🍁Comęş2Yoų🖤[ţāęgųķķ ƒƒ]√

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff] This is a very sensitive and voilence story read on your own risk don't complain me later that... More

Prologue🍁
1-Remembered Me?!🍁
2-Beware.🍁
3-Min Jewan?🍁
4-In Your Arms.🍁
5-Become Addicted.🍁
6-Without You.🍁
7-Crush At First Sight.🍁
8-I Missed You.🍁
9-His Taehyung.🍁
10-Uncle.🍁
11-Carban Copy.🍁
12-Jealous!!!🍁
13-Fresher Party.🍁
14-Jay B & Fennec Fox.🍁
15-I Will Pray.🍁
16-Bambi Eyes.🍁
17-Birthday.🍁
18-Wait For Me.🍁
19-Infinity.🍁
20-Strength.🍁
21-Get Well Soon.🍁
22-Jimin Hyung!🍁
23-Welcome Back.🍁
24-Hiding.🍁
25-Family.🍁
26-My Baby.🍁
27-Sweet Moments.🍁
28-Mafia/Flasback.🍁
29-My Son In Law.🍁
30-I'm Not A Rabbit!🍁
31-I'm Sorry.🍁
32-Feelings.🍁
33-Seniors.🍁
34-Closeness.🍁
35-One-Sided Date.🍁
36-My butterfly.🍁
37-Take It Slow.🍁
38-First Kiss.🍁
39-Soulmates.🍁
40-Preparation.🍁
41-Wedding.🍁
43-He Did Nothing.🍁
44-Sunshine.🍁
45-What Did They Do?🍁
46-Its True.🍁
47-I'm Not A Begger.🍁
48-Final.🍁
49-Life Goes On.🍁
50-Taegukk.🍁
✨Epilogue🍁

42-Happy Family.🍁

1.2K 63 17
By Solitary_0813

Hey.............. 💚💜

.............................

Everything is going so fine in Taegukk life while enjoying and spending lovely moments beside each other in every up and down.

Tae start teaching violin in a music school and jk finally apply for xxxx center waiting for his selection.

It's been 6 months of their marriage. They are so happy and sweetest couple ever.

Namjin happy for their babies and they adore this couple alot heartily.

Right now tae writing some notes and sipping his juice. He look behind when heard jk clearing his throat.

Tae giggles when he saw jk standing with some flower with his cute bunny smile.

"Hey beautiful and most beautiful soon to be mumma." Jk flirted he giggle and cupped his face while batting eyelashes cutely he chuckled.

(He is the same person who get angry and annoyed by this man's flirty habit now he is enjoying with him.)

Jk peck on his lips mumbling before his lips miss you's and love you's he reply before pecking him too.

"Flowers for my sweetest petal." Jk said while pecking on his lips he smile shyly and look away with his blush cheeks.

Jk giggle and start pecking on his jaw to cleavage make him giggle too and moan too.

Mhm gukkiiee heheh it's tickling." Tae giggled he hummed and start sucking his sweet spot and made a hickey.

He peck on his hickey smiling proudly and looked at his wify who his smiling.

"Thank you gukkie." Tae said taking those flower and inhale flower sweet fragrance jk made him sat on his lap.

"It's sweet." Tae said jk hummed while admiring him with his bambi heart eyes.

"My butterfly found it sweet huh." Jk teased him he giggles shyly and hide his face in his crook.

"Where is hyungs." He asked looking around tae told him they aren't in the home he wiggle his eyebrow.

"So, we are alone?!" Jk asked happily and squeezed his bread cheeks he peck on his lips.

"We aren't alone. How come two boys are alone." Tae said confusedly jk gave him tight lip smile and kiss him till one hour.

"Now, enough." Tae said pushing him away breathing heavily jk whine and again going to claim his lips but stop.

"Let me breath for a minute." Tae said glaring at him jk sulk then nods his head and hide his face in his crook.

Jk inhale his flower scent hummed in satisfaction tae caresses his hair with a soft smile mumbling sweet words.

Tae looked at the flower which jk bring for him. He smile and take those flower inhale his fragrance again.

He feels weird in his stomach he feel like a swirl and urge to throw up. He pull away from hug and run towards his room leaving behind a whining bunny.

...

"Why you run like that, now where are you? Oh god! What happened baby?" Jk came inside room talking soon he furrow when he didn't saw him in his room he went towards bathroom and saw he is throwing up.

"I don't know, i'm feeling nuisance for somedays and throwing up." Tae said in his hoarse voice jk clean him and his mess worriedly.

"You are telling me this now huh." Jk looked at him sternly he pout looking down fiddling with his finger.

Jk sigh and take him in his embrace and caresses his back mumbling sweet words.

"Are you okay now?" Jk whispered he nods his head in his crook, pull away and brushes his nose with his nose.

"Let's go." Jk said holding his hand and went outside of their room tae looked at him confusedly.

"Where are we going hubby?" Tae ask jk smile

'To the Dr." Jk mumble he whine but jk didn't listen his whines, take him near to a cleanic.

"Omg! i'm so happy, i'm going to soon uncle." Jin chirp happily while hugging tae and peck on his forehead tae smile shyly.

Joon patted jk shoulder teasingly jin looked at him and hug him too while Congratulating.

Joon hug tae saying congrats him too with his dimple smile tae poke his dimples giggling he chuckled and peck on his head.

"Oh taetae i'm so happy." Jimin chirp on video call he giggle in jk's embrace.

"Thank you jimin hyung." Tae said when he congrats him. Jk rolled his eyes pouting. Jimin saw his whole expression and smirk.

"Taetae we will do our children marry to each other ok." Jimin said excitedly jk snap his head furrowing and start shooking his head. Taemin laugh at him.

Tae peck on his cheeks mumbling don't be sulking. He hide his face his crook.

"He himself is a kid. How can he take care of a baby?" jimin tease with his blank face jk glare at him

"I will shorty afterall im his father." Jk said annoyingly and looked at tae.

"Baby! You are also thinking about me the same." Jk asked he shook his head instantly wide doe eyes.

"You will be the best father husbun let that short blabbered" tae said pecking on his cheeks he nods his head jimin smile at them.

"Love, never listen this midget words."
jk said pouting both taemin shook their head in disbelief chuckling.

...

Some months later....

"Emm hyung we decided something." Jk said scratches his nape namjin look at him furrowing. They are sitting in the living room.

"Don't tell me you both moving from here." Jin said in his cracked voice joon sigh and caresses his back.

Taegukk gasp while shooking his head vigorously and hold jin each hands.

"Eomma it's never gonna be happen." Jk said sternly and wipe his tears tae nod his head pouting.

"If you guys want you can he just get emotional." Joon said smiling jin nods his head and hug his husband.

Taegukk sigh looking at each other moist eyes. Jk nods his head and pull jin from hug and wipe his tears.

"How can we leave our eomma and appa." Jk said and peck on his forhead.

"We are talking about baby." Jk said he looked at him curious tae lean on his shoulder pouting jin smile patting his head.

"We want to give you our first baby as your child." Jk said calmly looking at him nervously jin cried in his palm and shook his head.

"No, how can you say like that what about bear." Jin said joon nodded his head with his moist eyes.

"He himself ask me to talk about this to you both." Jk said sulking namjin looked at tae who fiddling with his finger nervously.

"Please don't say no or else baby will be feel sad." Tae said pouting caresses his 5 months baby bump They chuckle at his cute baby.

They hug each other namjin mumbled thank you and earn only cute glares from taegukk.

...

"Jin hyung I made it." Jk came inside living room excitedly while dancing and laughing and hug his eomma.

"What you got it?" Joon ask laughing tae pout mumbling something joon chuckled and feed him his strawberry.

Jk pull away from hug and show him a letter which he got from xxx center jin
gasp and hug him too happily.

Joon take it letter from him and start reading it. Tae looking at the letter too over his shoulder pouting.

Both grin looking at the letter and look at jk smiling widely and congrats him.

Jk nods his head and hug his hyung tae smile and feed him a strawberry for his success.

"Yeah only eat half." Tae glare at him pouting others laughed at him he pout more jk peck on his pout he smile shyly

Lot's of happiness come in their life right?!

But....

Happiness isn't a long time guest...

Happiness not come alone...

Happiness always comes with sorrow.

Alot happiness means lot's of sorrow.

Tae sleeping peacefull soon abruptly sat up on the bed sweating badly with his restless heart.

He sigh breathing heavily and wipe his sweat with his hem. He looking at his husbun worriedly.

He caresses his puff cheeks, pecked on his forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks finally softly kiss on his lips he hummed in the kiss and hold him in his arm.

'Sleep baby.' Jk mumbled he chuckle, he snuggled in his chest carefull pecking on his chest and mumble some prayer and try to shrugged his nightmare and sleep in his husband embrace.

.

To be continued.......

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Thank You......❤️

Take care be safe...... 💚💜

I wanted to ask a question that I didn't mess up previous three chapter right? Which I update yesterday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.8K 20
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
240K 10.3K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
404K 21.4K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
179K 6.9K 50
MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH // Taekook ft Not a happy ending. Anyone wants happy ending can continue reading the Book 2 of this book or wants it sad only c...