Snow lover

By grimmhunter888

Mary Brightwell was your normal cheap whore prostitute. No one call a family or real friends she was alone in... More

Chapter one

1 0 0
By grimmhunter888

POV : Mary Brightwell

*Beep*  *beep*  *beep*

I open my eyes up to the darkness of my room I see the source the light and sound coming form my phone. I rub my eyes, Yawn and screech my hands I reach over pick it up.

Mary : Hello

 Stephen : Mary, its Stephen we have a john looking for some service tonight, are you available?

I sigh to myself hearing my bosses assistance voice. I look over to my small window in my apartment see its lightly snow and well I do need money if I want to eat and pay rent.

Mary : "I'm available, what John need?"

Stephen : "Standard Job, just need warm body for hour or two he paying 300 for whole night I send you address it should be close by. You know the drill"

Seeing the text of the Address Stephen hang up and I got out of the bed. turning the light on in my room I go to my small size closest. I pick out black heels, a skirt and new clean black bra and panties. after that I put on black long Sheel shirt.

I look out the window see that its starting snow badly now. I reach over grape my large purse and put my heels in them. Walking to my small living room where only was a lawn chair and chap flat scree tv on floor. Nothing was hanging on the walls not even picture I never had a family or at least real people I can call friends.

Walking to the door I put on my winter boots and my overcoat which some holes in it but it was only thing I had.

Exiting my apartment seeing the light son the streets it was quite peaceful seeing no one out here. I'm glad that my landlord is not up he's usual up this late at night on this hour. One time he try force his way into my apartment room where he wanted to fuck me mercilessly I would probably be dead if he got in. He was angry and screaming at me call me a whore and bitch at me trying burgee in but luckly the neighbors got back from the store, so my landlord stop went on his marry way like nothing happen.

Walking downstairs with only sound of my boots touch the snow I pull out my phone to check on the address. " well it ant that bad " I see the address was 30-minute walk where I was. Putting the phone back and hugging my coat I walk over to the sidewalk and head over.

The streets were quite only few cars driving by, I see no other street hooker right now because cold kept them and the johns inside. For girls like me we are all year round I work at a place where we get calls, and we go to place to place in city for our clints for quick or hourly long fuck. Place I work is called " Eden" on the outside is biggest night club in city but inside it was something else. See Eden distribute call girls like me young, scared and desperate to make money to eat or sleep in warm building in the city. the Johns only thing they have to do is just need call and pay and were on our way to whatever they be. John are general males but I did got very few Janes ( females ) clints during my one year working prostitute.

I was one of those " Cheap whores" I was petite, I had short tomboyish blond hair and I have dark blue eyes I had a slim body type I was small and skinny say least and I had few scares.

Some of the clints like to get rough and they hurt my body in process. One clint a john had bitten my breast so badly it start to draw out blood. Another time a couple John and Jane had bought me and used me for 5 hours non stop sex. The women nail had tung in to my skin on my hands in process making scares on both of my hands. While her husband had gotten excited while fucking me he pullout  a large kitchen knife and used a knife on my stomach cutting my open.

By end of that he patch me up and both of them gave me at least 1,000 dollars. Despite the large some of cash for a tip I hated it all of it I never wanted do that again but what was I supposed to do I have no one I have no education beside a high school deplume even then I was bad in school.

I shock my head and put those thought and memories aside and just think of the clint I was meeting tonight.

Look around I see streetlights reflecting from the snow and beautify way the snow fall on the streets on the concrete. I smile seeing the beauty of nature in front of me I just want to get lost in the snow and never wake up just enjoy it and leave this city this life all behind me but that only stupid dream of a stupid girl. I single tear fall from my eyes as I quickly wipe it away my brain is filling up with agony of the pain of so many people using and abusing my body hurts me evetime I think of it it make me sick to my stomach. Now here I am walking to another john house for another quick fucking I just need to satisfy him and leave night.

What I failed to notice was that I was in downtown. looking up form my phone I wonder into I see all big towers, shops and cars driving. I see few people out walking around. Looking back down on my phone I see the address I had go a block down. I thought I was Illusioned but no it was right address.

Walking across the streets hearing car horns and people I was now in front of huge building. Looking up my mouth open in awe seeing it. It was big, but it wasn't tallest in city but still it was huge.

I walk in front of the big glass door I see no one was inside it was empty but then I saw elevator door opening and three men dress in suits came out of it and they were walking towards my direction. I gulp down as they open glass store and they spoke

Guard one : "Who are you? Identify yourself!"

Guy was imdamting and scary. while two other guys were behind him. I calm myself down as I was shacking like leaf.

Mary " I...I..I was call to this address..for..servace"

I stutter my words not coming out of my mouth in front the three men.  Three of them look at each other and relaxed.

Guard one :" Sorry, right this way miss"

Man open the door wide for me. I took a big inhale as I step in the building. The man close and lock the door which made me more scared. The two other escort me to the elevator and we were up. I was in middle of both of the men in the elevator. Both of the men in suits  didn't bother look at me but only at the elevator door. When ring was heard we were on the top floor of the building I think it was 150th or 100 something floor I think.

When the door open one of the suits put his hand on my right-side shoulder which gave me chill down my spine I look at him and he walk me out while the other one stood behind in elevator going back down.

Suit walk me down the long hallway I saw a door in front of us and three other guards standing front of it. We then stop walking and we were in front of the three guards.

Guard one " Call girl for the boss tonight"

Guard in front of us nodded no before he search my purse and my person see if I had any weapon or drug and etc on me. Once he finished the two guards step aside and they walk me in.

Once in they immediately closed the door behind me which gave me spook. I see the room was big kind of like your very typical elite and rich expensive apartment well at least to me it is.

I look around and I walk over sat on chair putting my bag by small table beside me I enjoy the calmness of it and looking out of the window seeing the city was beautiful. seeing the snow falling down and cover the streets and sidewalks it was like a blanket snow and the ice ocean was all solid ice.

That when I heard a door open, I turn around and saw him. He was tall man compared to me he was 5'9 and me well I'm 5'1. He look big like muscle big. He had dark brown and grey hair. Th most attractive part was it was his beautiful light brown eyes. He had far white skin too but it look like he tan a bit I can't tell really.

The man stop by the door and behind him was a big bedroom. He look around and saw me. He just stood there not saying or moving anything just staring at me and I then broke the silence.

Mary : " Hi I'm Mary...I'm..thr.... call girl you order mister"

The man straight himself out and walk up to me where I can smell is colon. it smells real good actually. He stand front of me I can his vain in his arms and how much detail how musclers he is.

John : " well good evening there Mary my name is John, John Adams"

John took my right hand and kiss it. I Immediately blush crazy and breathing heavily. My face was red like a tomato. I see he was smiling wickedly seeing the effect that he had cause me. I was used to people touching me but why did this feel so...different?

Mary : "Ha..ahh its good to meet you John what can I service you with"

John : " What type of service type provide me?"

Mary : " Anything sir, all deepest fantasy you can give to me the whole night that you pay for"

I see John pull out a bundle of cash all hundreds of dollars bills in his hand.

John : " I know I already pay 300 for you whore but will this be a good enough tip for you?"

I shudder at his words but seeing him waving that cash in front of me. I know I had to accept what ever this guy want to do to me. Usual Johns who gave out large sum of cash usuals love to do fuck up shit or go full on rough treating me like I'm sort of fuck toy for them used and throw out on the empty streets.

Mary : " yes sir that be good enough tip. I'm all yours for the night sir" (Sexy voice)

I feel him running his hands to my waist as he slap my ass. I let out yelp as he was closed to my I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

John : " lets take this to bed whore"

I nodded and braced myself for the night. " It's fine its fine, he just a regular john. really really rich and fucking rough john". I keep thinking to myself as John took my hands and lead me to his bedroom.

" Man guy really loves black " I think to myself. I then heard the door close and now it was show time. I see him walk pass me and started to take off his coat to his suit, his tie and now his shirt. he let them fall on the door pushing them aside.

John : " Bed now, whore"

I shudder  a bit as I began take off my coat and then my cloths. Now I stand before him only in my black bra and panties. I move up to him and lay on the bed seeing his eyes full of lust but there was something else in them, but I couldn't find out what it was.

I put on my sexy face and I stare at him with my big blue dark eyes. I started to rub my hands on my petite body my breast, my stomach and my thigs teasing him to get him hard and ready for the night.

Seeing him taking off his pants and belt dropping them to the floor as he was now in his boxer front of me. I see him crawl to me on the bed like tiger stocking his prey. I stop moving he pin me down to the bed. he starting bit my neck which small moan came out of me. He then remove  black my bra. My small breast were out in front of him as he let his hands slid on them. He then proceed to suck on them my breast making me wet. he used his tonged to lick my nipples and flick on them. My eyes were rolling back to his pleasure. He then stop and move his hands to my private as he removed my panties. He play with my pussy I can feel his fingers slid in me. As I let out loud moan. He smile , removing his boxer and tossing my panties and his boxers to the side. Seeing his large member front of me I brace myself for usual but odd night.

* Few hours laters *

Everything was sore my body felt like Jello I couldn't move without pain in between my legs. Lay

there on bed inside of my tings were cover by his and mine semen. At least it was over. I see john 

on top of me still looking at me as I look at his gaze.

John : " Damn that was good. say what your name again?"

Mary : " M..M..Mary sir"

I struggle with my words as pain was too much as some tears were coming out of my eyes. Then 

I see his hand reach over to my check. I flinch as he wipes the tear off my eyes. Well that first that someone did that to me.

John : " Mary night is still young. You ready for round two?"

My eyes winded in fear now I don't think my petite body could take much more of his roughness. I shock my head quickly shaking it back and fourth to him we still lay on bed.

Mary : " No no no sir I'm sorry but my body is too sore sir"

When I finished speaking I saw he grape another bundle of cash and wave it to my face. I  see his wicked evilly smile at me. Some tears were falling off my eyes on to my cheeks. I need the money pay my pimp and that be enough to pay half of it. I close my eyes and swallow my pride well what remains of it. 

Mary : " Ok"

John : " good then "

He crashes is lips onto mines as he takes my mouth savoring everything while I lay there taking it crying my eyes out like a flooded river of despair. I hate this life, I fucking men, I fucking hate women, I fucking hate all of them.

When he finished and we climax I collapse on his chest as then sleep overcome me. Moring came I woken up see I was alone in john room. I see he wasn't around and I saw stack of cash for me by desk. I took a shower and got my cloths ready ,grape the cash and was about to  leave until I smell the sweet smell of coffee.

John : " Moring"

Mary : " Moring sir"

I look down not trying make eye contact with. I see he was front of me. I look up see he was holding a mug of coffee as he exected his hands out offer mug to me. I smile little took mug from him. I start to drink I see him walk over and sat on chair by a table.

John : " Mary you work at Eden right"

Mary : " yes sir, I have work there for a year now"

John too sip from his coffee I then sat down across from him.

John : " Mary how old are you?"

I look down at my hands holding the mug feeling its warm on my palm was soothing. I took deep breath and spoke.

Mary : I'm..I'm..I'm 18 sir"

John was little taken back as he almost spit out his coffee. swallow it he looks at me with a surprise and concern eyes. Wow that first. I took a sip of coffee and I stood up I should leave before he gets any ideas.

Mary : " sir thank you for the coffee but I should get going"

Before John could speak I rush out of the door and walk to the elevator. door open I step in and just then John open door to his room. He rush to me I panicky push the button to closed the door as he scream at me to stop but right before he get too close the door closes front of him.

Taking a sigh of relief. I waited until I hit the first floor. hearing the rigging of the elevator I step out see no one was here. I hurry rush out the door and I started to walk back to my work place Eden

Taking the bus. I gotten off my stop. walking in downtown was little crazy with all people walking and sound of cars all filed the air. Walking sidewalk, I see Eden across the streets. Its giant cube shape structure and simple pink lights neon sign that held its name Eden. I walk over and open the black glass door and now need get ready for another day of work now hopeful it won't be worse or hard I hope it be good well at least I'm off by 9 tonight at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
1.3M 69.9K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
544K 25.8K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...