Loving You.

By _rayy4

welcome valued customer, happy reading! More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

6.

987 77 58
By _rayy4

"Well where the hell is Crys, she should've been here by now" Bria stated as she grabbed her phone, excusing herself and calling Crystal.

"hey B what's up?" Crystal staid when she answered. "girl where you at?" "i'm on my way girl why you rushing me?" "dad just talked to Trey. what about? i don't know. it was weird"

"oh so Devale is there?" Crystal asked

"girl get your ass here shit"

"aright im down the street. tell my man i love him"

They both laughed, disconnect the call and Bria goes back to join everyone else.

"where is mama Sal? is she coming?" Bria asked

"yea she's on her way, she had to make a stop" Trey said

"excuse me yall ill be back i forgot my phone in the car" Devale said before walking outside. He unlocked his car and retrieved his phone that was in the cup holder. While he was closing his door he saw Crystal pull up and smiled at her. Devale locked his car and went to her car to open the door for her.

"What's up?" Devale said with a slight smile.

"Hey, thank you" Crystal said standing up out of the car. She had on a royal blue t shirt, light washed ripped jeans, and some royal blue shoes.

"no problem, you look good." Devale complimented as he closed the door, scanning her body. He thought she looked good in anything so he knew she'd look amazing naked.

"thank you i can say the same for you" Crystal walked toward the front door and Devale just watched the way her ass was moving in those jeans.

she looked back at him still in the same spot, "you gonna come in?"

"yea i'm coming" He began walking towards her. She loved everything about the way he walked if you get what she's putting down.

They walk in the house and Crystal says hey to everyone. Everyone gets themselves something to snack on and the men go outside while the women were inside. It was football season so they had the games on a TV outside and the one in the living room.

Crystal looked outside to where the men were going and saw Kairen shooting on the basketball hoop and grew concerned so she went outside to confront him.

"Kairen Amani Hayslett" Crystal said. Devale heard her and quickly went up to her stopping her from ruining the boys fun.

"Crystal" Devale said putting a arm in front of her stopping her in her tracks

"Why is he up on his foot Devale? if anything he should be resting it right now. he might get hurt again the fuck?!"

"can you calm down please?"

"calm down? nigga please. Kair-" Crystal began walking again but was cut off by Devale pulling her to him and making her look into his eyes.

"will you listen to me? damn"

"what Devale?" Crystal said rolling her eyes

"look the swelling has gone down a lot. I did some treatment on it and it's helping. He says it doesn't hurt anymore."

"that doesn't matter he coul-"

"aye quit interrupting me" Devale said in a stern tone. "i'm sorry" Crysta apologized

"he's been upset with himself because he couldn't do the one thing he loved. he's been doing all the right things all weekend, so yes i let him shoot and that's it. i want my boy to be happy and he's not going to get hurt again. and if you want to be mad at someone be mad at me, he's just a kid."

Crystal sighs and looks at Kairen smiling. She thought back on it and realized that Kairen wasn't as smiley as he usually would be.

"i hear you and im sorry."

"it's okay i understand you're concerned about him. but he's good i promise"

"okay but as a mother, im still going to check him out. Kai! come here for a second" She called out

"i understand, just let him have his fun" Devale said as he walked away.

"hey mom" Kairen said giving Crystal a hug and she gauged him back. "let me just look at your ankle and you can go back to playing" "okay" Kairen said before pulling his socks down revealing both of his ankles.

They both looked the same size indicating that the swelling from his left ankle did go down drastically.

"alright good, you can go back to playing just be careful"

"thanks mom i love you"

"i love you too son" Kairen went back to shooting with Trey. As Crystal walked back inside she looked at Devale who was smiling at her, she smiled back and went inside.

Inside, Mama Sal had arrived so she was sitting with the women on the couch. Crystal joined them sitting next to Bria.

"Mama Sal did i introduce you to Crystal earlier?" Bria questioned

"yes you did, she's the young lady Vale been talking about" Sal replied

"uh oh, what's he been saying?" Bria said. She knows exactly what she's doing.

"i love my grandson and as much as i want to tell his business, i wont"

"you can't tell us one thing he said?" Crystal asked curiously

"ask him honey"

"so sis, what about you and Trey? don't act like you not still feeling him" Roree said to Bria

"you know she is" Crystal said

"okay heifers. not too much on me. ain't nothing going on with me and Trey"

"bull shit. excuse my language. you and Trey been going back and forth for years" Said Sal

"i wouldn't call it back and forth but there's nothing to it. he's doing him, im doing me"

After talking for a while the men and the boys came in the house. Devale got the boys some water and had them eat a little something since they're always hungry. Bianca, Rick, Sal, Roree, Bria and Trey were upstairs in the game room playing pool. Devale was talking to the boys while they were eating and Crystal was using the restroom.

"Coach E can i practice tomorrow?" Kairen asked

"not tomorrow champ. to be cautious i think it'll be safe to have you back on the court thursday" Devale replied

Kairen smacks his lips, "but it feels fine, especially with the exercises you had me doing. it doesn't even hurt"

"i know but we gotta make sure you're good. i need my star player to be healthy."

"dang man."

"don't worry kid you'll be back in no time i promise"

"this sucks"

"it's okay ill make sure you're straight so we won't have anymore injuries"

"that's Coach i appreciate you"

"no problem kid."

Crystal was watching their interaction from a far and couldn't help but smile. They boys finished their plates and went upstairs to the room Kairen had to himself.

Cryatal

"Hey" i said walking into view

"what's up?" Devale said smiling

"can i talk to you really quick?"

"of course, what's up?" Devale said following me to sit on the couch

"i just want to say thank you for doing what you do for Kai. i really appreciate it and im glad he has you"

"i told you that you don't have to keep thanking me"

"yes i do. Kai has been so much happier playing basketball and you play a role in that. you've also done so much for him in so little time, things you didn't have to do"

"i do what i do for him because he's a special kid. hell i would do it for all of my kids. i will say though, Kairen holds a special place in my heart."

"well you've done more than his own father so trust me we are both very grateful for you"

"excuse me if im being to nosy but where is his father?"

I sighed and told Devale the story of me, Robert and Kairen up until now. "he's only around when football is involved so i doubt we'll be seeing any of him anytime soon"

"damn im sorry it's like that"

"it's okay, me and Kai were good before he came into our lives, we'll be good afterwards" i say confidently

"of course, and if need be, you have me. i can promise you that" id love to have him in many ways

"well thank you sir"

"so i actually have a proposal"

"what is your proposal?"

"me, you, dinner, saturday night. i was going to ask Kairen first if it was okay that i asked you out but that would be embarrassing if you said no"

"and what if i do say no?"

"then you'd be missing out on a blessing Crystal" he said looking into my eyes with a smirk on his face

"can you stop saying my name like that? i might get turned on" i instantly regret saying that but my mouth be moving faster than my brain sometimes.

He scooted closer to me, "Crystal" he said just above a whisper. "Devale, you aren't playing fair"

Devale places his hand on my thigh and I slightly jumps. Fuck my panties are soaked right now. He inches closer to me, "life isn't fair beautiful. i'll let you know what time i'll pick you up." He kissed my cheek, got up and went upstairs.

Just as he was going up, Bria was coming down.

"oop hey girl" she said sitting next to me. She looked at my face and, "aw hell what happened?"

"i need some dick asap. preferably his" i say squeezing my legs together. "damn girl what he do to you?"

"he demanded that we got out. girl he touched me. then the way she said my name. i almost had a orgasm" i said thinking about that dream i had.

"damn girl, what type of magic he got?"

"i don't know but he can work his magic all day if he want to. B im telling you, i might fuck this nigga before we even get to the dinner"

"slow down girl, that one is a freak"

"how you know?"

"if he's anything like his brother, he's a freak"

"just what i need girl"

Omniscient

Hours later, Sal already left, Brias parents retired to their room and well as her sister. Bria walked with everyone out side to their cars. Before getting in the car Devale pulled Kairen to the side while Bria was talking to Crystal.

"so look i have a question for you champ" Devale said

"okay what is it?"

"is it okay with you if i ask your mom out on a date?"

"you want to date my mom?" Kairen asked. he was honestly confused as to why Devale was asking him

"yes i do, i like your mother a lot Kairen"

"why are you asking me though, shouldn't you be asking her?"

"you're smart. i'm asking you if you're okay with it. if anything i want you to be comfortable with it before i do anything"

"yea that's okay with me, i love my mom but she needs to date. not just anybody, but i like you"

"im glad you said that, thank you for your approval"

"no problem"

They walk back over to where Bria, Crystal, and Trey were.

"what were yall talking about?" Crystal asked

"guy stuff mom" Kairen replied

Devale smiles, "what he said"

"mhm well come on, we need to get you to bed" Crystal said walking towards her car, Devale followed. He opened Crystals door and helped her in.

"text me when yall make it home gorgeous " Devale said softly

"i will handsome" Devale smiled and ran over to the passenger side to do him and Kairens secret handshake. Crystal watched and smiled.

"alright yall get home safe" Devale said, he closed the door and tapped the hood and Crystal drove off. Devale looked up to Bria and Trey staring at him.

"what?" he questioned

"you got it bad" Trey said laughing

"boy shut up, you got it bad for Bria while you fronting"

"not too much on my nigga now" Bria said

"yo nigga? when that happened?"

"it didn't, but he know where home at" Bria said sticking her tongue out

"and she know where home at" Trey said

"yea yall definitely made for each other. kiss and say bye let's roll Trey" Devale said getting in the car

Because TJ was awake and looking at them they only hugged and said their goodbyes. The watched and made sure Bria got in the house before driving off.

Crystal

When I got home and settled, i texted Devale.

Husband🥰

Hey we made it in

I was just about to text you,
took you long enough👀

i was in the shower
Mr. Ellis

why'd you say that? now my
mind is running.
don't say my name like that
i might get turned on😏

Devale😂

I like when you say
my first name too. i wonder
how it would sound if...nevemind

if what Mr. Ellis?

get a good nights sleep
Crystal❤️

oh hell naw nigga if what?

I'll see you tomorrow
Crystal

i immediately called him cause what the fuck he mean? He answered on the first ring.

"Devale" i said

"yes Crystal?" his voice was all deep and sexy. where is my rose?

"if what Devale?"

"Crystal i thought you were going to sleep?"

"i'm not going to sleep until i get answers. you said you wondered how it would sound if..what?"

"i'd much rather tell you in person"

"well come over then" i know exactly what im doing. maybe i wont need my rose

"we both know, if i come over there, we'll end up doing something we shouldn't. plus how would it look if your son woke up and i was in his mothers bed." i honestly didn't hear a word he said. just hearing him talk turns me the fuck on

"so are you going to tell me what you were going to say?"

"no ma'am, you're going to have to wait"

"ugh i don't like you"

"be patient babygirl. soon, you won't be able to get enough of me"

This nigga dangerous

_______

hey family! how are we? what are your thoughts on the story so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.4K 58
a zatima story .
87.9K 4.6K 47
just click it, you definitely gon enjoy
You & I By _rayy4

Fanfiction

4.2K 276 4
4 part Zatima story.
13.2K 1.2K 26
A Zatima Story❤️