The Successors {Dark fall}

BlazeyWriter tarafından

What if they succeeded on making Leon pregnant? what would happen to the kids? would they encounter such unpl... Daha Fazla

The Discussion
The Birth of the Successors
Reveal of the Twins
The Training and The Check-up
Conversations
The Visit
Bond
The Ex Ruler and the Bastard
Mana Manifesting
Dining Talks
Free Time
Deus
Nergal
New Creations and New Masteries

Christmas Special

1K 11 5
BlazeyWriter tarafından

"snow? what's that?" the golden twin asked as he noticed the unfamiliar word in the book

"heh, it's something cold that falls out of the sky, others would play it, hangout with their friends and families." the smiling twin answered before pulling his attention away from the book and went towards his brother.

he continued, "hey brother, did you know, that sometimes when it snows, people gets ready to celebrate with their loved ones and prepares gifts, they call it Christmas"

This caught the attention of the golden twin as he looked at his brother with amazement and interest. the twin then became sullen as he said "... but we have no snow and Christmas..."

Cale blinked at his brother's attitude before he asked, "does brother also want to celebrate it?"

Cain nodded making Cale laugh, he finds his brother very cute and innocent, like he is something to be protected at all cost but still, he may not need any protection anyways since he is so strong .

"hmm... it's true we don't have snow, but we could still celebrate Christmas. hmmm, what if we make our Christmas now?"

Cain blinked in confusion as he asked, "why?"

"because you want to, and I did heard it'd be around these days they'd celebrate. so why not celebrate on our own?" Cale said his brother with a smile, oh how much he wants to see his brother smile and have fun, after all what's there to smile at if they the adults just keeps on pressuring them about their strengths, so it's up to him on how to make his brother smile.

Cain's eyes widens, before a small shy smile appears in his mouth as he nodded.

Cale's grin widens as he celebrated in his head as he made his brother smile again.

Cain then realized something as he said, "but we don't have gifts"

Cale paused as he realized. that's true, they haven't prepared for it since they just declared it right now. he thought for a moment before getting up and walks around the room.

Cain watched his brother as he thought for a solution. maybe he shouldn't have said something? did he made his brother sad? he felt a little worried because under his indifference, he just cares so much about his twin, he couldn't bare if something bad happens to him,

he then saw Cale rummaging through the cabinets before pulling out a gloves, it was given to him by Deus and it's one of his favorites.

He gave it towards Cain as he said with a smile, "Merry Christmas!!"

Cain's eyes widens as he saw this, hesitating to take it as he said, "but it's your favorite.."

Cale just smiled as he said, "it's fine, I'm sure it's on great hands if you will have it"

Cain stared at him before taking it as he thanked him. he wanted to give him something too so he went to the cabinet and rummages through the stuffs.

he took out a silver and black mask covering the upper part of the face only with a swirling patterns and it was given to him by Nergal. he still have yet to use it and he is giving it to Cale

"Merry Christmas"

they spent their day celebrating, it was one of the best days they ever had besides their birthday. they wish it'll keep on being like this, to celebrate like this till they grow.

________________________________________

How many years has it been? a hundred? thousands? they couldn't remember anymore. time has passed already, things change they say.

Nergal sitting in a seat, speaking with Cain about things.

Cain bowed to his father before walking away. walking in the long hallways, he thought to his self, 'it's so silent. so quiet.'

his eyes droop down as he walked, passing into the closed door of their mother. 

'how long has it been, since we last had our laugh, brother?... your smile...'

the gates leading to the dungeon opened, stepping down from stairs to stairs. his long hair bobbed as he walked. the eerie silence haunted him, every step he took reminded him that he is alone. yet it all stopped once he paused in front of a cell.

there his heart was tugged, his heart was so heavy that he almost couldn't breath. his pair of amethyst eyes catching a pair of scarlet eyes staring back at him, not with hatred or despise but... with joy and amusement?....

"oh, how my dear brother decided to visit me. it makes me so happy that he didn't forget me." the male speak with such joy that reminds him of when they were kids, smiling like there was nothing wrong.

Cain did not speak, instead just stared at him, his eyes flickering into the male's body... his face... arms... legs.... did he do this?... yes he did.

the male inside the cell noticed his gaze  before letting out a laugh as he shook it off, "Cain, don't mind it, it doesn't really bother me that much, it's just some few scratches."

Cale's body was full of wounds and bruises, his clothes ripped and messed up as blood stained the floor and the walls, chains tied on his wrists and feet. 

There he goes again, reassuring him everything is alright when it is clearly not. Cain's gaze hardens as he clenched his fist. 

'Why?... why can't he just look at me with such hatred instead of love and care?.. after what I've done.. he still...'

The cell door opened and Cain enters, closing the door behind him as he stared down at Cale. 

Bam!! Whack!!

Cale groaned in pain, his smile faltering a little before he lets out a laugh, "ah? is brother irritated again? do you feel better now?"

Cain's eyes darkens as he grits his teeth, he punched him again and again, "Shut up!!"

Cale's body is weakly on the floor, his spits out blood as he stared at his brother, with his tired eyes.

Cain raised his hand to hit him again yet stoped mid air as he saw his state again, his hand trembled as he lets him go. he got up again looking down.

He grabbed a vial in his pocket before throwing it towards Cale.

Cale caught it before it hit the ground, studying it before he smiled again, "why thank you brother."

He drank up the vial's content and his wounds slowly began to heal.

Cain just stared at him before he turns away about to head out but was stopped once again by Cale.

"Wait!" Cale exclaimed as he slowly got up, reaching out his hand is a bracelet made from a broken hair tie and handing along with it is small shapes that is made of rocks. 

Cain froze as he slowly turned back, why, why, why!? why can't he stop caring!? he couldn't believe that even in this state, he still managed to get something for him.

that's right, neither of them forgot what day it is, even with the gap between them... can't they just let go?

Cale lets out a giggle as he said, "Cain, Merry Christmas!"

Cain bit his inner cheek as he accepted Cale's gift, putting it on right away in his wrist.

Cale studied his brother, he knew his brother felt guilty somehow. how does he make him feel better? what to say? but before knowing it he was again speaking in a cheery and teasing voice

"well? where is my gift brother? don't tell me the great Cain forgot about it??"

Cain stared at him before looking his head away and took out a hair pin from his pocket and gave it to Cale.

As soon as Cale accepted it, both of them knew what it's for. Cain looked back at Cale, looking at him sternly as he Cale chuckled and placed it under his hair.

"really? a hair pin for communication? is brother really that deprived for my presence?"

Cale lets out a breath as he said with a smile, "well still, thank you brother. I'll make sure to cherish it well."

They both stood there staring at each other, they yearned for each other's presence yet they know, they could never be on the same level.

______________________

one... two... three...

three.... two... one...

Two children of the same parents, born of the same day, born with the same parents.

promises or responsibilities?

Cale, sitting alone in the cold and dark room, staring at the cell. a smile forms in his mouth as he said, where a child version of him stood infront of him, "a lot of things have changes, but the memories made by us can never be changed."

Cain sitting alone in the throne room, silence alone as he stared out in the window, a glimpse of his past self looking towards him as he mumbled to his self, "power is useless if no one is willing or is allowed to be by your side..."

Yet side by side, the gifts of their shared memories remained to their treasures.

Cale chuckled as he fixed his hair in the dungeon using the hair pin given to his by Cale.

Cain fiddled with the bracelet gifted to him by Cale.

and then they both said the same thing, "Merry Christmas my brother"

_________
A/N: Hellowsss!! Good morning, Good after noon or Good evening to you all to where ever ya'll are at! Merry Christmas to ya'll! I hope you all have a Wonderfull holiday out there.
what ya'll think bout this one?? just an idea on what I'm planning for dem future heheheheh
their roads towards the big plots are almost starting >:3 😈

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.3K 1.6K 50
Where do you go after everything falls apart? Do you retreat to the life you hated or stumble forward into the unknown? After the Clan crumbles benea...
1.2M 37.7K 69
How would you feel when the world you grew up in crashed and burned? What if you were tossed into one that was all about survival? Would you persever...
167K 3.1K 29
Julia, just months from becoming a full-werewolf, is now halfway through her pregnancy, has officially hooked up with the father of her babies ...sor...
16K 371 18
Jack and mark have been married for almost 6 months now and wanting to start a family so they go to the local orphanage to adopt a little girl. (Y/n)...