SURVIVED HIM | 18+

By sensualrosee

Mature content | Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed academically- no d... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE

EIGHTEEN

5K 89 5
By sensualrosee

EIGHTEEN

Lana Del Rey | Sad girl

"Please Reign, if I-I'd knew, I-I could never. I. Would. Never." Trent shook with terror as I stood before him with my guards filling the room. I finished my drink before placing the glass on the desk. I saw everything that happened. My Ami, she was uncomfortable to be around this cock sucker— hands that weren't mine touching her.

Trent is known for such sly behaviour but never does he face repercussions. He hasn't effected my family or business in any negative light, not that he's fucking sane but daring rather. I'm assuming his gone mad, but tonight is his lucky night since I'm in a tolerable mood.

     "What brings you to this auction Trent?" I asked him, folding my arms when I leaned against the edge of the desk. "It's been a while since we last seen each other."

     "As you know, you gotta spend money to make money am I right?" The sick fuck chuckled.

      I smiled anyway replying, "of course."

     He followed with, "I hope there's no bad blood between us Reign, given our history."

      "Nyet, why would there be problems. Your family no?" I reached for the scotch, filling up two cups before handing him one. "How about a toast?"

     Trent intervened. "May I?" I was silent, wanting to hear such pathetic choice of words. He cleared his throat glancing at everyone in the room. "I'm toasting to a new business venture, hoping tonight we become extra successful men. More wealthier than before and this time around Reign you take me in as a partner."

     I smirked once he held his cup up, we shared a clink, "salud." He finished off, taking a sip. At this point I'm starting to lose my patience —Trent needs to be wiped off the face of the earth.

     I looked up at the guard, giving him the eye.

    Swiftly he grabbed Trent by the back of the neck slamming the side of his face down on the wooden desk top. The glass drops from his hand connecting with the floor, Trent grunted as he tried to move away but the grip around his neck grew tighter.

      Finally that last frustrated cry for help made me smile as I gulped down my second full cup of brown. I leaned down to Trent's ear.

     "This is deeper than some fucking bad blood my old friend, you fucking touched my wife. You always had issues with keeping your fucking shitty hands to yourself. Don't you Trent?" I leaned up to claim the machete sitting against the wall. "Which hand did you use?"

     I rotated the knife around inspecting the design, very nice detailing —I think I may get one just like it.

Glancing back over, he has yet to make a move. Very dangerous choice.

"Sergio." I called out for my other guard to bring me my drill with a long thin drill bit attached to it. I handed him the machete, I took the drill finding my comfort on the handle.

I slowly approached his bent over struggling frame,"You want to talk our history hm? Then you know I don't fucking ask twice."

Inserting the drill in his ear, pressing the on button, the sound was like music to my ears. The vibration and his excruciating sound like screams. Blood splattered everywhere, I forced the drill deeper. My hands dipped in his blood, what a psychotic sight to see.

"Alright! Alright! O-Ok— j-just s-stopp p-please " He tiredly moans, while he fails to completely put his left hand on the table. He's gradually losing life just from his eyes, they're refraining from staying awake.

"That's it." I smiled in pleasure, once his hand lazily dropped on the table. I snatched the bloody drill from inside his ear, tossing it on the floor. The guard removes his hands from around his neck, it obvious he can't move.

I gestured to Sergio, to pull out the machete. He marched over to Trent and in a fast hurry perfectly slices off his hand from the wrist, letting it roll off the desk onto the floor. Falling at my feet I stepped on the fingers, not satisfied until I hear the crack.

     "He had good heart, Vy znayete, chto delat'." (You know what to do.)

I took my handkerchief out my suit pocket, wiping away at my hands as I headed for the exit. At last, Trent's screaming began to die down, Roscoe has been keeping my Ami company to long. I don't like it.

"Eti chertovy amerikantsy, ochistite krov' my zdes' gosti." I chuckled leaving out the room whistling. (These fucking Americans, clean up the blood we're guests here.)

"Thank you for joining us on this fine evening." I've been invited to countless auctions in the past, but I've only had interest in only so many. I'm not one to openly be in the public eye, my assistants attend for me.

     My riches come from my bloodline in the infamous underworld. I made it my life's work to turn my last name and all my money into something more business appealing hence Bayard Investments. You can get anyone in the world to clean your family's dirty work for the right price.

     The first girl in tiny lingerie was escorted onto the circle stage, she's obviously been drugged. A scar put on view from her belly button to the centre of her chest. Pretty girl nevertheless, but she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"2 million." A voice called out.

     Ami and I were seated in the last row observing,  I don't plan on buying, it's not my line of business. I had work in America, so I thought I'd stop by since those Ukrainians had enough balls to show up at my house. Me respecting their bravery cost me a 250k buy cash buy in.

     Time passed by, men were getting out bid, it's now the final one. I think we'll take our leave, I took Ami's hand ready to stand when she squeezed mine still seated. I looked down at her, she was gazing towards the stage. She's refusing to leave?

     Those eyes I lust over held a question, her sights were locked on the intoxicated young girl in white lace with a masquerade mask over her eyes.

"Here is the best for last, the only virgin on our roster and she just so happens to carry the worlds most precious diamond. The Kohinoor."

Quiet chatter of Oh's and Ah's bounce off the walls, along with phone calls. Two fingers in the on crowd flew up without hesitation.

    "200 million for the first bidder." I slowly sat back down. The host looked around searching for another hand.

     "300 million, can I get a 400?"

     Ami turned to look at me with sorrow flowing through her eyes, she took a deep breathe before she spoke the words, "F-Forgive me."

     She raised her shaky hand with all five fingers on display. Now I'm not thinking clearly or is she plain fucking with me? I held my stare on her side before facing forward leaning back comfortably in the chair throwing my leg over the other. I would like to see where this is going.

    "$500 million for .." The host is in grave shock that his words got lost, he hesitates to continue,"lady Gusev."

It's no exaggeration when I say you could hear a pin drop while all eyes were set in our direction.

My beautiful Ami can spend all my money on what her heart desires, shop all day if she would like, but for the likes of me I'm not understanding this buy. I moved my fingers in a clenching motion aiming to lower my temper.

Of course I'm not irritated by the amount. Amina had the option to out bid for over a billion, I'm not easily phased. My temper comes from a place knowing Amina just bought a drugged up prostitute from a sex trafficking ring under my families last name.

My phone is already vibrating in my pocket. Amina you better know what your doing, get ready to meet the man who taught me first my first torture kill, my dedushka, Rafa Mikhail Gusev.

It's her, the girl from the alley in Brazil. I remember those innocent brown eyes asking me for help, I have this feeling as if this was supposed to happen. Granted my current situation, I can't do much to help her but I'm hoping Reign will sympathise some.

     We were the only ones still seated, he hasn't spoken a word and I didn't have strength to look up at him. Roscoe sat beside him. I couldn't let this girl, be in the presence of me again and not do anything about it. I've been beating myself up for not speaking up for her that night—it was meant to be, no matter the cost.

      "Brother." His tone was a warning one as he glanced at me. 

     Reign intervened, "Roscoe, I will have you shot by the tone of your voice." He calmly voiced having a intense stare off. "Walk away."

     Roscoe had a menacing look on his face, he rose to his height buttoning his suit jacket, "dedushka called demanding to put a face to a new lady gusev."

"Tomorrow." He walked away.

     "Reign, I—," he takes hold of my hand pulling me to stand. A migraine hits me as a wave of nausea crosses, I lose my balance a little. Reign catches me, hold my face in his hands. This is all to much at once.

     He inspects my face, "your pale Amina."

     "No no, I'm okay I promise." I whispered striving to muster up a small smile.

     "We'll see a doctor right away." He kissed my forehead. My immediate loss of breathe raced my heart, I couldn't speak. "Don't worry." His thumb ran over my cheek, but why do I sense there's deeper meaning to that. My secret, will be no longer.

     "Reign I- I'm sorry."

     "Why are you sorry Ami?" I couldn't answer, my voice won't let me. "I've told you long before our actions have consequences."

     "I-I'm sorry about tonight how about she'll be a m-maid at the estate." I quickly implied.

     "We will talk about your purchase soon, but for now health is more important." I mentally felt something break inside me, I have a tiny heart beat growing in my stomach. My heart is hurting and the pain is truly indescribable. This baby is going to have a mentally unstable mother and a psychotic killer for a dad.

We were escorted out the building, when a glass window shattered behind us, off instinct I went to duck but Reign didn't flinch a muscle. Awful ear piercing screams made my panic worsen, cars speed off swerving it all increased my blood pressure.

His arm still wrapped me, guiding my unsteady steps along side him. I tilt my head slightly to see behind me, and that's when I felt my heart drop.

Trent soaked in blood struggling to stay alive as he hung out the window with a rope tied around his neck. He didn't fight it, just faintly swaying until he took his last breathe.

I looked up at Reign — trying to control my breathing, as he opened the car door for me. A man standing above his hanging body, pulled the trigger letting off a single gunshot into the top of his skull, killing him.

He put my seatbelt on showing me those perfect white teeth, moving my hair out my face. "Beautiful." He uttered running his thumb over my top lip.

•••

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 264K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
3.3K 62 23
On his death bed my father had one wish, or two in my perspective. First that i try to live a peaceful life, one he couldn't ever dream of. Second t...
17.1K 425 46
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 DarknessAndLight #1 DeathAndLife #1 Must read TROPES: SLOW-BURN, MAFIA ROMANCE, ARRANGED-MARRIAGE, FORCED PROXIMITY, GROVELLING *...
14.8K 467 24
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...