The fate of the group of cann...

נכתב על ידי Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description עוד

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

4

621 6 0
נכתב על ידי Jeassafae

front page
30. Snake demon cannon fodder: Do you like me during the day or at night? (Plot meat)
search
30. Snake demon cannon fodder: Do you like me during the day or at night? (Plot meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Tomorrow I have dental appointments + wisdom teeth extraction + packing my bags to go to school, so I don’t have time to type.

So this one is stuck, I will continue writing tonight, I want to leave a manuscript for tomorrow

You all know what the next chapter is, it’s a beautiful snake

(In addition, the hognose snake is really cute! It’s a pity that I didn’t find a pure white one, otherwise I would post a picture of it.)

-----text-----

It's not dark yet.

The holy monk concealed himself and took his snake to wander around the city's town stone. When night fell, the demon monk wandered to the warehouse near the city gate.

Practice has proved that the covering up done by the holy monks during the day is useless.

The detector couldn't detect that Mo Chen was an evil creature at all. It was emitting a slightly warm white light. If it weren't for Mo Chen's dark eyes, the little snake would be invisible to the detector.

No matter how you judge it, it is a spiritual snake, or a spiritual snake with extremely strong spiritual energy that is rare in the world.

On the contrary, it is a monster monk who is wearing human skin. Whenever he gets close, he will be warned by a red light.

The red light represents extremely evil demons, including mindless demons, demonized demons, and demonized humans. They all kill a lot of evil and are unable to control themselves. Those who have the ability can kill them on the spot.

The demon monk turned his unclear head and concluded that this was a useless piece of broken stone, so he took the little snake to find a safe place to sleep.

White Snake is obedient and well-behaved and will not refuse his master's advances, but Mo Chen can't, at least not today.

He still remembered the weak and helpless protagonist who was left alone in the inn.

The snake demon in human form had a languid expression, saying that he didn't like the atmosphere here, and wanted to hang on his master as he did during the day. He nestled in the man's arms, touched the man's left chest, and said softly: "Master's body is so warm. , the heartbeat sounds very reassuring, I like it so much.”

Yin Lin's expression suddenly changed.

He didn't want to waste the spring night running around, he hated the daytime when he was always staring at Guobao, and he was jealous that the holy monk could caress every inch of Guobao's scales during the day. Now Guobao actually didn't want to eat, cum, or have sex with him. Instead, he prefers hanging it around his neck.

He stared at Mo Chen wordlessly for a long time, gritted his teeth and uttered one word, "Okay."

He was even more unhappy with Mo Chen coiled around his neck. He wanted Mo Chen to get into his clothes and coil it around his waist. The small snake head lay on his chest. When he lowered his head, he could see the snake looking at him.

After looking into each other's eyes for two seconds, Snake poked his head in and pressed his cute pig-nosed pout to the man's lips. Snake touched the gap between his lips and teeth for a moment and then quickly withdrew his head, laying his little head on the crook of the man's neck.

! ! !

The anger in the demon monk's heart disappeared inexplicably.

The man's face was stern and his earlobes were red. He moved his steps and disappeared. After a few breaths, he rushed back to the inn, packed his bags, went to the next door, picked up the man with a rope, and flew out of the city in the middle of the day.

Snake: "Hiss~" There are still carriages and horses left.

The demon monk paused.

Why do you want that thing? His Qinggong can run much faster than that thing.

He thought so in his heart, and went to the stable to find the horse honestly. With the cover of the concealment spell, people on the road turned a blind eye to them.

The snake's tail patted the man's waist lightly a few times, "Hiss~" The master is so kind.

Yin Lin hummed, took a piece of cloth and blocked Bai Bai's mouth, threw him into the carriage, and drove on in silence.

After a while, Mo Chen estimated that the effect of the coaxing was almost gone, so he came out and turned into a human form, nestled in Yin Lin's arms, and tilted his head to look at him quietly.

Ignoring his extremely dark eyes, the man looked no different from the holy monk in the daytime.

The eyebrows were like razor blades, the bridge of the nose was high, and the thin lips were slightly pursed. He looked a little surprised, but when Mo Chen's cheek was gently rubbed, the thin ice and snow melted immediately, his eyes moved slightly, and his expression softened visibly to the naked eye.

"You're really good at acting coquettishly." He wrapped his arms around Mo Chen and asked, "Do you prefer me during the day or at night?"

Mo Chen replied: "As long as it's you, I like it."

Yin Lin was not satisfied and pinched the tip of his buttocks, "Are you sure?"

Snake was innocent. Snake couldn't understand his master's face, so he nodded fiercely: "Yeah!"

Yin Lin: "I didn't even give you a bite to eat during the day, why do you like it?"

Mo Chen was justified: "But I had a full meal at night."

Yin Lin: "Then you should only like me at night and ignore me during the day. Don't let him touch you."

Snake was confused: "Why? No matter day or night, aren't you the master?"

Yin Lin wanted to say that was not the case.

But for some reason, he couldn't say it.

He didn't know that this was one of the conditioned reflexes trained by Mo Chen in previous lives, so he just thought that he was too angry at Snake and didn't want to speak.

This time he was sulking and couldn't wait for Snake to talk to him. When he lowered his head, he saw that Snake was sleeping soundly.

Mo Chen dreamed about the past.

At first, the man fell from the sky, and like a meteorite, a bright light flashed across the sky, illuminating the eyes of the eldest disciple next to his snake tail, praising that the thing was as bright and beautiful as the master.

But when the meteorite hit the ground, the direction was facing a piece of land that Mo Chen had purified and cultivated, and buried in it were the seeds that Mo Chen had bought with his points. Seeing this scene, Mo Chen's blood pressure soared, and he rushed forward with a tail, killing this A stinky stone with no eyes was thrown elsewhere.

Black and red mist surged in the crater created by the meteorite.

The state of the sky and the earth in this world is exactly the same, chaotic.

There were signs of life at the bottom of the pit. After a while, the mist transformed into a four-legged monster with black and white fur. The apprentice asked him what it was, and Mo Chen casually said it was a dog.

This 'dog' came after hearing the sound, and followed Mo Chen around without eating or drinking without going crazy.

The dog has the same white color as the master. The eldest disciple loves the house and the bird. He has forgotten the hatred of the monster that almost destroyed the farmland, and accepted the fact that the master adopted the pet. Moreover, the pet is very good and obedient, and has helped with many things.

But Mo Chen knew that this was a mad dog that could disguise itself and was waiting for an opportunity to move around him. Once he relaxed, the mad dog would see the right opportunity and trap him in a thick darkness and do whatever he wanted.

His cultivation level was enough to defeat all the demons and monsters in the early stage of chaos, but he couldn't break free from the shackles of the mad dog.

At first it was licking and biting haphazardly. The upper body without scales was delicate and fragile. The skin would break and bleed with the slightest touch of the teeth. The mad dog seemed not to like the taste of blood. Then he carefully closed his teeth and licked his body with only his tongue. .

Mo Chen was successfully attacked by a sneak attack for the first time. He didn't expect the guys in this world to be so strong. After being surprised, he chose to lie down temporarily. Snake Tail wanted to transform into legs and play with Mad Dog Xiaoxiao, but he couldn't change it.

The hidden scales under the waist and abdomen were licked soft.

There is only one cloacal opening on the snake's body, which is close to the snake's stem. It is not easy to detect, but the leakage of semen inside attracted the attention of the mad dog. He was so excited that he stopped licking other places and just stared at this. Playing with it everywhere, licking the hole bit by bit.

The mad dog wanted to bite and swallow its prey, but when it tasted the blood, its heart suddenly contracted. It felt so uncomfortable that it didn’t know what to do. If it didn’t like eating like this, it could only lick it to satisfy its craving. After tasting the fragrant vaginal fluid, it I vaguely realized that this was the correct way to eat it, and I was so excited that my tail waggled back and forth.

Hearing the prey's soft grunt, the mad dog's ears twitched, and the alluring sweet scent of the vaginal fluid stimulated him to go into heat. At this moment, it didn't even know what mating was, and his instinct drove his genitals to poke out.

Desire is rampant in the body, but it doesn't know how to vent it.

The tongue penetrated the soft and smooth flesh hole, and even the licking movements were gentle, for fear that the tongue would damage the hole where the delicious sweet water would overflow.

At this moment, Mo Chen did not have a clear understanding of the mad dog's mental state, otherwise he would not have taken the opportunity to stun the dog and run away when the mad dog whined anxiously and the black mist relaxed its hold on him. Instead, he signaled the mad dog to insert his beastly cock into his hole.

This was the first time Mo Chen was violated in the form of a half-human snake.

The reproductive cavity was so tight that it was still very difficult to swallow the thick cunt after being licked and opened by the tongue.

Mo Chen had already been licked to orgasm several times. At this time, he was eager for the invasion of his genitals. The darkness amplified his senses. He could hear the heavy breathing of the mad dog in his ears, the warm and furry weight on his body, and the beast's cock that was gently poking inside. , he was lying in the soft black mist, as if lying on a cloud.

Everything around him was tempting Mo Chen to indulge in indulgence.

But that thing was too big. It was different from the dog cocks in the previous world. The glans was very big, with fine bumps and ridges. The shaft was a little thinner and full of barbs. It made the hole tremble when it was pumped slightly.

After thinking about it for a moment, a cock ten times uglier than the cock I had ever eaten came to mind.

Mo Chen felt ashamed and resentful that he had been tainted by something ugly, but he was soon fucked into a cock sleeve that could only scream and climax.

[Add bookmark]
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
The days when cannon fodder served as a vibrator for the general offensive
Beautiful young mother and sinister stepson
Military Academy | The Flower of the High Mountain must be hot every week ABO
Qing Leng Xianzun was fucked into a urinal by a traitor [bisexual]
Fucking bisexual big-boobed little mom (discipline, hardcore, high h)
lush greenery (np)
Recently updated novels
Poor honest man is crazily coveted by his shady and crazy husband
My uncle fucked me bad
My water can heal wounds (the end of the world)
The shared wives in the men's dormitory at the animal farm
The Fallen God's Sexual Intercourse Training Manual
Fucked by the beast boss
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

188K 1.4K 21
First story hope you all enjoy it
38.1K 1.1K 13
This is a short story of love and betrayal as we follow the MC through his Lil journey of finding his childhoodd hubby and asking him to help save an...
300K 8K 26
Ddlb and bxb
19.4K 571 12
~Complete ✅~ This is a sequel/add-on to the book 'A Devils Pet' so if you want to understand this I suggest reading up to chapter __ there! After Mid...