i love you British boy || par...

Od iTsN0taFaSem0M

What happened after William comes back to hurt the kids read to find out Více

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
intro
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
ending

chapter 3

41 0 0
Od iTsN0taFaSem0M

Evans pov

After we ate lunch we all went back into the living room to continue all the games we were playing or finish the conversations we were having with each other.

Gregory was talking to Susie and I think I know what they are talking about, I think they are talking about Fritz and Gabriel because I heard Susie ask Gregory if.

He thought Fritz liked Gabriel because Gabriel liked fritz so while we were at the table I said out loud that Gabriel like Fritz but not to loud so he couldn't hear me.

Or so any of the others could hear me and tell Gabriel I knew who he liked because if he did he would tell Gregory and Mike that I liked Gregory and he would tell the others who the person who.

Told me liked and the person because he knew who everyone like but not Fritz because he hadn't told anyone yet but most of us think he likes Gabriel I hope he does because they would be a good couple.

And that's the end of chapter 3 hope you enjoyed this one and have a good day or night love you bye <3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

69.1K 1.9K 12
Just a Bunny AU NO WAY 24K PEOPLE READ THIS OMG THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! (Forgive me I was young and edgy but thank you for all of the support :))...
172K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
746K 22.6K 66
it all started when jimin followed a savagesuga on instagram. the rest is basically history. - where jimin is oblivious to the fact min yoongi is a...
1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...