Love in the air special chapt...

By magentashawty

Meet phayu, rain, prapai and sky in the special chapters of love in the air. I don't own any characters all r... More

introduction
chapter 1: Just Wet
chapter 2: Tremble
chapter 3: Tremble II
Chapter 4: Drunk
Chapter 5: Duplicate
Chapter 6: Drunk in Love
Chapter 7: The Wrong Person
Chapter 8: Comfort
Chapter 10: Behind the camera
Chapter 11: Waking up from the dream
Chapter 12: Twins
Chapter 13: Family
Chapter 14: Unfaithful
Chapter 15: Surprise
Chapter 16: Travel
Chapter 17: Step and Walk
Chapter 18: A Contented Heart
Chapter 19: Love Storm
Chapter 20: Love Sky

Chapter 9: In front of the camera

944 23 2
By magentashawty

In the early morning when the sun had just set over the horizon, a powerful superbike with a blue and white propeller logo came to a stop in front of a studio; Then a young man in a navy motorcycle suit straightened up, reached out to turn off the engine, and then pulled off his helmet to reveal a handsome face in the shadows.

His handsome face was framed by shoulder length hair and he had to send his big hand to pull it.

"Studio Two."

A charming hoarse voice mumbled to himself as he pulled the hair band from his wrist to tie his messy hair in place, it only gave him a doubly wild look.

As he stood in front of the building entrance Phayu thought back to why he was standing in front of the photo studio, even though he had nothing to do with it. The story starts with... his younger twin’s brother.

''Help me elder brother, just for one day.''

''I don't know anything about photography but you're going to have me be your camera assistant."

"Oh, help me just once, you see that my arm is cracked. How am I going to lift the lights, lift the camera, lift the computer? Besides, he has one assistant on duty. Phii Mok, and you just do what he says again, it's not difficult."

Thinking of his twin brother's flattering smile, Phayu sighed heavily, succumbing to the soft pleading to him showing the scribblings on Saifah’s arm cast on his arm purely until he had to stand here. Even though he didn't study supervision, didn't learn anything about photography, and never worked as an assistant photographer as his brother did.

"Saifah said I did as I was told, so that's all."

Phayu shrugged and looked at the clock that said it was 6:40, which the cameraman had scheduled at 7:00.

"Oh, you are the model that made an appointment, right? This way."

But before Phayu found a seat to wait for himself; A little woman appeared from the entrance of the studio, shouting happily, as she guided him inside.

"P'Aran? Is P'EM in today's filming? If there is anything, you can call Phii."

"Wait, I'm not a model." Phayu immediately hold on.

"What are you joking about? If you're not a model then who would be a model?" The other party joked that she still tried to push him inside, and the young man had to follow along, Because he was afraid that the little girl would fall to the ground first while trying to explain as well.

"I came to help the cameraman."

"Yes, if you want to make fun of me, save it after the event. Now we're getting late. Hurry up and put on makeup."

The young man wanted to sigh in his face because the other party seemed to believe that he was the model today.

"Why do you think I'm a model?"

"Oh, Nong, you are so handsome and so tall."

The other party said so enthusiastically that the audience frowned. But as if P'EM didn't care about his expression, the little girl forcefully dragged him inside the white studio from floor to ceiling and led him into the dressing room.

Then it doesn't seem like it's just P'EM's mountain of misunderstandings because as soon as Phayu appeared in the room, dressed up, the makeup artists pulled him to sit in front of the mirror, the costume put the prepared clothes on his body until he had to quickly explain that he was not a model.

Phayu thought that he would hold on for a long time. If it weren't for a ferocious woman swaying forward, entering the dressing room with a rather tall handsome man, and roaring loudly why no one would pick him up in the parking lot.

That's it, everyone in the room believed that he wasn't a real model but a man who came with this manager.

"Who wouldn't misunderstand that they're crazy? You are handsome like this."

But before Phayu came out of the dressing room. The gossip in the wind made the young man let out a big sigh, then it turned into a relief to see that there were familiar faces inside the studio.

"P'Mok, Hello."

"Oh, who did Saifah says he would send in his place? Is he the replacement?"

Fortunately, the regular assistant who is familiar with Phayu is good.

"If I could choose, I wouldn't want to replace him, Phii. So is there anything I can do?"

Phayu hurriedly asked as he looked around. Then he found that while he was arguing with the people in the dressing room, all the equipment had already been brought inside. In one corner a little guy was connecting a camera cable to a computer.

"There are a lot too..."

"How long will we talk, and when will the lights be set!"

At that moment, the little guy turned and yelled at Phayu until their eyes met.

"Cute."

This was the first word that popped into Phayu's head, his sharp eyes narrowed at the little man with a carefree expression, and had accidentally swept his gaze all over him.

He found that the jeans fit perfectly and the oversized t shirt that covered the thighs made him look younger. This was not to add to that big round eyes, red lips, and a little upturned cute nose, I couldn't help but be surprised that this cute guy dared to raise his voice at P'Mok.

"Don't be upset, Rain."

"If you don't want me to be upset then hurry up and come to work, do you think just standing and talking and the work will be done?"

How nice will it be to catch and squeeze that fiery mouth. Phayu told himself because the word cute immediately flew away, replaced with the feeling of wanting to put Rain on his lap and hit that ass up high until he cried.

However, P'Mok laughed with an annoyed expression like a cat was forbidden to eat cat treats, and then introduced him to the cameraman today.

"Rain, this is Phayu, Saifah's brother, he is replacing Saifah today, and that curly faced little... Rain..."

A cameraman? Phayu immediately frowned, then met P'Mok's eyes to ask if he was joking or not.

"Why are you making that face? I'm the cameraman."

His facial expression was a bit too much, and the little person let out another roar. But damn it, stance on the waist, squinting at him...he is scared.

"He's hot tempered, don't take it too seriously, let's do some work."

P'Mok was the mediator and slapped him hard on the shoulder, then immediately walked toward the silly cameraman who pointed his finger.

"You moved it again? I said right frame, are you stupid? Right! Not left!" Then this (cute) jerky man commanded Phayu like a slave. I don't know if it's because he hates him or not, he even cursed and ordered.

Phayu had to move the foam pad for setting the power back and forth dozens of times and he was still not satisfied. The young man was too lazy to argue that he didn't work in this field.

Did you know that the right frame is the left hand? Would he still have a smile on his face again? Phayu can swear, he tried to let go and didn't think too much about it.

But when he saw that kind of gesture, the bad habit that he thought had been buried in the landfill suddenly sprung up. It's quite pleasant.

"That's it, good, good, lean forward a bit."

Snap, snap, snap.

After setting up a fire where Phayu felt bullied, he didn't have time to think any further; because the breakdown was very detailed with more than ten sets of clothes that had to be taken by 6:00 p.m. attacked not only them in front of the set, the back of the team was also stunned by arresting the model, changing the dress, fixing the hairstyle, and the matter was even worse when the owner of the clothing brand who owned the event today came late at night; Then she said... she didn't like it.

It's not that she didn't like the photo taken but didn't like the matching clothes until she said she wanted to take a new set. That's it, the previous three sets of clothes that were taken were thrown away, which was doubly frustrating to the cameraman because even though that sweet, clear voice said, 'Yes.’ But Phayu can feel that he is so frustrated that he wants to fight with someone.

"Do you only have a good face or not?" And after taking the latest set until the owner of the brand is satisfied.

A clear voice that had just complimented the model saying it was good then mumbled out until Phii Mok had to hurriedly poke him.

"It's true here. Seriously, where did you get these models from? What a woeful story!

I asked him to look forward and I had to keep saying every minute, does he have anything to look at if he had only one handsome face. His body is so so almost like a mannequin, it would have been prettier taking clothes and fitting on the mannequin." Rain kept his voice low but cursed until...

"Ha."

"Did I tell you to laugh?!" Phayu admitted that he really did let out a laugh but he didn't like the little guy who turned around to stare at him either, his eyes shining brightly.

"And can't I laugh? You too, you smiled a bit and your crow's feet appeared."

"Hoy! Damn..."

"Calm down Rain, calm down. A customer is coming back."

Phayu didn't wait for the cursing that followed behind him; because he had stepped to the other side of the studio, pretending to be busy adjusting the flash, even though the corner of his eye still saw a cute face staring behind him; And in the moment that Rain didn't see, the handsome man finally let out a smile. Cute... Phayu wanted to catch Rain and teach him to be afraid!

"You, go stand and test the light."

"My name is Phayu."

"Why tell me? I did not want to know."

During the lunch break when the whole troop was busy fetching food (and the troublesome model) Phayu was sitting quietly having a bento in the corner when he felt a shadow over his head. Followed by a clear, frustrated voice that he was getting used to until he had to raise his head to meet his eyes to...listen to the stumbled command.

He could have acted as easily as a hired man if it weren't for the unsound words that reminded him. However, he said his name.

The vulgar person didn't seem to notice at all, and he pointed his finger at the front of the set that he had just finished fixing the light until he had to sigh but the tall figure stood up.

Rain smiled like a winner but if he gives in nicely, it's not Phayu.

"Later, if you want to use someone, call their name too. The way you order people just doesn't seem polite enough."

Finished speaking, Phayu walked in front of the set and didn't think to look at the person in mind. how cute it is; Because frankly speaking, I won't be able to prohibit the old nature.

Of course, he didn't care about the sound of grit and cursing that flew by the wind. Since the customer stood a few meters away, Khun Rain should know what should and shouldn't be done. He also knows why this cute (?) bad mannered cameraman uses him instead of P'Mok.

From the look on his face, Rain knew he would make him annoyed in front of the camera, in front of the lights. But Phayu didn't say that he was a university student. So even if he took hundreds of photos, he wouldn't care either. The young man thought as he turned around and looked at the cameraman who stared at him, just trying to light it would be hard.

"Oh. You haven't tried the light yet; you won't be able to finish inside in time."

Phayu smiles at him and looks at the man who almost amusingly stomped his feet.

Hey, how do you feel? You have a completely annoyed expression on your face. The young man thought as he looked at Rain's white skin turning red, not out of embarrassment but out of resentment, his pouting lips, which weren't cute but were likely to curse at something.

Big eyes that widened, and swayed wide, which were not pleasing but were trying to fire lasers at him, looking absolutely adorable. Like a toad with plump cheeks.

"Don’t be a sweet mouth."

At the same time, the great cameraman spoke incredulously. If the model does something that annoys Rain, believe me, this Rain will curse him, curse his head away.

Rain was just annoyed that his trusted assistant's arm had been dislocated, sending him to his twin brother who couldn't do anything in the heap.

Ok, well he is a quick learner, enough that you teach him once and he gets it but he's frustrating here! Rain didn't know why he was annoyed, maybe because of his tall, muscular body and handsome face, he didn't have a thing to do.

Whoa, look at his face, Rain's annoyed! Rain thought with his mouth wide open but because of the tight schedule and demanding clients, he also wanted to speed up the time to catch up with the time spent for breaks.

So now he will let Phayu come and try the light, but the light won't turn on at all. As long as the model puts on makeup, fixes his hair, they can continue with the shoot.

And this bastard has a similar height to that model, so the shoot will end in one go. The cute face ducked behind the big camera.

Suddenly! Rain's hand release the shutter froze, his eyes behind the lens widened as he could feel because of the sight he saw through that lens...

"No, it's a coincidence."

Rain told himself in his mind, shaking his head to drive the crazy thought away.

"Again, pose a nice face." Rain commanded but he knew that his voice was surprisingly annoying.

While the person in front of the camera just puts his hand in the pocket of his jeans, his sharp eyes stare straight into the center of the lens, his face is sharp without a smile, only a plain face stares back in displeasure.

The moment Rain pressed the shutter.

Snap!

It was then that Rain felt strange, a spinal tingling flashing from his spinal cord and spreading all over his body, giving goosebumps all over his body.

The hand that held the camera was still and trembling, the bright lips accidentally pressed together when the eyes again looked at the image behind the lens in disbelief.

Who would have thought that a man with messy hair would look like this? Like he was looking somewhere.

A hunter. His pitch black eyes shone brightly, they stared straight ahead, revealing a deep hunger behind a plain face that was almost expressionless but so powerful that Rain could sense it.

He felt some impulse rush through his entire body as if he was an awakened victim. And must run to escape from the eyes of predators like this. Yes. Rain thought incredulously, but didn't think that a man would gaze at him so fiercely.

He looked straight at him, conveyed his feelings, which told him to...run away! Stop Rain, it’s wrong you shouldn't fight, you already know that.

Snap, snap.

Stop. Snap, snap, snap.

You can stop now.

Snap, snap, snap, snap.

"Hey, Rain, that's enough. What is wrong with you?"

Suddenly! Rain had little idea of what he had done until his best friend and assistant Mok grabbed his arm. The little man realized that he had just blasted the shutter like a machine gun, and when he turned to look, the computer connected to the camera, it was running Phayu's image bouncing up as if the machine was slow to load the clicks of the young cameraman, his freshly colored lips pressed tightly together.

"What's wrong with you, why are you blushing? Do you like Saifah's brother's face?"

"It's the same."

Rain tried not to care what his friend was joking about, for he also knew how terrifyingly flushed his face was.

People around them said that Rain was always indifferent to his surroundings, didn't notice what was going on, and was impulsive.

But whenever he ducks behind his trusty camera, he sees the bigger picture, seeing details that no one else sees; and brought out the charm of that thing to be seen in the eyes of the public, and this was once again he saw what he had not noticed at first.

The look in the eyes of the man who replaced another assistant. Phayu...this name is so suitable for this person that he is scary.

As soon as he took the picture, Rain felt like he was in the middle of the storm. He didn't care about the handsomeness because working here made Rain meet a lot of handsome people, and what the person in front of him showed him was not just handsomeness.

But it was some underlying emotions that provoked what he tried to harbor the deepest.

"C’mon, I'm fine, I'm going to the bathroom for a second." Rain mumbled to his friend, handed over the camera, and quickly walked out to the bathroom outside the studio instead of the one inside.

Bang!

"Shit!" As soon as the bathroom door was closed, Rain cursed in a low voice; His Hands clenched tightly, and decided to lift up the long t shirt that covered his groin, revealing the bulging crotch clearly.

"Dammit!"

Rain closed his eyes again, trying not to recall the look of Phayu's fierce eyes staring at him. He didn't think of the hunter who was looking to crush him but that hunter still flashed in his head all the time until he opened his eyes; Pulling off the edge of his jeans he saw that the tip of his cock was damp with precum dripping out.

Just because...he took a picture of Phayu staring at him for a few minutes. It was then that Rain felt that he was... playing with the wrong person.

Phayu did not know if he was just thinking, or not because after he was called to be bullied to test lights the sharp tongued photographer was noticeably quieter. Not only did he not turn to curse him every chance he got but Rain seemed so focused on the work that he hardly spoke to anyone.

In addition to turning to paint on the computer according to the needs of the customer, he was so focused on taking pictures that he didn't care about his surroundings until Phayu was surprised.

Is something wrong or not?

"Be careful."

Hwaak! That was just not enough; when he switched places with P'Mok to help Rain's side and put his hands together behind the cameraman who climbed up to take a high angle shot, the little guy was startled as soon as Phayu's palm touched his back.

Phayu was afraid that Rain would fall down the stairs but the lovely man who turned to look at him with a twinkle in his eyes briefly recovered, deviated from his hand, and ducked behind the camera.

"Extend your legs a bit, good." Rain's voice was clear and light. But it seemed wrong from his voice which was seemingly commanding at first.

Phayu glanced at the picture on the computer screen and had to admit that a smart mouthed person works better than he expected. It's like Rain pulls out the charms of all the models combined with the simple clothing compared to the simple clothes on the hanger look amazing in the photo.

"Send me the camera."

Suddenly! But when Rain was about to climb down the stairs, Phayu held out his hand to pick up the camera first and at that moment the fingertips touched each other; The big man felt the trembling of the cute man who turned and looked shocked at him, in his eyes flashed a panic, and he hurriedly turned his hand away, clumsily climbed down the stairs but then...

Fip! "Hey, Khun Rain!"

The clumsy man stumbled and slipped down; it was good that Phayu was quick enough to grab Rain's waist with his free hand, feeling a small waist through the fabric. It was at that time Phayu thought that Rain had a sweet smell when the scent touched the tip of his nose but what made the young man pause was the look in Rain’s eyes that turned to look at other things.

There was some kind of sexual desire coursing through those eyes

"Mmmhpf!"

It was then that strong palms deliberately tightened on the white waist with a gentle stroke, which was enough to make Rain tremble, his eyes glistened, and his lips curled together, and that made Phayu's eyes glitter back.

He thinks he has found someone who is the same type as him.

"Khun Rain..."

"How can you continue shooting like this!"

But before Phayu could say anything, a roar came from the dressing room causing everyone in front of Set to look in shock.

Just as Rain hurriedly regained his composure, quickly pulled himself out of the dangerous embrace, pretending to walk and observe the events.

"What happened?"

"Well, the model who had to shoot the last set, he went and got an abdomen liposuction."

"Khrap?" Rain's answer was abysmal, then he turned to look at the chaos in the dressing room, to find that everyone was crowding around a handsome model who was rolling his shirt over to reveal bruises from the abdomen and the lower abdomen seemed to have been punched while listening to the words of the people in the room whispering softly to each other.

The story goes that this model had to be photographed with only low waisted jeans, topless, and a jacket; and when he knew that he had to show his handsome body, he was not confident, so he went to an additional fat dissolving clinic two days ago.

The result is purplish green bruises spread all over the place, undeniably unsightly and giving the muscles a slack look which is now a problem.

"Use makeup to cover it up."

"Mmm, it's not that smooth, think about doing it before shooting." This time, the cranky manager himself is pitted against a seemingly reluctant make up artist.

A small explosion in the dressing room caused Rain to glance at the clock, then glanced at Rain, P'EM shook her head. The customer won't pay overtime for sure.

Little P'EM's eyes responded like that, which meant they had to finish by 6pm and there wasn't much time left.

"Can't we change the model?"

"Not the size, Rain." Ran whispered softly, then further explained that the remaining model was slim. Let alone the six pack, he still doesn't have any muscles. With the dress, the customer is very demanding that he has to show his figure, emphasizing manliness, and causing people to look frustrated and think it's okay to take that boney figure instead.

"Ah? Phayu? Just now I secretly saw that Phayu was on camera a lot, and his body looks good too. Can we use Phayu instead?"

That's when P'EM girl cried loudly, and that causing the whole room to turn and look with one eye

"Oops, you mean that assistant? He is fine."

"Well, the face is good, and the height is fine."

"His size should be a good fit."

As soon as there was a sound of support, the little girl immediately ran out and dragged Phayu back in.

"Phayu Phii, let me see your figure, please."

Rain thought of wanting to run away to the ends of the world when his sharp eyes met, and who inspired this bastard I don't know; Because Phayu grabbed the shirt and rolled it up so that everyone in the room could see the beautiful six packs lined up on the belly until Rain swore that he heard the sound of someone swallowing.

And that someone is definitely not him. He's not.

"Here it is, a cool manly figure melts a girl's heart on the most problematic question."

"But I don't think my assistant will be okay, we better find a way to cover the bruises..."

As soon as a lot of voices followed, the person who was looking for a way to escape hurriedly jumped up, pretending to be protective. Even more so when he saw the customer's eyes glowing, he seemed to agree with him even more. The team is at its best and he should have hired Mok to silence this bastard because...

"If you don't show my face I am okay."

Rain immediately glanced at Phayu. He suddenly saw it licking his lips as he looked back.

"I also want Khun Rain to take a picture of me too." At that moment, Rain wanted to shout in his face that...

Dammit, bastard!

But apparently, the one who was damned first was him because just at the thought of taking a picture of the person in front of him, the heat flew straight toward the semi hardened cock, like an ignited fuse waiting to explode...

Shaaa. Just like that.

_____________________

***End of chapter***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 989 31
The Boy Next World คนละกาลเวลา by MAME The handsome, cold senior, who was out of reach at school, showed up at Phugun's door one stormy night and to...
411K 16.3K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
235K 14.3K 45
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
12.7K 278 25
When clouds in the sky and falling rain tease the two close friends in trouble, Rain and Sky, it takes them to meet Payu and Prapai, who are not only...