again. But I can promise the next time I will think before I do. I bought you some flowers and a surprise. I know you hate me and you are mad at me, but please forgive me." He said.

I started to cry some happy tears. "Zayn, I am not mad at you, and I don't hate you." I said.

"Okay, good. Thanks for understanding." He said.

I sniffed the flowers they had a very sweet smell to it. "They smell really good!" I screamed.

"They better!" He giggled a little. "Now close your eyes and lift your head." He said.

"Lift my head?" I asked.

"Yes, lift your head." He said.

"Okay.." I said awkwardly. I closed my eyes and lifted my head and felt his cool hands wrap something around my neck.

"Okay, open." He said. I opened my eyes.  I looked down at the beautiful pendant. It was a heart with my birthstone. How did he know my birthstone? Oh... I feel stupid. That's why Niall asked when I was born. I turned the pendant around to see the words 'forever' written on it.

"Forever?" I questioned.

"When your down, and alone, you can look down at this pendant and know that I will be here forever." He said.

I stopped looking at the pendant and stared into his eyes. "Thank you, Zayn." I said.

I quickly gave him a hug and a kiss on his forehead. "Your welcome". He said.

We just sat there, until Zayn finally laid down beside me and cuddled me up. He was so warm.

"Hey, I am going to go get the others so we can eat." He said.

"Okay." I said not wanting him to move.

He got up and walked out. A few minutes later I saw Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry, and Zayn, all walk in with McDonalds. Zayn came back and sat on my bed, and I sat up.

"I didn't know what your favorite drink was, so I got you a Dr. Pepper."  Zayn said.

"Dude, that's my favorite drink!" I yelled.

He laughed. "Mine too!" He said.

"Well looks like we are both doctors then!" I said winking at him.

"Yep." He said blushing. Wait...Zayn Malik did not just blush. Did he? Anyways, we all just sat in there eating and talking about random things. We went form talking about my pet guinea pig to comics. Then the nurse came in.

"Ms. Brook?" She asked.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"We are going to take you for x-rays now. The doctor said if you can walk fine without stumbling to the x-ray room, you are free to go." She said.

"Oh goody! I can do this!" I said confidently.

"Alright, well let's see." She said.

I got up and walked towards her. It hurt a little bit. But not as much. We walked down to the x-ray room. And surprisingly, it didn't hurt to walk after all.

"Ms. Brook, you did amazing. You sure are very strong." She said walking into the x-ray room.

"Please, call me Sam. And thank you!" I said.

I got my x-rays done and we headed back to the room with the boys. My mom was in there. 

"Oh sweetie! You didn't tell me these handsome boys were famous! Also How are you doing?" My mom asked. 

"I'm doing fine mom." I sighed at her embarrassment. 

"How did it go?" Harry asked.

"Amazing, now leave so I can change into my regular clothes." I said winking at him.

"Unless Harry wants to stay." I said winking again.

"Don't answer that!" Zayn said nudging Harry.

This bad girl thing is working on him very well. They all left. And I quickly put on some clothes that the boys brought back from their place. The nurse came back in and said my x-rays were normal and its just that my arms are swollen. I came out of the room, and we headed to the check out desk. My mom checked me out and got into the car and went back to the boys' flat. My mom gave me a kiss on the cheek before I left and said she had to go on a business trip for a few weeks and that she will keep in touch. We went inside and we checked the time. It was only 3:00. I went upstairs into the guest bedroom. I needed some time alone.

"Hey guys, I am going up to the guest bedroom, if you need me, I will be in there." I stated going up the stairs.

"Okay!" They all said.

I went upstairs and sat down on the bed. I had taken out my sketch pad and pencil. I then grabbed the computer chair and sat by the window. I drew my view. My view was on the second floor. But the guest room was in the back of the flat. So I drew the backyard. It had this tree. I drew the tree and put some oranges and yellows. I then drew a tire swing attached to the tree limb. And I figure I was done. I finished it off by brushing some of the leaves on the tree with a little bit of water.

"Nice picture." I heard a husky voice say in my ear. I could tell it was Harry. I quickly turned the picture around, not wanting him to see the picture.

"What do you want?" I asked, but it came out more as a statement.

"To see what you were doing." He said again.

"I was drawing." I said turning around and standing up to face him.

 "I can see that." He said. I walked closer to him trapping him in the corner.

"So then why did you ask?" I said.

"I don't know. But, me and the boys wanted to know if you wanted to come join us for a movie night." He said winking at me. Gosh I hate him. He is such a flirt. I know he wants me. But I don't like him like that. I am falling for Zayn. I think. But I am not sure yet. I mean I have a huge crush on him, but I don't know if I love him or not yet.

"Sure, and Harry?" I asked backing away.

"Yea?" He asked back.

"Remember when I said I was changing into a bad girl?" I asked.

"Yea?" He said.

"Don't take the things I do serious. I am practicing to be let back into...something." I paused remembering that he can't know.

"Oh okay, and into what?" He asked.

"Nothing. Let's go downstairs to watch some movies shall we?" I said.

"Sure." He said. We walked downstairs and everyone was sitting down already. I have a huge crush on Zayn. But I am so afraid he will hurt me like...Jacob. I figured I would set my thoughts aside and sit beside my crush. I went to the long couch and sat next to Zayn.

"Is it okay, if I sit here with you?" I asked.

"Of course love!" He said.

I sat down beside him and waited for Liam to put in the first movie. He put in The Notebook. I don't particularly like this love story. Like you and I both know that this shit doesn't happen in real life. It is all a fairytale. I love Beauty And The Beast. It teaches that anyone can fall in love. It makes me feel that I can be the ugliest person on this planet but am still confident about being a 'beast'. I love a lot of movies. Like The Nightmare Before Christmas, Shreck, Titanic, Beauty And The Beast, The Spongebob Squarepants Movie, Taken, Taken 2, Monsters Inc., Pirates Of The Carribean, Finding Nemo, Up, Bambi, Dumbo, The Hunchback Of Notre Dame, and any scary movies. But most of all The Wizard Of Oz. Anyways, I didn't pay much attention to the movie. I kind of dosed in and out. During the middle of the movie, I felt someones arm go around my shoulder. I looked who it was connected to and it was Zayn. I responded and cuddled with him on the couch. He kept looking at me. I don't know why, but he did.

Zayn's POV

We were cuddling on the couch. It was amazing. It felt like she needed to be in my arms. I think I love her. If only she could be mine. After The Notebook we put in Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked Sam.

"Are you kidding! I have seen this movie a thousand times and still love it!" She said.

"Oh okay." I said.

"Why? Is Bradford Bad Boi scared?" She asked poking my cheeks.

I blushed hard.

"No...I just was making sure you weren't scared." I said.

"Okay, well if you get scared, I am right here." She said.

"Yea...yea..." I said back.

The movie started and, at some parts I could tell Sam got really stiff. But she was enjoying it. It ended and we put in another scary movie. We put in The Exorcist. I saw Sam look at the CD they were putting in the DVD player and she stiffened up.

"Hun, you okay?" I asked.

"Huh?" She asked.

"I said are you okay?" I said again.

"Yea...I am fine." She said.

Sam's POV

I can't believe we are watching The Exorcist. I hate this movie. It's too scary. I mean it's just that it brings back bad memories for me. Really bad.

"Sam, you are lying. What's wrong?" Zayn asked again.

I can't tell him the truth. But I should. No I shouldn't.

"Nothing, it's just... that... it brings back bad memories." I said. Why did I say that! Ugh...kill me now.

"Oh okay, well um, would you like to play a game instead?" He asked.

"Sure." She said.

"Okay, I will tell everyone." I whispered back. The movie started to play. And I didn't like it one bit.

"Come here. Close your eyes." I heard Zayn say before he buried me into his chest and covered my ears.

He took his hands off my ears. "It's okay, I told them that I was scared of it, and that, I would get nightmares." He whispered.

"Awww... Zayn, you didn't have to lie for me." I said.

"It's fine." He said.

"Okay." I said back.

"Alright, who wants to play Truth or Dare?!" I heard Louis scream.

I heard everyone say "ME" really loudly. Including myself. We all gathered on the floor in a circle. Zayn sat across from me, and Harry sat beside me. Great. I thought to myself. I don't like Harry. He's too much of a flirt with me.

"Before we start, if you don't tell the truth or don't do a dare, you will have to sleep outside." Louis said.

"Okay I will go first." Harry said. "Zayn, Truth Or Dare?"

"Truth." Zayn said.

"Okay, how many girlfriends have you had?" Harry asked,

"Fifteen." He stated. Dang. That's a lot. I only have had one. 

"Dang." Harry said.

"Okay, my turn. Samantha, Truth Or Dare?" He asked me. Awww man.

"Truth." I said. Zayn just stared and grinned like a maniac.

"Tell us about your past life." He said.  Oh great. Well I knew this was going to come. I mean I did tell Niall I would tell all of them at the same time. Plus everyone is here...so...I guess I will. I gave a glance at Niall. He mouthed the words "You can do it". I smiled at that. I sigh.

"Okay. Fine." I said.

"Seriously?" Zayn asked.

"Seriously. Now don't say a word until I finish okay you guys?" I asked.

They all nodded. Okay Samantha, 'you can do this' I repeat to myself in my head. I look down at the ground.

"It all started when I was born. Wonderful parents, I was spoiled, but not spoiled rotten. I was a very good kid. Then in second grade I started to get bullied. It was awful. Then in fifth grade I got diagnosed with depression and OCD, and I still have it. I took medicine for my depression and my OCD, but it seems like it didn't help much. My parents were always there for me until I got to middle school. Middle school was the worst. My parents fought a lot. My dad use... to..." I choke out "...abuse me." "I remember the first time he did. I came home and told my dad that people were bullying me again. He then started to say things like 'you deserved it' and didn't care then he punched me and kicked me. He acted fake towards my mom. I never told my mom that I got abused by him. I couldn't possible hurt her. He cheated on my mom. And my mom found out and they got a divorce.  He always went to the bar. He always got drunk when he was mad. That's why Zayn, I got upset when you went to the bar, because it reminded me of my father. Anyways, I then found my best friend. She was my sister. We both were there for each other. She even saved me one time...from...suicide. My Freshmen year I found my ex boyfriend. He was so sweet and caring at first and then he turned into this abusive monster that I somehow still loved. I still miss him a lot. I still love him. His name is Jacob Rollings.  He made me cut myself for the first time. He just kept stomping all over me. My bullying problems got worse. I started to get jumped, stolen things, rude e-mails, Facebook posts, everything. It continued and I still searched help through Jacob. But he was never there. Some days he would be really sweet and text me things saying I am beautiful and stuff. But that was rare. This year he got suspended for a while for bringing weed to school. He should be coming back some time soon. I still think he will come back for me. I think when he comes back to school he is going to fall in love with me again. And, I love him still, but I can't get hurt again. Anyways, back to life, at the end of 11th grade, my father got arrested for trying to murder the next door neighbors. I was with my dad that summer right after my parents divorced that year. It was my fault he said. He told me that I shouldn't have made him mad. And he started screaming names at me when he got taken away. His last words to me were "I will find you after this, and I will get you." He is still on trial. He was guilty on his first trial, but they found a new suspect. His trial is going to be next month, November, 1st. I know he will act fake. He will be not guilty. And that poor person will have to go to jail for something he/she didn't do. What if he finds me? My mom got full custody of me. See, my father still had half custody of me then. So I had to see him every weekend, and during the summer. It was awful, but it wasn't too bad because every summer my sister/best friend would visit me during the summer and live there with me. So my dad didn't abuse me in front of her. But when he did, it would be when she was in the shower or something. I forgot to mention her name, her name is Alayna. She would always clean me up after he beat me up. I miss her the most. She is my sister, we talk all the time still. We even Skype. And that is pretty much my life." I said ending in silence and soft sobs.

"Oh my god..." Louis started.

"We are all so sorry." Liam said.

Everyone shook their head.

"It's all good." I said lifting my head up.

Zayn is just staring at me contently. We both locked eyes. His brown eyes, are deep with anger and sincerity. I can see right through him. He then spoke up.

"Hey, I am sorry for asking, but at least we can help you now. And your father won't find you. Where did he move to?" He asked.

"He lives in Liverpool." I said.

"Oh.. well... we will keep you safe. He won't be able to hurt you know more. Right guys?" Zayn asked. Everyone nodded.

He then gave me a hug.

"Let's go back to Truth Or Dare, shall we?" I say trying to brighten up the mood.

"We shall!" Everyone said.

"Okay, Zayn, Truth Or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare." He said.

"Okay, I dare you to...kiss Louis and take a picture of you guys kissing and post it on twitter." I said.

"Eww no way! I am out! I am sleeping outside." He said.

"Okay!" I said.

"One for the outdoors!" Louis said.

"Yea... yea..." Zayn huffed.

"Okay, Sam, Truth Or Dare?" Zayn asked me again.

"Why not pick someone else?" I asked. "But, dare." I scoffed.

He rolled his eyes. "Okay, I dare you to let me take a picture of you, and post it on twitter, and tag you in it." He said.

"No way. I am one for outside!" I said.

"Two for the outside!" Louis shouted again.

Truth Or Dare went on until about 10:00 p.m. I yawned.

"You guys I am tired I think I am going to hit the sack." I said.

"Okay, be right back!" Louis yelled, running upstairs. He came back with a tent. He then put it outside of the flat that is ALL theirs, and put blankets and pillows inside.

"Okay now you two behave!" Louis said coming back and pointing to me and Zayn. Suddenly I feel like Zayn did this on purpose. He knew I wouldn't let him take a picture of me. Me and him walked outside and into the tent. We went under the blankets and laid down. I took out my iPhone and put some music on. I set my alarm for school, and went to bed. I took one ear phone out.

"Goodnight Zayn." I said.

"Goodnight, love. He said back.

"I love you." I said. Wait what?! Did I just say those three little words? No! I can't be falling in love again.

"Love you too." He said back. Wait he said that back? Okay...Sam... calm down and go to sleep.

He fell asleep. But I couldn't. I felt so guilty for not telling them that I went into this bad girl stage a while back.  And how I am asking to be in the group again. Oh well, maybe this is good for me. Maybe being a bad girl won't be so bad as I thought it would be. I just haven't been it in two years.  I fell asleep.

Hey guys, so what do you think? Do you think Samantha will become a bad girl again? Or will she regret it?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...
17.4K 226 25
Jasmine is a 17 year old with the best friend she could ask for. Her job leads her to meet One Direction!!!! but what will happen when her ex comes...
13.5K 1K 94
This story follows the life of a dark soul at least that what she thinks ,she's Rola Naggar a 16 years old girl who faces a hard life , love included...
3.8K 57 33
Sam Malik, only 18. she just finished collage and comes to move in with zayn and the boys. and soon after the move in nialls falling for her. but wha...