I Became The Protagonist's Ch...

By LoveWritingBl

When reading many novels and transmigrating one either becomes a random cannon fodder, a side villain, the ma... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52

Chapter 30

5.7K 233 34
By LoveWritingBl

Nathaniel fixes his tie as he was looking in the mirror, he was wearing a black shirt with white vest over it his suit pants were milk white and neatly placed on him he looks at his wrist and begins to thinker with when the door opens revealing a lady within her fouries striding in her heels clanking heavily against the tile floor.

"Aren't you ready yet? Must I remind you how important this meeting is?" She said coming closer.

"I obviously considered you had to go on and threaten my private affairs for this," Nathaniel grumbles.

She rolls her eyes then cross her arms, "I wouldn't have to threaten anything if you hadn't go on do something so stupid," 

"Stupid? Is being in a relationship is Stupid?" 

"Nathaniel I will not go there with you! So you best get dressed quickly and properly." She groans 

Nathaniel rolls his eyes, "as soon as everything is over just know both of you will suffer!" 

"I highly doubt that, in fact you will thank us! Now hurry!" 

Nathaniel hates them, he promises himself that when this is all over he will make them pay. Nathaniel ever since he was a child had no control over his own life and it's all thanks to his parents.

After properly dressing his mother escorted him downstairs where he met with his father who didn't bother to say a word to him, until they all entered the limousine. 

"How is that child?" Mr. Laurier asks to take out his high brand cigarette.

"He is fine," Nathaniel answered vaguely.

"I want to see him, what's his name?" 

"No, stay away and mind your own business." 

"Nathaniel best mind your manners!" His mother scolds.

"What was it that the kid called him again, Naru, Noka, Noa… yeah Noah." 

"We had a deal," Nathaniel reminds him.

"Even so, can't an old man remember the name of his first grandkid? But you know… since you could so easily spread your seed to low life to provide an heir shouldn't be a problem?" Mr. Laurier glares at him from the corners of his eyes.

"..." 

Nathaniel said nothing and only looked straight ahead, soon a cold silence filled the car through the rest of the drive. 

Reaching a very expensive and luxurious private restaurant, after being escorted to a private room. Nathaniel looks at people who stand from the table, he sees his grandfather who he is really here to impress but to do that he must impress "him".

Beside the elderly man was a younger male who was around one or two years younger than him. Honey blond, golden brown eyes, soft pink lips and a pale complexion, Alexandre Cyrus. 

Alexander looks at him and blinks a little. Soon he gives a soft smile then gently pinches his father's sleeve blushing a bit.

"Hm? Alex?" 

"Oh, ehem!" Alexandre clear his throat then walks towards Nathaniel then offers his hand, "Alexandre Cyrus, I look forward to this arrangement Nathaniel," 

Nathaniel looks at his trying hard to not snare at the casualness, his mother sneakily shoves him gesturing to behave. Nathaniel reluctantly shakes his hand putting on a not so genuine smile.

"I too look forward to this arrangement," 

"So are you up for a date in the next two days?" 

"I c–ack" 

"Of course, you too are going to be a couple, there's no question." His mother smiles.

Nathaniel wanted to groan but he held it, he just needed to endure. He is doing this for his family once this all over he will pay them back.

"HAHAHA, it seems it won't be long until I see my great grand. I have seen a peaceful death for me." 

"Father you're still hard and strong," 

Nathaniel rolls his eyes at all hypocrites. But feeling eyes on him he looks at Alex who soon inter wraps his arm into his. "Let's get to know each other while they speak business shall we?" 

Nathaniel smiles with charms saying, "of course, I like to come here in my spare time let me introduce you to the finer cuisines there are some savoury here," 

"I do like wine," 

The two laugh with each other as they exit the room. 

A/n

Nathaniel's dad

Nathaniel's mom

Alexandre

Nathaniel obviously

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 3.2K 53
(DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was 16 and it might be cringe or you might not like few parts of it. Read at your own risk.) Im finishing the series...
819K 24.5K 200
Lin Qing He transmigrated into a novel and became one of its cannon fodders. The novel's background is non-viable 1960s, a time of want to eat but no...
80.5K 2.4K 3
( ♂ ♡ ♂ ) "I pleaded, I begged.. But he didn't listen to me. He should've just killed me, but no he chose to ravage me! My love to him will never cha...
1.3M 65.2K 112
Liang Ling transmigrated into the in to Ger Parker brown. On the brink of an divorce with what seems to be a doting father. Liang ling who felt it wa...