Lab Rats: Bionic Island Seaso...

By ScarletWitch19

A lot has happened to Cassie and her siblings since season one. With the defeat of Krane, Mr. Davenport creat... More

Cast
Bionic Rebellion Part 1
Bionic Rebellion Part 2
Left Behind
Under Seige
Bionic Dog
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Forbidden Hero
Spider Island
Spike vs. Spikette
Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med Part 1
Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med Part 2
Space Elevator
Bionic Action Hero Part 1
Bionic Action Hero Part 2
One of Us
Bob Zombie
Human Eddy
The Curse of the Screaming Skull
On the Edge Part 1
On the Edge Part 2
Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
And Then There Were Five
Space Colony Part 1
Space Colony Part 2
The Vanishing Part 2

The Vanishing Part 1

504 8 6
By ScarletWitch19

I was in my art room drawing in my art journal. I have been up since early morning when I started to get this uneasy feeling inside me. I don't know why, but I kept thinking that something terrible was going to happen to us. I haven't told anyone yet mostly because they were still asleep when I woke up and I don't want anyone to worry. So far, nothing bad has happened...yet. I'm supposed to be in the training room right now with the others, but I haven't left my spot. I could spend all day here if I didn't have all of these responsibilities. I was in the middle of drawing something in my journal when I heard someone walk in. I looked up to see that it was Chase.

"Don't you knock?" I say.

"You're late for training," Chase informed me.

"Yeah, so?" I say, shrugging my shoulders.

"We're all downstairs waiting for you. Come on." Chase says. He grabs me by the arm and pulls me out of the room.

"Chase, hey. What are you doing? Let go." I say.

"Come on. We have some important things to cover." Chase says.

Once we made it down to the common room, Chase let go of my arm. "Never pull me like that again," I say.

"We have a surprise for you," Chase says with a smile.

"What surprise?" I ask, confused. I felt someone behind me and couldn't help but roll my eyes. "Adam, is that you? Are you trying to scare me again? If you are because I swear..." When I turned around to face the person standing behind me, my eyes widened when I saw a familiar face. A familiar face I haven't seen since the Ultimate Tailgate Challenge.

"Kyle?" I say.

"Hey, Cassie," Kyle says. I just stood there with a shocked look on my face. Kyle waves a hand over my face to snap me out of it. "Hello? Cassie?" He quickly covers his ears when I let out a loud squeal and wrap my arms around him in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much. What are you doing here?" I say once I pull away from him.

"Well, Bree called me the other day and said she wanted to surprise you," Kyle says. I turned around to see Bree standing with Chase, Adam, and Leo.

"Aw, Bree. Really? You're the greatest!" I say, walking over to her and hugging her.

"You're welcome. I know you two have had some difficult times in the past and I thought a nice little surprise would help get things back on the right track." Bree says.

"Did you guys know about this?" I say, looking at Adam, Chase, and Leo.

"Everyone knew about it. The only problem we had was making sure no one told you about it. Some people have a harder time keeping secrets than others." Leo says as he and Chase look at Adam.

"Don't look at me. I completely forgot that Kyle was supposed to come today." Adam says.

"Right. Sure you did." Leo says.

"I'm just so glad you're here. I can finally show you around the academy." I say. I grabbed Kyle's arm and before we could leave the room, Chase stopped us.

"Ahem! Did you forget? We still have a class to teach." Chase says.

"Can't you guys go on without me?" I say.

"No. I wasn't kidding when I said we have a lot of ground to cover." Chase says.

"Chase, you're such a party pooper." I groaned.

"She's not wrong, you know," Kyle says.

"Okay, back to the mainland," Chase says, pointing to the hydro loop.

"Quick, Kyle. Now's our chance to move." I say as I geo-leaped the two of us out of the common room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In the training room, I walked back in with Kyle where everyone was waiting. "Okay, I'm here. Are you happy now?" I say.

"Yes. But there's still one other person we're waiting for." Chase says.

"Who?" I say.

"I'm here. I'm here." Bob says, running into the room.

"Bob, you're late again," Chase says.

"Hey, it's not my fault I overslept. It's Bree's." Bob says.

"What? How is it my fault?" Bree says.

"You keep showin' up in my dreams," Bob says.

Mr. Davenport and Douglas walk into the room squealing like little girls. "What's up with youse? Someone ask you to prom?" Leo says.

"No. But thanks for opening up old wounds." Douglas says.

"After countless hours of research and development, Douglas and I have finally perfected the most amazing bionic operating system upgrade ever." Mr. Davenport says.

"Ugh, I woke up for this?" Bob says.

"Yeah, I could've just gone back to the mainland with Kyle," I say.

"This upgrade is gonna be like going from motor scooters to jet engines," Douglas says. "It'll make all of your abilities ten times more powerful."

"An upgrade, huh? Well, I'm not sure you can make my leg any more powerful, but go ahead; give it a go." Leo says, kicking his leg in the air.

"Sorry, Leo, the upgrade only works on people with bionic chips. Be grateful you have a bionic arm and a bionic leg. That's all you're getting." Mr. Davenport says. "Well, at least until your next horrific accident."

Mr. Davenport, Douglas, and Leo laugh until the two brothers receive a glare from Leo. "Mr. Davenport, are you sure that this new upgrade is safe? I mean, some of our students haven't even mastered their bionics at the current level." Chase says.

"Yeah, Mr. Davenport, I know you wanna give us like, the coolest thing ever, but do you have to?" Bree says in a mocking voice.

"Don't worry. I built in a skill app that allows the students to master their amped-up abilities instantly." Mr. Davenport says.

"Bottom line, this upgrade is the best thing that Donny and I have ever created together. I am so proud of you." Douglas says.

"No, I'm proud of you." Mr. Davenport says.

"I'm proud of you."

"Hey, hey. You know what'll make us all proud? If you two go back to hating each other." I say.

"Stop, Bree. You're embarrassing yourself. Oh, sweet girl, you don't have to beg. I'll allow you to kiss me." Bob says with his eyes closed, puckering his lips.

"Okay, I'll wake him up," Adam says.

"Nope. I got this." Bree says. She super speeds out of the room and comes back with a training dummy. Bree puts it in front of Bob and he starts kissing it.

"Hm. They actually make a cute couple." Adam says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"How's it going with the upgrade?" Mr. Davenport says as we wait for our chips to be upgraded in the training room.

"I'll let you be the judge," Douglas says. "Go ahead, Blake. Show him how powerful you are now." Blake fires a ball of fire at Mr. Davenport, making him jump out of the way.

"Wow! That is powerful. You just made an old man jump." Adam says.

"This is so awesome." Blake says.

"Well, that's the last of the students," Douglas says.

"Oh, great. I'll do Adam, Bree, Chase, and Cassie." Mr. Davenport says.

"Yeah, you do that, and the guy who really needs the upgrade will just stand right over here wishing he was actually part of the family," Leo says.

"Don't worry, Leo. I'm working on something very special just for you." Mr. Davenport says.

"Really?" Leo says.

"How would you like to be the proud owner of the world's first bionic nostril?" Mr. Davenport says.

"Bionic nostril? You can't be serious. I'm considering it; we'll talk." Leo says before walking away to sit down next to Kyle.

"Okay, Adam, we'll do you first." Mr. Davenport says. When Adam steps up to the platform, Mr. Davenport presses a few buttons but his chip rejects the upgrade. "That's weird. The upgrade's not taking."

"It's probably searching for his brain." Bree chuckles, making Adam glare at her.

"Bree, let's try you." Mr. Davenport says. Bree steps onto the platform and gets the same result as Adam.

"Chase." Chase steps onto the platform and again the same result happens.

"Cassie." I walked up to the platform and of course, the same thing happened.

"I don't get it. Why isn't the upgrade working on any of them?" Mr. Davenport says.

"Probably because their bionics are first generation. We built the upgrade for the students' infrastructure. It must not be compatible with their older systems." Douglas says.

"There has to be some way you can adapt it," Chase says.

"I can probably work something up, but given how old your bionic architecture is, I'll never be able to match the power the students have," Douglas says.

"Who's old now?" Mr. Davenport says.

"So let me get this straight. They all just became more powerful, we're stuck like this forever?" I say.

"Oh, my, that certainly is a shame," Leo says, making the four of us turn and glare at him.

"If all the students are more advanced than we are, then that means that Adam, Bree, Cassie, and I are...obsolete," Chase says.

That afternoon, Leo, Mr. Davenport, and Douglas were in the common room talking when the hydro loop opened up and Daniel walked in with a police officer. "Boy, here we go," Douglas says, walking over to the officer and Daniel.

"Douglas Davenport." The officer says.

"Officer Nichols. I haven't seen you since I scaled that wall." Douglas says with a nervous laugh.

"This your son?" Officer Nichols says.

"Maybe. Can you tell me what he did first, and then I'll let you know?" Douglas says.

"He's been running all over town shooting fire from his eyes." Officer Nichols says.

"Yeah, I've never seen him before in my life," Douglas says.

"He should be going to juvenile detention, but that's the last place I want a punk with bionics, so I'm giving him another chance, as long as you promise to keep him under control." Officer Nichols says.

"Thank you, officer. I can promise you this won't happen again." Douglas says.

"Good. 'Cause I don't want to come back here again. You machine people freak me out." Officer Nichols says before heading out.

"What were you thinking letting him leave this academy with his bionics activated?" Mr. Davenport says to Douglas.

"He promised me he wouldn't use 'em unless it was completely necessary," Douglas says.

"Come on, you can't give me bionics and expect me not to use 'em," Daniel says.

"He has a point. You know, when I first got my..."

"Quiet, Leo," Douglas says.

"All righty then," Leo says.

"Do your adoptive parents know that you've been causing trouble with your bionics?" Douglas asks Daniel.

"No. They don't get this whole bionic thing. That's why I asked the officer to bring me here." Daniel says.

"What are you gonna do here, Douglas?" Mr. Davenport says, pulling Douglas to the side. "This is your first chance to really step up in this kid's life and be a dad."

"You're right. Daniel...meet your new dad." Douglas says, pushing Mr. Davenport in front of him.

"Douglas." Mr. Davenport says with gritted teeth.

"Fine. Look, since I can't trust you to be responsible with your bionics, I guess we'll just have to teach you how to be responsible." Douglas says. "As long as your parents approve, I'm enrolling you in the Davenport Bionic Academy."

"Really? Awesome." Daniel says.

"And, since Leo has been doing such a great job as the academy's newest mentor, I think it's only fitting that he train our newest student," Douglas says.

"Thanks, Douglas," Leo says.

"No, problem, buddy," Douglas says. "See, this way, if it doesn't work out, we can all blame you." He leaves the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I can't help but feel bad for you guys. I wish there was something I could do." Kyle says as he, Adam, Bree, Chase, and I sit in the common room later that day.

"There's nothing any of us can do. We've dedicated our entire lives to being bionic heroes and now, we don't even matter," I say.

"Yeah. When you think about it, it's like we've been training our own replacements." Chase says.

"Guys, what's with the doom and gloom? I'm actually okay with it. In fact, I've been checking out some retirement communities, and they're awesome. Look. This one has railings on the toilets." Adam says, showing us a brochure.

"Retirement? No way. I'm a teenager. I haven't even gotten my driver's license yet." Bree says.

"Oh, don't worry, you won't need it. Most of these old folks' homes don't even let you drive." Adam says. "But get this. There's a van that'll take you to the market twice a week."

"We're not retiring. I'm gonna figure out a way to give us an upgrade. And not only that. I'm gonna make sure it's even better than everyone else's. After all, I am the smartest man in the world." Chase says.

"Not anymore, you has been," I say.

"Whoa! This place comes with people who will change your pants. Now that's easy living." Adam says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay, Daniel, since you have bionic ability replication, we'll start you off by touching one of these students, so that you can take on their ability," Leo says as he and Daniel stand in the training room with the rest of the students.

"Okay," Daniel says.

"Wait a minute. This kid can just touch me, and he'll be able to do everything I can do?" Bob says.

"That's right," Leo says.

"Well, here's my class schedule, my chores, have at it. I'm gonna go sleep until I'm twenty." Bob says, handing Daniel a piece of paper. He starts to walk away but Leo stops him.

"Bob!" Leo says.

"It was worth a shot," Bob says, walking back and grabbing the piece of paper.

"Okay, Daniel, go ahead," Leo says. Daniel touches a student's arm. "Great. Now you have his bionic thunderclap."

"Cool," Daniel says. He claps his hands together, shaking the room and everyone falls down.

"Not so hard," Leo says as he gets up.

"Sorry," Daniel says. Douglas walks into the room with a device on his head from the shock of Daniel's thunderclap.

"Well, I can see this is going well," Douglas says, removing the device from his head.

"Daniel, you have to focus," Leo says.

"I am focusing. But how am I supposed to master my abilities when I get a new one every five minutes?" Daniel says.

"He does have a point," Douglas says.

"Yeah. Too bad you can't upgrade him like everyone else. Then a skill app would bring him up to speed instantly." Leo says.

"I can give him the upgrade, but I'm not gonna. Not till he shows me he can be responsible with his bionics." Douglas says.

"But, dad..."

"End of discussion. Now get back to your training." Douglas says.

"I gotta be honest, Douglas. This whole you being a dad thing is a little weird." Leo says.

"I know. It's freaking me out." Douglas says. He leaves the room.

"Okay, Daniel. Touch Bob's arm." Leo says.

"But be careful. I'm a fragile flower." Bob says. Daniel touches Bob's arm.

"Great. Now let's see how you do with super strength." Leo says.

"Okay," Bob says. He grabs Daniel's arm and throws him across the room with his super strength.

"Bob!" Leo says.

"I know. I can throw him much farther. Let me try again." Bob says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Got it. If I reconfigure the operator precedence, that should fix the upgrade." Chase says as he types away on his laptop in the common room only for it to fail. "You stupid hunk of junk! You're useless! Useless! Useless!" Chase yells throwing his laptop on the ground, receiving odd looks from the students who were walking by.

"Do you mind? This is a private moment between a man and his computer." Chase says.

"Chase, I'm not feeling so great," I say, walking into the room with Kyle.

"Why? What's wrong?" Chase asks.

"Well, I didn't want anyone to worry this morning but I woke up with this strange feeling that something bad is going to happen," I explained.

"Did you have a vision?" Chase says.

"No. I don't know how to explain it but I just felt this weird sensation in the back of my neck and couldn't sleep at all last night." I say.

"Why didn't you say something sooner?" Chase says.

"Because I didn't want you guys to worry about me and ever since this whole upgrade of our chips not working I didn't think it was a big issue...until now," I say.

"I can't see into the future but something does feel off. It's a little too quiet around here." Kyle says.

"Chase, have you seen my students?" Bree says walking into the room.

"Nope," Chase says.

"Huh. We were supposed to start training an hour ago. Today's lesson is very important. It's called you're not better than me." Bree says. Adam walks in wearing a golf hat and a kilt.

"Hey, has anybody seen Bob?" Adam says. "Leo said he was training a little while ago but hasn't seen him since. Now that I'm retiring, I need to know if he can play golf with me on Thursdays."

"Wait, no. First, my students are missing, and now Bob? Something weird is going on. I'm gonna go look for everyone." Bree says. She leaves the room.

"Speaking of weird, why are you wearing that?" Kyle asks Adam, motioning to his attire.

"The hat? 'Cause I'm a golfer." Adam says.

"I think he means the kilt, Adam," I say.

"Oh. Because somebody changing my pants is easy living. This is what I call breezy living." Adam says, making Kyle, Chase, and I groan in annoyance. The three of us walk out of the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Come on, Daniel. Make your force field bigger." Leo says as he throws laser spheres at Daniel while Daniel protects himself with a small force field.

"I'm trying," Daniel says.

"Concentrate," Leo says.

"It's kinda hard to concentrate when you keep yelling concentrate. Ah!" Daniel says. His force field collapses and he falls to the ground. "You know, this would be a whole lot easier if you just gave me that upgrade."

"No. You heard your dad. He wants you to master your bionics the old-fashioned way." Leo says as he helps Daniel up.

"Okay. But if my training's not going well, doesn't that say more about you as a mentor than me as a student?" Daniel says.

"Oh, please. Danny boy. I invented that trick. You play on a person's insecurities and get what you want. It's not going to work on me." Leo says.

"You're right. I guess I'm just not ready to be a bionic student. Kinda like you're not ready to be a bionic mentor." Daniel says. As Leo starts to walk out, he stops in his tracks and looks at Daniel.

A minute later, Leo upgrades Daniel's bionic chip. "All right, Daniel, let's see how this upgrade works," Leo says. He begins to fire his laser spheres at Daniel and Daniel blocks them perfectly with his force field.

"Well, that proves it. I am a great mentor." Leo says.

"Hey, if you thought that was cool, watch this," Daniel says. Daniel raises his hands and the students in the room disappear.

"How did you do that?" Leo says.

"I didn't," Daniel says.

"Well, then how did they all just disappear?" Leo says.

"I don't know. But if anyone asks, I'm blaming it on you." Daniel says before running out of the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Mr. Davenport, we have a problem. I can't find my students anywhere." Bree says walking up to Chase, Douglas, Mr. Davenport, Kyle, and me in the common room.

"Well, are you sure they're not just avoiding your training session? I mean, I've sat through your class. We all think you could use a little pizzazz." Mr. Davenport says.

"Big D, all the students in the training area just vanished," Leo says as he and Daniel run into the common room.

"What?" Mr. Davenport says.

"Bob's gone, too," Adam says, walking into the room. "And I can't lose my Bob. We have an 8:00 a.m. tea time."

"I'm getting that feeling again. Something is happening you guys." I say.

"All right, everybody calm down. There has to be a logical explanation." Chase says as more students disappear. "Or not." Suddenly, Daniel disappears.

"Daniel!" Douglas says.

"Everybody's gone," Kyle says, looking around the room.

"What are we gonna do?" Leo says.

"What do you mean, we? I'm retired." Adam says.

Bree super speeds away while I geo-leap out of the room to help look around the academy for any remaining students. When we couldn't find anyone we came back to the common room. "Cass and I double-checked the whole academy. All the students are gone." Bree says.

"The new upgrade must've caused a glitch that made them geo-leap them away." Mr. Davenport says.

"But Daniel disappeared, and we didn't give him the upgrade," Douglas says.

"Technically, that is correct. You did not give him the upgrade." Leo says, turning away.

"Leo!" Douglas says.

"That kid was impossible to train. And trust me, I happen to know a thing or two about slow learners." Leo says.

"I specifically told you not to give him that upgrade," Douglas says.

"Don't blame me. You built the software that made everyone disappear." Leo says.

"For the record, Donny had just as much to do with this as I did. If not more. A lot more. In fact, this whole thing was his idea." Douglas says.

"It was not!" Mr. Davenport says.

"Was too," Douglas says.

"No, it wasn't."

"Are they always like this?" Kyle asks me as the two brothers get into an argument.

"Pretty much, yeah," I say.

"Stop arguing. We have to find them. Although with them gone, we are top dog again." Chase says.

"Do something!" Mr. Davenport says.

"Okay. I'll pull up their GPS locators, and find out where they are." Chase says, walking over to the console.

"Nothing's coming up. Their signals must have been deactivated." Mr. Davenport says.

"Great. So now our brother and the entire student body are missing, and we have no idea where they are. They could be anywhere in the world." Chase says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Where are we?" Daniel says as he, Blake, Stefan, and Bob stand in a dark room with the rest of the students.

"In a dark room with metal walls," Bob says.

"I can see that, Bob," Daniel says.

"Well, then why'd you ask?" Bob says. "Wait. Maybe this is another dream. If I squint, with your moppy hair, you could easily pass for Bree."

"It's okay, everyone. I'm gonna get you outta here." Daniel says.

"Daniel, they don't even know you. Let me give the pep talk." Bob says. He turns to the students. "Ignore what he said, guys. We're hosed."

"We gotta do something. Bob, use your super strength to try to break us out." Daniel says.

"Okay," Bob says. He tries to use his super strength to break them out but fails. "Well, I'm a man of my word. We're hosed."

"Ooh, I know. What if I replicate your strength and we try together?" Daniel says.

"Aw, that's cute when you get all feisty," Bob says. Suddenly, Giselle appears on a monitor in the room.

"I'm afraid your bionics are useless here. These walls block your pathetic little chips." Giselle says.

"Who are you?" Blake says.

"I'm the woman who's going to take out all bionic superhumans and replace them with my android technology. But you can call me Giselle."

"Oh, thanks. I never would've remembered that first part." Bob says.

"How'd we get here?" Stefan says.

"I was finally able to hack into your chips remotely and geo-leap you here. Wait. Where are Adam, Bree, Chase, and Cassie?" Giselle says.

"Probably still at the academy," Bob says. "See, there was this whole thing about how our bionics are newer than theirs, and they couldn't get the upgrade, and boy, were they upset. Chase was like..."

"Stop talking," Daniel says, interrupting Bob. He turns to Giselle. "What are you gonna do with us?"

"I'm gonna destroy you. But first, I'm gonna use you as bait." Giselle says before the screen turns black.

"Bob, we have to get everyone out of here," Daniel says.

"How?" Bob says.

"Don't worry. I have an idea." Daniel says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I have tried every way possible to remotely reactivate their GPS locators, and nothing is working," Douglas says slamming his fists down on the console.

"Well, then, we'll have to find them the old-fashioned way." Mr. Davenport says. "Chase, map out an urban search and rescue. We'll go mile by mile, state by state if we have to."

"Mr. Davenport, what if we're too late? That glitch could've geo-leaped them anywhere. They could be at the bottom of the ocean or inside an active volcano. They may already be gone." Chase says.

"We're not giving up." Mr. Davenport says.

Suddenly, I started to feel a sharp pain in my head and let out a scream. "Cassie? What's wrong?" Chase says as he and Kyle walk over to me.

"My head. It hurts." I groaned as I held onto my head.

"Guys, I think she's having a vision," Bree says. My feet started to buckle and before I could hit the ground, Kyle and Chase caught me and set me down on the steps in the room.

"What do you see?" Leo says.

"I see...a dark room. Blake, Stefan, and the students." I say.

"The students. Are they okay?" Mr. Davenport says.

"I think so. Wait a minute, I see something else." I say.

"What? Can you see Daniel?" Douglas says.

"Yes," I say. "But it looks like he's not in the room with the students. It looks familiar. He's in...Giselle's lab."

"What? Giselle?" Douglas says.

"Guys, this really hurts," I say.

"Her visions have never lasted this long," Bree says, worry in her tone.

"Something else is happening," I say.

"What else do you see?" Adam says.

"I think Daniel is trying to communicate with me," I say.

"What? How can that be possible?" Chase says.

"What is he saying?" Douglas says.

"He said that Giselle was the one who hacked into everyone's chips and geo-leaped everyone away. They're all trapped at her lab but Daniel was the one who was able to escape." I say. "Hold on. I see Giselle. No. Wait." Before I could say anything else, that's when I blacked out.

"Cass? Cassie? Wake up." Kyle says as he holds me in his arms. "Come on. Don't do this." I slowly opened my eyes and Kyle let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness, you're okay. You almost gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry," I say.

"What was that?" Kyle says.

"I don't know. It was strange. I've never experienced something like that when having a vision." I say as Kyle helps me up. "I could see that Daniel was in Giselle's lab but physically it felt like I was there too. Daniel saw me and found out he could talk to me. Giselle saw me too. She tried to attack me but the vision faded out and that's when I passed out. I'm kinda freaked out about this."

"Don't worry, Cassie. I'm sure we'll figure this out just like we always did when it came to your powers." Chase assured me.

"I know," I say, giving him a small smile.

"Now that we know where everyone is, let's suit up." Mr. Davenport says.

"Are you sure you're able to fight? I know that your visions can sometimes take a lot out of you." Chase says.

"I'm okay. I just need a moment with Kyle." I say.

"Okay," Chase says as he and everyone else walk out of the room.

"I shouldn't be long. Will you be okay here?" I say.

"I'll be fine. But be careful out there. I don't want you straining yourself." Kyle says.

"I won't," I say, pulling Kyle in for a hug. Once I pulled away, I left the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Adam, Bree, Chase, Cassie, and I will go this way. Douglas, you and Leo take the other side." Mr. Davenport orders as the seven of us stand outside the hallway in Giselle's lab, all of us wearing our mission suits.

"Guys!" Daniel says, running into the room.

"Daniel, you're okay," Douglas says, hugging his son.

"Where are the students?" Chase asks.

"Hiding in the other room. Come on." Daniel says. He leads us to Giselle's lab.

"Ooh! Wow! Man. This place is fancy." Mr. Davenport says, looking around the room.

"Don't worry. I have the name of her decorator." Douglas says.

"Really?" Mr. Davenport says.

"No," Douglas says.

"Where are they?" Chase says just as the doors in the room start to lock.

"The doors are locking," I say.

"What's going on?" Leo says.

"Well, well, well. So nice to see the family all together." Giselle smirks as she walks into the lab.

"Giselle, you got five seconds to tell me where the rest of the kids are before I blast you," Douglas says.

"One thousand one. One thousand two. One thousand three, one thousand four. There they are." Giselle says. She walks over to the console and switches the video feed on the monitor, showing Daniel, Bob, Blake, Stefan, and the students trapped in the room.

"How is Daniel in there and out here? This is just like the last time we were here with the two Chases and Cassies. This lady and her magic tricks. She gets me every time." Adam says.

"It's a trap. That's not my son." Douglas says.

"That's where you're wrong. I am your son, just not the one you think." 'Daniel' says. Giselle presses a button and Daniel turns into Marcus, making all of us gasp.

"Marcus?" Douglas says.

"Good to see ya...dad," Marcus says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"How's your plan coming along? I'm trying to calm them down with small talk, but every time I ask where they grew up, they all say "I don't know, I don't remember." Bob says as he walks over to Daniel.

"Where did you grow up, Bob?" Daniel says.

"I don't know. I don't remember." Bob says.

"There. When I touch these two wires together, the force of the charge should be enough to blast a hole in the wall." Daniel says as he messes with the monitor in the room.

"Sounds good. You sure it'll work?" Bob says.

"Nope," Daniel says.

"I like those odds," Bob says. Daniel crosses the wires and is immediately blasted onto the floor. "Daniel! Are you okay? Talk to me. What do you see?"

"I see an open field. Blue skies." Daniel says, reaching his hand out, clearly delirious.

"He's outside. He escaped. He's a genius." Bob gasps, turning to Blake, Stefan, and the students.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Here it is, guys. The final battle of season four. Marcus and Giselle are back once again to wreak havoc on the Davenport family. It also looks like Cassie discovered something new with her powers when it comes to her visions. Now she can interact with people when she has a vision. What do you guys think? I'd like to thank Brendan789106 for the idea! 😊

Don't forget to comment/Vote!

Thanks for reading! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 1.8K 23
haley ford has come a long way since season one. she is now training at the world's first bionic academy with her best friends and dating the boy she...
559K 9.8K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...
49.7K 2K 37
"You're such a joy to be around."- "Well, you're a pain in the arse." Jordyn had no idea that befriending the lovely idiot who broke her locker would...
10.9K 229 27
After revealing their bionic secret to Principal Perry, Adam, Bree, Chase, and Cassie are on the run. When Mr. Davenport's evil brother, Douglas, ret...